Inazuma Eleven / Go/CS/Galaxy...

By Shirouki

(HIATUS) Hello guys! Thank you for reading this story, since this is my first! I gave you... IE characters... More

I SEE YOU - Endou Mamoru x Reader-
REACHING FOR YOU - Hakuryuu x Reader
MATCHA POCKY - Midorikawa Ryuuji x Reader (PART 1 )
MATCHA POCKY - Midorikawa Ryuuji x Reader (PART 2 / END)
SHE FOLLOWED THE SKY - Matsukaze Tenma x Reader [TEASER]
Lockscreen Tag + A/N
SHE FOLLOWED THE SKY - Matsukaze Tenma x Reader
10 YEARS - Gouenji Shuuya X OC
Tag !!
Bored Journal : Inazuma Eleven Ares
Bored Journal #2 : About Tenma

CHANGE THIS LIE - TSURUGI KYOUSUKE x OC

828 18 12
By Shirouki

[This story will be brought to you by Fei, Saryuu, and Yuuichi!]

Fei : Uhh....

Saryuu : *Facepalm* Why do i even..

Yuuichi: Oh dear.. *chuckles* This one has been requested a year ago, Shirouki..

Shirouki : *cries* I CAN'T HELP IT!! I'VE BEEN SO BUSY!!!!

Saryuu : yeah yeah, whatever..

Yuuichi: there there.. well then, let us do this quickly.. Fei-kun, would you go first?

Fei: Okay! This story will be resolving around Tsurugi and Sorano Haruka,  's OC!

Yuuichi: I wonder how will Kyousuke handle this..

Saryuu: You have a pretty unpleasant line here *points at story part*

Yuuichi : Saryuu-kun, no spoiler please ^^;

Fei : Here's for disclaimer! Inazuma Eleven Go, cover pic and the video doesn't belong to Shirouki. She only owns the Story and cover pic edit idea.

Shirouki : I'M SO SORRY FOR ANY GRAMMAR MISTAKES OR ANY OTHER ERRORS!!

Saryuu: Oi, beat it already...

********

"Harukaaa!!!"

Haruka turned her head to see a teal haired boy. "You're making me deaf, Kariya." She commented.

Kariya scoffed. "Then don't ignore me." He complained. "But that's not the topic. Have you heard about that?"

"About what?" Haruka raised her right eyebrow.

"The red girl! They say that the girl was seen under a bridge near to an old railway."

"What are you, a girl?" Haruka sighed. "What's so cool about it anyway? It's just an OBVIOUSLY made-up rumor."

"I rather not saying it's cool.. it's more like.. creepy." Kariya shrugged.

Haruka closed her mouth, preventing herself to laugh out loud. "Wow, scaarryyy.." she joked. "Then you're the one who should watch out. That imaginary girl might take you away!"

"Ha ha ha. Funny Haruka." Kariya rolled his eyes. "But seriously. Instead of me, you're the one who should watch your back."

"Yeah? Why me?" Haruka asked.

"Well.. You're a boy, right?"

A fresh fist hitted Kariya's head instantly, leaving the boy yelped in pain. "Agh! Ouch Haruka!! Seriously?!" he yelled.

"Well you started it." Haruka grumbled. Kariya snickered. "Whatever, tomboy." He commented.

"But at least you know that you shouldn't come near that place with Tsurugi." Kariya teased. "You don't want to loose your crush, now don't you?"

"Kariya!" Haruka slapped his arm. "Not so loud! Someone might hear us!"

Kariya laughed. "Okay! Okay! Sorry, dude! But seriously, if you don't move fast, he'll be taken by other girl."

Haruka sighed. "No, come to think of it i'm thinking about giving up already. Even the cutest girl was rejected. How can we talk about a tomboy like me?" she said with disappointed tone.

"Whoa whoa whoa.. Who are you and what have you done to the earlier tomboy?"

Haruka rolled her eyes. "That's not even funny."

"Heheh! Hey, it is funny!"

Just when Haruka wanted to reply him, they spotted the PE teacher from afar. This alerted Haruka the most since she wore her casual cloth as usual, even though she already warned about that because it broke the rule. But of course.. Haruka didn't give it any thought.

"Whoa, dude! That's robocop (the teacher nickname)!" Kariya alerted. "Better run now or never! Quick, before he sees you!"

"Okay!" Haruka nooded. "I'll leave the ussual to you!" she said before running away.

Kariya just waved to her and walked to the soccer field. The other team were waiting for both of them.

"Where's Haruka?" Tsurugi asked.

"Robocop."

Everyone nodded in understandment since they already know how Haruka and Tsurugi are always chased by the same teacher. Even Endou and Haruna just live with it.

"Well then! Let's start our morning session!"

[SKIP TIME]

"How's your running today?" Tsurugi asked when he saw Haruka sitting on her seat.

Haruka groanned. "I almost ran out of idea for hiding spot. Looks like he already figured out every of my hiding place. You better watch out."

"Some SEED you are." Tsurugi smirked. Haruna groanned again. "Ex, and don't forget you TOO a SEED."

"Yeah yeah." He replied, taking his seat. " By the way, are you free this weekend?"

