Bad Boy's Cupid

By PurpleOreo17

~Dear Cupid, I like this really cute guy from my school, except he's a bad boy and a total player. What do... More

Bad Boy's Cupid
Prologue
C.1- Peanuts
C.2- Tutoring The Bad Boy
C.3- Game of 20 Questions
C.4- Bucket List- Lucas' POV
C.5- Dark Past.
C.6- Good Bye Bastard
C.7- Try
C.8- Who the hell is he?!
C.9- Joana and Patricia
C.10- Liking Mr. Bad Boy?
C.11- Bad Boy Confessions
C.12- Bad Boy has a Girlfriend
C.13- Backstabbing Bastard
C.14- Party Night
C.15- Sweet Revelations
C.16- The Hot Bad Boy
C.17- A Night To Remember
C.18- Three Months Left
C.19- Just A Damn...
C.20- Life Would Suck Without You
C.22- Last Goodbye
C.23- He's Back
C.24- That Party
C.25-Hangover
C.26- Where is Dora?!
C.27- Dora and Friends
C.28- Talk like a Football Player
A/N
C.29- Hello Biatch
C.30- Double Trouble
C.31- I Ain't Stupid
C.32- Closure
C.33- His POV
C.34-Last Day in Paradise
C.35- Home is Where the โ™ฅ is
C.36- Another Chance at Love
C.37- Throwback
C.38- I Don't Want to Come with You
C.39- Explanations
C.40- The Psycho Ex
A/N
C.41- Saving Bad Boy's Cupid(Part 1)
C.42- The Truth About Him
C.43- Lucas Or Antonio?
C.44- Saving Bad Boy's Cupid(Part Two)
C.45- Too Late
Epilogue
Sequel
๐šœ๐šŽ๐šš๐šž๐šŽ๐š• ๐š•๐šŠ๐šž๐š—๐šŒ๐š‘

C.21- One Last Chance

3.9K 194 14
By PurpleOreo17

Chapter 21- One Last Chance

Recap:

I was crying for the most part of the day. I just didn't really know what to do. I lost my best friend and I don't have the guts to read his letter yet because I might have a breakdown. I locked my door and I'm pretty sure my friends, Lucas and my brothers are outside being worried as hell, because they're afraid I might kill myself. Pffft as if, yes I'am depressed but I'am not stupid.

"Violet? Sweetie come on out please just eat some dinner please?" Patricia pleaded talking from the other side of the door.

"Guys, I'm fine I just want to be alone kay? I'll eat when I want to." I answered trying so hard to make my voice sound strong and happy although it just doesn't work.

"Fine." They all said at the same time and then I heard their footsteps slowly fading and then all I heard was silence.

"Violet can we please talk?" Says the voice I've missed so much but decided that it was better to just ignore.

And then the door opened.

~~

I turned my head and saw of all the goddamn people I see him. Sigh might as well get this over with.

"Violet,"

"Hmmm?" I answered in a cool tone, since my back was turned to him he couldn't see my red puffy eyes, my Rudolf the red nosed reindeer like nose, I felt satisfied.

"I just want you to know that whenever you need someone to talk to, I'm right here—"

"Please just shut up will you? You can't do anything to make me feel any better so just leave!"

"Jesus Violet, don't you think I know that? God, I know nothing can ever happen between us. I know that, I know that you could never forgive me, that no matter what happens I'll still be the guy who broke your heart goddamn it I know that! All I'm asking is a chance please. Just a chance to be your friend." I can hear the tremble in his voice, so I guess he's crying.

Gosh I know I seem like a bad person but I'm still hurting not just from what he's done but also the fact that I lost the best guy I ever met. Plus, Lucas has a girlfriend; Briana she's his childhood sweetheart and they just got together a week ago, their like the sweetest couple in school. Briana came back from LA she found out Lucas was studying here too and then they just hit it off, sweet right? Well, I guess that's fate maybe I'll just be alone forever.

"Leave."

He sighed and started his way to the door.

"Leave the keys and lock the door when you leave." He turned back and left the keys in front of me. Kissed me on the forehead and left.

