KING II

By KeyaMonaee

After Highschool, King and Brianna decides to go their separate ways. They try and keep their relationship st... More

©
Characters
Life Changes
Real Love Never Dies.
Daddys Little Girl
Guess Who's In Town
The Interview
UnRevealed
UnRevelaed II
Alone Time
Another One
Game On
Trouble In Paradise
Worth It
Surprise
Surprise II
Gender Reveal
Not Again
No.2
Boundaries
Stormy Days
Secret Safe 🔒
Arrival
HeartAche
Hoes Gone Be Hoes
Private Show
Girls Trip
Fast Life
BUN
ATL
Time Flies
Basketball Wife
Family Ties
Are You Ready ?
The Family Trip
Connection
Love or Lust
Loosing It
Worth It
New Chapters
Business Partners
On Board
THE END

Brother For Life

8.7K 201 25
By KeyaMonaee

KING

"You need anything before I leave?" I asked Brianna coming out the closet fully dressed.

"I'm good baby. Tell daddy we're going shopping and out for lunch." She spoke while kissing Madison.

"Alright, well I'm headed to meet Charles."

"Okay." She spoke while placing Madison down before following me down the steps. "Go in with an open mind, remember you guys were friends before any of this." She stood at the front door.

"I'll try baby." I kissed her. "I Love you, you and baby girl be safe."

"I love you too and you be careful too baby."

I nodded my head and hopped inside my Camero and sped off into traffic. I was ready to get this shit out the way. I pulled into the parking lot of the restaurant Charles wanted to meet at. I notice it was only five cars parked outside one belonging to Charles. I walked inside the restaurant and went straight to the bar where I noticed Charles.

"Wassup King."

"Wassup." I spoke while taking my seat at the bar.

"Look man, I wanna go ahead and squash this shit, because at the end of the day we were best fucking boys." He spoke.

I nodded waiting for him to finish, while I flagged down the bartender.

"Listen bro, on some real shit, I didn't mean for things to go that far with your sister. One thing happen after another and next thing you know I got feelings for the girl. I kept telling her we shouldn't go there but things just happen. You know how I am bro, I don't fall like that, but it's something special about her. I'm not even going to lie, I love Kiley."

"I appreciate you coming to holla at me and my dad about this whole situation. It's going to take a lot to get use to, but if y'all really feeling each other I can't stop that. I'm just going to let you know that if you hurt my sister in any way that's your ass."

"I can accept that bro, I know it's weird your homeboy dating your sister, so I'll keep my mouth shut about our relationship."

"That's all I'm asking for."

"Understood. How's everything going on your end?"

"Just enjoying my family man, Madison is getting bigger everyday."

"That's wassup. How's Brianna?"

"She's good man driving me crazy."

"How so?"

"Walking around the house looking so damn good knowing I can't hit that thing right now."

"Damn, you're time coming soon man."

"I know I know. So what's going on with you?"

"Just getting ready for the season to start back."

"Yeah, I miss playing sometimes." I reached for the menu and begin to scan over it. It's been a while since I just pigged out, so I decided to order a burger with fries.

"The team most definitely miss you, do you think you'll ever come back?"

"Of course, I just can't give up my dream like that."

"You gotta get back in the gym man."

"I know, being around Bri all the time gone have me fat."

I sat at the bar with Charles for over an hour just chilling and talking like old times.

"Alright man, I'm about to head out. I'll get with you later." I stood up.

"Alright bro, holla at you later."
We dapped each other up and I was out. I started my car and pulled out into the LA traffic. I reached for phone and dialed Bri's number.

"Hey baby."

"Wassup, where you at?"

"We just sat down at Luchini's."

"Headed there now."

"Okay, I love you."

"I love you too." I ended the call and headed to the pizza restaurant. Within twenty minutes, I was walking inside the restaurant.

"Welcome to Luchini, how may we help you sir?"

"I'm looking for my wife." I searched the place for Brianna. "There she is." I pointed in her direction. The lady nodded and I walked towards the table where she was seated. I tapped her shoulder and she looked up.

"Oh hey baby." She stood and we shared a quick kiss. I hurried and stopped her before she sat back down. "Mind if I sit right here?"

She looked at me and shook her head.

"Go ahead." She slid in the seat across from me as I took Madison out her car seat.

"Hey daddy's girl, did you and mommy spend a lot of money today?" I asked her like she understood what I was saying. At first she just stared at me then she begin to smile.

