His Vampire Mate ✔️[Book 1]

By slxbmamx

Warning: this story contains mature content read on your own risk. COMPLETE Highest rank #19 on werewolf #... More

Characters
Introduction
Chapter 1 [Kidnapped]
Chapter 2 [Run Away]
Chapter 3 [Emotions]
Chapter 4 [Disappointment]
Chapter 5 [Rescuing You]
Chapter 6 [Big Brother]
Chapter 7 [The Truth]
Chapter 8 [Dinner]
Chapter 9 [Rouges]
Chapter 10 [Kidnapped once again and rescued by Kaiden Williams]
Chapter 11 [it's not over yet]
Chapter 12 [Secrets]
Chapter 13 [Worth Fighting For]
Chapter 14 [it's a trap]
Chapter 15 [Wars and goodbyes]
Chapter 16 [transforming]
Chapter 17 [welcome back luna]
Chapter 18 [Faith, is that you?]
Chapter 19 I'm going to mark you soon]
Chapter 20 [hi mom]
Chapter 21 [acting different]
Chapter 22 [trying to get rid of the pain]
Chapter 23 [heart beat stopped]
Chapter 24 [I trusted you]
Chapter 25 [who are you, and what are you]
Chapter 26 [Mixed emotions]
Chapter 27 [Marked]
Chapter 28 [I Alpha Wyatt Woods, reject yo-]
Chapter 29 [broken]
Chapter 30 [blood thirst]
Chapter 31 [I pick ...]
Chapter 33 [I didn't lose my purpose]
Chapter 34 [hide and seek]
Chapter 35 [The Ball]
Chapter 36 [promise ring]
Chapter 37 [Wyatt we are never-]
Chapter 38 [Clarissa]

Chapter 32 [i'll always protect her, no matter what]

7.2K 341 156
By slxbmamx

Hey guys!!! Welcome back to His Vampire Mate!!

Before I start make sure you got that vote button and if you haven't already followed me make sure you do so, so when I publish a new book you get notified!!!

I was writing this chapter but my phone crashed since wattpad was loading so much for me. The whole chapter didn't save so I had to rewrite everything.

Please ignore my mistakes I'm writing this chapter at 3:20am😂.

This book is close to its ending, I still want to keep in touch with all of you guys! I may be taking a break once this book is over.

Add me on Snapchat I am finally accepting requests!

Snapchat: Sslxbmamx

Can't wait to talk to you guys!!!

Blessing gif!!!

Chapter 32

I'll always protect her, no matter what

Wyatt's pov
I was currently standing outside of Zack's house debating wether I should ring the bell or not.

I had to face this, I can't let this slide. She deserves to know the reason, I know I shouldn't leave her I mean she has my kid! But I can't do it.

Taking a deep breath I rang the bell, Kayla gave me Zack's address, his house was huge. A bit bigger than my pack house.

The door opened and there was a confused Zack,

"Uh, can I help you" he asked.

"I need to talk to Violet" I said.

"She's asleep, I'll go wake her up" he said.

"No, it's okay. Let her sleep, can I have a talk with you" I said.

"Um sure" he said letting me enter his house.

He led me to the living room and we sat on the couch.

"I know she's pregnant" I said.

"How? She told me you didn't know"

"The pregnancy test was broken, on the floor I found it"

"Oh"

I sighed,

"She doesn't deserve this, she doesn't deserve to be in pain. I don't deserve her. She's an amazing women. I will always protect her, no matter what"

"What are you trying to say" Zack asked.

"I saw the way you looked at her that day, when she drank your blood. I know you feel for her" I said looking at him.

"Look man, I don't want to come between you two. I will leave her alone if you want" he said.

"No, that's not what I meant. I need you to promise me something"

He nodded,

"Never let go of her, don't make the mistake I have made"

He stayed silent,

"You're letting her go" he asked shocked.

"She deserves someone like you, I can't let her get hurt anymore. All I ever caused her was pain"

"Are you going to talk to her" he asked.

"No, not anymore. You know everything, that's good enough for me I trust you to protect her a-and the baby" I said.

"Of course" he said.

"I should get going" I said getting up.

I shook his hand,

"Keep me updated about her okay"

He nodded.

I walked out the door and walked towards my car, I looked back and sighed.

"Goodbye" I whispered.

I then drove home.