"Me? Sure, yeah. What's up?"

"Hakuryuu and Shuu planned to pay us a visit. Shuu asked if we can hang out together."

Haruka was amused by the news. "Hee? Hakuryuu? Nice! I haven't play with him for a while!" she smirked. "This weekend is gonna be awesome!"

Tsurugi silently looked away angrily. He was irritated because Haruka bragged about Hakuryuu again.

'Just why do you have to be so happy about him..' he thought. "Don't get your hopes too high, Sorano. He doesn't even want to play with you." he said angrily.

Haruka clicked her tongue. "Dude.. Chill down."

Both of them didn't speak after that. Just sitting in each desk and minding their own bussiness. Just then Tenma, Shinsuke and Aoi went inside the class.

"Haruka!" Aoi called. "Seriously? This is the 5'th practice you missed." She commented.

"Sorry. Well, rather than having another detention?"

Aoi nooded. "Got you there."

Haruka smiled. "I know you would, sis!"

Just then, a girl from another class came in.

"Excuse me! Sorano Aoi-san here?"

Aoi raised her hand. "Is there anything i can help?"

"Yes, we'd like to borrow you for few minutes. Please?"

Aoi nooded and follow the girl, leaving Haruka in a wondering state. Why would someone suddenly call Aoi.

"You're not planning to follow your sister again, are you?" Tenma asked.

But even without asking such question, Tenma already got his answer. Haruka stood up and followed her twin sister. Shinsuke just smiled seeing her act.

"That's our sister-protective friend." He said.

Tenma walked closer to Tsurugi that have been lost to his own thought. "Oi, Tsurugi."

"What?" he asked.

"So when is it?"

"When is what, Tenma?"

"When will you settle down?"

Tsurugi and Shinsuke sweatdropped at his question.

"T-Tenma, i think Tsurugi is too young to get married.."

"I didn't talk about marriage."

"But you said 'Settle Down', Tenma." Tsurugi reminded. Tenma sighed at his word. Sometime Tsurugi is either too dense or too innocent. "Girlfriend! I mean, girlfriend!!"

Tsurugi rolled his eyes. This is one of his least favorite topic. "Not interested."

"That's ironic since you have a load of fans."

"Except there's a girl who don't bother to put on make up and would act less sassy in front of a guy... Oh, and become a good partner in coversation and soccer, i'll re-think about it." Tsurugi said, before burrying his face in his arms.

Tenma and Shinsuke thought about Tsurugi's words. Thinking about the most fitted girl for the job.

"Let's see.. Hates make up, then less girly i suppose." Shinsuke said. "Aoi and Akane won't fit."

"Act normal, fun to talk with and likes soccer.." Tenma mumbled. "Midori-san?!"

Shinsuke shooked his head. "Nah. Midori-senpai belongs to Nishiki-senpai.."

Both of them tried to think again until a vivid picture of someone popped in their head.

"Wait...?"

[MEANWHILE]

"Hee! I think he's a 3'rd year!"

"Yeah, i saw him on basketball team!"

"Kyaa! Aoi-chan is going out with upperclassman!"

The other girl were to busy stalking Aoi and a 3'rd year boy, and Haruka was one of those girl. But not on the same boat of course. She was making sure that Aoi was fine.

'Who is that boy? I don't know him! Is he going to confess or something? Or maybe he's not a good one?!'

Haruka kept thinking for herself until a voice brought her back.

"Please date with me, Sorano-san!" the male said, bowing to the bluenette.

Aoi stammered for a while, embarassed and surprised. "U-Uhm.. Senpai, please stand properly."

The male nooded and stood straight again, waiting for Aoi to give the answer. He was waiting with full of hope, but it wasn't his lucky day.

"I'm so sorry, senpai. I can't."

It's almost like a huge brick slammed his face. "But, why? Did i do something wrong?"

"N-No, absolutely not. It's just i haven't got the good picture of you. don't you think it'll be better if we get to know each other first?"

"If that's what you're worrying then we can date first and know each other along the way! Can we?"

Aoi shooked her head nervously. 'This guy is really persuasive.' She thought. "H-How about friends first? I would really love to be your friend!"

The boy kept pushing his decision on Aoi until it blowed what inside Haruka's mind. Without even looking at the situation, Haruka walked right into the scene and enjoyed herself when she kicked the boy's leg until he fell down.

"Oi, my sister said she doesn't want a loser like you." she snarled. "So scram already..!"

Feeling that the problem is getting bigger, the boy gave up and walked away. Haruka sighed and patted Aoi's shoulder.

"You okay?"

Aoi nooded. "But i don't think that's necessary, Haruka."

"He's such a fuss." Haruka groanned. "I felt sick when he talk to you like that. It's just like when those sassy fans wooing over Tsurugi."

Aoi chuckled. "Oh, Haruka. Would you just honest for your feelings?"

"Nope. Not in a million years." She commented, making Aoi rolled her eyes. Her sister was stubborn as always. But that's her twin sister that she cared about so much.

[SKIP TIME]

It was afterschool. Tsurugi, Tenma and Haruka already finished their changing already and decided to look at the newest edition of soccer magazine.