"I order me a small flat bread pizza, did you want anything?"

"Nah baby, I'm good." She nodded.

"So how did it go?" She asked staring me down.

"It went good." I looked at her and laughed.

"Thank God! I'm tired of you laying under me and Madison all day." She laughed.

"You need some friends in LA as well, I get tired of your ass too."

"Ahh stop it, you do not get tired of me."

"Shit. It's always King this, King that." I mocked her.

"Whatever." She rolled her eyes.

I tended to Madison while Brianna ate her pizza.

"You had any plans after this?" I asked her.

"No, not really, why?"

"I was thinking about going out tonight, with Charles and Julius."

"I guess that's cool." She replied while pulling out her wallet.

"Nah!" I held Madison against my shoulder with one hand while digging inside my pocket. I looked over at the ticket that read $23.00 and pulled out a twenty and a ten.

"I could have paid for it King." She mugged me as we walked out the restaurant.

"It's not a big deal Bri."

"Yes it is, you're always paying for things making it seem like I don't have money of my own."

"Baby, we have three accounts, separate and a joint account. Your account is loaded with money you have earned on your own, me and you both know wassup." I buckled my baby girl in and shut the door before turning to Bri.

"That's not the point King." She folded her arms.

"Brianna Henderson, I'm not about to do this with you, whenever I'm around I'm paying and that's it." I kissed her lips as she just stood there. "Meet you at the crib." I open her car door and waited until she was settled before shutting the door.

BRIANNA

"Baby, come here." King yelled from our closet.

I saved my work for my blog before walking inside the closet and taking a seat on the couch.

"Which shirt goes better with my jeans?" He asked.

I stood and examined the clothes he had picked out.

"I'm really feeling this Gucci T-Shirt, with the jeans, and then those sneakers."

"Say no more."

I watched as he walked around the room listening to music. I heard the doorbell ring as I hurried downstairs to retrieve my packages.
I signed for them and went back upstairs.

"Who was at the door?"

"Nobody." I slid the boxes on my side of the closet.

"What you order now Bri?" He asked while walking towards me.

"Just a Chanel bag, a Givenchy bag, Givenchy boots, Louis Vuitton boots and some stuff from Gucci." I said real fast.

"And who's card did you use?" He chuckled.

"Does it matter?" I smiled.

"It doesn't." He pulled me closer and begin to kiss me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and begin to kiss him back. He placed me on the marble island dresser and kissed my neck.

"I can't wait to be inside of you again." He whispered in my ear.

"I know baby." I grabbed his muscular arms. "Finish getting ready." I slid off the counter and went to open my packages.

"Ohh, they fit just right." I looked down at the Louis Vuitton boots.

"Those are nice."

"I know, just wait until you see the outfit I put together." I removed the boots and placed them back in the box.

I left the closet and went back inside our room to finish my blog post before bed.

......

I heard the front door opening and closing so I was pretty sure it was King. I eased out of bed and headed downstairs.

"King?" I called out.

"Wassup baby?" He asked with a slur obviously drunk.

"King, how did you get home?"

"How else Bri, I drove."

I rolled my eyes before finishing this conversation.

"King, where did you go and why did you have so many drinks? you do have a reputation to uphold you know that right?"

"I'm already a millionaire, so fuck that reputation."

"You don't mean that, basketball is your dream."

"Me fucking you, is my dream." He pulled me closer and threw his lips right on top of mines.

I pulled away and went upstairs.

KING

I woke up in the living room with a banging headache and the same clothes I wore out yesterday.

I got up from the couch and headed straight for the kitchen. I saw Brianna cutting up some fruit and placing it in a bowl. I went to the fridge and grabbed a ginger ale.

"Good morning baby." I spoke while rubbing my forehead.

She didn't say anything and I already knew something was up. I closed my eyes and begin thinking about the events that happen last night. I remember going out with Charles and Julius, we had a VIP section and we bought out the bar. I remember taking shot after shot but I don't remember coming home. I continue to think even though my head was killing me. I remember walking through the front door and Bri coming downstairs fussing.

"Oh Shit! Baby, I'm sorry. You already know I didn't mean that and I'm sorry for coming at you like that."

She nodded. "I'm about to head out in a few, Madison is still sleeping."

