Prophecy (Naruto fanfic)

By Ink0006

The girl's of Prophecy. Pulled into the world they know as the Naruto world the 4 girl find out they were apa... More

Prophecy (Naruto fanfic)
Chapter One: Where Are We...?
Chapter Two: Asuma, I'm with You!
Chapter Three: Pass The Test!
Chapter Four: MIZUKI!
Chapter Five: Missions
Chapter Six The Mission Just Got Harder
Chapter Seven: Fuck!
Chapter Eight: The Truth and Some Past
Chapter Nine: Plan!
Chapter Ten: Travel Back
Chapter Eleven: Say Sorry! No! Hospital? WHAT?
Chapter Twelve: What the Fuck is it?!
Chapter Thirteen: INO!!!
Chapter fourteen: Train And Train Some More
Chapter Thithteen: My encounter with Kankuro
Chapter Sixteen: Story Time
Chapter Seventeen: Hotel to Exam
Chapter Eighteen: Written Exam!
Chapter Nineteen: Something and Someone Special!
Chapter Twenty: Forest Of Death And The Fun Begins!
Chapter Twenty-One: Rematch!
Chapter Twenty-Three: Girls Are Easy To Fight!
Chapter Twenty-Four: Sprinklers
Chapter Twenty-Five: Training Ground Six
Chapter Twenty-Six: Train!!
Chapter Twenty Seven: Takashi
Chapter Twenty Eight: Ice Cream!!!!
Chapter Twenty Nine: Thanks Misplaced
Chapter Thirty: Koori
Chapter Thirty One: The Finale [Part 1]
Chapter Thirty Two: The Finale [Part 2]
Chapter Thirty Three: The Finale [Part 3]
A/N
A/N MUST READ!!!!!!!!!!

Chapter Twenty Two Fuck You Kakashi!!!

956 11 4
By Ink0006

Chapter Twenty Two Fuck You Kakashi!!!

“Fine,” Kakashi said, walking off. Silly Kakashi.

...

Hinata came over to me when it was Sasuke’s turn to fight. I smiled as I turned and looked at her.

“I-I want y-you to take t-this,” she said, holding out a small pot like she does for Naruto. I smiled warmly at her. She’s so kind.

“No you keep it, you might have to use it after you fight,” I said.

“L-let me put s-some on y-your leg,” she stuttered.

“Alright, if you insist,” I said, sticking my leg out. Now that I felt it, it hurt like a motherfucker.

I felt her move the ripped cloth of my legging and gently brush her cream covered fingers on the cut. I hissed; it stung like a bitch. 

“Fuck this shit.” I muttered under my breath.

“There y-you go,” she said, stepping away from me. I looked to her with a smile.

“Thanks, Hinata-san,” I thanked her. I rose and gave her a quick squeeze, then walked off to stand with my team. I didn’t get far; someone grabbed my arm. I looked over to see Shino.

“Hey.” I smiled at him.

“You alright?” he asked and I nodded. “Good fight.”

“Good? It was amazing,” Kiba shouted and Akamaru barked in agreement.

“Thanks guys,” I said, scratching the back of my neck. “But it was only a fight.”

“A good one,” Lisa said, walking over.

“Thanks,” I pulled out my fags and lit myself one.

“You really need to stop that,” Lisa said.

“Bad habits die hard. Can't,” I said.

“You need to try, you’ll die young,” she said.

“I’ll try,” I told her.

“You better,” Tash said, joining the group. “I don't want you dying on me.”

“Are you okay Tam?” Asuma asked worried as he headed over.

“Yeah I’m fine,” I said with a sigh. He looked anything but convinced. “You want to have a look don't you?” I asked.

“Yes” he said. I turned around and showed him my leg. He knelt down and looked it over. He looked really shocked.

“What is it?” I asked.

“It’s like almost healed,” He said.

“Koori works fast,” I said.

“Who?” Asuma asked.

“Koori, my demon,” I said.

“Oh right,” he said, nodding.

“I need to get back to my team sometime today,” I said as I straightened up.

