Inimitable Love. (Harry Style...

By MohikaArya

{Highest ranking: #35 in Directioner 14/10/2018} "And Angry Bird?!" That deep husky voice called out for me... More

Introduction.
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Epilogue.
BONUS PART. (Harry's P.O.V.)

Chapter 37.

120 26 59
By MohikaArya

*Thank you for waiting for a week.

Unedited.

Vote guys and enjoy. X*

***

Fifteen days later.

"Finally you've agreed to go to the party, haven't you?" Mom mysteriously smiled at me.

"Yes, I suppose. But you know I can change my mind in less than a nanosecond." I smirked back.

"Whatever it is, I came to give you the message that Nancy called up just now saying that she'd be here to help you out in dressing you up." Mom handed me my phone which by chance would have been left in the drawing room.

I groaned in perfect frustration. "Why does she have to help me in 'dressing up'?" I threw air quotes at the last two words.

"Maybe she's trying to make you more of a presentable kind of a person." Mom shrugged. "I have a lot of work to do so I can't just simply dwell on your stupid issues. Have a good time and don't hesitate in making new friends. Remember that dad and I trust you."

Before I could respond, I witnessed her leaving my room and almost the same second my phone beeped.

Irritating Curly: Babe, can't make it to Jason's party tonight. The boys still want to hang out some more. I'll call you in the midnight. X

I sadly sighed, sitting on the bed and deciding to answer him right away.

Me: Whatever you say. Have a great time. Convey my regards to them. :)

Irritating Curly: Angry Bird, please don't be upset. You know how bad I want to be there with you, kissing you, holding you in my arms and then whispering fucking Happy New Year's to you. xx

Me: I know, it's just that I miss you. :((

Sighing, I turned my attention towards the bracelet resting on my wrist to recall Harry's soft touch with his rough fingers when he gave it to me.

Irritating Curly: I miss you too. I love you baby.

Me: I love you too. Now go before boys snatch your phone.

My first New Year in England and without Harry.

The boys literally dragged him to go for a trip. Zayn and Niall were adamant to take me with them as well but I refused, understanding that it had been quite sometime since they had a perfect 'boys' time.

After a whole good week, they still had to talk some more. Concluding, boys were more of gossip queens than girls. Throughout the week Harry made sure to shower me with all 'I miss you', 'Good morning', 'Good night', 'Can't wait to kiss you.' Messages and all the flirty late night talks but still I missed his presence, like physical presence.

Not forgetting, dad finally accepted mine and Harry's relationship.

It seemed like centuries ago when dad had a private talk with Harry. I was still unaware of what they had talked about. Firstly, because I didn't think it was necessary to intrude in. Secondly, Harry was away from me. My whole week was so time consuming that I even forgot to discuss about my major changing with Harry. I still wondered how will he react knowing that after so many months I was deciding on something completely different.

When dad finally gave in to our relationship, the very next day, as promised by Harry, he took me to a date. I was engaged in a relationship for the first time in my life.

It was really awkward for the first time. I didn't know what to wear, what to say, what to do, I was going crazy over my nerves, but Harry found it amusing. He carelessly mentioned me to wear anything because they had to come off anyways.

Now that I had started thinking about perverted things, then Harry fingered me for the first time too. It sounds so cringy but was actually a bit more intimate than what can I think.

We did a lot of talking on the date. I had assumed one thing for sure, we always had all the possible interesting trash in the world to talk about. Endlessly pondering upon the things which were not even possible in the first place, all the cartoon characters, his love for anime, my love for nature, our love for food. Irrespective of our first 'date', he kept everything simple and sober. We had pulled up in a decent restaurant and were over with our food just like always. The only difference was, we didn't indulge into any food fight since I insisted we had to grow up.

After our hearty meal, we both visited a basketball tournament which I found highly interesting. All through the match I kept on bugging in Harry's ear betting on their next shots and tricks and he was equally excited betting back. I still remembered after the match when we were sitting in his car and laughing over some shit joke that he had made, he with hesitating hands slipped a bracelet on my wrist. I had asked him what was that for but instead of answering he closed the space between us and after a toe curling kiss asked me to be his girlfriend. I had blushed heavily and then nodded muttering a yes to him.

Since the place was dark I couldn't really see what that little thing was. After getting home I noticed it wasn't just any bracelet, he had specially placed an order for that.