Zack's pov
I sat back on the couch, he left her. He left such an amazing women for a girl he rarely knows.

If Violet finds out it'll break her, she's already in a lot of pain. I can't let her know, I will protect her and her baby.

I remember sleeping beside her, when she laid her head on my chest. My feelings for her is getting stronger and stronger each minute.

I checked the time and it was time for her to take her medicine. I grab a water bottle and the medicine I walked upstairs to her room.

I walked towards her and sat on the edge of the bed,

"Violet"

"Violet, wake up its time to take your medicine"

She groaned getting up,

"I am so ready to get this baby out of my stomach" she said. I chucked.

I handed her the medicine and the water bottle, she took the medicine and drank the water.

She sniffed the air, she looked confused.

"That scent is so, familiar" she said.

"It's just a new perfume" I lied.

She nodded.

She walked to the washroom and locked the door. She looks so adorable when she wakes up.

I can't say anything to her about my feelings, it's not the right time. Violet is a girl that I've always looked for, she's caring, smart, beautiful, thoughtful, she cares about other people more than herself. If she knows something isn't right she fights for it.

Not many girls have guts to do what Violet can. I stood up to walk away until Violet called my name. I turned around and saw her smiling.

"Look" she said pointing at her stomach, there was a bump. The baby was growing quick.

I walked closer and touched her stomach, I controlled how my stomach made a weird feeling when I touched her.

I gave her a smile and walked out of the room, I don't know how long I can control my feelings.

Wyatt's pov
I got home and went up to my room, I laid down on the bed. I closed my eyes as memories of Violet and I came through my mind. I remember the day I kidnapped her. She surely was feisty. I remember all the good times. But then my bad times came rushing through, when she almost died. When she cut herself, cried herself to sleep.

My thoughts got interrupted by the door opening wide with Crystal getting her heat.

I ran to her and picked her up laying her on the bed.

"It hurts Wyatt" she said as her eyes got watery.

"You're in your heat"

"Yes, and it fucking hurts" she cried.

I have to mark her.

"Crystal, I have to mark you" I said holding her hand.

"D-do you want to? Or you only doing it b-because I'm in heat" she asked.

"I wouldn't force anything I don't want or you don't. I have to mark you. You're my mate and soon to be Luna" I said.

She screamed in pain,

"Shh the pain will go away soon" I said.

I leaned closer to her and kissed her lips, she gently kissed me back. I slowly kissed down her jaw to her neck. I licked her sweet spot I let my wolf out and I bit her neck. Finishing the Mate bond.

It wasn't how I marked Violet, what Violet and I had can never be replaced by anyone.

I want to know Crystal better, I'm not ready to have sex with her. I marked her because I don't want to see her in pain. I can't let her be in pain like Violet was.

"Thank you" she whispered.

"Get some rest, you'll be sleeping for a while. The bite will go through your body it'll make you lazy at first. So you need to rest"

"Okay" she whispered.

I kissed her forehead and laid beside her, she put her head on my chest and I smiled.

Violet's pov
I walked downstairs to see Zack watching tv I sat beside him and joined him.

"Hey" he said smiling.

"Hi"

"You want to watch something" he asked.

Zack was watching a football game, but he didn't seem interested in it at all.

"Um, I missed few episodes of The flash , maybe we can watch that" I said.

"No way, you watch The Flash too" he asked

"I love that show" I said laughing.

He put on the flash and we started to watch the show. Because of my pregnancy I've been getting tired a lot. My eyes slowly started to close, I laid my head on Zack's shoulder and he wrapped his arms around my waist.

Every time Zack touches me sparks erupt in my stomach, I think I'm starting to like Zack touching me.

I think I may like Zack...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 53.1K 100
Quinn is a werewolf living in the Diamond Crescent pack. Being the head pack warrior's daughter, she is physically and mentally strong and will figh...
135K 4.6K 35
(warning: contain mature contents) Joseph Jase is the current Alpha of the Starlight pack in North America. His father died 2 years ago in a battle w...
46.1K 1.5K 9
At 17 werewolf's are able to find their mates. Skyler Hawthorne wasn't looking forward to finding her mate. She was hoping to have a few years to her...
39.9K 1.3K 68
Her name is Violet France she's a loving person with lots of people & wolves that love her. She has a very good life with one of the best werewolf pa...