I nodded and kissed her cheek before heading upstairs. I walked inside of our bedroom and saw Madison laying on Bri's side of the bed and I silently thanked God that the bed wasn't made. I removed my shirt before laying on my side of the bed.

"King!!!" Brianna yelled.

"Shh, Baby I'm trying to sleep."

"I don't care." She grabbed a pillow and hit me.

"Damn Brianna wassup?" I yelled while snatching the cover off me.

"I'll be gone for a while, so please don't sleep in late. I laid her an outfit out just in case y'all go somewhere. Baby bag is downstairs on the kitchen counter."

I stood up and hovered over Bri's small body frame.

"You know I got this right?" I looked her dead in the eyes while licking my lips.

"Okay." She begin to walk off but I grabbed her arm.

"Don't do that."

She kissed my lips while I grabbed a handful of her ass. She wore a pair of tight ass jeans, with a Gucci belt, a fitted tank top that made her boobs look so sexy, and her new Louis Vuitton boots.

"Come on King, I gotta go." She said in between kisses.

I slid my tongue farther in her mouth. I didn't want Brianna leaving the house just yet.

She finally pulled away. "Bye King."

"What time you coming back home?" I asked following her down the steps.

"I don't know, whenever my meeting is done."

"What meeting?"

"With the company that wants me to do a collection."

"Oh, I forgot that was today. You good? You need anything?"

"No baby, I'm good and running late, I will call you when I get there. I love you." She pecked my lips and grabbed her jacket before walking out the door. I locked the door and went back upstairs to find my baby girl wide awoke. I placed her in the bassinet while I made up the bed and grabbed her some chill clothes. I still had a headache and I didn't feel like being out today, so me and my baby girl was going to chill at home.

Around 8pm Brianna was walking through the door.

"Hey baby."

"Hey." She came in the kitchen and took a seat at the island.

"Where's Madi?"

"Just went to sleep, how was your meeting?"

"Longggg. I didn't know it would be this hard putting a collection out, we still have plenty more meetings to go."

"It's all worth it in the end, I'm proud of you though."

"Really?"

"Hell yeah, most women would marry a athletic and not wanna move a finger unless it's for shopping. But you making your own brand and getting your own money just how I knew you would anyway, but it's so sexy to me."

I fixed her a plate of the pasta I made and passed it to her.

"Finish eating, then come upstairs and take your clothes off, I'll have you a bubble bath ready with some wine."

"I love you so much." She spoke while eating the pasta.

"I love you more."

I headed upstairs and ran Bri a nice bubble bath before I jogged back downstairs and grabbed Madison to get her ready for bed. I placed her in the bassinet and went back downstairs to clean the kitchen while Bri took her bath. I took a shower in the other bathroom so I wouldn't bother Bri while she relaxed. Once I was done I laid in the bed and waited for her to finish. She came out the bathroom dressed in a oversized t-shirt and a pair of shorts. I welcomed her in the bed and just took in her scent.

"That's how you feeling?" I asked Bri while she continuously kissed my lips while laying on my chest. I added a little tongue while gripping her waist. We had another heated make out session that lead to nothing.

"Ugh, I want some." She whined.

"Don't worry, we ain't got long before I beat that thing up." I laughed.

"I guess." She laid her head on my chest and played with my beard while I rubbed her back.

"Well I was talking with Julius today and he invited us over for dinner whenever we're free."

"That's nice."

"Yeah, I thought it was cool, you could meet his girlfriend and y'all could hang out or whatever."

"You know how I am, but I'm always welcome to meeting new people, but who's going to watch Madison?"

"I guess it's time for the fam to come down."

A WEEK LATER

BRIANNA

"Okay, I think everything is done, I got your parents, Evelyn, and my mom all a room downstairs. I put my mom and Evelyn in the rooms on the right wing next to each other and I put your parents on the left wing by theirselves and I put Louis upstairs on the end."

"Sounds good, I hate that the twins and my grandparents won't be able to make it." King spoke.

"Yeah." I stood there thinking.

"Man, I love you." King kissed my neck.

"I love you too. I'm sure we'll go out for dinner but do you think we'll need more groceries for the house?"

"Baby, I'm not sure."

"Let me text Mike and see will he go for me."

"Really baby?"

"Yes King really. Did you even do what I told you to do?"

"Yes, Brianna. Stop worrying." He kissed my forehead and left the room.

Forty Five minutes later the doorbell was ringing.