It was so gorgeous, that it looked almost too beautiful to get placed on my wrist. It was a metal bracelet, with linked hearts all over and in the center an infinity sign with initials 'H' and 'C' imprinted on either of the loops. Not forgetting those sea blue sapphire beads which intensified it's beauty by thousand times. It didn't look girly, it didn't appear like I was showing it off. It was just perfect. Too perfect.

How could I thank him? How did he come up with such a good idea of a gift? He knew I'd protest if he would have given me something expensive. Hell, I didn't even think of him giving me any gift but it was more than what I could ever get in my life. A perfect gift blended with perfect ratio of love and affection.

A deafening voice shattered my thoughts and almost my bones from falling off the bed too. "Ciara! Bitch I'm so happy seeing you again!" Nancy squealed throwing her bag aside and pulling me in a tight hug.

"Hey girl. It's nice meeting you too." I rubbed her back and she unwillingly pulled away.

"It's been like what? Few years since we had a long ass chat, right? I called Jasmine too but she was already in Jason's pants." She shook her head and I laughed.

"It has just been few days since their relationship. Let them have their ways." She giggled and I made her sit on the bed.

"Talking about relationships, how is it going on with Harry?" Being the most nosy girl, it was inevitable to dodge this question.

"We are doing good, but he won't be able to make it to the party tonight." I sighed and she draped an arm around my shoulders.

"It's okay darling, we'll click a picture of you wearing a sexy as hell dress and Harry will drool over it forever in his life and regret being away from you." She stood up tugging at my arm, "Come on, you must get ready."

An audible whine drummed in my throat. "It's just six right now and the party is at eight. Can't we just sleep off an hour?"

"You sound like a perfect bitchy kid right now. Shut up and take a shower." Nancy pushed me to the bathroom's direction nearly making me fall on the ground but I managed to hold myself up.

An hour and a half had passed when Nancy was finally done doing shit on my face.

"Now can you please stop shoving this damn thing in my eye? It really fucks me up." I made a disgusted face getting away from that black liner.

"For the thousandth time today I'm asking you to keep your ass in place and wait. I'm not applying much and you look beautiful otherwise too." Her voice was too calm as compared to her previous warning shout.

"And you are damn done." She finally left my face and I stood up from my place observing myself in the mirror.

I looked so different. My face was covered with a thin layer of foundation, my lips were tainted baby pink with a gloss and my eyes decorated in mascara, not too much but just enough. My face was glowing with those makeup products and as I looked down at my body I realised what I was wearing.

I was wearing a black button up shirt with its sleeves rolled up to my elbows and tucked under my black and white horizontal striped skinny jeans paired with black heels. As much as I hated tight clothes, these fitted me perfectly and surprisingly it revealed some of my curves too. It showed off my 'tomboy' look and I was more than happy about it.

"It's.. I , I look unlike Ciara." I managed to form a coherent sentence.

"That's because you hardy even wear fitting clothes, for fuck sakes even your school dress is two sizes bigger than what you should actually wear." She rolled her eyes with a smile and suddenly I felt the very urge to hug her.

"As much as I hate makeup but you know I love you. Thank you so much for making me look like this." I finished my speech and observed her.

She looked so hot. Her body was showing off her perfect curves and clothed breast with some amount of peeking cleavage from her red dress. It ended on her knees and she matched it with a black shrug since it was a garden party. Whatever she wore complimented her body, elegant, hot and adorable. She was so perfect. If I had been gay, I would have fucked her senseless.

"If we are done, then let me tell you the party host himself is coming to pick us up." Nancy pulled away and grabbed her little purse from the dress table.

"It really has been a long time since I have seen Jason. I suppose Jasmine would be with him too, right?" I brushed the little bit of tangled hair in my pony.

"Oh yes, she'd be there too." Her heels clicked the hardwood floor as she opened the door, "Shall we go downstairs and watch tv?"

"I guess. This is the only thing left."

"It is some hell of a big ass party, isn't it?" Jasmine nearly squealed and I audibly gasped at the sight in front of me.

The house was big, so big. There were trees all around the house property decorated with yellow bright lights making the white mansion look like a palace. There were people, so many people and I didn't even know any of them. The fact was, I never knew Jason's parents had this much money because he never seemed like any boasting douche.

