Fira Origins (Redoing)

By Artemisflame1336

Hey Everyone, So this is the Fanfic of my Marvel OC, Fira. General Background: Fira is a Class 5... More

Discovery of a Flame, Part 1:
Discovery of a Flame, Part 2:
Welcome to Xavier's, Part 1:
Welcome to Xavier's, Part 3:

Welcome to Xavier's, Part 2:

3 0 0
By Artemisflame1336

Once they left Ema-lee's room,

They decided to walk around the mansion, before heading to see the Professor.

They walked through a few halls and went down a flight of stairs.

They walked through a few kitchens and rec rooms, they also went through a few corridors.

Ema-lee looked around in absolute awe, taking in all of the surroundings.

Jean promised Ema-lee that she would show her the rest of the school later, as they had to see the Professor.

They came to a room, which looked a bit like a lounge room.

It was pretty spacious, the walls were brown and had a few painting on the walls, the floors were a lighter brown and there was a large carpet in the centre of the room. In the room itself there was a long couch in the middle of the room, there was a coffee table in front of it, and they were sitting in front of a fire place. There was a table and three chairs at the back of the room. There was also a chess set sitting on the table.

Chess? Who plays Chess here? Ema-lee thought as she looked at the game.

She continued to look around the room, there were a few plants on either side of the window sill which was placed above the table at the back of the room, there were two big vases filled with what looked like plastic/fake plants in them, they were placed on either side of the fireplace.

At the other side of the room there was a double brown door, which Ema-lee figures probably leads to the Professor's office.

They walked past a person sitting on the couch, he had his feet on the coffee table, he seemed familiar to Ema-lee.

Jean came to a stop. As the man stood up.

It was Scott Summers aka Cyclops.

Scott and Jean hugged each other, and Ema-lee quickly looked away, as they kissed.

Why? Ema-lee thought. While rolling her eyes.

They pulled away.

"Hello again Ema-lee." Scott said with a wave.

Ema-lee Nodded in response.

"Is Professor around?" Jean asked Scott.

"Yeah, he's just taking to Magneto now." "He shouldn't be too long." Scott replied.

He turned to Ema-lee.

"And then we'll get you settled in." he said with a bright smile, Jean joined in with the smile.

Ema-lee couldn't help but smile too, it was a slight smirk while her head was down, as she was completely worried, for everyone being around her.

Sure her powers hadn't come into effect since last night, but she could tell it could come without notice. She was also completely worried about fitting in, she never really 'fit in' at her old schools before she became a mutant.

Jean could sense her unease.

She came over to her and placed her hands onto her shoulders.

Ema-lee looked up at Jean.

"Don't worry Em, you're powers won't hurt anyone here and you'll fit in just fine. I promise you, you will." She said with a calming tone.

That's highly unlikely. Ema-lee said to herself.

But on the outside she just slightly nodded, and judging by Jean's facial expression, she knew what Ema-lee had thought.

She let go of Em's shoulders, and stood back next to Scott.

She and Scott both sat down on the couch. Scott gestured that Ema-lee come and join them.

She pulled up a chair and sat in front of them.

"So, Ema-lee." Scott said. Ema-lee looked up at him.

"Has Jean told you anything yet?" he asked sounding curious as to know if she knew anything about where she was and all that.

Ema-lee looked at Jean and nodded slightly.

Just as she was about to speak, the big double brown doors opened, Ema-lee quickly turned her head too see who opened the door, as did Jean and Scott.

Ema-lee's eyes widened slightly, she saw Magneto and Professor at the door.

"Hello My Dear." Said Magneto. As he looked directly at Ema-lee, with a smile.

"I hope you slept well." Professor said, looking directly at her too.

Ema-lee simply nodded.

"Kinda wish I could have slept in longer." She said, making it sound like a lighthearted joke.

They all simply smiled and nodded.

"Well, should we get started?" Scott asked, seeming even more excited than before.

Professor nodded.

"Come in my dear." He said to Ema-lee.

Professor and Magneto went back into the room, followed by Jean and Scott, Ema-lee was the last one into the room as she was still a bit panicked.

"Please take a seat." Professor said to her, gesturing to the seat in front of her.

She did as she was told and took a seat next to Jean.