I walked off leaving them all behind. I stopped next to Choji and gave him a squeeze.

“Thanks for the chips, Choji-bear” I said.

“Choji-bear?” Asuma questioned.  

“What?” I asked. looking at him. “He's cute, cuddly, and reminds me of a big cuddly teddy bear,” I said, pinching Choji’s cheek. Asuma just chuckled.

“Hey, Chuckles, what’s so funny?” I asked, narrowing my eyes at him.

“You and Choji, ha, that's co cute” he said as Ino and Shikamaru joined us.

“No, me and Choji never. We would never work, for one.” I sighed and looked at the ceiling, brushed a hand through my hair. “He’s too kind for someone like me. One day, he’ll find someone that will give him the love he needs. Like they say, a big boy needs more love. I don't think I could ever give him the love. Someone will one day. And he’ll give her all the love she needs.”

“Yeah, if he lost some,” Ino muttered to herself but I heard. I snapped again. I clenched my fists and shook with anger.

“What’s up with her?” Ino asked.

“You,” I snarled.

“Thought you were over this,” Lily said.

“I am,” I snapped walking away to Genma.

I sat myself against the wall and tried to think of someone to draw. Choji or Hayate? Hayate or Choji?

After picking Hayate, I went to pull my sketchbook when I heard “Uchiha Sasuke is the winner,” From Hayate.

“Well done Emo,” I said, standing as he was propped up by Kakashi’s knee. Kakashi looked up at me.

“Coming willingly, then?” Kakashi called up to me as I replaced my sketchbook.

“I have to, Lisa would have my head,” I said as I headed down there. I hooked my arms with his and smiled sweetly. Kakashi only rolled his eyes and formed the hand seal, teleporting us away.

Julie

Plan-making should be a fucking sport, it took so much interaction and intervention. I was nervous as hell when I went in, and I’m shaky as shit as I come out.

I sighed as I rested my back against the wall. I’d just gotten out of the meeting to refinish my plan to save the village from Orochimaru’s attack.

I told them everything that occurs in the manga when Orochimaru attacks. I’d drawn up a map of Konoha and the distance out that I used to diagram my plan. told them that me, Haku, some other Jounin, and Zabuza can head off the giant snake before it enters the gates and kills a bunch of people that don’t need to die.

Orochimaru’s real cue to attack the Hokage will be when Gaara loses it. I’m sure that’s the action he’ll take when his pet doesn’t make it to the door. Konoha’s door, silly. There were a bunch of arguments there; half of intel didn’t believe that Orochimaru was in the village. We managed to set it straight though (having Zabuza in the meeting had everything go swimmingly). I predicted Orochimaru would attack the Hokage regardless and Tam and Tash will want to be near that action. Tam does her own thing anyway, but we’ll hope she goes off to defend Hokage-sama with Tash.

Since Sakura can negate the sleeping jutsu that Kabuto is going to use, she’ll have to be ready to move quickly and silently through the area and awaken any sleeping jounin and Chunnin in the arena so they can defend it. Chunnin and Jounin will also be away from the arena so that, when the chaos happens, they can head over to the arena and ambush the sound ninja ambushing the arena.

Shikaku said it’d be better if we defended the arena with ANBU, and Lord Hokage should also have ANBU. I told him how practically useless the ANBU were when it came to Lord Hokage’s fight, so all ANBU should be directed towards defending the arena and or evacuating citizens to the mountain without notice. I told him Tash and Tam would be enough to defend Lord Hokage’s life, even if they had to give up their own, believe it or not. He settled for that, a smirk on his face. I guess he was impressed.

After that, Sakura will be instructed to follow Kakashi’s orders. She’ll do her thing and awaken Naruto, Shino, and Shikamaru, and Liss will run off with them after Sasuke to help handle Gaara, Kankuro, and Temari. Out of the four of us, Liss is the strongest and most capable of handling their shit.

Iruka will evacuate the academy and survey the evacuation, and medical staff will be at the ready, prepared to take care of anyone who is wounded when they get inside the mountain. Medical ninja will be escorted to the fallen by ANBU, and defended as they restore wounded shinobi into fighting condition.

