Something Real

By Smilie254

[ Complete. Highest Ranking #3 in Chick-lit!] "Do I have permission to grab your ass, sexy?" Hayden teased. M... More

[ COPYRIGHT ]
[ Prologue ]
[ 1 ] The Mother of All Bad Days
[ 2 ] His Name Should Be Hellion
[ 3 ] Family's Are Full of Secrets
[ 4 ] Maroon is Totally in Right Now
[ 5 ] Breakfast of Champions
[ 6 ] Wear Something Slutty
A/N [New Books/News] Please Read!
[ 7 ] The Douche-Bag's Fedora
[ 8 ] Loosen Up, Blaine
[ 9 ] Very Classy Of You
[ 10 ] Well, This Isn't Awkward
[ 11 ] You'll look Ravishing, I'm Sure
[ 12 ] The Three Musketeers
[ 13 ] Exchanging Pleasantries
[ 14 ] It Wasn't Illegal, I'll Tell You That Much
[ 15 ] The Pure Essence of Jay's Football Skills
[ 16 ] In The Heat Of The Moment
[ 17 ] I'll Take That As A Compliment
[ 18 ] Admit It, You Want Me
[ 19 ] Do Be On Your Best Behavior
[ 20 ] Hot and Bothered
[ 21 ] I'll Be Good
[ 22 ] There Will Be Consequences
[ 23 - Hayden ] Scarlett Blaine Will Be The Death Of Me
[ 24 ] I Want To Hear You Say It
[ 25 ] So Inappropriate
[ 26 - Hayden ] Not Your Caliber
[ 27 ] Are You Drunk?
[ 28 ] Bad Timing
[ 29 ] It's Not Like That At All, Trust Me
[ 30 ] I Think Your Mom Has A Thing For Me
[ 31 ] Color Me Pink
[ 32 ] Dearly Beloved
[ 33 ] I Appreciated The Sentiment
[ 34 ] She's The Reason I Left New York
[ 35 ] I'll Wait For You, Scarlett Blaine
[Extra] Hayden
[ Extra ] Scarlett
[ Extra ] Wren
[ A/N ] Sequels Posted and SR Posted To Swoon
[ AN ] Rewrite Info
[ A/N ] Rewrite Posted

[ Series Directory ]

45K 581 22
By Smilie254

  SOMETHING REAL ♔
Book 1 |

Wishing to be with someone you can't have, only makes the heart want them more.

In Scarlett Blaine's twenty-one years, all she had wanted was to find love; and evidently, her mother had been looking for the same thing. Though Scarlett is still searching, her mother manages to capture the heart of one Beverly Hills lawyer who is utterly crazy about her.

What Scarlett didn't expect was for the small Blaine family to move into said lawyer's lavish mansion. But what shocked her further, was finding out that Elias Pennington's two sons would be bunking with them, too.

Still getting to know one another, Hayden Pennington notices that Scarlett is in need of a romantic adviser, and see's himself perfect for the job. With Hayden on the search for a real relationship for Scarlett, the two find that there may be something between the two of them that they just can't stop. Though these feelings, are one real thing Scarlett never planned on finding.

━━━━━━━━━━━━

  SOMETHING NEW ♔
Book 2 | Ongoing

Hayden Pennington has had one hell of a life for a lawyer's kid with a passion for photography; not to mention his forbidden romance with his step sister, Scarlett Blaine.

But despite the riveting life Hayden has led, he can't deny his need for normalcy after what's happened.

A guy can only take so much.

Though Hayden may think he wants an easier go at life, his pact to take time from Scarlett leads him to make one rash decision after another. After all, five years can only go by so fast.

Scarlett Blaine wanted one thing and one thing only: to find and have a real relationship. But when her family gets in the way of her happiness, Scarlett is left feeling lost and is unable to find her way.

Trying to make the best of her time in the big apple, Scarlett quickly finds that five years away from Hayden is a far worse fate than even her enemies could have conjured up. But now that she's stuck, three-thousand miles away from home, she's got to make the best of what she's been given; and the only way to do that, is to live her life to the fullest.

Though with Zane Mirada, Axel Rey, and Eddy Hassid falling at her feet, she's not so sure New York is the place to do that. The only thing she can do is put her dreams to the test, and find a place worth losing five years of her life to.

Wren Manny has more insecurities than she's willing to admit, but that doesn't stop her from diving head first into a relationship with Jay Pennington.

Despite those around her giving their warnings about the new NFL recruit, Ween stays by Jay's side through it all.

Soon enough, she figures she's in way over her head; but even with the odds stacked against her, Wren knows she needs to see this one through. After all, the only way she's ever known is to give up and run away. What's the harm in sticking around for once?

━━━━━━━━━━━━

  GENTLEMEN'S GUIDE ♔
Spin-Off (Axel Reynolds) | Coming Soon

You have this sheer jackass-ery that I'm usually so attracted to. Yet on you, it really doesn't work.

If you keep talking so dirty, Josie, I may have to take you home tonight.

With Axel Reynolds' vast wealth, charming smile, and charismatic attitude, he had the world at his fingertips. But with his debilitating fear of commitment, came his gentlemanly ways that most girls couldn't stick with. That was, until he met Josie Hartman.

She's the first woman to have ever turned him down.

As cliche as it sounds, Axel can't stand the thought that this one girl out of the hundreds of others didn't want him. But she did do him a favor before blowing him off, one that only furthered his attraction to her.

Upon finding Josie again, he gives her an offer she obvious can resist: he wants her to be his wingman. In return, he'll help her find a way into the music business. All she has to do, is be the perfect wingman for him, each and every night.

But becoming the perfect wingman won't be as easy as it sounds, it will take training, training that Axel is happy to provide. Now all they have to do, is avoid their growing attraction towards one another.

━━━━━━━━━━━━

  SOMETHING MORE ♔
Book 3 | Ongoing

I'll wait for you, Scarlett Blaine. As long as it takes.

In Scarlett Blaine's twenty-six years, all she had wanted to do was find love again; and apparently, luck was not on her side. Though her best friend has managed to hold onto her one true love, Scarlett is still unable to shake the thoughts of her love for Hayden Pennington from her mind.

Scarlett never expected to fall for her step brother, but there was no going back now.

With her best friend's wedding underway, Scarlett's still forbidden romance is put to the test. Both she and Hayden Pennington know they belong together, but until their 'five years apart' run out, they're left to suffer through the wedding of the century in silence.

Though Hayden and Scarlett must find a way to push aside their need for something more from one another, or it could cost them everything they've worked so hard for.

.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 1K 39
I stepped forward and asked, "Where do you want me?" It took me a second to realize what I just said. Shit! I placed a hand on my crimson face and mu...
2.1M 83.1K 68
how far would you go . . . for someone you love? ♔ Levi steps forward, placing himself between me and Jack. Like he's protecting me from him. But I d...
651K 21.7K 61
[Highest Rank; #3 in Humor 3/27/17] --- I was unable to keep myself from blushing. "I'm not his girlfriend." "Yet." Ryder and Benjamin sai...
3.2M 79.1K 59
She looks up at me, taking a step forward and smiling slightly, "How can I ever get hurt when I have you here to protect me?" "But you could have got...