"I don't like that one. It's too heavy." Tenma commented at one of the shoes.

"Same here." Haruka said. "If you ask me, this brand is the perfect one. It's light and the material is strong so it'll last longer."

"But look at the price though." Tsurugi said, pointing at the price.

"Well, if you're talking about quality, you gonna talk about price as well." Haruka said.

"For once, i agree with you." Tsurugi said. Hearing Tsurugi's answer making Haruka chuckled and lightly hitted his shoulder. "Damn you, Kyousuke!"

Tsurugi's eyes widened when he heard Haruka called him by his first name. Honestly, he wasn't mind at all. Even he called her with her first name oftenly as well. But somehow lately he felt uncomfortable.

He looked away, putting on a irritated expression even though he blushed. Haruka and Tenma were confused seeing him.

"Yo, you okay?" Haruka asked.

"Yeah.. I'm fine."

"You sure? Fever perhaps?" Haruka asked again, this time getting closer to the bluenette and putted her hand on his forehead.

Feeling blood rushed through his cheek, Tsurugi slapped away her hand and stood up.

"I told you i'm fine, didn't i!" he yelled.

Haruka frowned and stood as well, facing him. "Excuse me? I'm just asking if you're alright or not! At least don't shout!"

Tsurugi clicked his tongue and muttered, "Whatever.", and walked away from both of them.

Haruka didn't do anything when Tsurugi went out of the clubroom. She groanned softly and looked at Tenma. "What the heck is wrong with your partner over there?" she complained.

"It's like i'm having some business with women on their period!" she scratched her head violently and throw herself on the chair.

Tenma sighed and patted her shoulder. "Don't worry, Haruka. Maybe he is on his period."

Haruka sweatdropped. "That's not really helping, but i'll live with that." She said. "But i never thought that he would be moody like that. He always argue with Hakuryuu but he even won't bother if it's me.."

Haruka sighed. "I guess i got my hopes too high.."

Tenma didn't say anything, in fact he was thinking about something else which made Haruka curiousity popped out.

"What is it, Tenma?"

"I wonder if he already got his pads ready."

"You're still thinking about that?!"

....

Endou's eye twitched. Seeing certain two kids weren't focus at all. Their pass were sloppy and their shoot wasn't energetic at all. Also, they would argue again and again.

Endou sighed when he saw they argue again. "Sorano! Tsurugi! Come here will ya?!"

Haruka and Tsurugi looked at Endou and nooded. While they were walking to their coach, they would grumble and argue again.

"Look. I understand if you guys were having some love-problem. But can you take it outside the training?"

Slowly both of their faces blushed crazily. "L-LOVE PROBLEM?!" they shouted in unison.

"K-Kantoku! Don't get us wrong!" Tsurugi protested. "Like heck there's something between me and this girl. Who is she to me anyway?" He mumbled while looking away, trying to hide his blush.

Haruka frowned. "Oh yeah? Well i don't think anyone would stand being with you! Go play with those girls!" she exclaimed and then she walked away.

Tsurugi didn't say anything. He just frowned and looked down. What Haruka just said earlier somehow affected him. Even though he refused to say it out loud or even show a glint of expression of it.

Endou patted his head. "You alright, Tsurugi? You can talk to me."

Tsurugi shooked his head. "It's not like that, kantoku. Besides we've argued for years. I don't think it'll affect her anyway."

"Don't say you expect that would happen until now." Endou said, which replied by his nod. "I guess i can let you out of this, since both of you are still 13. but there will be time when those words hurt her.."

"B-But i don't mean to hurt her or anything." Tsurugi said. "Besides, what she said earlier really suprises me as well."

"Well, i can understand her frustation. Besides, don't you think what you said earlier kinda off the track?" Endou asked.

Tsurugi nodded. But of course, he actually didn't understand much about that.

"At least treat her well."

Tsurugi sighed and nodded. He walked back to the field and resumed his training. This time, no more argue. In fact, they're not even talking anymore.

"What happened with those two?" Haruna asked.

"Beats me. Those two really need serious help. Especially Tsurugi. Just how long he's gonna lie to himself?" Endou said while putting his hand on his face. "Love is complicated anyway."

When the training ends, everyone bid goodbye and went to their own ways. Usually Haruka went home with her sister. But she already promised Akane and Midori to visit a new cafe.

"Are you sure you don't want to come?" Midori asked. "The more the merrier."

Haruka shooked her head. "I'm not really into the mood, senpai.. sorry.."

Midori laughed and lightly hit her shoulder. "Come on, Haruka! Don't sulk like that. It's your fault you don't want to confess to him already!"

Haruka sighed. "Easy for you to say, senpai. Besides, he doesn't like me. I can see it from his eyes. I'll see you guys tomorrow."

The pink haired girl walked away, leaving the trio behind. Midori turned her head at Aoi.

"Is it me, or your sister's sense of love is kinda dense?"

Aoi chuckled nervously. "It's only matter of time."

"And bravery." Akane cutted. "They won't go anywhere if both won't start first."

