Cover Maker (This Cover Is Ex...

By CaiChiCat

This is for request for people who do not wish to use wattpad covers provided to them or if you wish to not u... More

FIRST REQUEST!!!!

Intro

8 0 1
By CaiChiCat

This is for request for people who do not wish to use wattpad covers provided to them or if you wish to not use up much of your time for a cover that some what fits.  All I need is the tittle of your story, I'll read some of it myself so I can get what stuff I should use, I'll share it to you by message but I'll also show it to others as an example. I'll also add some covers that if you wish, you can use for your self. of course if you want your tittle on it I may put it on then send it to you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 1.6K 51
๐ˆ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ , ๐€๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ฒ๐š๐ก ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ข๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐ญ๐ก ๐ ๐ซ๐š๐๐ž, ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก...
42.5K 1.4K 18
18 year old Ymir grew up on the outskirts of a small Romanian village. On her 18th birthday she sought out to run away from home when things haven't...
272K 6.2K 58
โ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. โž kate martin x fem! oc
5.3M 46.3K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...