Daddy Direction ~Niam~

By MyStoryLife98

Niall horan is just like any other teenager, or at least that's what he use to be. At fifteen Niall found his... More

Daddy Direction
Chapter 1 "I'm So Very Sorry"
Chapter 2 "Daddy, you was on TV!"
Chapter 3 "You're a lucky kid Horan"
Chapter 4 "She's Not Supposed To Be Here!"
Chapter 5 "I Don't Know If I Can Go On.."
Chapter 6 Part 1 "H-He's In The H-Hospital.."
Chapter 6 Part 2 "Gone..."
Chapter 7 "Let him cry on my shoulder..."
Chapter 8 "I'm not calling him"
Chapter 9 "Welcome To Syco"
Chapter 10: Fast Forward
Chapter 11 "Princess Bekah"
Chapter 12 "So right when it's so wrong"
Chapter 13 "We'll work this out."
Chapter 15 "Happy Birthday" ~Final~

Chapter 14 "I love my Li-Li!"

873 30 6
By MyStoryLife98

Hey guys... Sorry it's been so long, my weeks are just passing by in a blur! I didn't even realize it was apirl today till I realized that my schools jr high production is next week...

btw sorry if this seems short, my word counter says 2252 words but I don't know how long that is..

also I don't edit my work so, sorry if it's a bit rubbish...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Louis’s POV~

After the show I walked into the dressing room to relax a bit but stopped short when I saw Bekah sitting alone on the couch just looking around curiously.

“Bekah boo? Whatcha doin babe?” I asked as I walked over to her and sat down next to her. She smiled up at me.

“Auntie Lou went to lay Luxy down, so I waited here for daddy. He’s waitin for uncle Li-Li.” She stated with a smile.

“Oh really? And what is daddy waiting for li-li to do?” I asked her and she shrugged.

“I think daddy wanted to kiss uncle li-li again!” She giggled and I sputtered.

“Wait... What did you just say?” I asked Bekah as she slid off the couch. She turned to face me and nodded her head.

“Yeah, Daddy told me he kissed uncle li-li this morning!” She giggled again before skipping off to her play toys in the corner.

     ~Niall’s POV~

~several weeks later~

“Bekah is all your stuff cleaned up? We need to get back on the bus.” I asked my daughter who was laying on the floor playing with a couple of her dolls.

“Nooo, daddy, I don’t wanna go back on da bus! I’m tired of da bus!” Bekah whined. I sighed and walked over to her, picking up the toys she set down and put them in her bag as she whined. I picked up her bag and set it over with the rest of our stuff before walking back to Bekah who was sitting on the ground pouting.

“Come on Bekah, we need to go.” I said and she shook her head, crossing her arms as she pouted more. “Bekah…” I warned her. She shook her head again and I sighed. “Rebekah Jane, get up now!” I said more forcefully, raising my voice just the slightest so she knows I’m serious.

Bekah blinked up at me before pouting again but standing up this time stomping to the door, I rolled my eyes and followed her to the door, picking up our stuff and following her out the door and down the hallway to where the lads and Paul were waiting for us. I gave them all a small apologetic look as we walked up. Bekah ran over and hid behind Paul as everyone stepped into the elevator. I stepped in and leaned against the wall, closing my eyes and sighing softly as I felt the elevator move.

“You okay mate?” Zayn asked patting my shoulder. I opened my eyes and gave him a small smile.

“T’ be honest, I’m exhausted. Bekah’s found a new wave of mischief and rebellion-ness.” I paused to shoot Louis a look and he just gave me a smug smile and a shrug. “She’s been refusing everything I tell her and has been running amuck around the hotel…” I told him and heard a couple chuckles around the room. I glared at the two chuckling lads. “If you think it’s so funny you try raising a kid that doesn’t listen, ruins all your stuff, and acts worse than her “terrible twos” stage, by yourself.” I snapped and Harry and Louis shut up immediately.

“Niall, lad, have you ever thought of getting a nanny for Bekah?” Paul asked me as the elevator came to a stop and he ushered us out. I stepped out and turned around quickly to make sure Paul had my daughter, sighing slightly when I saw him carrying her in his arms.