Shikaku seemed to be pleased with what I came up with. He said that I’ve pretty much got the plan where it needs to be, except he wasn’t sure he liked how the Hokage would have to fight on his own.

I’d told him that Tam and Tash would be there with him, and Tam was one of the strongest people I’d known. Tash would help as well. It’d be better than how it originally went.

While I sat outside, trying to calm myself, Zabuza exited the room and looked down at me. I looked up at him, tired and worn, and it was probably only lunchtime.

“What?” I asked.

“You handled yourself pretty well,” Zabuza said. “Shikaku said he was impressed.”

I laughed. “Great, I impressed someone,” I said. “I bet half of the people in there don’t believe what I said.”

“You’re a P girl,” Zabuza said, shrugging. “They’d have to believe you.”

I laughed again. “Not necessarily.” I pulled out my sketchbook and flipped through the pages. I’d drawn Tam and her sword, Tam and Zabuza, Liss and Tash, Liss kicking the air, Tash forming the seals for her genjutsu, Zabuza, Haku, Haku and Zabuza—I’d probably drawn more of Team 9 and Tam’s family than actual people.

Actual people. Something told me, as I started to draw on a blank page, that actual people were around me the whole time. These were actual lives that I was working to save. Luckily, I’d given them all a month’s notice before Orochimaru’s plan could take place.

And he probably didn’t know a thing. If he did, I blame Kabuto.

“Who’re you drawing?” Zabuza asked.

I shrugged, flinging my wrist about and sketching. I always start with an outline, and then work towards a body shape. After is when I start adding details and notable features.

I stopped when I realized I was drawing my mom. Maki…I missed her so much. She’d put up with my shit, and never let me have my space when I was obviously shifting into a depression. I mean, after five abortions, I must’ve been doing something wrong, even when I used protection.

“You’re not crying are you?”

I slammed my pencil down and started wiping at my face. Teardrops had ruined the picture of my mom.

Shit, I was crying too hard. “Not anymore,” I said, sniffing my snot back up.

“You alright?” Zabuza asked.

I nodded, and shot to my feet, snapping my sketchbook shut. I turned and looked at him. “Lunch?” I was hungry.

Maybe some food would help me forget.

Tam

We appeared in the room where Kakashi seals Sasuke’s mark.

“Ladies first,” Kakashi said, giving me a closed-eye smile. “Sit in the circle.”

“Sir yes sir,” I said saluting him and sitting down where told.

“Take you jacket off,” I unzipped the jacket and pulled it off. I threw it over to where Sasuke sat waiting. “Hmm. You might have to take off the bandages on your arm, too.”

I unwrapped the bandages and threw them to Sasuke again. 

“Not finished yet, Tam,” Kakashi said. “Your net top needs to come off as well.”

“Rapist,” I muttered, pulling the tank top and net top off. Great, I’m in my bra in front of two men. Well a man and a boy.

“Sure,” Kakashi said in a sexy voice as he wrote the symbols on me.

“Yes, my fantasies alive: raped by an Emo and a pervy old man,” I said sarcastically. “If I pass out Kakashi, I'll kick your fucking ass. And I’m going home, not the hospital.” I hate hospitals, but that's a story for another day.

“Alright,” he said as he performed the hand seals. He placed his hand round my wrist, covering the mark and it started to seal.

Pain exploded in my wrist, like many senbon slashed me again and again in the wrist.

“ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR Fuck! You! Kakashi!” I screamed, clenching my teeth and squeezing my eyes shut. I squirmed around and tried to stay still, but this hurt like a motherfucker.

When he had finished and removed his hand I flopped back onto my back before shouting in pain. My head’s a bit tender, now that I practically slammed it against the floor. Kakashi helped me to sit again. 

“Fuck you, Kakashi!!!” I spat. He just shrugged and helped me to the wall so I could sit against it.

“Your go, Emo,” I told Sasuke.

