Sara Lance x Reader

By Ultamaineum

A small 15 chapter story involving the reader (you) falling in love with Sara Lance aka The White Canary. Thi... More

Chapter 1: Born a Meta
Chapter 2: Star-ting Off
Chapter 3: Arrow to the Chest
Chapter 4: Timeless Death
Chapter 5: Meeting Sara
Chapter 6: Loving Funeral
Chapter 7: Russian Date
Chapter 8: Night of Enjoyment
Chapter 10: Reunion News
Chapter 11: Magic Cartel
Chapter 12: Party to Remember
Chapter 13: Wedded Lovers
Chapter 14: Future, Fondness and Fate
Chapter 15: Family Reunited

Chapter 9: Rising Fear and Falling Reign

4.6K 54 5
By Ultamaineum

The team just got up and called you and Sara to the bridge. You both complied knowing that you both had to break it off to them. You both got dressed and headed down to the bridge and you, yourself, expected the team to be looking at you either furiously or worried. I mean you just killed a man and confessed your feelings to the woman you loved so it was one helluva night for you. Instead the team was looking at the screen and to both you and Sara’s horrors you saw it too: The Society. The team that you’ve been tracking for a while. The Society consisted of Gorilla Grodd, Catwoman, Cheetah, Deadshot from 2013, Poison Ivy, Golden Glider and Scarecrow who was now a Meta. It would’ve added on if Bane didn’t die by your hands.

You thought it’d be best to tell the team after you fought the Society so you informed Sara of the decision and she also thought about it as well. The team didn’t know you were both there so you announced yourself by saying “What year is that happening?” Everyone turns to notice you and Nate says “Oddly enough 2020.”. Sara then makes herself noticed and says “Alright prep a course (F/N) and I will be ready in a minute.” she then heads to her quarters and you signal Jax to come with you. He was confused for a moment but when he saw you and Sara together he flipped out. “You’re? You’re da-“ he says before finishing. You say interrupting him “Hopefully this is the last we will see of the Society so stay at the top of your game and don’t lose focus. We’ll tell them after.” Then you can see in his head that he is going ballistic. It makes sense he would want to tell the team but both you and Sara forbid it. So he calmed down and as if on cue Mick said “We’re about to jump so get back to the bridge.” You all headed to the bridge and strapped yourselves in. You say, in a spiritual voice “Let’s finish this shall we?” as you jumped to 2020.

Hub City 2020, Sara’s POV

When we got to Hub City I could see Grodd’s destruction ahead. We managed to find their base of operations: a zoo believe it or not. I headed in first to see if anyone was inside and little did I know that every member was there but Bane. I know that (F/N) said that he wounded him but I couldn’t see him anywhere. But I didn’t worry about that, instead I worried about what precisely they needed blueprints to the White House for. We were miles away from the U.S. and they wouldn’t have been doing anything to it here. So I say to Mick on comms “Were the blueprints you got for the White House?”. He seems confused and while I was seeing what they were doing he said “No. It’s not for the White House. It’s for-“ I finished his sentence by saying “A weapon.”

Amaya seemed confused “A weapon?” she said. I heard something on one of the comms. It was (F/N). I didn’t know what he was doing but he then side to us after a while he spoke in a horrified voice saying “It’s a Graviton Splicer.” I was confused. “I’ve never heard of that type of weapon. What does it do?” I ask quietly, hoping the Society didn’t hear me. “It disrupts the gravity in the Earth. It can make it zero gravity or even move the Earth itself.” he says. He starts getting worried we can all hear him. Then he said “We need to get in now or they will activate that weapon.” I was stunned at what he was saying. “They don’t know that we are here so all we have to do is wait, destroy the weapon, then stop the Society.” I say as calmly as I can. (F/N) then starts acting a bit finicky. “I’ve seen what this weapon can do. If we don’t act now who knows what they will do.” he says. I then make a hard decision: act now or wait and see. “Alright. Let’s get them.” I say jumping in and hitting Scarecrow.

