NOT JUST A PRINCESS β–Ή CARLOS...

By -starryholland

β”Ž I'M NOT SOME DAMSEL IN DISTRESS ... More

𝖓𝖔𝖙 π–π–šπ–˜π–™ 𝖆 π–•π–—π–Žπ–“π–ˆπ–Šπ–˜π–˜
π–‰π–Šπ–˜π–ˆπ–Šπ–“π–‰π–†π–“π–™π–˜ π–”π–“π–Š
π–Ž. π–”π–šπ–— π–‹π–Žπ–—π–˜π–™ π–•π–—π–”π–ˆπ–‘π–†π–’π–†π–™π–Žπ–”π–“
π–Žπ–Ž. π–™π–π–Š π–Œπ–—π–†π–“π–‰ π–™π–”π–šπ–—
π–Žπ–Žπ–Ž. π–ˆπ–†π–—π–‘π–”π–˜ π–’π–Šπ–Šπ–™π–˜ π–™π–π–Š π–’π–šπ–™π–™
π–Žπ–›. π–Žπ–™'π–˜ π–™π–π–Š π–ˆπ–”π–”π–π–Žπ–Š π–™π–†π–‘π–π–Žπ–“π–Œ
𝖛. π–˜π–œπ–Žπ–’π–’π–Žπ–“π–Œ π–Žπ–“ π–‘π–”π–›π–Š π–‰π–”π–Šπ–˜π–“'𝖙 π–‘π–†π–˜π–™ π–‹π–”π–—π–Šπ–›π–Šπ–—
π–›π–Ž. π–‡π–—π–Šπ–†π–π–Žπ–“π–Œ π–™π–π–Š π–“π–Šπ–œπ–˜
π–›π–Žπ–Ž. π–‹π–†π–’π–Žπ–‘π–ž π–‰π–†π–ž π–“π–Žπ–Œπ–π–™π–’π–†π–—π–Šπ–˜
π–Žπ–. π–’π–†π–‘π–Šπ–‹π–Žπ–ˆπ–Šπ–“π–™ π–’π–†π–π–Šπ–˜ 𝖆𝖓 π–†π–•π–•π–Šπ–†π–—π–†π–“π–ˆπ–Š
π–‰π–Šπ–˜π–ˆπ–Šπ–“π–‰π–†π–“π–™π–˜ π–™π–œπ–”
π–Ž. π–ˆπ–”π–™π–Žπ–‘π–‘π–Žπ–”π–“ π–‰π–†π–ž π–Žπ–˜ π–˜π–™π–—π–Šπ–˜π–˜π–‹π–šπ–‘
π–Žπ–Ž. π–†π–œπ–π–œπ–†π–—π–‰ π–Šπ–“π–ˆπ–”π–šπ–“π–™π–Šπ–—π–˜
π–Žπ–Žπ–Ž. π–ˆπ–π–Žπ–‘π–‘π–Žπ–“' π–‘π–Žπ–π–Š 𝖆 π–›π–Žπ–‘π–‘π–†π–Žπ–“
π–Žπ–›. π–žπ–”π–š'π–—π–Š 𝖓𝖔𝖙 π–Žπ–“ π–™π–π–Žπ–˜ π–†π–‘π–”π–“π–Š
𝖛. π–˜π–œπ–”π–—π–‰ π–‹π–Žπ–Œπ–π–™ 𝖔𝖓 𝖆 π–˜π–π–Žπ–•
π–›π–Ž. π–’π–ž π–ˆπ–”π–™π–Žπ–‘π–‘π–Žπ–”π–“ π–‰π–†π–™π–Š
π–›π–Žπ–Ž. π–™π–—π–šπ–Š π–‘π–”π–›π–Š π–†π–‘π–œπ–†π–žπ–˜ π–œπ–Žπ–“π–˜
π–›π–Žπ–Žπ–Ž. π–Žπ–™ π–˜π–™π–†π–—π–™π–˜ π–œπ–Žπ–™π– π–žπ–”π–š 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–’π–Š
π–‰π–Šπ–˜π–ˆπ–Šπ–“π–‰π–†π–“π–™π–˜ π–™π–π–—π–Šπ–Š
π–Ž. π–’π–”π–’π–Šπ–“π–™π–˜ π–‘π–Žπ–π–Š π–™π–π–Žπ–˜
π–Žπ–Ž. π–ˆπ–‘π–”π–˜π–Žπ–“π–Œ π–™π–π–Š π–‡π–†π–—π–—π–Žπ–Šπ–— π–‹π–”π–—π–Šπ–›π–Šπ–—