I went to open the door and Mike was there with a handful of groceries.

"Come on in." I open the door and moved to the side. "Just sit everything on the kitchen counters please."

"Family coming down?"

"Yes." I stressed.

"Brianna, calm down, everything is fine, y'all already family." He chuckled.

"Yeah, you're right." I sighed and begin taking the groceries out the bag.

"Alright, I'm about to head to the Airport to pick them up." King spoke while holding Madison.

"Okay baby, put her in the bouncer, so I can get the groceries up."

"You good going to the airport by yourself?" Mike asked King.

"I should be, shouldn't I?" He asked.

"Well think about it like this, they won't know what you're driving, so you just can't sit in the car, that will take forever for them to find you. If you go inside and wait on them it will be easier for them to find you, but some people may want pictures, autographs and all that, why you wait, which can get crazy. So take Mike. That's what we pay him for."

"She's right." Mike agreed. "I already got the truck ready, so let's roll."

King nodded and headed for the door.

"Oh, here Mike." I reached into my pocket and pulled out three hundred dollar bills and passed it to him.

"Nah, Brianna. You know King takes care of my pay."

"I'm not paying you, just tipping you, and this is not up for debate." I rolled my eyes.

"Okay, Thanks Brianna." He stuff the money in his pocket and they headed out.

I put up all the groceries, wiped down the kitchen counters, lit some candles then took a seat on the couch.

"You're just so cute." I admired Madison as she wore a Gucci outfit and a bow around her head.

I was halfway sleep when I heard a bunch of laughter.

"Brianaaa!!!" I heard my mom called.

"Mommmy." I jumped up and gave her the biggest hug. I missed my mom a lot and tried to get her to leave Miami but she wasn't hearing it.

"No wonder why y'all been hiding, this house is bomb." Louis spoke walking in the living room.

"It is very nice." Evelyn spoke before giving me a hug.

"Brianna!!!" Paizlei came over and gave me the biggest hug followed by Kash.

"Okay, enoughhh. Where is my little great grand baby?" Evelyn spoke while breaking everybody up.

I turned around and King was holding Madison who was smiling.

After passing the hand sanitizer around, everybody took turns passing Madison around.

"Ohh, the Gucci outfit I love it. Madison you're killing the game and haven't begin crawling yet." Louis spoke.

"You guys need to get comfortable, let me show you guys your rooms." I spoke and Everybody stood and grabbed their luggage.

Once everybody was settled in, we all piled into the living room.

"When was the last time y'all been out?" My mom asked.

"Uhh, since before Madison..." I spoke.

"Y'all three go out tonight & have fun, we'll watch her." My mom spoke up.

"You guys sure?" I looked at the four of them.

"We have been here before you know?" Evelyn spoke. "Raised two babies all by myself, I'm sure we got this."

I looked at my mom and she nodded her head in agreement.

"Okay." I shrugged.

"Cool, let me hit up Charles and Julius, I'll see if Julius can bring his girl."

"Okay, that's cool."

"So Bri and King, what's the hold up with the wedding?" Paizlei spoke.

"Well King is almost finish with his shoe deal, I'm about to launch an collection with this brand, and the wedding planner we picked will be available in four months, which gives us enough time to finish up our business."

KING

"Baby, are you finish yet?" I asked Bri for the hundredth time.

"Almost baby, hold on."

I sighed and took a seat on the ottoman in front of our bed.

"Okay baby daddy, I'm ready."

"Don't play with me." I stood and looked at her. Her hair was curly and she wore a long sleeve black dress with her YSL Opyum boots.

"Damn, you fine ass fuck."

"Thanks baby daddy, you like?" She spun around showing me her outfit.

"Hell yeah." I smacked her ass. "Put on that ring and that Rollie, then you really good."

"I don't plan on going anywhere without this ring." She slid it on and wiggled her fingers around in my face.

"Better not, becau...."

There was a knock on our bedroom door.

"That must be Louis. Let me grab my purse and I'm ready."

I went and open the door and there stood Louis.

"I wasn't interrupting anything was I?"

"Just my baby daddy boosting my head up." Bri came behind me and wrapped her arms around my waist.

"Yasss bitch, you killing this fit!"

"You guys stop." She smiled.

This girl was so damn gorgeous it didn't make no sense.

"Let's go take pics." Louis grabbed her hand and they went downstairs. I closed the bedroom door and made my way downstairs as well.