“Stop calling me Emo,” he moaned as he moved off the wall. 

“But it’s fun,” I teased. “Okay, your choice: Emo, Gay Boy, Duck Butt, or Duckhead, or Dickhead, or—” I looked at his angry face. “I could go on and on.”  

“Emo is fine,” he huffed as Kakashi wrote on him. Kakashi chuckled at all the names I was coming out with.

I snarled. “Fuck you Kakashi! Shut the fuck up!” I snapped.  

“Someone is angry for no reason,” Kakashi said. “Did someone shove a stick up your ass?” he asked.

“It hurt like a motherfucker and I blame you. Oh, and you stopped me watching the exam to seal this shit. And no, I was saving that job for you Kakashi. Come ‘round later and you can shove it high up there.” I told him.

“That so?” he looked at Sasuke then back to me quickly. “I’m afraid you’re too young for me, Tam.”

“Age’s just a number,” I said, and I smirked resting my head back on the wall.

Oh if Kakashi only knew how much I wanted this to be real and not a joke.

“Errrrrrrrrrrrrrr!” Sasuke screamed out in pain like I did before. He collapsed to the floor unconscious.

“So you’ve learned to seal, eh, Kakashi,” came Oro’s voice.

“You’re not getting him, them,” Me and Kakashi shouted at the same time.  I had jumped up and stood in front of Sasuke. Kakashi stood in front of me.

Wait, I’m topless, and Oro already tried raping me before. FUCK!

“Kakashi.”

“Yes,” He asked flashing me a look before looking back at Oro.

“I need something to put on, he’s already done things to me he shouldn’t,” I said. Kakashi watched Oro’s every move as he unzipped his flak jacket and shrugged it off. I caught it and threw it on, zipping it up afterwards.

A daughter in her father’s top. That's what I looked like right now.

“How cute she looks so petite in that jacket for yours,” Oro said to Kakashi. I cringed.

“You’ll never touch her or him” Kakashi hissed starting up the chidori as I started to get my hands glowing green.

Oro started talking to Kakashi and I tuned out. Kakashi went to hit Orochimaru but he disappeared.  

“I’ll get you sometime, soon,” Oro whispered in my ear.  I shivered.

“Fuck you,” I said turning and swinging my hand at him but he disappeared again. “Alright Kakashi let’s get Emo to the hospital and get back,” I walked over and got dressed. I threw Kakashi his jacket then walked over and picked Sasuke up. Kakashi looked at me for a moment, then grabbed my arm and we appeared in the hospital.  

Kakashi talked with and nurses and doctor then they told us to follow them. I was still carrying Sasuke. They walked into a room, and Kakashi disappeared, saying he’ll be back in a minute. I put Sasuke on the bed and pulled the cover up over him. The nurse put the breathing apparatus on him then turned to me with a sad look.  

“Are you close to the Uchiha?” she asked.  

“I guess a bit, I’ll fight to keep him safe, and if that jackass thinks he can get him he’s wrong,” I said with determination.  

“How’s your mark?” she asked.  

“Kakashi told you, it’s fine,” I said with a frown. “Do you have bandages? I want to cover my arm again.” She nodded and walked off, coming back with some. I wrapped them ‘round my arm and handed her what was left.

 “Where is Kakashi? I want to get back to watch the fucking fights,” I snapped to thin air and the nurse jumped.  

“Here,” Kakashi said from behind me. He had ANBU with him.

He told them all where to stand and they all did as told. I sighed and shook my head. “You’ll need more that that Kakashi.” I told him bluntly.

“Don’t be stupid they’re ANBU.” Kakashi said.

“KAKASHI.” I snapped loudly. “You know I don't say things for no reason.” I hissed. “Now go get more ANBU unless you want that Emo in that bed to die.”

People in the room gave me ‘you’re crazy’ looks as Kakashi nodded and disappeared.

“Well who are you to talk to him like that?” one of the ANBU asked.

“Sarutobi Tammy, ‘P’ girl,” I said, not bothered as I watched Sasuke sleep. I walked over slowly as the four ANBU talked to one another a bit. I placed my hand on his cheek then shook it gently.