"Don't forget about honesty though... Haruka just can't tell the truth and i get the vibe that Tsurugi is the same." Midori said. "To be honest, i really want to push them together and make them kiss already. But i guess it won't give a good result."

'Of course it's not!' Akane and Aoi sweatdropped.

"But true couple won't get far anyway." Aoi smiled. "I believe they can solve their own puzzle."

Meanwhile, Haruka walked in silent. But she still remembered about Tsurugi.

'Jeez, what's wrong with him?! I didn't do anything wrong, right? I mean, today Robocop chased me but what does it has to do with him?And then, i did got excited when Hakuryuu and Shuu are coming over.. wait!!'

Haruka stopped her steps and stood in shocked state.

"D-Don't tell me that Tsurugi liked Hakuryuu in that way?!" she said, getting her face all worked up. "Did i made him jealous or something?!"

The girl paused for a while. Then Haruka lightly slapped her cheeks to get rid of that temporary conclusion. "There's no way that's the case here.. did i bumped my brain earlier? Y-Yeah, it must've been that."

"Oi, why in the world are you speaking to yourself?"

She turned her body to see the navy haired ace behind her and walking to her. Haruka scoffed.

"For your information, speaking to yourself is one of the signs that you have high IQ." Haruka said proudly.

"That's a baloney since you are an idiot so far." Tsurugi smirked.

Haruka's eyes twitched in irritation and she didn't hold back when she pinched Tsurugi's arm.

"H-Hey, i'm kidding okay?" Tsurugi chuckled, dodging Haruka's hand.

The pink haired girl looked away from him and pulled her hand. She was surprised to see Tsurugi suddenly laughed like that. It's not that she never saw him like that, but somehow something was different in the air. But she can't figure it out exactly.

.....

"Don't think that you two can escape this time!"

Running away together is just a perfect way to start a morning together. Both Haruka and Tsurugi forgot that it was the PE teacher's schedule to greet the students from the gate. As usual, they weren't wearing their uniform. Thus getting themselves in another problem.

But with their skill, they easily surpass the teacher speed and found a spot for hiding.

Unfortunately, or should we say uncomfortably, their only choice was a dusty, cramped room which filled by cleaning utensils. Whether they want it or not, they have to bear the small space until the coast is clear.

Between those two, there are no gap anymore. They were standing face-to face. Haruka's hands were on Tsurugi's chest and Tsurugi leaned a little to her. Both also tried to look away so that they won't show their blooming face.

"This is sucks.." Haruka whined in small voice.

"You think i enjoy this?" Tsurugi asked. "O-Oy, don't move your hand so much..!"

"Can't help it..! Bear with it for a while..!"

Tsurugi wasn't able to keep calm when they kept brushing each other. His face was so red but luckily the room doesn't have any light so he's pretty much safe.

"Tsurugi, can you check it now?"

Tsurugi nooded and peeped through the key hole. After looking through the hole for a while, he was sure that the teacher was gone. He hurriedly openned the door and fresh air strucked them instantly when they got out.

"Aah! I swear i'm gonna respect oxygen more from now on!" Haruka gasped, breathing as deep as she can.

Tsurugi didn't reply. He felt his face still hot as ever. He still remembered what happened in the little room, even though it's only for several moment.

'Calm down, Kyousuke.. It's just her hand! I mean, it's a hand, right?!' he shouted in his mind.

Haruka frowned seeing Tsurugi who was acting weird. The girl lightly patted his shoulder to comfort the male.

"Are you okay, dude?"

Tsurugi nooded. "It's just the dust was getting into my eyes." He lied. "Come on. We'll be late for morning session."

"I second that."

The two player walked together to the field slowly. Paying full atention for not to get caught by the same teacher again. When they got there, it is not a surprise that all eyes were set on them.

"Oooh! Look who's got here together." Kariya whistled out. "I take that as a new couple anouncement?"

A fresh kick slammed Kariya's leg, making him howling in pain. Again.

"Holy snap! Can you restrain yourself from kicking my leg?!" Kariya yelped, clutching to the pain location.

Haruka didn't pay any attention and joined the other member as if Kariya wasn't there anymore. They went through another traning as usuall. But for a good reason, Tsurugi didn't pay any attention at all.

Every pass and every shoot, none of those were succeed. Again, he made Endou facepalmed and questioning his action.

"What now, Tsurugi?" Endou asked. "If i resign you from practice for a week, would that get you back to fit?"

"That's not necessary, Coach." Tsurugi answered. "I can get my head to the field. It's okay."

"Tsurugi."

Endou's stern voice sent Tsurugi to silence. The bluenette boy lowered his head, not able to find a good answer for his coach. Seeing the boy's reaction making Endou confused as well.

"I'm sorry i can't give you any useful tips. Believe me, i'm not really experienced with love stuffs." Endou said. "But holding back really bothers you, eh?"

"What do you mean by that?" Tsurugi squinted his eyes.

"No one heard us now. So make sure to be honest." Endou said. "What do you really want from her?"

Tsurugi's eyes was looking away from Endou. The question kept chanted over and over again inside his head. Such simple question put him on confusion.

