Diabolical Sisters (DL gender...

By hazellcloudz

Im starting a Diabolik Sisters series (its the Diabolik lovers Genderbend,because I love genderbending lol) s... More

Loving Bezuta
Bezuta's First Child
Author Note
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
Author's note !
✖New Mansion ✖
¥~Breakfast~¥
√~Orchestra ~√
Chp 11{ You Must Be In A Crown }
❤︎𝑱𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒚❤︎

Fake Love in a Ball Dance Party:1700s

916 19 3
By hazellcloudz

Im starting my Diabolik Sisters series

(Genderbend because I love genderbending lol)

since I couldn't finish it in the last accounts I had, but now I am.

King Karlheinz Sakamaki- Queen Kasumi Sakamaki
Richter- Raicho

Cordelia- Chojiro
Beatrix- Bezuta
Christa- Chieko
Shu- Shiori
Reiji- Reika
Ayato- Ayako
Kanato- Kanata
Laito- Lieko
Subaru- Sumiko
Kino- Kina
Yui- Yuki

°

(I'll be adding a few characters of my own)

This is first chapter! Hope y'all like it!😘😄

Queen Kasumi Sakamaki

°°°°′°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
The night of a demonic world, in a ball dance was going to be full of important people that the Queen of Vampires only knew.

Women wearing their classic, big, elegant dresses, with their beautiful extravagant hairstyles. Men wearing their elegant, classic black tuxedos. Their hair combed back perfectly.

It was the days of 1700 in the Demon world. As people were coming to the castle, Butlers lead them to the big room that look like a luxurious restaurant with musicians on stage. It was loud and full.

The beautiful Queen Kasumi walked in waving at everyone with a smile. Her big dress suit beautifully on her. Her long white, golden hair let down her back.

While three woman followed behind her. As they were talking together, Queen Kasumi was interrupted by a single tap on her shoulder.

She turned around and smiled at the handsome young looking man in front of her.

"Hello Chojiro! Are you having fun?"
She asked him. The tall purple haired man with bright green eyes, grinned at her " Yes I am." he chuckled. " I.... want to give this roses to the most beautiful woman of this place~" he expressed.

The three women behind her covered their mouths and chuckled in a very exaggerated way. Queen Kasumi smiled, her cheeks turning into a slightly red color. "Thank you Chojiro, they're very pretty..."

How adorable....she thought.

Chojiro glanced at the three ladies behind her. He smiled at them. "Hello ladies, uhh....all of you also looked beautiful to night, now....... if y'all excuse us, I need to talk to the queen..... privately" he winked at them making them blush a little and looked away....again with the exaggerated laugh.

"Yes yes! We'll go" They said and started to walk away. Chojiro turned back to look at the Queen. " Let's talk in the garden........" He said and gesture her to walk first.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
A beautiful woman with blond hair and blue eyes glanced at the young men right next to her. He was tapping his fork against the plate. He looked thoughtful.

"Bezuta?....is everything all right?" She asked, her hand on his shoulder. The blond men with blue eyes looked up at her and stayed silent for a few seconds. "Oh....yes..... it's just that I'm very tired because of work" He simply answered and look away from her. He notice the Queen and Chojiro walking out of the mansion

Mm?.....the Queen and that bastard?.....where are they going?.....He thought as he narrowed his eyebrows and his gaze followed their movement. He clenched his hand into a fist.
.
.
.

A very dark haired women walked in the middle of the elegant dining room. Her gaze was dark and her red lipstick made her look even more intimidating. She sat next to a white haired men with red rubi eyes. He was smiling and just enjoying the view of his surrounding.

He notice the women in a black dress sitting next to him and turn to look at her.

" Hello Raicho?....how's your night going?..." His voice smooth and sweet. He still wearing that gentle smile on his handsome face.

" Bad Chieko.....really bad. " She simply said as she desperately drank the glass of wine in her hand. The white hair men just followed her every movement with his gaze, showing a slightly surprised look.