π–›π–Žπ–Žπ–Ž. π–ˆπ–”π–—π–”π–“π–†π–™π–Žπ–”π–“ π–‰π–†π–ž

9.1K 241 16
By -starryholland

( 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬 )

𝙳𝙴𝚂𝙲𝙴𝙽𝙳𝙰𝙽𝚃𝚂 𝙾𝙽𝙴
CORONATION  DAY

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

( 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖓𝖊𝖝𝖙 𝖉𝖆𝖞 )

IT WAS THE OFFICIAL DAY Ben and I finally get crowned. My dress by Evie had arrived and I couldn't be happier. A lot has calmed down after yesterday. Aria, Meredith, and Rachel were helping me as Ralph waited out the door to escort me to Carlos.

My chair was turned around so I couldn't look at myself in the mirror, "Okay, final touches, girls," Aria squeals as she finishes my makeup with the help of the other two. I kept my eyes closed as I felt my chair slowly turn around. I soon felt 3 faces getting closer to mine.

"Okay, now open," they all say. I slowly flutter my eyes open to see myself looking actually somewhat beautiful. 

My jaw drops when I see myself, my gown flowed gracefully on my body. "I know," Meredith squeals, we all burst out into laughter. A knock on the door echoed.

"Are you girls done yet? I'm tired of waiting," Ralph yells through the door.

"Almost!" Rachel exclaims.

"You said that over an hour ago Rach," Ralph huffs.

"Guys, we're done!" I exclaim not wanting to be late.

"Carlos is going to be head over heels for you," Aria squeals, I roll my eyes at her comment.

I open the door. Ralph was practically jumping up and down as he heard the door open he then looked at me in awe, "Awe! Little sis, you look beautiful," Ralph says wrapping his arms around me.

"Now, come on. Let's go!" Aria exclaims running down the stairs in her heels. I was walking down the stairs so I wouldn't fall.

As I walk down, I slowly start seeing heads turn, "There she is!" a voiced calls out. Everyone turns around and faced me. I look in each and every eye and saw the same awe sparkly that Ralph had when he first saw me.

A hand shows up in my view and I took it holding it tight. The warmth of the hand reminded me of Carlos' and I smiled hoping it was him. I was looking down the entire time until I finally reached the bottom of the stairs and came face to face with the person that held my hand and it was indeed, Carlos. "You-you-you look... um... very uh, uh beautiful," Carlos stutters.

I shyly smile at him, "Awe thank you very much. You look very handsome."

Before we all left for our carriage, I pulled Ben away from everyone, "Today is the day," I breathe out.

"Yeah, I know," Ben sighs.

"Hey, about yes—" I start.

"Don't mention it," Ben interrupts me.

"You didn't even know what I was gonna say," I whine.

"The typical 'I'm sorry' blah blah blah."

"Well, no but good try."

"Then what Bea?"

"Come here. I want to share it with everyone before we leave," I grabbed Ben's hand and joining the rest of the pre-party. I walk up to our little stage and spoke into the microphone.

"Hello, everyone! I hope you all are excited for this lovely day that I'm happy to be sharing with my big brother and my family as well as you guys," cheers went through the house.

"Anyways I wanted to do something special for my brother. I know we have our ups and downs but we're always there for each other through thick and thin and I just wanted to say no matter what count me in," I wink as I grab the microphone off the stand and began singing.

"This one's for you Bennyboo," I announce one last time before beginning.