On his side, all he wanted was getting back to his usual life. Going to school, play soccer, hang out with his friends and brother. That's that. But lately, it's a little bit different. Looks like he had to blame puberty for that.

"I.. don't know sir.. I just want these weird feelings be gone.."

Endou shooked his head. "Sadly, it's hard. Well, it's a different thing if you're talking about forgetting about it for a while, but you can't make it disappear that easily. Well.. Depends on the situation though."

"T-Then, at least tell me how to handle it." Tsurugi plead. "It's just that.. It really felt weird! Feels like there's something in my chest, i can't control myself without any specific reason.. and it.. it's weird."

"Weird, right?" Endou ruffled Tsurugi's hair. "I don't ask you to put this problem away forcefuly. But don't let it bother your play. It's just a training now, but what if we have a sudden enemy?"

The bluenette nooded and went back into the field. But the thought hadn't left him just yet. A vivid image of the girl won't leave him alone and it still bother his game. They always argue here and there, everytime they met there will be small fight over a small problem.

But that's their world. That's the world that he loved. He knew it all along but he wasn't able to admit it. His ego is in his way.

Unfortunately, his insecurity is not the only problem for now.

Several days later, just as Tsurugi said, Hakuryuu and Shuu paid a visit for the duo. Haruka was wearing her new jacket, shorts and sneakers. She tapped her feet impatiently while waiting her friends.

"Calm down. You're going to scare them away." Tsurugi commented.

But that comment didn't reach her at all. She kept playing with her fingers and hummed random songs just to kill the time, which made Tsurugi started to lost his patient. Not over her but his jealousy.

"What's so great about him anyway." Tsurugi whispered.

"You say something, dude?" Haruka asked.

Tsurugi shooked his head. "No, nothing. Back to your dumb doings."

The girl growled at his words. "Okay, start talking. What the hell is wrong with you?"

"Nothing. Don't spit out nonsense out of nowhere."

"Instead of me, why don't YOU stop spitting out nonsense out of nowhere?" Haruka cutted in. "First, you would act just as normal as ever and at the next moment, you're mad at me! I don't even know why!"

Tsurugi glared angrily to the girl. "Just what in the world are you trying to imply here?"

"You're acting weird! You're getting mad or irritated at me without any reason! If i ask you, you'll give off this cold vibe! It's irritating! Try to imagine what it feels like if you're in my position!"

"I don't need to do that! If you're in my position, you'll see how annoying you are! I tried to held my anger for a while. But you just keep coming to me and spread this annoying stuffs! It's way more irritating!"

"Why the hell i'm the annoying one here?! Just what did i do to you?!"

"Don't ask me! Try to figure that by yourself! Like i said, it's annoying!"

"Then tell me! What's annoying from me?! If you're not happy about it, tell me now!! Just tell me!"

"Everything! Okay?! You and everything about you is annoying!" Tsurugi grabbed her shoulders and pulled her closer to him. "Your face, your hair, your voice, your smile, everything! I hate it! It's making me feel weird! I can't consentrate!"

Haruka was taken aback by Tsurugi's yelling. She wasn't expecting something like that.

"I'm serious!" he yelled again. "Just when you're near me, it felt strange! You're annoying, you know that?!"

"... you hate me.. dont't you?"

Hearing that, Tsurugi lost his word. He was trembling, unable to give what's inside his mind.

"N-No.. I.."

"Admit it!! You hate me all along!!" she shrieked. "..S-So.. why.. Why now, Tsurugi?!" she cried.

For the first time, Tsurugi saw her crying. The girl who always laughed and acted tough in front of everyone is crying senselessly. Heartbroken by his word.

Tsurugi didn't say anything out of fear. He was scared he might hurt her again.

'T-That's not it.. I didn't mean it.. Talk, Kyousuke! Talk to her! Why won't i talk, dammit?!' he cursed inside his head.

But then, the guests came at the worst time. Without saying anything, Shuu and Hakuryuu hurriedly walked closer to Haruka, trying to soothe her and stop her cry. Hakuryuu shot a sharp glare to the ace.

"What the hell did you do to her?"

Hearing his rival's voice, Tsurugi's face was emotionless again. He really dislikes that voice.

"...Dunno.."

He said it so easily. Hakuryuu blood was boiled with anger in a split second. Tsurugi's emotionless face was only making it worst inside Hakuryuu's head.

"You bastard! You wanna die now?!"

Right when Hakuryuu's fist about to slam Tsurugi's face, Shuu already halted Hakuryuu's hand. The boy was completely irritated by the situation. He glared at Hakuryuu then Tsurugi.

"If you two have a score to settle, then use soccer than fists." He snarled. "But now, let's find a calm place to take a seat. Think about Haruka's condition."

Hakuryuu didn't want to end it so soon, but a faint sob from Haruka brought him back to his senses.

"Come on, Haruka. You can talk to me.."

Hakuryuu left Tsurugi. He carefuly took Haruka's hand and guided her away. A worried gentle expression spread on his face. A face he rarely showed to anyone else. Shuu was walking on the other side, also trying to cheer her up.

Tsurugi was left alone, clenching his fist in anger. He never liked Hakuryuu. Not because of their rivalry on the field. But it's their problem over a girl.

