Inimitable Love. (Harry Style...

By MohikaArya

{Highest ranking: #35 in Directioner 14/10/2018} "And Angry Bird?!" That deep husky voice called out for me... More

Introduction.
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Epilogue.
BONUS PART. (Harry's P.O.V.)

Chapter 36.

118 27 27
By MohikaArya

*unedited*

*Don't forget to vote and comment*

___

"There's no need to come now. I mean, you can take your time." This was the thousandth time I was repeating my statement.

"No. I'm meeting your dad today, I want to let him know that I won't harm you and then I'm taking you to a date tomorrow. It's enough now, I'm tired of this sneaking out shit." He ranted pulling up at the driveway of my house. By the time we reached, it had gotten quite dark.

"He won't think that way, he's just a bit concerned." I countered as he turned the ignition off.

"Wait here till I open your gate." He dismissed to reply my previous statement and quickly stepped out letting the freezing air flood in.

I rolled my eyes and Harry came by my side and did the honours of opening the gate.

"You are really something." I mumbled as we started walking towards the main gate, my hand intertwined in his.

"But I'm more than anything." Harry grinned down at me and I involuntarily smiled ignoring how determined and serious he looked milliseconds ago.

Instead of ringing the bell, Harry knocked loudly at least a million times and I stomped my foot on his, destroying his already busted boot. "Angry Bird!" He partly yelped. "It hurts. Your little body has so much energy."

At first I took that compliment with my innocent mind but when I realised it had much more meaning to it, Harry started laughing. I nudged him with my shoulder only to have his strong arms wrapped around my body. I was welcomed with the utmost warmth indicating that the apartment in front of me was nothing as compared to the home that I had in his arms.

"Sorry, I was just stuck in some work." Mom reasoned opening the gate. She saw us standing like a tangled shit and smiled.

"What a pleasant surprise Harry. Please come in." She warmly smiled at Harry and he greeted her as well.

We took off our jackets and hung them on the hanger with my mom hot on our heels.

"Harry, just go to the kitchen. Ciara's dad is there too. Maybe you can talk to him." Mom gestured at the hallway and he nodded.

Harry started walking in front of us and mom took the opportunity to whisper in my ear. "Couldn't you tell us beforehand that he's going to come? I would have prepared something special for dinner."

"Mom, it's not like he's coming here for the first time. And you make delicious food anyways." I said too sweetly and she proudly smiled at her skills.

"Hey dad, how are you?" I plainly addressed sitting on the counter of the kitchen, grabbing an apple to chew.

"I'm good dear. Glad you brought Harry, it's nice meeting him." Dad surprisingly beamed and Harry forced an awkward smile.

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion because dad was way too happy and Harry was sitting like any timid puppy.

To calm his nerves, I hopped off the counter and sat on the chair beside him setting my one hand on the dinner table and other still busy holding the apple.

"Ciara, there was no need to eat it. I was serving dinner just now." Mom entered the kitchen as well and began putting plates on the table. I shrugged, eating more than half of the apple in one go.

"So Harry, what's your age?" Dad started the conversation.

"I'm 19 and will turn 20 on first of February." He coughed just after his sentence. I offered him water which he accepted.

"That means you are old enough to be called as a working man. So, what do you do for a living?"
He enquired further.

"I um, work as an Assistant Manager in a gym." He answered for the second time since he ever visited this house. I was actually feeling very intimidated by my own dad. Maybe because he was somehow trying to instigate Harry.

"How much do you earn?" Dad's voice was filled with curiosity and Harry's eyes widened for a second.

He opened his mouth to answer and I was just a second away from snapping at my dad when mom chimed in. "Honey, I think you are taking it way too far. He's just here to have a fine meal with us. Don't bother him so much." Mom naturally laughed and I squeezed Harry's thigh gently giving him an assuring smile.

I wanted to scream at my dad for making Harry feel so unwanted and awkward. Just because he was a bit well off doesn't mean he had the right to incite others. In my head, he was the biggest materialist and overpowering person I had ever seen in my life. He was the only one who constantly taught me to be dominant, suppressive and threatening to the population of the world. I used to admire his way of looking at the world but after meeting Harry my perspective changed. Amazingly.

"Ciara, are you okay?" Harry's clam voice broke me from my internal hate speech for my dad and I instantly relaxed my balling fists and tensed eyebrows.

This was one of the rarest times when Harry called me by my name.

"Yes I'm fine." I averted my gaze from the man I love, "Dad, it would be better if you let us eat first." My voice was clipped and I wanted to smash the glass plate on the wall.

___

Half and hour later we were done with our food and thankfully dad kept his tongue under control which gave Harry a chance to open up as well.

They both talked about sports, government, current scenario of the world and it's collective economy and what shit.

To say dad found him a good company was an understatement. I saw him laughing every now and then at Harry's jokes and there was a moment when he made a sassy comment about Mr. Franklin but the CEO of an MNC was quick to laugh it off.

That was the magic of Harry Styles.

"Even if you are stepson of Robin, I hardly see any difference between you two." This was dad's another way of apologising without saying sorry. He knew he was like a demon to Harry at the start.

"I inherit my sass genes from my mom." He shrugged nonchalantly with a smile making his way to the front door.

Dad smiled back, "I really wanted to spend some more time with you." I nearly died chocking on my own spit. Dad looked at me weirdly and Harry smiled smugly hinting that he was a talented bitch.

"Of course sir, we can. You can come over at our place whenever you want. After all, it's your home too." He started wearing his jacket.

"You can call me dad. Sir is a bit weird to listen from people who aren't on professional terms. Call me dad." He patted Curly's shoulder. And walked to the hallway.

"I didn't know you could impress dad so easily." I think I heard my own voice. This was because for the past one hour, I had merely spoken a word.

"Me too girl, me too." He wrapped his arms around my waist resting them on my hips.

"That means I will see you tomorrow and we will have our first date together." He kissed my forehead and I smiled into the embrace. "Angry Bird you don't know for how long I've been waiting for this. To make you officially mine even though we don't need any tags."

"True that." I was really speaking less tonight. "Harry?"

"Yes love?" His eyes were shining, shining so bright that they could replace my study lamp.

"I heard As Long As You Love Me and I liked it a lot." I started twirling his soft chocolate curls with my fingers.

"Justin Bieber?" He rolled his eyes.

"Backstreet Boys." I rolled my eyes in mockery. "You gave me the album, remember? I tried it the same day you gave it to me." I tip toed to kiss his cheek only to listen his satisfied hum.

"Hmm, now I remember." Before we could kiss each other a goodbye, I heard dad saying Harry's name from a distance.

"Son, let's go out for a drive if that's okay with you." Dad grabbed the car keys from the drawer.

"I have my car already." Harry twirled the keys in his hand.

"Not a problem kid, you can take your car tomorrow." Dad calmly asked.

"That's perfect. I'll see you soon Ciara." Harry planted a kiss on my cheek.

I didn't want to be that sticky chick so I decided to have their own way. I just hoped dad didn't mess up and everything went fine.

With that both of them exited the house and I made a mental note to ask Harry about the following conversation between them.

***

A/N

Please understand my temporary state,
I know this chapter couldn't sate,
My exams will go on till late,
That's life, that's my fate,
So please patiently wait,
For the next update. X

Until next time,
Much love,
Mohika Arya.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
665K 33.6K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...