" What is it Raicho?" Chieko asked.
" Your dearly cousin and that freaking Chojiro just walked out of the castle, ALONE...." She said emphasizing the word 'alone.'

Chieko slightly chuckled. "So?......what's wrong about it?" He asked.

" Oh my....." Raicho massage her temples. " Chieko....you know I like Chojiro....and I don't like it when he hangs out with my sister...." She said and drank another glass of wine as she abruptly stand up from her seat and walked away.
.
.
.
.

🥀At the garden🥀

Queen Kasumi and Chojiro quietly walked around the path of the garden with a happy smile.

" We've known each other for years" Chojiro started. " And I always had feelings for you, so I chose this day to confess to you....." He said as he held her hand.

They stopped walking and just faced each other. The moon above them, shining so bright upon them.

Even though I feel nothing for him, he can be useful for my plan......She thought. The project she been thinking about for the good of the vampires.

" Chojiro.....I like you too....and I knew you liked me....you always showed it to me" Kasumi smiled.

"Really?..I-....so then" Chojiro kneeled down on his knees. "Would you like to marry me?" He said as he pulls out a small maroon box with small silver diamonds surrounding it. He open it and a precious diamond ring sat in it.

Queen Kasumi gasped and covered her mouth, her eyes started to get watery. It was all an act.

"Yes!" She said.

Chojiro immediately stood up and hugged her tightly. They separate and looked at each other. They leaned in for a passionated kiss.

Now your mine.....She thought while her eyes were open and Chojiro's eye lids were close.

....The Fake Love....

.
.
.
.

The Queen and the soon to be King Chojiro walked inside the mansion. Both of them held hands as they walked inside. They walked towards the big stage were the musicians were playing their classical music.

She grabbed a cup of glass and a spoon from a servant. She taps the spoon against the glass repeatedly to gain the people's attention.

"Ladies and Gentlemen!....I have good news......." The whole room stayed quiet, waiting for her to continue.

" Chojiro Sakagami, and I,........are getting marry!" She said excitedly.

Everyone clap and cheered. This made Bezuta's blood boiled and he clenched his hands into a fist.

Is she serious?.....Bezuta thought. He stood up and walked out of the castle.

" What....." Raicho whispered to herself. " This can't be happening...." She said still staring at the Queen and Chojiro.

" It is happening......" Chieko said while kinda leaning towards her. He looked at the other side of the room anf noticed Bezuta walking out.

Wait why is he leaving?....He thought. He decided to follow and find out.
.
.
.

"Bezuta! Where are you going?" Chieko yelled at him. Bezuta turned around to face him. "Chieko what are you doing here?" Bezuta also asked.

"Why are you leaving?" Chieko said and narrowed his eyebrows.

Probably he is mad about Kasumi.... Chieko thought. Bezuta once told him he is in love with her, but didn't think she would love a worker like him....but there's Chojiro.....who's now getting marry with her.

" Didn't you see?....she is getting marry with that bastard....I really don't want to see them right now " Bezuta said as he started to walk again. Chieko nodded. " oh well....Goodnight Bezuta....."

Bezuta also nodded and got inside the brown carriage.

CONTINUING...

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

{Tell me did you like it? And plz vote! }

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

742K 19.4K 38
****WARNING YUI IS A BITCH IN THIS FANFIC***** (Sorry Yui fans) Meet Yuu Komori, who is the complete opposite of his sister where he is not as weak l...
29.6K 402 28
You are sent to the Sakamaki manor and you meet all of them but one vampire in particular takes to your liking and you soon fall in love with him. Do...
84.8K 2K 31
: ̗̀➛ ⌜🦇⌟ Diabolik Lovers|·| YUIS ELDER BROTHER - IN THE PROCESS OF BEING REWRITTEN. FanFiction [Shu x Male!Oc] ˋ°•...
293K 7.3K 56
Falling for the eldest brother of a family of vampires is complicated, especially if he doesn't like you back.... or does he? When you find out he do...