"She's glowing." Bri's mom came into the kitchen where I stood watching Bri and Louis.

"Yeah, she is."

"I'm proud of you two."

"Thanks."

"Well, you guys get on out of here, I have a grand baby to tend too."

"Okay, thanks for watching her."

"It's no problem at all."

"Let's roll." I interrupted Bri and Louis.

"Let's take a picture together, then we can go." Brianna grabbed my hand.

..........

"I never been here, this is nice." Brianna spoke as we made our way to our VIP section.

"My man, you finally made it!" Charles stood up and we dapped each other up.

"King, my man, what's good?" Julius stood as well.

"What's good y'all? Julius this is Brianna, Brianna this is Julius."

"Nice to meet you." Brianna shook his hand.

"Nice to meet you as well, Alexis is around here somewhere."

"Here I am!" Alexis popped up with a drink in her hand.

"Alexis, this is King and Brianna, Brianna and King this is Alexis."

"Nice to meet you guys." She smiled.

"Likewise." I found an empty spot for us to seat, then called the bottle girl over.

BRIANNA

"I am in love with your outfit!" Alexis came and sat next to me.

"Thank You, Hun. I like yours as well." She wore a very tight midi dress with a pair of red bottoms. I introduced her to Louis and we all begin to make small talk.

"OMG, Congrats." She grabbed my hand and stared at my ring, or let's say my ring stared at her. "I've been trying to get Julius to propose for years now."

"King and I have pretty much been together since high school."

"High school sweethearts huh?" She smiled.

"Yeah." I nodded.

"How long have you and Julius been together?" Louis asked.

"I've known him all my life, but we didn't start to date until College."

"Really? What's the story, if you don't mind me asking?" I asked her.

"Not at all, our mothers were bestfriends, so of course we grow up together, you know almost like best friends ourselves. Growing up, I had low self esteem, and he was out there giving all the girls heart attacks. Of course I thought about it, but then brushed it off. His family ended up moving out of town, and we lost contact. We ended up going to the same college, and had a class together, and it went from there."

"Aww, that's like super cute. Shit you see on tv." Louis spoke.

"Yeah, I love him so much." I caught her staring at him.

Maybe Alexis isn't that bad and we could hang out sometimes.

We spend the rest of the night, eating, drinking, and just enjoying each other.

..........

"Kingggg, stop." I moaned as he sucked on my neck as I pulled my hair up.

"Tired of this shit yo." He walked away.

"Well think about this the next time you talking about having more babies."

"I love making the baby and raising it. I don't wanna deal with this six weeks shit."

"Well, I'm sorry sweetheart." I kissed him and left the bathroom. "Should we go get Madi?" I asked King as he got in the bed.

"Baby, I'm sure she's fine with your mom, but if you need me to, I'll go check on her."

"It's fine, I'll let her stay." I snuggled up next to King and fell asleep.

.........

I woke up early and started to get ready for the day. Once I was dressed, I woke King up and headed downstairs. I went to the guest room my mom was in and found her playing with Madison.

"Good morning ma."

"Good morning baby." She smiled.

"Hey mommy baby." I spoke to Madison as my mom passed her to me.

"She wasn't any trouble was she?"

"Girl please, that baby sleeps all through the night."

"Thanks for watching her."

"Stop saying thank you, that's my granddaughter and you needed a break. How was it?"

"It was nice, I haven't been out in a while so I really enjoyed myself. One of King's friend Julius was there with his girl, and she seems pretty cool. King wanted us to meet so I could have somebody to hang out with."

"Well that's nice, but you know you can't trust everybody."

"I know, that's why I'll be glad when Louis move down here."

"I heard Jade was back in Miami." My mom spoke.

"Really? I tried reaching out to her a couple times but got nothing."

"Yeah, she's back staying with her mom. I think she fucked up everything." My mom laughed.

"But even Charles told her not to quit her job at the Law Firm."

"Some people have to learn the hard way. But anyways what's the plan for today?"

"I'm not sure, I guess we can ask everybody and see what's up."

She nodded and we walked out of her room.

"Daddy's princess, I was looking for you, where you been?"

Madison begin to squirm around in my arms as her dad talked to her. I rolled my eyes at the excitement she had. He took her and begin to play with her.

"Good morning baby." He kissed me.

"Good morning." I smiled at the two, I'm sure she's going to be a daddy's girl.