“I have thought about it… But I can’t do it… It kills me enough leaving her with Lou for a couple hours… Bekah kills me, but I couldn’t ever leave her alone with someone besides Lou or the lads, or you…” I admitted and Paul nodded understandingly.

 ~~~

Later we were waiting backstage for an interview. Bekah was tired and grumpy because of how early we had to leave the hotel, and because the interview was in the afternoon Bekah hadn’t been able to take a nap yet. We were getting ready to go on stage and Bekah wouldn’t let me go.

“Bekah please, I need to set you down now. I have to go for a minute.” I tried to get Bekah to loosen her grip around my neck.

“Nooo!” She whined, burying her head in my neck. I sighed and sat on the floor with her.

“Bekah babe I’ll be back in 15 minutes, then we can go take a nap. But you have to let me go first.” I said and finally got her arms off me. I stood up quickly before she could register what was happening. When she did she started crying which quickly turned into loud wails.

I sighed slightly and bent down to kiss her head before backing up as she made grabby hands at me and continued to wail. I looked up as I heard a slight knock at the door and saw both Liam and Paul standing there.

“Niall, hate to rush ya but we got 5 minutes till ya go on.” Paul said and I nodded.

“Everything okay with her?” Liam asked and I just sighed.

“No… She’s tired and I know she won’t stop crying till I can get her down, but I don’t have enough time… I’m afraid she’s gonna follow me and if someone tries to get her out of the studio she’s just gonna make herself sick from crying.” I admitted “I wish there was a way to get her to stay quiet so she could still be in the studio with me, but I know the only way that’ll happen is if she stays by my side through the whole thing.”

“Well, maybe we could do that… I’m sure they wouldn’t mind. And she’ll probably fall asleep. You’ll just be sitting in a chair answering some questions. I’ll go ask real quickly.” Paul said and disappeared quickly.

I walked back over to Bekah with Liam right behind me, I picked her up and started rocking her as her wails slowly quieted down and she sniffled into my neck. Liam walked up and rubbed her back which got her to turn slightly and grab at him, clutching his shirt but still holding tightly onto me. Liam smiled at her slightly, stepping a bit closer before wrapping one arm around me and the other still rubbing Bekahs back.

“Alright lads come on, this isn’t a cuddle party! We’ve got work to do, grab Beks and get out there, they’re on air in two minutes!” Paul’s rough voice broke through our little moment or whatever.

We nodded quickly and hurried out of the room to join the lads back stage. As we waited to be called on stage I cleaned Bekahs face up with slightly shaky hands. This was the first ever interview with Bekah, sure she’d been mentioned but she’d never actually been in one before. I continued to wipe away nonexistent tears till my hand was replaced and there was a stuffed bear between me and my daughter. I looked up and saw Liam holding out a bear for Bekah which she quickly took and cuddled as she laid her head on my shoulder.

“Niall, relax, she’ll be fine. It’s just an interview.” Liam said and rubbed my arm slightly. “Besides once she gets over all the cameras she’ll fall asleep in no time. So just relax, yeah?” He asked and I nodded, giving him a small smile.

He kissed my head and turned me around as our names were called. Louis walked out first, then Harry, then Zayn, then Me with Liam following close behind. As I stepped into the spot light and walked towards the couch I heard small gasps and mummers from the small studio crowd. I held Bekah closer as I sat down quickly on the couch between Zayn and Liam. Liam draped his arm on the couch behind me, moving a bit to give me a bit more room and I gave him a grateful smile.

“Hello boys.” The interview woman said, I didn’t bother to remember her name… “And who’s this little lady?” She asked leaning forward slightly to give a smile to Bekah who hide her face in my neck, everyone chuckled and cooed at her

“This is Bekah.” I answered rubbing her back. “She’s my daughter.” I added, moving to sit her up slightly and turn her around, she whined slightly and clutched at the bear Liam gave her. “She’s a bit tired at the moment…” I looked down at Bekah who rubbed at her eyes. “Can you say hi, boo?” I asked her and she nodded, sitting up slightly.

“Hello…” She mumbled quietly, which came out louder than she expected since she was right next to my mic.

She blinked as she heard her voice echo loudly, everyone laughed at her and she looked over at the small audience that were giggling and chuckling at her cute face. She looked back at me and I smiled at her.

