My abduction (completed)

By GirlWithABookAndPen

My name is Sage Diamond, actually the last name explains a lot. I am the girl who everyone wants to be, my d... More

My abduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 1- Sequel
Chapter 2-Julia's warning. (just a filler in)
Chapter 3-
Chapter 4
Chapter 5- What the heck?
Chapter 6- Escape and worry
Chapter 7
Chapter 8

Chapter 4- Sparks?

13.1K 300 22
By GirlWithABookAndPen

                   So! How do you guys like it? I am debating on whether or not to continue, If I get 5 votes I will. :) thanks!(: 

~††Ashlyn††

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                           Sage's POV 

As soon as we kissed I jerked away, Afraid to feel the sparks that I know were there in the first one. As I pulled away I ran for the door, but I was held back by a strong arm.  

" Sage, Don't go." Matt said.

I looked down and said

" Sorry Matt, but I want some fresh air, and I didn't feel sparks. I'll be outside by the creek." I walked out, but when I looked I saw him looking at me in awe. I just kept walking from my fear.

As I neared the creek I found the path I had made the other day. I worked my way down to the little "shore" I found. When I got to it my face relaxed. There's only one thing that can do that. Nature. I feel so different in it. I feel like the real me, under all the money, makeup, and expensive clothes.  There is the real me, my favorite me. I sit down and watch the water slowly go downstream. I lay on my back and look at clouds, Then I thought, I felt sparks. But I dont want to have a love with my kidnapper! Good thing I was out here, where my head just clears itself. I tell my self there were no sparks. None at all. But my mind knows the truth. My head is spinning, I have no clue how sort things out. I have to convince myself, No Sparks. No Sparks. No Sparks. I keep repeating this as I cry and repeating it. Till I fall asleep. 

I hear the sound of a twig breaking and I am snapped awake. I look around me to find nothing, Then it all comes back to me. I was trying to convince myself  I had felt no sparks. But my mind went spinning and I fell asleep. Just when I was done reminding myself this, Matt was there and sitting next to me. 

                                                    Matt's POV 

    I felt them. No I didn't. Yes I did. No! This was the fight that I had with myself for what seemed like hours. I had no room to breath, or it felt like it. I was in my room, Laying on my back on my bed. head spinning. Wondering how this happened. Then I remembered the look on Sage's face. How she wanted to get out of the room and go outside. Shoot, Outside, I gotta find her. 

   I walk out and remember her saying something about the creek. I start walking and find a trail that looks like it was recently made. I walked down it, and soon came to a little "shore" and I saw her sleeping. I stepped to come out and a twig snapped. I winced at the sound, hoping not to wake her. I walk out and sit next to her. 

" I didn't feel anything, you know." I say. 

" me either." She replies, Then she looks at the lake and gets up.  

She starts to get in it, and walks around. She has a smile on her face. One I love. I don't know why. I look at her when she is suddenly pulled in. 

" SAGEEEEEE!!!!" I scream. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 132K 45
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
2.7M 157K 49
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
4.6M 290K 106
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
102K 1.2K 7
My name is Lizzy Jones and I had a great life, until I was kidnapped.