"Good morning Mama, how are you this morning?"

"I'm great King, it seems like you're in a great mood." My mom responded while laughing.

"Yes mam, I am, I'm not even going to lie to you, I enjoyed myself last night and I think I had way to many drinks and their still lingering around." He laughed.

I shook my head. "I guess, I'll cook some breakfast."

"Nah baby, that's a lot of breakfast to be cooking, once everybody is up, we'll take everybody out."

"Okay, well you should put on some clothes then." I stared at him as he wore nothing but some black Nike sweat pants and socks.

"Bri, you already know I'm not going out the house like this."

"Just making sure buddy." I patted his chest.

KING

Before I started to get dressed, I called Mike and told him to call Blu Jam Cafe and clear it out for the next hour. I grabbed a pair of jeans and slid on my Burberry shirt. I stood on my side of the closet thinking about what shoes to put on when Bri came in.

"What's wrong baby?" She asked.

"Just can't decide what shoes, that's all." I looked over at her.

"Nice outfit." I stared at her as she wore a pair of ripped jeans, some kind of shirt and some Chanel sneakers.

"Thanks."

"Where is that shirt from?" I asked finally decided on a pair of shoes.

"A company from Instagram sent it to me, I have to take pictures later and upload them."

I nodded my head. "You ready?"

"Yep." She grabbed her purse and we headed down the stairs.

"Everybody ready."

"Born ready son, let's go, I'm hungry." My dad patted my back and headed for the front door.

I grabbed Madison from my mom and placed her in her car seat admiring her as she wore a floral overall with a cute bow around her head.

"How are we riding?" Bri asked me.

"Women in one car and dudes in the other one."

She nodded. I picked up the car seat and headed for the front door. Everybody got into the cars and we pulled off.

CHARLES

I enjoyed turning up with the guys but now it was time for work. Me and Heather boarded the plan to Miami. Once we touched down it was three o'clock in the morning and I still had about thirty minutes to go. Heather's husband and son decided to tag alone, so they rented out a beach house. I walked inside my condo and made sure everything was straight. I walked up the stairs and enter my bedroom dropping the two bags and getting right into the bed.

The sun beamed through my bedroom window waking me up. I reached for my phone checking the time. 10:30 AM. I then unlocked my phone checking my several messages. I replied to Kiley first before responded to the others. I placed the phone on the dresser and went straight for the shower. Once I was done in the bathroom, I begin to get ready for my meeting. I put on my suit and went looking for my shoes. I slid on my shoes and went to my nightstand contemplating on jewelry. My ringing phone broke my thought.

"Hello."

"I'm outside, please don't take forever Charles." Heather spoke before hanging up the phone. I placed the watch on, then stuffed my wallet and phone into my pocket before heading out the door. I slid into the backseat of the all black 2017 Yukon Denali.

"Perfect." Heather spoke.

I took a minute to be active on my social media accounts before having a conversation with Heather.

"Okay, now this meeting is big, just like every other meeting." She added in. "Nike wants to do a whole collection around you and your accomplishments this year. Mostly clothes, sweatpants, basketball shorts, socks, t-shirts and etc. and hopefully two pair of shoes. Now it's two ways you can go by this. One, be totally involved with everything that goes on or just let them design and ask for you to confirm."

"Come on Heather, I want to be involved with everything, these people don't play sports so they wouldn't understand."

"Gotcha."

"Then when the collection is done, I want at least three pop up shops."

"Noted."

I didn't get home until 4:45 and the first thing I did was took of that damn suit and slid on my Nike sweats. I was sitting at the kitchen island talking to Heather over the phone about my schedule for the week, when the front door open and Kiley walked in.

"Charles, you won't believe what happen!"

I held up my finger for her to give me a minute as I finished up my call with Heather. She had on a pair of camouflage pants, a white tee and a pair of balenciaga's and her hair was pulled into a ponytail. I watched as she plopped down on the couch and begin taking of her shoes. I loved to look at her. As soon as I finished my call with Heather I went over to my baby. I took a seat on the couch and pulled her feet into my lap. I begin to massage her feet.

"Wassup baby?"

She sighed. "I had an pregnancy scare."

"What!" I stopped massaging her feet.

"I had an pregnancy scare."

"I heard you the first time, why you just now telling me though."

"Because I wanted to be sure. I know it's been a while, but my cycle was supposed to come on that following month and it never did, so I waited and waited. Then it finally came on last week."

