Shattered Bond (Steven Univer...

By KhenjaBadrina

When Rose Quartz sacrifice herself to give Greg a child to Love. Greg expected to have a son but it turns out... More

Author's NOTE
ALWAYS STICK TOGETHER
MOVING IN AND ADJUSTING NEW LIFE
BETREYAL AND GOODBYES
A NEW HOME AND A NEW FAMILY
SHORT CHAPTER:VERY OWN PEARL
A NEW FRIEND AND A TRIP TO THE ZOO
YEARS LATER...
THE MISSION AND GOING BACK HOME
YOU CLOD! (Short Chapter)
STOPPING THE CLUSTER AND FUSION
THE PARTY AND THE MOMENT OF TRUTH
HOME AT LAST AND AN UNEXPECTED RELATIVE
NEW ADDITION FOR THE ZOO
HURT AND HATRED TOWARDS YOU
EVERYTHING IS MESS UP OF WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU
AT LAST I MET YOU
TRUTH MUST BE TOLD
ANOTHER MEETING (Few episodes skip)
LETS TALK?
A/N

VISIT TO AUNT YELLOW

2.4K 38 50
By KhenjaBadrina

Blue Diamond told the whole story to yellow and white Diamond about what happened to Rosita when she created her own pearl.

Now Blue Diamond left Home World for 2 weeks to check on her other colony. Leaving Rosita on the Grand Mansion

Rosita was in her room practicing her sword with the stoned dummy with a stoned Gem on the head.

Then there was a knock at door. Her Pearl went to check it immediately. While Rosita kept practicing. Her Pearl went back with a tray of eggs,bacon and milk.

"My Amulet breakfast is served."

Rosita slashed the dummy's head which is her last move. And wipe her sweat with her towel and went to her bed to eat.

"Bravo from your training My Amulet." Clap Pearl.

Rosita smiled " Thanks Pearl."

She began eating her food when her Diamond Communication vibrates. Her Pearl answered it quickly and a holographic video appeared. It was Blue Diamond.

Hello Rosita...

"Hi Blue when are you coming back. I'm bored." Rosita while drinking her milk.

Blue Diamond frowned. "That's why i called you to say I'm not coming back for another 2 weeks I'm sorry."

"But your going to have a trip." Blue Diamond added and smiled.

Rosita tilted her head "Where?"

"Your going to visit Yellow today."

"Will she be okay with that. I mean she always work and stuff maybe I'm just a burden to her."

"Nonsense Yellow will be happy to see you."

"Well if you say so..." Rosita replied scratching her head.

"Great there's a pink carriage i asked to built for you. And it will take you to the Hand shape ship. But don't go down on your carriage it will take you everywhere rather than walk. And also pack human food just in case. Okay I'm going now good bye." Blue Diamond said as the video stop.

Rosita sigh. From the three Diamonds. Blue is the one that acts like a mother to her. She stand up and began to stretch. She was wearing a tight white sleeveless top that shows her stomach and a pink sweat pants.

"Pearl pack some earth food for me." She ordered her Pearl.

"Yes My Amulet." Her Pearl bowed and left her room

Rosita look for something to wear to her dresser. Her Pearl made a lot of pretty dresses and shoes she could not decide. From a lot of choosing she chose a pink sleeveless backless dress that reach her knees and a white boots. She also pack some clothes just in case. She placed her clothes on a floating box. Gems tech are awesome. She was about to leave when she saw a silver box. She decided to open the box. It was the torn polka dots dress and her ruined boots. Suddenly she remembered it again she frowned. Then she notice something shining she pick it up and it's the necklace with a ring that Sour Cream gave her.

"I hope your okay back there without me."

She wore the necklace and just in time her Pearl came in.

"My Amulet,your carriage is here." Pearl said holding the handle of a floating box full of eggs,meat and vegetable.

Rosita nod and held the handle of her levitating luggage and left her room.

She walk past the endless halls that seem to take forever to get out Then 4 Ruby guards approach her. The 4 Ruby guards bowed. And one spoke.

"My Amulet, Our Diamond ordered us to assist you to your visit to Yellow Diamond's Empire."

Now Rosita and her Pearl and the 4 Ruby Guards got out of the mansion. And she saw her own carriage. It was same as Blue's but pink. Rosita went inside with her Pearl. The inside was huge they must forgot that she's a small human. But there was a throne for her size. Then her pearl went to the control panel to drive. While the 4 Ruby Guards has to walk and follow the carriage.

