What I See

By musicluver16098

Poem on self-image. More

What I See

16 2 0
By musicluver16098

They say I'm loosing weight, but when I look in the mirror, all I see is hate. They say that I'm pretty, wonderful and nice, but still I don't believe, still the thoughts haunt me at night. They say the proof is in the pants, but maybe its the brand? They say I'm at the perfect weight, but loose more, I feel I can. I see all those girls, and I just want to cry. They're so beautiful, and why can't I? Some of them are nice, a lot of them are mean. I long to be the first one, pretty, nice and lean. I don't eat the bad, only the good. It was a hard feat to beat, but I knew that I could. So now I don't stop. I don't stop the run. I never will, for it will never be done. I struggle with this every single day. It overcomes me, and I forget to just pray. I don't know if I will ever see myself, for what I truly am. A child of the King, who gave me the blood of the lamb. But still I struggle, every single day. For what I see, is not what they say.------------------------------------------------------------------------Self-image is a huge issue in today's society with women and girls all over the world. I know that I struggle with it everyday. So much so that it can ruin my day. But girls we need to remember that we are all beautiful! And that God has created us in his perfect image.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 853 47
Story of your soul in your 15 Words. If you give me 15 random words (off the top of your head), I'll make a poetic piece out of it. P.s. Requests are...
49K 286 27
accident na mangyari makipag talik ako sa lalaki, dahil sa kalasingan ko at pagiging broken ko, hindi ko alam na sya pala ang isang professor ko comp...
18.7K 783 15
𝐀𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐚 𝐒𝐚𝐥𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐌𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐅𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐠𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐰𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐧...
81.2K 3.7K 32
Y/n- please don't beat me I will never try to run away i promise please Jimin- no no no why are you crying don't cry.this is your punishment take it...