“Fuck you Sasuke, you’re so stupid you know that? You gave me a heart attack.” I whispered flicking his cheek lightly. “What if that was Julie? You could have killed her,” I laughed a little at how stupid I was being. Like Julie would go that easy.

“He’ll be okay you know,” Kakashi said placing a hand on my shoulder.

“I know, did you get the ANBU?” I asked.

“Yes,” he said. He told the other ANBU where to go and they all headed off. “You ready to go?” Kakashi asked the most stupidest question going.

“Hell to the yes,” I said with a small smile.

I hooked arms with Kakashi and we appeared back at the preliminaries. I looked down to see Shino halfway through his fight.

“Shino beat his scummy ass to next year, he’s the fucker who almost smashed my head open,” I shouted. Shino looked up at me and nodded then turned back to his opponent. I watched as the sound ninja went to blow air at Shino and his bugs. I burst out laughing when he blew wholes all up his arms.

Everyone looked at me as I stopped laughing. “What I’m a sick twisted person who likes causing pain to people I don’t like.”  

“The winner is Aburame Shino,” Hayate said.

I watch as the board flicked through the names. The first name to pop up was Kankuro's then it was one of Kabuto’s team mates.

“Kankuro whoop his ass,” I shouted to him, he smirked back at me.  

“Would I ever lose,” he shouted back.  

“Ohh I don’t know, yes to me,” I said with a smirk.  

He laughed and said playfully, “Fuck you.” 

“Not in a lifetime,” I said, walking over to Genma. I pulled out my sketchpad and sat against the wall like before.  I started on the picture of Hayate. I looked over to Kankuro’s fight to see him getting crushed by his opponent and I could not help but shout out.  

“Go on crush him!” I shouted as loud as I could. I chuckled at the horror look on Kankuro’s and Temari’s faces. “I’m joking, I’m joking, come on already Kankuro I’m getting bored here,” I said with a smirk.  

“Okay, okay give me a minute,” Kankuro moaned. After that I just drew until the end of his match.  

“The winner is Kankuro,” Hayate said.  

“Well done puppet boy, you won a match for once,” I teased.  

“Well maybe, squirrel girl might shut up for once,” he said back looking up to where I was.  

“How about no,” I said putting my book down.            

 “How about yes,” he said with a smirk.  

“Make me ya little shit,” I snapped.  

“Happily,” he said walking over to the stairs and over to me. I was now standing glaring up at him with a smirk.

“No fighting you two,” Hayate said.  

“Not planning to,” Kankuro answered. I opened my mouth to say something when he handed me a piece of paper and walked off.

“Lisa-chan it’s your fight!” Naruto shouted happily and I looked up from the still folded piece of paper.

“Lisa, wipe the floor with him!” I shouted as she jumped into the arena.  

Lisa

 “Lisa wipe the floor with him!” Tam shouted as I jumped down. I walked over to Hayate without a word and smirked at the mist ninja stood in front of me.  

“Great I have to fight a girl?” he moaned.  

“Great I have to fight a monkey?” I mimicked the way he said it and a flicker of anger could be seen in his eyes.  

“I’ll beat you with no sweat,” he said and I just smirked at him. The silence angers them more you know. He growled at me and looked to Hayate to start.  

“Begin” Hayate said then jumped off.

He charged me, giving me no time to think. He shouted out at his lunged at me, his blade brandished. Grunting, I jumped back in time to save my neck, but my arm got nicked by his sword.

“Ooh,” roared Tam, “you’ll pay for that, you little shit! Get him, Liss!”

I only laughed and back pedaled a bit. I managed to get a kunai to block his next slash. Jumping back, we ran around each other before charging in the middle. I checked blow after blow with my kunai, making sure my stance was strong enough so it didn’t break under the pressure of his assaults.

I allowed him to drive me back. I needed more space. He prepared a thrust but I pivoted out of the way, slamming my leg into his side. He grunted in pain and recovered quickly, running at me again with his sword. Flurries of slashes started coming my way. I tried to keep up with them, but got nicked on the face and legs several times.

