shameless imagines

By Iliketheinternetalot

about the shamless boys , and maybe some about the girls too:) More

carl;
what you do on weekends
break up songs :boys
happier; ian
party;mickey (one)
mickey; ( two)
carl;party
ian;school
carl; moive night
carl;mine
NEW ACCOUNT

lip;

9.2K 57 15
By Iliketheinternetalot

imagine- you and lip are watching your favourite show , gotham and you and him are having a lazy day at home while cuddling.

imagine- lip takes to his favourite place , and he brings blankets and pillows so you can spend the hole night talking and fall asleep there.

imagine- you and lip have only been dating for a month but he wants you to meet his family.you know all about his dad and his mom and what happened, you kinda had the same thing happen to you with your parents.
everyone is there, fiona, ian, debbie and carl. they make you feel right at home right away.
" so this is the girl you talk about every night." ian says.
you can see lip kick ian under the table.
" hey so i was thinking that maybe you'd wann-." carl is stopped mid sentence by lip.
" carl, shut up." lip says and he rolls his eyes.
the rest of the night continued with never a dull moment.
your really starting to like lips family , and there starting to like you.💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 18.4K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
288K 8.6K 63
❝ Shut up,❞ ❝ Make me, 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬.❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 no matter how hard she tries to resist, the daughter of Hades ends up falling for Percy Jac...
1.1M 46.8K 53
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
487K 17.5K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...