"I'm upset." I sighed and ran my hand down my face.

She sat up. "Why? Because I'm not pregnant?"

"No, I'm glad you're not pregnant, don't get me wrong I wouldn't mind having a baby, but you need to finish school and we need to be at least engaged before we talk about kids. I'm upset because you waited this long to tell me."

"I'm sorry. I didn't think it was a big deal."

I nodded my head and pulled her into my lap. She laid her head on my chest as I rubbed her butt and flipped through the tv.

"Charles." Kiley called out after about twenty minutes of silence.

"Yes."

She sat up and straddled my lap.

"I love you."

I stared at her and knew she meant every word.

"I love you too."

"Don't just tell me that just because I said it."

"Listen Kiley, shit ain't no game. I love yo ass, I'll let the whole world know that. I knew you was something the first time I seen you, but then King was like that's my sister and I just fell back."

"Really? I always had a crush on you." She grabbed my chin hair and begin to play with it.

"I know, I use to always catch you looking." I laughed.

"Shut up." She lightly pushed my head.

Shit, I felt good right now. I'm living my dreams and I got a girl on my side that loves me for me. I pulled her closer to me as she wrapped her arms around my waist. I looked down at Kiley and notice she was sleep. I got comfortable and started to watch football. Forty five minutes later, Kiley had woke up.

"Hey sleepy head."

"Shut up." She buried her head in my chest.

"Where's your family?" She asked.

I sighed. This was something I never talked about.

"I don't have any family."

"Everyone has family." She rubbed my chest.

"I don't. As soon as my mother had me, she gave me away."

"You never tried looking for her or other family members?"

"For what? They didn't look for me when she gave me away."

"I'm here now because of my foster mom, Kimberley. She took me in and raised me to be the man I am today. It was just me and her." I smiled.

"Well then that's your family, where did y'all stay?" She pecked my lips.

"Atlanta, I haven't talk to her in years man."

"Well, it seems like somebody needs to make a trip to Atlanta."

"If you come with me."

"Of course."

She kissed my lips then went to my neck. I sat there as she kissed, sucked and licked on my neck.

"Kiley, come on now."

She just kept going. I grabbed her ass.

"Kiley, come on baby chill." The pleasure was to good to bare.

"I got this baby, chill." She sat up and begin to unstring my sweats.

I grabbed her hands. "Nah baby."

"Why not?" She frowned.

I sighed. "As much as I would love to fuck your brains out right now, I just wanna chill and hang out, I don't want our relationship to be based on sex."

"Fine then." She stood up and walked inside the kitchen opening up the fridge.

I stared down at my hard own. I heard Kiley mumbling in the kitchen. I stood up and walked inside the kitchen.

"Fuck you mumbling about?"

"You! You get on my damn nerves." She rolled her eyes.

"Man fuck all that." I grabbed her arm and pulled her closer to me. I picked her up and laid her down on the counter. I unbutton her pants and pulled them off right along with her panties. I pulled down my sweats pants and placed my dick at her entrance.

"This what you want?" I grabbed it and rubbed it along her slit. I slid inside of her slow. I thrusted all the way in and just stood there.

"Charlessss."

I sucked and bit on her neck.

"Ouch, Charles."

"Since you wanna act all tough and catch attitudes, you can handle this." I begin thrusting inside of her and fucking her hard. She wrapped her legs around my waist.

"Oh my Godddd, Charlesss."

"I love you Kiley."

"I love you too Charles, fuck!"

Once she came, I pulled out and came on her stomach. I grabbed the kitchen towel and cleaned her stomach. I pulled her towards me a little more and sat her up. She wrapped her arms around my neck as I wrapped my arms around her body and tongued her down.

I pulled away so I could pull my pants up.

"That's it?" She asked.

"Damn girl, how much dick you want?" I tied my sweatpants.

She just stared at me.

"You hungry?"

"Yeah." She eased off the counter.

"Let's freshen up and we can grab something or whatever."

I headed up the steps as she followed. I scanned through my closet and pulled out something to wear. She walked over to my dresser which was filled with her clothes and grabbed something to wear as well. I turned on the shower and removed my sweatpants. I got on in the shower and she later joined me.

"Miss me?" She smiled.

"Always." I picked her up and placed her back against the glass shower and begin to kiss her neck as she rubbed up and down my back.