Haruka never knew that behind her back, her best friends were already piling up another feelings.

Now he made her cry over something he didn't mean to be. Hakuryuu easily took up his place. It's a bad day for him.

"Damn it..!"

......

"Feeling better now?"

Haruka nooded slowly. After spending half hour crying at a cafe with Hakuryuu and Shuu finally put her at ease again. But still, her heart aches. That words from Tsurugi, it won't stop repeating.

'You are annoying, you know that?!'

"That jerk.." Hakuryuu growled. "I know i should've tried harder to persuade you to stay at God Eden.. My feelings was right all along."

"N-No.. It's..my fault..too.."

Hakuryuu's face softened and he lightly patted Haruka's shoulder. "No, it's not. You done nothing wrong at all."

"Hakuryuu, i think it's better for not to determine who's guilty or not right now." Shuu said. "At least Haruka is feeling better now."

"Yeah."

Haruka sighed. "Hakuryuu.. Shuu.."

"Hmm?"

"Yes?"

"I wanna go back to God Eden."

Hakuryuu and Shuu's eyes went wide open. Surprised by the sudden decision.

"H-Haruka.." Shuu mumbled. "W-Why? I mean, you were so happy that time. You were happy that you got sent to Raimon."

Haruka grimaced and sinked her head between her arms.

"He hate me.. I don't want it.."

"You mean Tsurugi?" Shuu raised his left eyebrow. "Of course not. He's always like that. You two also argue 24/7 right?"

"Who care about that, Shuu?" Hakuryuu cutted in. "She wanna go home, of course she can." Hakuryuu smiled while stroking her hair.

"But of course, we need a permission from your parents.." Shuu said.

Haruka nooded. "Mom and Dad won't mind.."

"Your sister?" Shuu asked.

"Aoi will understand.. Even though i'm worried how she'll be when i'm gone.."

"See? All clear!" Hakuryuu exclaimed happily. "The other's will be happy when they see you, Haruka! I know it!"

A weak smile grew on her face. At least that cheered her up. But even so, Tsurugi's face won't leave her again. She fell into her sadness once again. Going back to God Eden was her serious decision but on the other side, she can't hate Tsurugi at all.

"Leave him."

Both Haruka and Shuu stared at Hakuryuu with wondering expression.

"Leave Tsurugi. He'll only hurt you more." He said. "You can rely on me as much as you want."

"W-Whoa, H-Hakuryuu.." Haruka started to panic. "W-What are you.."

"I can't stand seeing the girl i liked getting hurt by that person.

'Can't stand? Hurt?? The girl i liked?!'

"Ookaayy!! Time out!" Haruka stood up with red face. "D-Don't say such thing out of blue!! T-That's..! That's a weird way to comfort someone!"

Haruka was sure that Hakuryuu was going to laugh, as he used to be. But on the contrary, Hakuryuu was showing a pained expression.

"Hakuryuu?"

"Haruka.."

Haruka changed her vision to Shuu. The expression on his face was hard to read.

"Hakuryuu didn't joke at all." Shuu said. "Maybe you didn't notice but he liked you since few years ago.."

The sudden information paralyzed her. Few hours ago, she thought that she'll only wait for Hakuryuu and Shuu together with Tsurugi, then they would go to riverbank for a small play.

Why did it suddenly turned into confession festival?

When she's about to shout again, the pained expression on Hakuryuu's face silenced her.

'Don't say anything reckless.. Think about Hakuryuu's position..'

Haruka walked closer to Hakuryuu and softly stroked his cheek. She pull out the ussual smile.

"I'm sorry.. Forgive me, please?"

Hakuryuu also smiled. "Why are you apologizing? Besides, it's pretty sudden for you.."

"Y-You got that right." She mumbled.

"So, still wanna go back with us?" Shuu asked.

Haruka thought for a while. Leaving Raimon means that she'll leave Aoi alone again. She'll leave her team, her ussual routine, and more. But remembering a certain bluenette again..

"Yeah." Haruka nooded. "I haven't visit God Eden. I missed the place."

"You know that we're not having deadly training session anymore, right?" Shuu raised his left eyebrow.

Haruka laughed hearing that. "Ishido Shuuji is down, bro. No more hell-ish training of course."

"Well, at least we can play together again." Hakuryuu smirked.

Haruka nooded happily. "Can't wait."

.....

"YOU WHAT?!"

As Haruka expected, Aoi would freak out.

"YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS!!"

"LEAVING US JUST LIKE THAT?!"

"ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?!"

"HARUKA, THIS IS NOT FUNNY! SO NOT FUNNY!"

And of course, the whole team would flip out as well.

But away from the comotion, Tsurugi stood few meters away from them, avoiding the chatters. But if they looked closely, he was hurted. He really wanted to say something as protest, but it's just pure complicated.

"Guys, please. It's not like i'm going to leave forever." She chuckled. "Inazuma is nice.. but i love God Eden as well."

"How about mom and dad?" Aoi asked.

"I already asked mom and dad, they agreed.. even though i had to persuade them for hours.." she mumbled. "I told them i want to improve my skill intensively."

