Experiment of the Heart

By writtennovels

More

Unpleasant Encounters
Love At Last
Passionate Love
Meetings
Endings

Kind Of Kidnapped

959 16 2
By writtennovels

DISCLAIMER I DO NOT OWN BLEACH OR ANY OF THE CHARACTERS! I JUST OWN YUKI.

Me: Look Szayel you're the main character in the story. *jumps around in excitement*

Szayel: Fine. *sigh* Stories with me never end well though (lol emo moment xD).

Me: Do you mind if I use you as the main anyways?

Szayel: *shrugs* I guess not.

Me: THANK YOU!!! *tackle hugs*

NOW...STORY TIME!!! :D

-Szayel's POV-

I look at the face on my monitor and smirk.
These humans would be great for experiments, and it seems I just found my new test subject. I've been observing her for a while and she's the only one that's kept my interest.
She's been alone in an abandoned library for a while now, perfect time to pick up my test subject.

I show up at the library and the girl is sobbing. I wonder why. "This is private property you know." I say making her look up.

"What, are you going to arrest me?" She says glaring defiantly.

I snort and smirk. "Hardly." I say and the girl goes back to reading. "What's your name?" I ask.

"My name is Yuki. What's it to you?" She replies making it obvious that she wants to be alone.

"I'm Szayel. I like to know the names of my test subjects." I say disinterested.

"The Octava Espada." She whispers.

I raise my eyebrow. "You know who I am?" I ask. This is interesting.

She smirks. " I know the other top nine Espadas as well." She says.

"Will you come to Las Noches peacefully or are you going to claw at me?" I say grinding my teeth.

"I don't feel like breaking my nails so let's go." She says arrogantly while pretending to examine her nails.

I open the Garganta and take us back to Las Noches.

At Las Noches I go to discuss the girl, Yuki, with Lord Aizen. Lord Aizen agrees to letting me carry out the experiment and keeping Yuki.

I walk back to where Yuki is beig held to inform her of the news. "You'll have to choose one of the ten Espadas to live with." I tell Yuki after entering the room.

"Ok. Now?" Yuki asks.

"Follow me." I say leading her to the main hall. "These are your choices." I motion to the other Espadas. "Me included." I take my seat.

Yuki's eyes roam the room. "Go stand next to the Espada of your choice." Lord Aizen says.

"Oh this is fun!" Says Lord Gin walking into the room with the ever-present grin on his face.

With a deep breath Yuki walks over to me. "I would like to stay with Szayel." She says.

"Very well." Lord Aizen consents. "Meeting over."

Yuki walks with me to what is now our room. "Why did you choose me?" I ask, even though I partially expected it I'm still curious.

"I like smart people." She says as we enter the room.

"Very well. Where would you like to sleep?" I ask.

"I'll sleep on the couch if that's ok master Szayel." She replies looking at the floor.

"Alright but why did you call me master?" I say making her look at me.

"Is that not the proper way to adress you?" Yuki asks sarcastically.

"Call me what you please." I say with a sigh. "Go take a shower and I'll fix the couch for you." I hand her clothes. "These are your pajamas."

I blow a strand of hair out of my face and sit on my bed waiting for Yuki to come out. The bathroom door opens and she walks to the couch. "Yuki I want to know something." I tell her.

"What's the matter master Szayel?" Yuki asks turning to face me.

I pat the bed. "Come tell me why you were crying at the library." I say.

Her face freezes, but she still moves towards me. "Why do you care?" She asks.

"Just curious." I reply.

"I was planning on dying today. I didn't want to live." Yuki's voice is detached .

She's on my bed and I wrap my arms around her. "I'm glad you didn't do it." I whisper.

"I should have." Her voice breaks and she starts crying.

"Shh I'm here." I say holding her while she cries herself to sleep. When she's fully asleep I lay her on the couch and go back to bed. Laying down in my bed and looking at her I realize she's actually pretty. Pale skin, pink lips, brown eyes and black hair falling across her face. I fall asleep thinking maybe this wasn't the worst choice I could've made.

I wake up when I hear Yuki stirring. "Good morning master Szayel." She says.

"Good morning. How are you?" I say trying to disguise the concern in my voice.

"I'm alright. How are you?" Yuki says stretching.

"I'm fine." I say half smiling.

"I like your smile master Szayel." She says blushing.

I smile bigger. "You should show me yours!" She gives an awkward grin and I laugh. "Here acompany me to the lab." I say.

"Yes master Szayel."

The lab is nice and neat just like I left it. I think. An idea pops into my head. "Do you trust me?" I ask the girl.

"I don't have a choice master Szayel." She replies.

"Lay down on the bed." I tell her and she follows the order. "Close your eyes." I say pulling out a syringe.

"I fucking hate needles." Yuki whispers with her eyes closed.