&Lucas' POV&

After that conversation with Vi, I just felt crushed, I knew she wouldn't want to give me a chance. Damn it and then I start dating Briana? Seriously? Ugh I'm the worst guy ever. I don't even know why I'm dating her.

"Well?" Joana was the first person to ask because everyone else in the living room is either crying or pacing the room, they're all worried about Vi; I mean who wouldn't be? She's not herself ever since we broke up, and then Ashton died; the only person she treasured the most, the only person whom she needed the most is gone.

I looked down at my feet and just shook my head.

"I'm worried about my baby sister. What if something happens to her? Seeing her so sad just makes me feel like a worthless brother." Troy one of the twins said.

"Guys you know how Vi is, she'll act happy even if she isn't really happy. But eventually she'll heal herself she just needs the time and support from her friends and family." Now, it was Luigi who spoke up. We were all shocked by how he's always been so quiet yet, when he speaks up, he always knew just what to say.

"Luigi is right kids." Mr. Martin remarked, he looked pale and tired as usual, but this time he looked like he was about to pass out from all the things that are happening.

"I can't believe this is happening again." Monique said quietly, she arrived here from London a few days after she found out about Ashton. We all turned our head at her, waiting for her to continue what she wanted to say.

"What do you mean?" Joana asked.

Monique took a deep breath and closed her eyes as if remembering an old story.

~Flashback~

I remember Violet being so happy that summer before our Freshman year. We met at a park near my house, since she just arrived from Paris with her family and decided to move here permanently she squealed happily. Me and Violet go way back when we were just kids I don't remember exactly but all I know is that our brothers were best friends.

We met at the park and she started talking about this boy. "He's our neighbor in Paris." She said. But I knew with the sparkle in her eyes that there was more to this than just her and him being 'neighbors' so I just sat on the swing quietly and waited for her to continue their story.

And this was how she portrayed it:

The smell of Paris never failed to make me smile. I was so happy to be back here. This is home now. I said to myself as I started walking towards our house it was  just as big as our house in the US only our house here looked old yet sophisticated.

After a few days in Paris, my family went to a banquet for someone named Reece Pierre. I didn't even know the guy and I told my mum that I didn't want to go but she declined me and told me to wear the purple dress our maid had prepared for me in my room. I shrugged and just decided to go instead since I have nothing to do anyway.

When we arrived at the hotel where the banquet was being held I was glad to see that half of the people who attended are the same age as me or a year or two older. My dad told me to mingle and have fun while we wait for the ceremony to start. I nodded and made my way to the dessert table. I got myself a chocolate chip cookie and a milkshake that looked fancy. I didn't notice someone was behind me since I was to busy drinking my milkshake, as I made my way back to our table I bumped my head into something hard, but not concrete hard, it was muscle and abs hard.

So I quickly looked up and saw the most handsome guy I have ever laid my eyes on. I stared at him for a moment.

He's probably the most gorgeous guy I have ever seen in my entire life. He smirked. "Hey wipe that drool off your face darling, people can see." He said whispering.

"As if. Pssshh.. I'm too good to drool."

He smiled cheekily at me showing his perfect set of white teeth. "I'm Reece by the way, Reece Pierre." He was trying so hard to cover his French accent, but sadly he failed to hide it.

"Oh uhm.. I'm Violet. Violet Martin." I answered shaking his hand. He raised an eyebrow at me and smiled again.

"Oh.. So you're the famous Violet. I've heard so much about you." I mumbled a thanks and let go of his hand. I turned around and made my way back to our table.

After that night I haven't seen him. Although, I've been thinking about him. I think about him a lot. Like some kind of love sick puppy.

"Violet? Reece is here to see you go take a shower and we'll meet you downstairs." It was a normal day for me until my mom told me that Reece was here! To see me! Yeeep!

I quickly took a shower picking out my yellow dress and white sandals. I brushed my hair and didn't bother to wear any make up. Wearing make ups make me feel like a clown.

I went downstairs to see my parents chatting with Reece. They stood up when they heard me enter the living room.

"Sweetie, Reece here would like to take you out on a date." My mom was the first one to say something after they all finished staring at me. Seriously, am I really that ugly without make up on?

"Bring her home safely okay?" Dad said sternly. I rolled my eyes at them and bid our goodbyes.