( 𝖛𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖔 𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖗𝖙𝖘 𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊 )
The video starts at 1:18 and ends at around 2:57. I did have a different video but it got deleted from youtube, so here's another one 

"If I'm the sun then you're the moon. If you're the words then I'm the tune, yeah. If you're the heart then I'm the beat. Somehow together we're complete, yeah. There are times my world is crumbling and the rain is crashing down but everywhere you are the sun comes out. Even when you're gone, I feel you close. You'll always be the one I love the most. You're in my heart, on my mind, you are underneath my skin and anywhere, anytime, that you need anything," I sing with my mind full of all the memories Ben and I shared growing up til now.

"Count me in. Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh. Count me in yeah, yeah. I don't need to say a word, no 'cause you know when I'm happy and when I'm hurt. We're close as pages in a book 'cause you make me feel better with just one look. There are times my world is crumbling and the rain is crashing down but everywhere you are the sun comes out. Even when you're gone, I feel you close. You'll always be the one I love the most. I love the most. You're in my heart, on my mind, you are underneath my skin and anywhere, anytime, that you need anything. Count me in," I finish as cheers erupt once again.

"I love you," I mouth to him.

"I love you too," he mouth back.

"Thank you, everyone. Now please, enjoy the rest of this party before the crowning begins," I say walking down the stage. Everyone gathers to head towards the coronation. 

Mal and Ben in one carriage and Carlos, Dude and I in another. As we were approaching, I could hear the cheers getting louder. I was looking down to the people as my carriage was passing by. I felt a certain pair of eyes on me, "Don't be nervous. All you have to do is smile and look beautiful, which you have no problem in," Carlos winks as he turns back to face the crowd.

"Thank you," I quietly say as I blush at his comment and admire Carlos, he had the biggest smile. He must have felt someone staring so he turned towards me and grabs my hand squeezing it.

"What's that box for?" I ask talking about the small blue box in his lap. Must be the anti-love spell in another sort of treat form, I smile at the thought of another treat.

"Oh, it's just a snack for later," Carlos waves the box around.

"Let me see it," I smile. Carlos hands me the box.

I open the box to see a small little chocolate muffin, "I can't wait to eat this," I say putting it into my mouth.

"No!" Carlos yells as did another voice from afar.

"Mmm. This is very good!" I smile with my mouth full.

"Do you feel okay?" Carlos asks.

"I feel fine!" I smile.

"Would you say that you still, maybe, like me?" Carlos asks so I decided to tease him.

"I'm not sure. I mean, let's give the anti-love potion a few minutes to take effect, first," I laugh.

"Okay," Carlos sighs clearing not knowing what I had just said.

"Wait, what?! You knew? When?" Carlos looked shocked all I could do was laugh.

"Yeah, I knew you put a spell me," I chuckle.

"I can explain," Carlos panics.

"No need to," I smile.

"How long have you known?"

"Since after the game. The Enchanted Lake helped it wash off," I explain.

"So, have you been faking it this whole time?" Carlos asks.

I place my hand on his cheek, "No, Carlos. Nothing has ever been fake between us," I explain. he grabs onto my hand that once held his cheek and gently placed a kiss.

"Just know that when you take over the world with the rest of the Isle of the Lost crew, remember me," I softly say.

"How do you know about that?" Carlos asks.

"I overheard Mal and Evie talking in your room at night. I was coming by to see if you wanted to go for a walk or something but you were busy coming up with a plan to take over the world."

"It's not what you think," Carlos argues softly.

"Carlos, I just hope you know that no matter what, before any of this happens you realize that good always wins," I say as our carriage came to a halt.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 2.8K 14
Hi my name is Breanne and I'm the daughter of Queen Belle and King Beast. I think you might have heard the side of how my brother brought 4 Lost Isle...
55.9K 791 20
Finally! Evil is gone from Auradon and now the people from the Isle of the Lost are free! Mal and Ben are engaged and soon to be the king and queen o...
26.9K 794 10
𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐈𝐍 π‹πŽπ•π„ π–πˆπ“π‡ 𝐀 𝐃𝐄 π•πˆπ‹ ⎒ ❝ If you dream a thing more than once, it's sure to come true. ❞ ❝ I just... don't know what my futu...
222K 5.2K 19
he was so enchanted by her. when she was born, the daughter of queen elsa was thrown onto the isle out of fear of what she could become. now sixteen...