This shit has to end!

I found an opening, ducking under his next slash. I pivoted, using the momentum to slam my fist into his face.

“Yes! Get him, Liss!” That was Tam. What, it’s always Tam!

My opponent staggered back. I didn’t let up. I returned my kunai to my pouch and ran at him, full throttle. I leapt into the air and brought my knee down on his shoulder. He brought his katana up to block, looking to cut my leg.

His attack clanged against my steel shin guards underneath my pants.  Sparks from his sword lit up his scowl. I’m sure he saw mine. I jumped back, and he prepared another thrust charge, his fingers pressed to the flat of his blade.

He ran chakra through it. I knew where this was going.

He sped towards me, his blade glistening with chakra. Before I could move, his attack sunk into my shoulder.

“Gah!” I cried out.

“You fucker! I’ll kill you!”

“Tam, stay up here!”

I smirked. “Gotcha!”

“What?”

With all my might, I crossed my chakra fist on his jaw. At the same time, I accidentally sun the blade deeper into my shoulder. Ignoring it, I watched him fall back, the sword yanking out of my wound and blood following it in a trail. Gripping my shoulder, I gave the thumbs up to Hayate.

Hayate nodded in agreement. The guy was down for the count.

“The winner is Hatake Lisa,” Hayate said and I smiled.  

“Way to go!” both Tam and Tash shouted, jumping the railing and running over at the exact same time. They both came at me and tackled me to the floor in a hug. I winced, as they hit my shoulder, but I smiled anyway.

I heard chuckling and we all looked up. There stood Kakashi, Asuma, and Kurenai. I raised an eyebrow then looked at the two girls on me.

“Kakashi, you want to help me up,” I told him more than asked. He gave me a hand and I took it. He pulled me up from under the two.

“How’s your shoulder?” Kakashi asked me. I looked at it and shrugged. Probably shouldn’t have done that, since pain slammed into my chest and arm.

“Not so good,” I said, then smiled at him. “Just needs some salt and a Band-Aid.”

“Band-Aid?” he repeated.

Oh right. Naruto World. “Bandage,” I corrected myself. I turned around to see Asuma and Kurenai putting their hands out to Tash and Tam. They both grabbed their hands and got pulled up to their feet.

Together, we walked over to the stairs and climbed them. Walking up stairs hurt my shoulder, but I bared it until we got to Genma.

Genma gave me some help wrapping my shoulder as Tam went back to her drawings. Tash talked to Genma as he worked at my shoulder and I got ready to watch the next match.  

“Tash, you might want to stop talking and look to the board,” Genma informed just as he finished. I stood up and looked that way, too.  

“Huh?” Tash looked at the board and sure enough, it was her turn. She jumped the railing and stood ready.  

Tash

I jumped the railing and stood ready. Here go’s nothing!

******************

There we go. Hope you like. Please let us know what you think. Please comment telling us what you think. Please Vote for we know what like are shit. And Please follow us because you love us.

We are still working on the owning Naruto shit.

Hit_It_Bitch---

There’s another chapter, completed. And Damn, right when I thought I was done, she sent me another chapter to work on! Haha, no worries, though. It’s fun.

Tell us what you think!

~Discord

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

213K 9.8K 35
(HEY- THIS IS BEING REWRITTEN! I WAS JUST A KID WHEN I WROTE THIS SO PLEASE DONT JUDGE IF YOU READ IT NOW. I KNOW ITS BAD PFFT) It was bound to happe...
128K 3.6K 16
Kruno Inuzuka was kidnapped when she was six years old from her home in the hidden leaf village. Now, six years later, she has returned to find her b...
28K 750 41
Hana Haruno was kidnapped as a child because of some stupid prophecy saying that she would be the strongest ninja. Just before she was put into the h...
76.6K 2.1K 44
You are from the (l/n) clan a very powerful and very well respect clan well it was until it's downfall and every clan member killed in cold blood Wel...