His Vampire Mate ✔️[Book 1]

By slxbmamx

Warning: this story contains mature content read on your own risk. COMPLETE Highest rank #19 on werewolf #... More

Characters
Introduction
Chapter 1 [Kidnapped]
Chapter 2 [Run Away]
Chapter 3 [Emotions]
Chapter 4 [Disappointment]
Chapter 5 [Rescuing You]
Chapter 6 [Big Brother]
Chapter 7 [The Truth]
Chapter 8 [Dinner]
Chapter 9 [Rouges]
Chapter 10 [Kidnapped once again and rescued by Kaiden Williams]
Chapter 11 [it's not over yet]
Chapter 12 [Secrets]
Chapter 13 [Worth Fighting For]
Chapter 14 [it's a trap]
Chapter 15 [Wars and goodbyes]
Chapter 16 [transforming]
Chapter 17 [welcome back luna]
Chapter 18 [Faith, is that you?]
Chapter 19 I'm going to mark you soon]
Chapter 20 [hi mom]
Chapter 21 [acting different]
Chapter 22 [trying to get rid of the pain]
Chapter 23 [heart beat stopped]
Chapter 24 [I trusted you]
Chapter 25 [who are you, and what are you]
Chapter 26 [Mixed emotions]
Chapter 27 [Marked]
Chapter 28 [I Alpha Wyatt Woods, reject yo-]
Chapter 29 [broken]
Chapter 31 [I pick ...]
Chapter 32 [i'll always protect her, no matter what]
Chapter 33 [I didn't lose my purpose]
Chapter 34 [hide and seek]
Chapter 35 [The Ball]
Chapter 36 [promise ring]
Chapter 37 [Wyatt we are never-]
Chapter 38 [Clarissa]

Chapter 30 [blood thirst]

7K 341 218
By slxbmamx

Hey guys!!! Welcome back to His Human mate!!!

Before I start make sure you hit that vote button and if you haven't followed me make sure you do so, so when I publish a new book you get notified!!!

I love your reactions 😅 made my day.

Blessing gif!!!

Chapter 30

Blood thirst

Violet's pov
I woke up in an unfamiliar scent, but I remembered Zack bringing to his house.

I open my eyes and yawn, I walk to the washroom and it was beautiful. I saw a brand new toothbrush and tooth paste. I brushed my teeth and washed my face. I took a quick shower, I close my eyes remembering what a happened yesterday.

I opened my eyes and finished taking a shower, I changed into a grey sweater and white shorts. Should I tell Zack about the baby? Maybe he can help me.

I walked downstairs the smell of bacon made my stomach feel odd, I reached the kitchen and saw Zack making breakfast.

"Morning" he said smiling.

"Morning" I said sitting on the stool.

"Bacon and eggs for you" he said grinning.

"I still can't eat" I said.

"Well, now that you're here I'll teach you"

I gave him a small smile,

"Heyo, wassu- Violet" Trey asked in confusion.

"She's gonna be staying with us for a while" Zack said.

"Cool" he sat bedside me and started to eat.

I slowly started to eat knowing it won't end well. I chewed the bacon my stomach felt weird.

Not again.

I held my mouth and ran upstairs to the washroom and puked. My eyes turning watery.

Fucking god is pregnancy that bad?!

I held my stomach in pain,

"Are you okay" Zack said running towards me.

Zack's pov
I ran upstairs after Violet and saw her holding her stomach.

"Are you okay" I asked running towards her.

She opened her eyes and they turned red,

"I need blood" she said.

Guess I'll have to teach her another day, using my speed I ran and grabbed a glass of blood. Running back upstairs I gave it to her.

She drank the blood and calmed down, this isn't normal. You don't feel pain when you eat normal food of you're a vampire.

"Why did your stomach hurt Violet" I asked knowing there's something wrong.

She looked down on the floor and whispered,

"I-I'm pregnant"

He marked her? I moved her hair away from her neck and saw a bite mark. I didn't know how to react. I felt jealous knowing he had sex with her, but she's not mine. They love each other, I can't come between them.

"Does he know" I asked looking at her.

"Kayla and I went to his office to tell him the news, when we opened the door he said making out with Crystal" she whispered, I saw a tear escape her eye I quickly whipped it away.

"Hey, it's okay" I said.

"How is it okay Zack, Crystal is his mate as well. Before I left I told him to pick her or me. He didn't say anything, he feels for her and there's nothing I can do about it"

I hate seeing Violet so...broken.

Why would Wyatt do this to her? She deserves so much. Wyatt better fix his problem before he loses someone so precious.  Violet isn't like other girls, she's special.