“So how are you all doing today? Enjoying the tour so far?” The lady asked, I really need to figure out her name….

“We’ve been great. Tours been awesome. We’ve had so many great memories and it’s just started!” Harry answered happily and we all nodded in agreement.

“And what about you Niall? What’s it like traveling with a little kid by your side?” She asked

“It can get pretty crazy. It’s hard being a single dad and being this popular. But luckily I’ve got these lads by my side to help me out a bit.” I said smiling a bit at the boys around me, Liam patting my shoulder and Zayn patting my knee

“Aw, that’s sweet... Alright before we go to break we have a few fans here to ask you some questions, why don’t you boys go ahead and pick a couple out?” She suggested and we all looked over at the audience, some girls started giggling and waving, others were taking pictures or holding up signs, we whispered back and forth and Harry picked the first girl.

“Ponytail, in the back row with the sweet glasses” Harry said while pointing up at the girl, she squealed and stood up, taking the mic from a stage hand. “What’s your name babe?”

“Abigail” She said in her cute little American accent.

“And what’s your question?”

“Umm, I-I was wondering… What are your three favorite songs of yours?” She asked nervously

“Umm, I think my three are… hmm… What Makes You Beautiful, One Thing, and I Wish.” Harry answered her before turning to us. “What about you lads?”

“I agree with One Thing, but I like Up All Night and Gotta Be You.” Louis answered and Zayn nodded in agreement.

“I personally like Up All Night, and out bonus songs Na Na Na, and Stand Up. I’m not really much into those slower songs.” I admitted myself. I looked down at Bekah and asked her “What about you Bekah Boo?” when I said her name the whole audience ‘Awwwed” at us.

“I-I like... I like ummm… What’s it called daddy? I don’t rwemember…” She mumbled turning to look at me.

“You like one thing, remember, the one I sing to you?” I said quietly to her and she nodded quickly, turning back around.

“Yeah, that one! Daddy’s song!” She giggled and everyone ‘Awwwed’ loudly at her.

“Very cute, okay boys go ahead and pick one more question before our commercial break.” The lady, I’m naming her Tammy, said.

We all knew after break we wouldn’t be allowed anymore fan questions, so we looked around for a good girl to pick for the next question. I looked down when I felt a tug on my shirt and saw Bekah tugging on it and pointing at a little girl in the front row, not much bigger than herself. I pointed her out to the lads and they all nodded in agreement. I set Bekah on the floor and told her to go give the little girl the mic, with the help of a stage hand of course. She gave the little girl the mic with a big smile, before running back to me and climbing into my lap with a grin. The little girl stood shyly on what I would guess to be her mum or sisters lap.

“Hi love, what’s your name?” I asked her sweetly.

“A-Alice...” She said quietly into the mic.

“That’s a lovely name, Alice. Do you have a question for us?” I asked and she nodded, but shyly hid in her sisters/mums shoulder. We all chuckled lightly at the shy girl as her sister/mum helped her ask the question.

“Alice wanted to ask your daughter Bekah what it was like to have a famous daddy, and if she had a favorite in the band besides Niall.” Alice’s sister/mum asked for her and we looked down at Bekah for an answer.

“I love my daddy, but I think there are too many people who loves my daddy… He’s always busy and people always attack us because they like him sooo much…” Bekah explained and I was honestly a bit shocked at how well she explained it for being so young. “And if my daddy can’t be my favorite, than it has to be Li-Li! Unca Li-Li is like another daddy and I love my Li-Li!” She said excitedly, crawling half on my lap, half on Liam’s to give him a hug and a sloppy kiss on the cheek.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay so that's it :) Didn't really explain the Niam thing, but we'll get to that ;)

I hope you enjoyed it :)

please comment, vote, fan, share, whatever, it would mean a lot! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7M 55.5K 37
'I rolled off my bed drying the last tears. The ones I swore I'd never let escape my eyes. Not for that. Not for him.' Hannah lives in Mullingar, I...
1.1M 16.9K 31
Simon Cowell’s got a daughter. Who knew, right? Well, not even his own daughter knew until her mother dropped the bomb on her. Abriella Melody Cowell...
1.8M 29.2K 73
{Complete/being edited} - Niall Horan & Rosaline Kendall have been bestfriends for as long as they can remember. Before Niall auditioned for the X-Fa...
853 26 22
What happens when 16 year old Kaylee Jenkins leaves home from Mullingar Ireland to audition for the X Factor in Dublin, England. When she meets 5 cut...