I laugh and kiss her putting the syringe on the desk behind her. "Done." I say breaking the kiss. Surprisingly she didn't pull away.

"Why'd you-?" She says blushing midsentence. I shake my head grinning, but I don't respond.

-Yuki's POV-

Kurosaki had warned me not to be alone. Apparently the Octava Espada had taken an interest in me. It doesn't matter. I won't be alive much longer. The path to the old library is so familiar. I open my favorite book for what should be the last time and take out the blade I use as a bookmark. Thoughts overwhelm me and I start to cry. Suddenly I hear footsteps, but I don't look up. I already know who it is.

"This is private property you know." The smoothness of the voice shocks me. I look up and see a tall, pink haired man.

"What are you gonna do? Arrest me?" I huff and glare at him, pretending I have no idea who he is.

He smirks. "Hardly." I look at the book. "What's your name?" He asks.

"My name is Yuki. What's it to you?" I reply annoyed.

"I'm Szayel. I like to know the name of my subjects." He says. Why would I be anything more?

"The Octava Espada." I whisper, only now realizing I should have listened to Ichigo. Damn Espada had to show up right now.

He raises an eyebrow. "You know who I am?"

"I know the other top nine Espada as well." I say smirking.

He grinds his teeth. "Will you come to Las Noches peacefully or are you going to claw at me?"

"I don't feel like breaking a nail so let's go." It doesn't matter how I die.

The guy opens some sort of portal to what seems to be a never-ending maze. I follow him to an empty white room where he locks me in. I have no idea what he's going to do or if I'm going to die, although I am pretty sure I am going to die.

The Espada comes back for me. "You have to choose one of the ten Espadas to live with." He tells me.

"Ok. Now?" I wasn't expecting this.
"Follow me." He leads me to yet another room, this one being 100 times bigger and definitely not empty. "These are your choices." I look at the Espadas. "Me included." He adds sitting.

My eyes roam. "Go stand next to the Espada of your choice." Aizen Souske says.

"Oh this is fun!" Ichimaru cuts in prancing into the room.

I take a deep breath and walk to Szayel. "I would like to stay with Szayel." I say.

"Very well. Meeting over." Souske says.

I walk next to Szayel. "Why did you choose me?" He asks suddenly.

"I like smart people." I respond walking into the room.

"Very well. Where would you like to sleep?" He asks.

"I would like to sleep on the couch if that's ok master Szayel." I say.

"Alright but why did you call me master?" His response causing me to look up at him.

"Is that not the proper way to adress you?" I ask sarcastically. I wasn't planning on staying for a vacation.

He sighs. "Call me what you please." Why is he upset? "Go take a shower and I'll fix the couch for you." He says handing me clothes. "These are your pajamas." He ends.

"Alright master Szayel." I say walking into the bathroom.

When I walk out of the bathroom he's on the bed. I walk to the couch. "Yuki I want to know something." He says.

"What is it master Szayel?" I ask.

He pats the bed. "Come tell me why you were crying at the library." He says. Fuck he noticed.

I try to keep my suáve as I walk over to him. "Why do you care?" I ask.

"Just curious. " Szayel's face keeps composure as he talks.

"I was planning on dying today. I didn't want to live." I confess.

He wraps his arms around me. "Then I'm glad you didn't do it." God he's so perfect and cruel.

"I should have." I start crying again.

"Shhh I'm here." He says holding me. I fall asleep in his arms. Will he still be there tomorrow? It seems like everyone leaves. I feel him shifting me to the couch. How nice of him to respect my wishes. I see his face in my dream.

My last thought is "Did I get his shirt wet?" Stupid I know, but he's too perfect. Smart, apparently caring, and cute. Damn it brain not now. My brain fades to black for the rest of the night.

I wake up disoriented. "Good morning master Szayel." I say after realising where I am. Apparently he was already awake.

"Good morning Yuki. How are you?" He says.

"I'm alright. How are you?" I ask.

"I'm fine." He says with a slight smile on his face.

"I like your smile master Szayel!" I say without thinking and then blush like crazy.

His smile widens. "Show me yours!" Szayel insists. I attempt to smile and he laughs. "Here acompany me to the lab."

"Yes master Szayel." Even the lab is neat.

"Do you trust me?" He asks suddenly.

"I don't have a choice master Szayel."

"Lay down on the bed." He says, and I do. "Close your eyes." I see him pull out a syringe.

"I fucking hate needles." I think out loud. I just hope it's quick and not too painful.

Szayel laughs and kisses me. I hear the syringe dropping into the tray behind me. It's hard to stay mad when he's kissing me though.

"Done." He breaks the kiss. I suddenly remember I need air and start breathing again.

"Why'd you-?" I can't finish the sentence and I start blushing. Szayel grins and shakes his head but never answers my question.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
772K 28.6K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1.1M 37.3K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...