Few months earlier if anyone would have asked if I would go to any party like this and wearing makeup, I would have smashed their head using a basketball. Yet, here I was, standing in front of tonnes of unknown people, wearing makeup and little heels. But still, I wanted to become John Cena. I didn't want anyone to notice me because the person for whom I dressed up wasn't here.

"Will you mind stepping inside? You won't get taxed for that." Jason joked and I elbowed his clothed arm.

"No but seriously, you look pretty hot today. So hot that it's my duty to get you protected." Now he was sounding like a perfect big brother.

"It's fine. I can care for myself Jason." I smiled.

"If that's what you say. Now loosen up, enjoy the party girls, I'll be right back." With that he signed off leaving me with Nancy.

"Let's eat something, eh?" She asked and I nodded.

As we made our way in the house, it became more crowded. Music was blaring though the expensive system, bodies were dancing weirdly on the floor grinding against each other and the whole population was mercilessly drinking and not caring about their liver. Were they crazy?

"I really don't understand why did I come here in the first place." I regretfully shook my head and had the urge to message Harry and tell him how much I missed him.

"If you are not comfortable then we will leave sooner." Nancy offered me an assuring smile and entwined my hand in hers.

"See, here we don't have much heavy meals to eat so you just have to settle on starters." She pointed at all the junk food and I somehow shook my head. Looking at the packed up place, sweaty bodies and this unhealthy food made me sick already.                                                          
"It's really fine. I don't feel hungry." I looked at some distance, "Can I go to any quiet place? I'm seriously getting a headache over here." I massaged my forehead.

"Okay, I feel you. Just go straight towards the lobby and then you'll find a staircase. There are plenty of rooms. Find any decent one which will be attached to balcony." She instructed.

"And what will you do here alone?" I raised my voice up to make sure I was loud enough over the music.

"Oh, I'll find my company anyhow. I have Jas and other friends." Before going she called me again. "Just call me if you want to get out of here."

It took me good five minutes to navigate any room which had a clear vision to the sky. I pulled my phone out and messaged Harry that I missed him. I just could not resist. I knew he was having his boy time but I wanted to get out of this place the moment I stepped in. Even though this place was well furnished and represented one of the early aristocratic shit family, it did not feel like home. At least not for me.

For once, I thought about consuming some drink. But my stomach was already twisted into thousand knots. I already sensed there was something unfavourable going to happen.

The cool air welcomed my burning brain and it immediately cooled down and I was about to take in a huge satisfactory breath when a familiar voice boomed throughout the silent place.

"I didn't know Ciara is a party animal too."

My heart hammered in my chest. Not because I was happy, but because this was the last sound I wanted to hear. Even when I wanted to erase this voice forever from my brain, it refused to ignore it.

My gut feeling wasn't wrong every time.

I turned towards him. "Nick it's better if you leave. I don't want you here." I deliberately lowered my voice to become more intimidating to him.

His eyes scanned my body and I wanted to slap him across the face so bad to lay him forever in a coffin.

"Baby, remember how you punched me so hard? I didn't take my revenge at that time. I think this is the correct moment." He moved towards me backing me up against the railing and the throbbing in my head intensified.

"Nick fucking go away before I kill you!" I raised my arm up to slap him but he caught my both wrists.

I seethed a string of profanities but he was way more stronger than me this time. His arm ever so disgustingly wrapped around my lower region and practically threw me to the wall. The only difference was, his body was still intact with mine.

Pretty nice New Year, right?

He smirked like a dip shit he was and held both of my hands over my head. "It's time for your punishment girl." He darkly spoke covering my mouth with his palm.

My cries came out muffled and were somehow audible until a loud bang came followed by my eyes witnessing someone hovering over Nick and profanities filling the environment.

"You have to pay for all the fucking shit that she has gone through because of you, bastard!" That man's voice nearly made me pass out.

Soon after, Nick was peeled off from me and was landed on the ground. Huge cry broke out from his throat when my 'saviour' strangled his throat.

"Harry get off him!"

***
A/N

I love you guys so much that it hurts. X

Until next time,
Much love,
Mohika Arya.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
4M 196K 101
✅ "We always long for the forbidden things." 𝐝𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐧𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥 ↯ ⚔︎ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴄᴏᴍʙɪɴᴇᴅ ⚔︎ ...
966K 22K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
224K 4.7K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...