"Poor Rubies."

And so the carriage began working and it has 4 four kinda like spider legs.(NOTE:REMEMBER THAT EPISODE BLUE DIAMOND KIDNAPS GREG. SHE HAS A SPIDER LIKE CARRIAGE AND I FORGOT WHAT'S CALLED SO I'LL JUST CALL IT SPIDER CARRIAGE.)

Half an Hour later they finally arrived to the ship. It shape like a hand and it's color pink. Must be another of her own.

Her carriage along with the Rubys went inside

"Pearl your really good at driving." Rosita said.

"Thank you My Amulet." Her pearl smiled.

"My Amulet!!!" Someone called. Rosita heard and went outside her carriage.

It was an Aqua Marine Gem and a sapphire.(NOTE:SHE'S NOT THE AQUA MARINE FROM EPISODE:ARE YOU MY DAD? SHE IS NOT COMING OUT JUST YET.)

The two bowed. The Aqua Marine is tall,long blue hair wearing a dress with long sleeve and of course blue and her Gem was on her chest. And the Sapphire is tall as the Aqua Marine wearing a gown with white gloves.  pig tailed white hair with the bangs that covers her eyes just like blue pearl and her Gem was at her back hand.

"I'm am captain of your ship My Amulet. Would you like to take a tour?"

Rosita just nod. And walk with them along with her pearl with her side at all time.

"I'm just 4 why do i have to do this Royal stuff." Rosita thought.

The ship was already launch on space. And the tour ended half hour. She went in her carriage and decided to take a nap. Then she thought maybe the Aqua Marine will disturb her again. She called her pearl. And her Pearl immediately came to her.

"Pearl. I want no one will disturb me while I'm sleeping not even the Aqua Marine woke me up when we're there okay.." Rosita demanded starting to feel royalty.

Her Pearl nod.
"Yes My Amulet."

Then Rosita fell asleep.
***************************
She was in a garden filled with pink rose bush. She walk at pond she saw and saw someone she never expected. A giant pink Being. She went to her and was about to touch her.

"Rosie!!!" Someone called out. And only one would call her that.

"Creamy...?"

It was Sour Cream her only and Closest friend. She ran at him and hugged him.

"I miss you.."

"Yeah me too but your gone."

She opened her eyes

"What do you mean?"

"The Gems told me you had an accident."

Rosita became angry. How there they lie. Rosita shook her head no.

"No they lied. I'm alive. I'm at Home world-" She was cut off because she woke up panting.

**************************

Her Pearl look at her with concern.

"My Amulet are you alright?" Her Pearl asked.

Rosita wipe her sweat. "Yeah I'm okay."

Her Pearl smiled a little. "Good. Cause were here."

Rosita was shock " Really!? Already!? How long was i asleep?

"About an hour,My Amulet." Her Pearl said and proceed to the control panel. The carriage once again moved.

The carriage got out of the ship where Yellow Pearl is waiting. Yellow Pearl approach the carriage. She cleared her throat.

"My Diamond is waiting for you at the main hall." Yellow Pearl said.

The carriage followed Yellow Pearl to the main hall.

"My Diamond,Rosita is here."

Yellow Diamond wasn't in her throne. But they heard her.

"I'm right here Rosita." Yellow Diamond said from her balcony.

Rosita got out of her carriage and went to the balcony.

Yellow Pearl was surprised.

"My Diamond never had a fresh air on the balcony for 4,999 years."

***************************

"Hello Yellow." Greeted Rosita while climbing to Yellow Diamond's leg.

"Greeting's to you too." Replied Yellow.

"Hmm that's weird why aren't you working?" Questioned Rosita.

"Sometimes i need not to focus on work every time."

"Wow that's so rare of you." Rosita said as she reach Yellow's shoulder.

"Really?" Yellow said smiling lightly and Rosita nodded many times

"Well... I'm glad you get to see me like this. I never really do this from the last thousand years."

"Woah."

Yellow sigh. "Let's go back inside my legs is aching me." And so Yellow went back inside and sat on her yellow throne.

"Well i should train now." Rosita said as she stretch and jump off Yellow's shoulder

"Pearl. I want some training dummy's." Rosita demanded.

"Yes My Amulet." And with that Pink Pearl summoned a moving 10 projected clone of herself.

Yellow Diamond became interested. "You can finished 10 of them?"