"Your studies?" Shinsuke asked.

"They have mentors at God Eden. That's how Hakuryuu and Shuu can keep up with their studies."

"Wow, you reeaallyy want to leave." Kariya commented.

Haruka laughed. "Yeah! Away from you!"

"Heh! Bet you can't stand an hour away without me!" he smirked. "I'm too handsome for you to forget!"

"Oh brother, pleasee!" Haruka rolled her eyes.

Silent between them for a moment. Then they laughed again and shaked their hands firmly.

"When you got back, make sure you're worthy of an opponent!" Kariya smirked.

"Same as you, Kariya!" Haruka laughed.

The team kept chatted along the way and in the end, Tsurugi never join the conversation. He was too irritated to speak a word for her.

"Damn you Hakuryuu.. Still not giving up dragging her back with you.." he mumbled angrily.

Not able to hear their voices, he decided to leave first. Visiting his brother was the first thing he wanted. Along the way, he accidentaly met the last person he wanted to see at the moment.

Both of them glared coldly for several moments before Tsurugi broke the eye contact and walked away to the hospital.

Hakuryuu smirked. "I win.."

Tsurugi stopped his steps. Even though Hakuryuu didn't say it out loud, he can clearly listen to it. Tsurugi clenched his fist in amazing anger. Restraining himself not to beat him to a pulp.

"Whatever.." he snarled then he walked away for real.

Not long after Tsurugi was out of sight, Haruka showed up and came to Hakuryuu.

"Hey, so how is it?" Hakuryuu asked.

"As i thought, they didn't take it well. But in the end, they understand my decision." Haruka said.

"Glad to hear that." Hakuryuu patted Haruka's head.

The warmth from his hand put her on ease for a while. But all of the sudden, another weird feeling striked trough her veins, forcing her to avoid his hands.

Hakuryuu gazed at her, confused by the earlier rejection. It didn't take him long to back to his usual smile.

"Sorry, Hakuryuu." Haruka whispered. "It's awkward, y'know?"

"Yeah, i can get that." Hakuryuu nooded. "I'm wrong as well. I shouldn't get all touchy all the sudden."

Haruka snorted. "That's weird! Hahahahaha!!"

Hakuryuu didn't answer and kept smiling. Hearing her laughing was all he needed.

Meanwhile at the hospital, unexpected by Yuuichi, Tsurugi was sulking beside him.

"Kyousuke, i won't understand what's your problem if you keep silent like that." Yuuichi said.

Tsurugi shooked his head and sulked again. "Nothing is wrong with me.. I'm fine."

"Kyousuke." Yuuichi smirked. "This must be about Haruka, i presume?"

Tsurugi frowned even more, which is a big bingo to Yuuichi's question.

"What did you two fight over this time? It's not usual for you to upset like this even after every argument you two had."

"She thinks i hate her.."

Yuuichi raised his eyebrows. "My.. How come, Kyousuke?"

"It's.. I don't know, Niisan.." he mumbled. "I was mad and i yelled at her. I told her what's in my head just like that. I didn't mean it like that."

"Okay then.." Yuuichi sighed. "What exactly did you say to her?"

"...She's annoying.."

"Oh.. I thought it would be something else though." Yuuichi touched his chin. "You two always insulted harsher than that."

"I also said that i hate everything about her.." Tsurugi admitted.

Yuuichi didn't proceed afterward. He stared at his brother for a while before he facepalmed.

"Now that's rude.." he mumbled. "Never thought you could do something like that, brother.."

"Hakuryuu came yesterday.. and now Haruka said she's going back to God Eden.. It's all messed up.. I gave up.." Tsurugi lowered his head, hopelessly.

Yuuichi shooked his head. "Unbelievable.." he whispered.

"Kyousuke, look.. If you tell the same word to me, how do you feel when i also will think that you hated me."

Tsurugi's eyes widened hearing Yuuichi's words. He stood up from his chair.

"Don't be silly, Niisan! You know me well! I will never hate you! Those words doesn't have any meaning!"

"Yes, i do. But does Haruka on the same boat?"

Tsurugi grimaced. Yuuichi had a point. It's all a big misundertanding.

"How do you expect yourself free from those feelings if you can't even honest to yourself?" Yuuichi asked. "And how do expect your relationship with Haruka will stand still if you keep beat around the bushes?"

"W-What do you mean by that?"

"You fell in love with her, Kyousuke!" Yuuichi said with a stern voice. "You knew all along but still.. you never wanted to accept it."

y

"W-Wha..?"

"And you're just faking love as hate instead. That won't do any good."

"I-If i fell in love with her, then i would've tell her a long time ago!"

"Then why are you jealous over Hakuryuu?"

Blood rushed to Tsurugi's face. "I-I'm not jealous.. right..?"

"Why asking me that? You're the one who supposed to answer that." Yuuichi laughed. "Besides, you should hear how you say his name. It's like you're going to eat someone."

Tsurugi let out a deep sighed and fell himself to the chair once again. This love problem really fed him up.

"Too hard to take?" Yuuichi asked.

Tsurugi nooded.

"Fine then. Don't take it."

"W-What?" Tsurugi shot a questioning face to his brother.