"So where are we going?" I asked as soon as we got into his car.

"Its a surprise." He answered smirking handing me a blindfold.

"What's that for?"

"For your eyes genius. And no peeking." He stuck his tongue out at me. I just grinned and put my blindfolds on.

30 minutes later we arrived at this beautiful Pavilion right outside of the city. "WHat are we going to do here?"

"Geeesh Vi, so many questions." He rolled his eyes playfully at me.

He held his hand out at me and we started walking through the woods until we reached a cozy looking cottage next to a river.

We walked inside the cottage and I gawked at how the tables were set like one of those fancy looking restaurants arrange the tables. And the food smelled delicious smelling like roast beef and corns.

"May I?" Reece asked as he guided me to the table and helped me sit down on the chair like what the guys do in the movies.

Right at that moment I felt like I was the happiest girl ever, I was princess and he was the prince.

We ate dinner and spent the whole night getting to know each other.

As the night ended he drove me back home, walking me until we reached our front porch. That was where we shared our first kiss.

A few days went by and our first kiss was followed by our second, third, until I lost count and we finally became official.

Everything was perfect. It felt like I was the luckiest girl in the world. Everyone I love was happy for me. I had my first boyfriend. First kiss and First love.

Until this one day, Alexandria, my neighbor told me that everything was a joke and that Reece was just playing me. It was all just a bet. I didn't want to believe her, since I know that some girls hate me because I'm dating one of the hottest guys in Paris. So I didn't believe what she was saying.

Reece and I was suppose to be going to a party tonight, so I decided to take a shower do my hair and pick out my clothes. At exactly 8:00 our doorbell rang. I bid my goodbyes to my brothers since my parents are out on a business meeting.

Reece picked me up.

As we arrived at the party Reece told me that he was just going to get us both a drink. And told me to wait at the living room where most of them were dancing and the spotlights were going wild like a disco ball. I stood there in the corner waiting for Reece to come back. 30 minutes have passed and he still wasn't here.

I was making my way through the sweaty bodies when a bright white light was pointed towards me. The music stopped and Agathe was there beside the DJ, Agathe was the school slut in our school. The Queen of all Bitches.

"Excuse me everyone, may I have your attention?" She announced in her fake barbie doll voice.

"I would like you all to watch this." She pointed at a projector screen. I was shocked at what I saw. It was all pictures of me and Reece making out. Him and me almost having sex but didn't because I was too young. Everything with us kissing was there in the video. At the last part there was a message saying: "WHO'S THE WANNABE NOW? SLUT!" and then te spotlight was directed to me.

I saw Reece smirking and going up the stage with Agathe. He kissed her full on the lips with his eyes focused at me. I didn't know what to do or say. But the humiliation didn't stop there.

"It was all a lie. I never liked you Violet. You're so pathetic did you really think that I would like a stupid girl like you? No way." Reece announced through the mic, everyone in the whole party laughed at me and so I ran. I ran out of this place. I ran out until I reached my house and quickly made my way up to my room locking the door.

That's was what Violet was before. Now, its happening again. I don't know how she moved on from that incident. But ever since what had happened in Paris her family decided to just stay here permanently.

Never looking back.

Ever since what happened, she always had her guards up. She decided to change her looks, she became more fierce and strong. She promised herself not to fall in love again.

Until Lucas happened.

Everyone in the room fell quiet as Monique told us the story. That cruel son of a bitch broke my baby's heart and humiliated her in the worst way possible.

"What a cruel bastard!" I exclaimed. Everyone in the room turned their attentions to me.

"What makes you any different you fucker!" Tyler one of the twins exclaimed.

Then we all shut up and ate dinner quietly, each in our own trance of thoughts.

~*~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 3.4K 35
They tried to warn her. All he was going to do was break her heart. Well, then let him break it. *** High school. The dreaded part of our lives whe...
5.1K 341 24
WARNING!!! I wrote this when I was 12, so please here that in mind as you continue๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™ ----- [COMPLETED] Life is unpredictable; we can all relate to...
1.9K 3 20
Trigger warning for the following: -mature content -some strong language -fighting -mentions of abuse Everything was cool. It was fine and normal...