"I'll help you Violet, I'll take care of you until you decide to go back. You can stay here with Trey and I as long as you want" I said.

She hugged me tight,

"Thank you" she cried on my shoulder, what are you doing to me Violet? I slowly hugged her back. Her scent making my heart beat go faster.

I can't be selfish, she needs someone by her side right now. She's hurt, I can't let my feelings get to me.

"Come, let's go back downstairs. You need to try eating Violet. It's unhealthy for the baby" I said.

She whipped her tears and nodded.

We walked downstairs and Trey waiting for us.

"You okay" he asked her.

"Yeah, sorry about that"

"No worries, it happens when you get pregnant" he said.

I sighed, Trey is also a vampire not a day lighter but a vampire. He used his power to hear everything that was going on.

"How did you-"

"He's also a vampire" I said.

She nodded sitting back on the stool,

"How many vampires are there" Violet  asked.

"I have 349 people in my pack who are all vampires. They aren't Day lighters though I have the strongest vampire pack in the whole country" I said said.

"Wow" she said.

"I'm gonna go brush my teeth again" Violet said and we nodded.  She got up and walked away, I watched her as she left.

"Are you gonna tell her" Trey asked.

"I can't, she's broken right now. I can't let her know how I feel, at least not now" I said looking down to the plate.

"What Wyatt did to her sucks, she didn't deserve that. I may not know her so much but she is a very nice girl, she has self respect too" Trey said.

I gave a small nod, agreeing with what he said.

Wyatt's pov
Where could she be? I know Zack took her but I don't know where. My wolf can't smell her scent to follow.

Kayla has been ignoring me, along with Faith and Grant.

If I don't mark Crystal by tonight she'll go to heat, I can't even think straight. I need to calm my wolf down, I entered Violet's room and looked for something that has her scent on it.

I took her pillow and sniffed it, her beautiful scent, brought shivers through my spine.

I walked towards the dresser as I was walking I stepped in something hard, I looked down and picked it up, it was a pregnancy test, and it was positive.

Violet's pregnant?!

I looked at my reflection on the mirror and my eyes turned black, I walked to Kayla's room and saw Kaiden beside her.

"Why didn't you tell me" I yelled at Kayla.

"About what" she asked.

"About the fact Violet is pregnant" I growled.

"Violet's pregnant" Grant said standing behind me.

"We were going to tell you yesterday when we entered your office! It broke her seeing you with Crystal! She begged me not to say anything, plus it's not something I should be telling it's her" Kayla said.

"Well are you happy now? Are you happy with breaking my best friends heart?! She thought you were different, about time you showed your true colours fucking asshole" Faith yelled. Jacob said running in as well,

"What's going on"

"I got Violet pregnant"

"You have to reject Crystal" Grant said.

"I can't! I CANT REJECT HER"

"Why not!! You made my sister pregnant and YOU WILL NOT LEAVE HER" Grant growled.

"I WILL NOT REJECT CRYSTAL AND THAT IS FINAL" I said throwing the pregnancy test.

I walked inside my room and saw Crystal crying,

"This is all my fault" she said.

"It's not your fault" I said sitting beside her.

"She would've never left if I didn't come"

I held her hand and kissed it,

"You are my mate, and no will can take you away from me. I will protect you from danger, it is not your fault, we were meant to be. I just need time to think about this" I said.

She nodded, she rest her head on my shoulder, I closed my eyes I felt a weird feeling in my stomach when I kissed Crystal.

A feeling I felt when I kissed Violet, I can't be falling for Crystal. Can I?

I'm going to become a dad, I don't know who to pick, I love Violet but Crystal has got me feeling some kind of way I can't explain.

You won't leave them! They are BOTH our mates" my wolf said.

I can't accept them both, I have to accept one.

I don't have much time, Crystal will go into heat at midnight, I'll have to mark her.

I'm going to mark her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 597 34
Zoey Porter's life is not a fairytale. She isn't your typical love interest or the object of desire - someone else is the main attraction. Her best f...
2.6M 88.7K 38
-COMPLETED- After twenty-one years of a quiet, conservative lifestyle in the Gold Wind pack, Hana Hawthorne's world is flipped upside down. Change s...
3.7M 81.8K 26
Alexis Lee finds her possessive Alpha mate, Dylan Zanders. Not only is he the Alpha, he happens to be popular and quite the ladies man. He has quite...
32.1K 1.3K 35
Malakai Ross (Kai) is a human orphan ready to be on his own. He is sick of the bullying from students at school, specifically Jake, and the abuse at...