"Damn, I love you." I stared into her eyes.

"I love you too." She managed to reach down and grab my dick placing it inside of her. "Hmm, and him too." She moaned. I shook my head and slid the rest of my dick in.

"Oh really?" I begin to fuck her.

"Yes, it's so big and long and it hits all of my spots."

"Like right here?" I begin to go a lil deeper.

"Ahh, yes, right there."

"And here?"

"Uhh huhh." She moaned.

I turned us around and placed my back against the shower wall. I held onto her waist as she grabbed my shoulders and begin to bounce up and down.

"Ohhhmyygoddd!!"

"Shit, slow down Kiley."

"Ahh, I can't...... it just feels soo good...."

"Shit." I had to pull out the moment her walls started to tighten. "Girl, are you trying to get pregnant?" I put her down.

"Sorry." She begin kissing me. "It's just so good, I can't help it sometimes."

"I know, yo pussy bomb! I can't even flex."

She winked and begin to wash off. I smacked her ass and stared down at her.

"Don't do that." She turned around and faced me. I smirked and begin to wash off. She stepped out and wrapped the towel around her small body frame. Once I was done, I cut off the water and stepped out wrapping the towel around my waist. I walked inside my room and saw her sitting naked on the bed putting lotion on. I just shook my head and went to do my own thing.

"What you got a taste for?" I asked her as I started my mustang.

"Tacos." I pulled out the driveway and headed to the nearest Mexican restaurant.

"Alright, let's go." I parked my car and hopped out. I went to the passenger side and open the door for her. I stood there as she got herself together.

"Okay, I'm ready." She spoke while grabbing her purse.

I bent down and kissed her before closing and locking the door. I grabbed her hand as we walked inside the Mexican restaurant.

"Hello, how are you guys today?"

"Fine and you." I greeted the girl.

"I'm great, thanks for asking. Just you two?"

"Yeah."

"Okay, follow me." She grabbed two menus and lead us through the restaurant until we reached a booth.

"Alright. Here you go. Your waiter will be here shortly."

"Thank You." Kiley spoke. "She was smiling a little to much at you."

"Can't help it baby." I laughed.

"Yeah, whatever."

"I want about three tacos and a plate of rice." I spoke flipping through the menu.

"Greedy." Kiley laughed as she looked at the menu.

"Hi, I'm Marcus, I'll be your waiter today, can I start you two off with something to drink?"

I looked over at Kiley. "Water."

"Sweet tea." I spoke to the young guy.

"Oh no, you're not eating all this food and getting sweet tea too. Water for him as well, no lemons." She spoke.

The guy nodded and disappeared. I sat back and chuckled. "How's school?" I asked her like I do every single day.

"It's the same. I'm so ready to graduate and model full time or be on basketball wives." She laughed.

"I hear you Kiley."

"Here you go." The guy placed our cups down. "You guys ready to order?"

"Yeah, we are. I'll take two of the Street style chicken tacos."

"Ok and for you sir?"

"I'll take three of the Street style chicken tacos and a side of rice."

"Alright. I'll get this put in."

KILEY

"Ugh, I'm so full." I pulled my hair into a bun as I begin to change clothes.

"Yeah, those tacos were good ass fuck, thanks for putting me on." He laughed while getting inside the bed.

"Yeah yeah yeah, you welcome." I took of my jeans and climbed in the bed next to him.

"You spending the night with me?" He asked.

"Yeah." I cuddled up next to him and laid my head on his chest. I wasn't sleepy so I grabbed the remote and turned to American Next Top Model. Once I finished with two whole episodes I turned off the tv and looked up at Charles who was knocked out sleep. I kissed his lips several times.

"Come on Kiley, go to bed." I kissed his lips a few more times. He pulled me closer to him.

"I love you." He spoke.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 87 8
This story is based on the real show but with a little twist
147K 4.1K 35
Malia Garcia has no family. She only has herself & her few of friends. She has a full time job that most people wouldnt call a job. But, shes making...
Wishes By Krybaku

Fanfiction

29.7K 1K 46
This book is about a teen with celebrity parents known as August Alsina and Kimberly Michelle Pate aka K.Michelle.
116K 250 2
RATED R I REPEAT RATED R DONT READ IF YOU CANNOT TAKE RATED R THINGS PERIODT! Dearra is stuck between hate and love . Abusive relationship she cant s...