"I don't know this is my first time may as well try.." Rosita said with a smile sounded confident.

Yellow was becoming more interested. As the clones cast their spear and ran towards Rosita.

Rosita smirk. And her Pink wings pop out and she fly. Yellow Diamond jaw drop along with her Pearl well except for Pink Pearl. They thought Blue was bluffing but here it is it front of their eyes.

Rosita fly towards them and slash all the clones with one swing. After that her wings pop with sparkling pink feathers. She wipe her sweat.

"That was a new record." Rosita said to herself.

"Already record it my Amulet." Said her Pearl.

Rosita suddenly heard a clap. It was Yellow who's clapping.

"Well done my little Earthling."

"Thank you yellow."

Yellow lend her hand to Rosita and she hop to it. Now she's standing on Yellow's hand.

Yellow left the throne room and walk to the endless halls along with their Pearls following.

"Rosita last time Me,White and Blue were planning to train you. Blue said that your ready to train but Me and White thought that you were too young to train but you proved me wrong. I am going to train you. I will also convince White to train you also. We will train all we know and make you a brave,wise leader." Yellow said and made a wide smile..

Rosita giggled

"It's the first time you smiled like that."

Yellow was shocked. She remembered something

Flashback.

"My Diamond."

"Yes Pearl?"

"Pink Diamond wish to speak to you. At the Diamond communicator."

"Very well." She took the holographic screen.

"Hi Yellow"

"Pink you haven't called me for 2 weeks I'm worried. What's happening there?"

"Ah. I was just busy that's all cause i was inspecting my kindergarten some of the Amethyst and Quartz are....Defective."

"Ah so that's why."

"And i don't know what to do with the Defectives ones."

Yellow sigh

"Just shatter them."

"But why.? It such a waste to just shatter them." Pink said looking down.

"Pink. Some defective ones will Rebel on you.."

"So just listen to your big Sister okay." Yellow said with a smile and pink giggled.

"I like your smile big sister. *BOOM* opps got to go now."

The call ended.

"Why does it seems she's hiding something from me."

Another Flashback

Yellow Diamond went back to Homeworld. She's walking toward the main hall.

Suddenly she heard Blue sobbing. She immediately opened the door seeing Blue crying. Went to her quickly and went on her knees.

"What's wrong Blue?"

"She's Gone. Shattered."

"Who! Who!"

"Pink!!!"

Yellow's eye wide and began tearing

"Wh-why? H-how!?"

"She was shattered by her own Pink Quartz."

Blue began crying on her shoulder. And Yellow stood frozen.

"She was.... Shattered by her own subject."

She immediately wipe her tears away.

"Don't worry Blue, We'll get through this..."

She hugged Blue tightly

"Together."

Since then she was always focus on work and she declared to poof and bubbled Pink Quartz Gems.

End of Flashback.

Yellow was walking and Rosita was at her shoulder while their Pearls are following.

Rosita noticed something.

"Yellow why are you crying?"

Yellow noticed it too. Bringing back old memories of Pink must have shed her a tear. She immediately wipe them away.

"I just have dust on my eye."

Rosita made 😑 face cause she knew that was the oldest trick in the book.

"You miss my Mom right."

Yellow froze. But spoke.

"Yes I'm always thinking of her...." She whispered.

"But your here." Yellow said Rosita. She smiled cause she had someone to call family.

Yellow D. Cleared her throat.

"I have someone i want you to meet."

They reach the end of the hall and in front of them is a door it opened itself and went inside immediately.

The inside is a training room.

Rosita was impressed.

"Pearl call Jasper."

"Yes Diamond."

Yellow pearl used holographic tablet.

"Rosita every time you visit here you train. And i have a training partner for you."

"And who would it be?" Rosita asked tilting her head.

"I'm here Yellow Diamond."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.6K 1.4K 19
Status:finished Ah, Lapis Lazuli. A beautiful gem with a kind, fun heart. You never thought you'd understand the human emotion 'happiness' until you...
17.9K 284 23
Star Sapphire is the only sapphire of her kind. Her ranking is higher than an Agate! All star gems are second to the Diamonds. But each of them still...
2.5K 92 10
Many years ago, a gem emerged on the homeworld near the diamond palace. Pink, being the first one to recognize a gem emerging, told the other 3 diamo...
38 1 2
What if there was a new family who is moving to Beach city just have a peaceful life, but they ended up meeting a strange boy who is so overly Positi...