The Society notices and they all take action. The rest of the team enters and each takes on an individual member. I got Scarecrow, (F/N) got Grodd, Mick got Golden Glider, Atom got Ivy, Firestorm got Deadshot, Amaya got Cheetah and Nate got Catwoman. We all fought meticulously against each opponent. After some fighting with Scarecrow he had something in his hand I didn’t notice until he knocked me back. He then launched it at my feet. Thinking it was a grenade I attempted to duck for cover. It wasn’t a grenade, it was a fear toxin sample. I tried not to breathe it in but Scarecrow dealt blow after blow that I officially succumbed to the gas. And I seemed to drift asleep. L

When I awoke it was a literal nightmare. It was dark and I saw my friends in front of me, dead. Ray, Ollie, Dad, Barry, everyone but (F/N). Then I saw (him/her) in front of me being held by Scarecrow. I yelled “Let (him/her) go you bastard!”. I tried to lunge towards (him/her) and knockdown Scarecrow but I was held back by chains. I struggled to get out and I saw the worst happen. Scarecrow killed (F/N). Everyone was dead, and there wasn’t anything I could do about it. I started to cry. My (boyfriend/girlfriend) just got murdered in front of my own eyes. And when I thought it was over I saw my Dad wake up. He said "Why weren't there when Laurel died? Where were you when we were attending her funeral? I thought you cared." He then laid back down and I saw blood spread on the floor. I was feeling like I just felt death and isolation again. I felt like I was on the Queen's Gambit dying alone in the water. It was all my fears playing out in front of me like a horror movie. And I wanted out. But it kept going and going. I tried to conquer it but to avail. It took so long for me to sleep for good in the nightmare.

Your POV

Grodd was a pain in the ass to deal with. He detected your every move like he could see the future. The team was fighting off the others and Firestorm managed to takedown Deadshot and attempt to stop the machine. You were heading in for a knockout blow to Grodd’s temple but he hit you with a psychic attack that felt like your brain had a nuclear bomb that just went off. He burrowed his way in your brain and looked around for anything and found your secret: your love for Sara. He smirked and started to laugh. It was so maniacal that everyone looked at him as he held you up by your head. Everyone stood in shock and listened. Grodd said “It seems your friend has been hiding a secret from you.”. He then said like a confident king “He’s dating Sara Lance, The White Canary.”

You awoke long enough to see everyone in shock but your eyes didn’t focus on them. Instead they darted towards Sara. She was knocked out and by Scarecrow. Your rage from the night that Bane attacked returned but this time more powerful. Your body illuminated blue and white blinding Grodd. Your body looked like it was cracking open but you felt nothing. Everyone looked at you terrified, even Scarecrow. You started to float in the air and feeling like a literal deity. You took out your sword to contain the massive amount of power surging through you. When the light that was your body dimmed down everyone saw you. You were a glowing blue deity with a giant electric sword. You landed on the ground and everyone started fighting again. You turned to Grodd and launched a lightning bolt in his chest knocking him back. Scarecrow looked at you in terror knowing you would go for him next. After knocking out Grodd you turned to face Scarecrow.

He was horrified and attempted to run. You flew straight into him and brought him to the ground. You start punching him repeatedly in the face saying each time “Die!” You stop after 15 punches and say out of breath and slowly returning to normal “How do I get it out of her?”. He says weakly “It’s fear toxin. It has to run it’s course.” then proceeding to laugh. You punch him again. You say with more rage in your voice “How do I get it out of her now?”. He then says, terrified “Hope.”. You head butt him, knocking him out and then quickly lost your rage.

You head to Sara saying soothingly “Come back to me. I know you can hear me. I love you Sara. Whatever you’re seeing it’s not real. Follow my voice.” You start getting worried noticing she hasn’t moved. You start crying. You take off your mask and kiss her. The Society was beaten but you cared about Sara and bringing her back. You pull away to see if she has woken up. You notice nothing and proceed to hold her close to you. Your heart was broken. The only woman you ever loved has been taken from you and all you can do is cry and say “I love you.” While you are holding her close you feel movement around your waist. You look down to see Sara’s hand moving. You smile and see Sara open her eyes. She looks at you and says “(F/N). What happened?”. You look at her and say contently “We won.” She smiled and kissed you unaware that everyone was watching you two. After some moments of silent kissing Mick interrupted by clapping his hands and saying “I knew you could do it Sparky.”. You both looked at everyone and said “Well at least they took the news nicely.” she laughed and continued kissing you.

Back on the Waverider

You all returned to the ship happy and out of breath. Time was safe once again, everyone made it out alive but most importantly you and Sara were happy together. The team decided to have a celebratory dinner that night on the Waverider. You and Sara headed back to your quarters and got dressed for the dinner. While getting dressed Sara entered and said “How do you feel (F/N)?” You looked at her to see her in a stunning white dress with a Canary necklace on.

You say “I’m just glad you’re here Sara. You’re the best thing that’s ever happened to me and I will love you forever.” She wraps her arms around you and kisses you. She pulls away slowly and leaves. You’re about to finish getting ready when Sara stopped in the doorway and said, in her sexiest tone “After the dinner come to my quarters. I will give you a time you’ll never forget.” The way she said it sent shivers down your spine. You were going to love it tonight. You, Sara, the entire team. You were all going to enjoy it.