She looked around the room and it was basically like a principal's office, only bigger and more welcoming. She saw Magneto standing behind her and Scott was standing behind Jean.

"Now Ema-lee, do you know where you are?" Professor asked.

She quickly turned her head back to face him, and nodded slightly.

"I know that we are in New York, USA. We are at the Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters, which is basically a school for mutants, it's also known as a safe haven for mutants too."

"But that's basically all I know." She finally finished.

She saw that everyone looked impressed.

"Jean told me." She quickly added. They all nodded knowingly.

"Yes that is exactly where we are." Professor said seemingly pleased.

"Now Ema-lee, you don't have to answer but what do you remember from last night?"

Ema-lee looked a bit confused but remembered what had happened that previous night.

She nodded.

"I remember being scared and mad, I remember feeling a fire raging within me, I remember seeing my family terrified of me, I remember the MRD, hurting me and getting ready to kill me. I remember releasing my powers and basically killed everyone around me, except my family, I remember half the house being covered in ash and flames, I remember running away, I remember my powers being released again, but this time, not only did it hurt or killed the MRD soldiers, it burned the street, the front of people's houses, their gardens and also destroying the MRD tanks. I remember, feeling powerful, I remember my eyes being on fire. I remember running away again, and nearly got shot to death, if it wasn't for you guys..." She instantly looked at Magneto, knowing that he is the one who stopped all the bullets from hurting her.

He simply nodded as a 'You're Welcome'.

"I remember being scared I would hurt more people and went with you guys to come here.."

She paused for a second, trying not to cry again, she dug her nails into her arm. This was one of the only ways she could control her crying.

Jean looked at her hand as she dug her nails into her arm, and looked at her knowingly, as it was something she used to do.

"But, that's all I remember." "At least until I woke up here." She looked back up at the Professor, who simply let out a small smile, to reassure her.

"Well, that was a lot." Scott said. They all nodded.

Professor quickly changed the subject.

"So Ema-lee, would you like to stay at the school?" Professor asked as he got some paperwork out of the draws.

Ema-lee simply nodded.

"I want to, Yes." Everyone smiled at her decision, even Magneto did, even though she wasn't joining the Brotherhood.

"But.." Everyone turned to her in worry. "What if I hurt everyone, what if I accidently burn everything down, what if I can't control my powers, what if.." Before she could finish, someone interrupted her.

"I know you won't hurt anyone on purpose Ema-lee, I know that you will control your powers." Professor said, sounding sincere.

"Pyromancy, is a tricky power, and fire is dangerous, but Fire isn't only about Pain and Destruction, it also means rebirth and warmth. I know you're scared for everyone's safety, but we all know what it's like to fear our powers. And you my Dear, will be able to control it, I know you will." he finished, Ema-lee felt like she was going to cry again, but she simply nodded.

"Why do you have so much faith in me?" She asks fighting back tears.

"Because, I know the type of person you are Ema-lee, and I know you are strong enough to control the wildfire within you." Ema-lee didn't know what to say, she was speechless, they trusted her, they believed she could control her powers.

"Besides, you have been able to control your powers since you've arrived Ema-lee. So don't doubt yourself." Jean reassured her.

"Don't forget we kinda realised what can set off a Pyromancer." Scott said, everyone turned to him quickly.

"Negative emotions. Didn't you all feel it getting warmer in here when you were trying not to cry." Ema-lee and the others nodded.

"See, you can control your powers, Ema-lee, you just need some practice that's all." Professor said.

"Well you know what they say." "Practice makes Perfect." Ema-lee said with a comedic tone.

They all nodded and were all glad she was trying to find the good in her situation.

"Now, let's get all this paperwork out of the way. What do you say Ema-lee?" Professor asked her handing her a pen and a few papers.

"Yeah, let's do it." Ema-lee said sounding positive and closer to her usual self.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

185K 7.9K 23
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
304K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
272K 11.3K 40
ဤ Fic သည် အရမ်းရိုင်းစိုင်းသော အသုံးအနှုန်းတွေကိုသာသုံးထားသော Big Warning 🚨18+ Fic တပုဒ်ဖြစ်သည် ။
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

103K 2.4K 39
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...