At the dinner

You arrive at the kitchen to see it decorated beautifully. There were ribbons across the walls and a neatly set table with an orange tarp on it. You notice everyone was waiting for you. Martin was at one of the end of the table standing up. Everyone was sitting in rows so you sit in front of Sara. With everyone here Martin says “A toast to the end of the Society and to the relationship of Sara and (F/N).” Everyone lifts up their glass except for Mick who has beer and they all say “Cheers.” in unison. You all start to eat and talk about many things but you kept the secret of killing Bane for another time. After everyone ate they started to drink some wine and/or beer, even you and Sara. After a while people started to head to their quarters.

Stein, Jax and Ray headed first followed by Nate and Amaya and Mick didn’t leave whatsoever. That left you and Sara and you left sometime after Mick passed out from drinking too much. You were both buzzed and laughing like crazy while you entered Sara’s quarters. She brought you against the wall and started kissing you passionately. You did the same and she was moaning a lot. After she started to moan you say to Gideon “Gideon is this room secure of noise?” and she replies “Entirely (Mr./Ms.) (L/N).” You then say “Good. Look away Gideon cause this show ain’t for you.” Sara looks at you and says “Let’s get loud (S/N).” and you pull in for a kiss and say “With pleasure White Canary.”

You throw her on the bed and start kissing her some more with you on top of her. You start taking off her dress revealing her bra and panties. She does the same to you taking off your shirt, pants revealing your chest and underwear. You and her go all night and fall asleep eventually. It was indeed a night to remember.

The next morning 3rd person

Ray was the first one up and he was wandering around to see if anyone else was up. He entered the kitchen to see the table still set and Mick passed out with a beer in his hand. He approaches him and says “Hey Mick wake up.”. Mick doesn’t comply but instead says “Wake me in 50.” Ray knew that Mick wasn’t to be disturbed when he had a hangover. So he started looking around some more and he found that Jax and Stein were up and at the bridge.

Stein was talking to Jax saying “How many did you drink Jefferson?” and Jax looked at him saying “I don’t know Gray. And if I did it’d be fuzzy either way.” When he heard their conversation he decided not to talk to them. Ray then walked around some more trying to shake off the alcohol in his system and discovers that (F/N)’s quarters are open. Ray seems curious about this and says “Gideon, where is (F/N)?” she responds a bit later than usual due to the request that you made (although Ray doesn’t know that yet 😉).

She then said “(F/N) told me shut my vision off while (he/she) and Sara were in a coitus session.”. Ray was shocked to hear those words unaware that you and Sara had sex that night. He then says  “Gideon, how much did Mick have last to drink?”. She says “28 bottles.” and Ray heads to the kitchen hoping he’d be able to forget that thought via drinking.

Your POV

You awoke with Sara next to you content. You laid down waiting for Sara to wake up so you can talk to her. You didn’t want to leave her side. You thought of something you hadn’t thought of for a while ‘Maybe now we can go back to Star City and see our friends.’ When your thought ended you saw Sara’s eyes flutter open. She said still waking up “(F/N)? Did you enjoy last night?”. You kissed her forehead and said “I enjoyed every second of it.” She saw that you were thinking of something important. She knew you well so she said “What are you thinking about (F/N)? Our night or the next day?”

You looked at her with a smile and said “You know me so well, I’m thinking of going back. And you coming with me.” She wasn’t shocked by this and said “Of course (F/N). We planned for this remember? Our Russian date.” You remembered that night with Sara and you said “I remember that night all the time.” She looked at you and kissed you and said “Then let’s go (S/N).” You then say jokingly “How’ll we break this one to the team?” She laughed and said “Don’t worry. I got a plan for that.” She smiled and kissed you and got dressed. You wondered 'How's she going to do it?'

A/N: I know I'm doing a lot of Authors Notes but I like to inform people of things. Thanks to Gumballino for the ideas of fear in this chapter. Hope you enjoy this chapter cause it's the last one with action. The rest is love. Hope you enjoy. Ciao for now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.6K 92 82
Here's a series of chapters that involve Bucky Barnes and Laurel Lance in the Arrowverse. It's a part of the Black Wolf Universe and it connects to m...
17.5K 339 25
**I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THESE ARROWVERSE CHARACTERS. ONLY THE STORY** (WARNING: Although story is not rated mature, there are some elements that will i...
116K 3.1K 49
A Nyssara FanFic (Arrow) Sara Lance is the sweet yet rebellious daughter of a police detective. Though co-captain of the cheerleading team, she was...