"Well, at least not now. When she will be leaving?" Yuuichi asked.

Tsurugi thought for a while, remembering about the earlier conversation.

"Tomorrow.. Or maybe in several days.."

Yuiichi nooded. "When she's gone, try to spend your days like you used to. After a week, why don't you come back here and tell me how it feels like?"

Tsurugi frowned. His brother was grinning, telling him that he had a plan somewhere. But Tsurugi was too tired to ask anyway. On his mind, he thought that what could possibly gone wrong when she's gone.

[The next day, after trainning]

"Oi, Tsurugi! You didn't say anything today." Kariya said. "What happened? Sad over your girlfriend?"

Tsurugi glared at Kariya. "Shut up."

Kariya snorted. "Wow, such a polite answer." He said.

Tsurugi didn't say anything afterward and quickly changed his clothes before the other members starting to questioning him again.

When he got out from school building, someone was standing nearby. He recognize that pink hair anywhere. (No, it's not Kirino)

They stared at each other accidentally and Tsurugi's legs already guided him closer to her unconciously.

'W-What am i doing.. But at least i'll say something about it..'

"Aren't you suppose to leave?" he asked.

Haruka nooded. "Any moment now. I just.. well.. wanted to take a good look of this school."

"Are you going to stay there forever?" Tsurugi raised one of his eyebrow.

"No, but i'm staying there for a long time. I'll miss this school, the others.. and you.."

Tsurugi sighed. "Oh.." He said.

Tsurugi walked away, unable to continue the conversation. His heart throbs all of the sudden. Those feelings again, but this time it gave a different vibe. He only walked for a couple steps when Haruka called out again.

"Hakuryuu gave his feelings for me few days ago.."

Tsurugi turned his body out of suprise. "W-What..?"

Haruka flashed a weak smile. "Hakuryuu.. confessed to me.."

"What does it had to do with me?"

Haruka clicked her tongue. "Seriously? Dude, you're my friend. Is it wrong to tell you that?"

"Don't need it."

"Jeez! What are you, a heartless robot?!"

Tsurugi didn't reply her. He simply looking down, trying to avoid eye contact with her. But Haruka on the other side kept giving him a fierce glare like it won't stop.

"Hate me all you want."

"?!"

Tsurugi's eyes suddenly met Haruka's eyes. Just how he hates to see that kind of eye. Strong dissapointment from a strong girl that he know.

"It meant nothing anymore." She sighed. "Clearly i hoped too much from you to look at me.. One-sided love really does hurt.."

"W-What are yo-"

"Bye, Tsurugi."

Haruka hurriedly turned away even before Tsurugi could grab her hand.

"HARUKA WAIT!"

But she already left.

'One-sided love? No way, right? Our feelings.. are the same?'

Tsurugi's eyes wide open and just like that, he ran as fast as he could to catch up with her. One step by one step, there she is at a park. Sitting and looking up to the sky while the soft breeze soothe her.

But to approach her, it would be better alone. But she's not.

Hakuryuu came to her with ice creams on both of his hands. Haruka looked happy when she talked about Hakuryuu who doesn't like chocolate and the white haired boy just smirked.

And then..

"Stop being so cute. You do remember that i liked you, right?"

Tsurugi slowly backed away, thinking that his efforts won't do any useful result. She'll forget about me in no time, he thought. But little he knew that actually Haruka was putting a grim expression.

"What is it, Haruka?" Hakuryuu asked.

"N-No.. Nothing.. I just.." she sighed. "I'm flattered.. really.. but i just.."

Hakuryuu smiled. "Damn. That idiot sway you all over, didn't he?"

Haruka blushed from ear to ear. "W-Wha.. I-I don't think that's the deal!"

"But if he didn't, why are you still hoping for him?"

Haruka silently looked down. "I.. can't just forget about him.. I guess i do like him, for a while.."

"Even i don't get a chance?" Hakuryuu still had that smile on his face.

"H-Hakuryuu.." the girl said. "I really respect your feeling. I'm happy, i really am! But.."

"If you're talking about we can only be friend." Hakuryuu's face softened. "I can't see why not. I care about you, that's all that matters."

Both of them looked each other until Haruka smiled and cried out loud on Hakuryuu's hug. Without her knowing, his tear spilled as well. He never thought that hugging the girl would broke his heart so much. So much for putting a fake smile.

"Besides, you're still going to God Eden. Who knows that maybe the Soccer God prefers me than him to stand next to you." Hakuryuu teased.

Haruka rolled her eye. "Oh really? Soccer God?" she laughed. "Why are you talking about me all of the sudden?"

"You? Soccer God? Oh please!"

And they laughed again.

......

"Tsurugi, take a rest for a week."

Tsurugi's eyes widened when Shindou said it easily.

"We don't mean harm, and actually this is mostly coach Endou's command, but i agree anyway." He muttered. "Your play is getting slobby, it looks like you've been hitted by Fire Tornado DD for all day long.. Seriously.. Go.. Now.. We hate you."

"He didn't mean it for the last part.." Kirino just walked through them.

"I'm fine." He growled. "Now at least let me enter the field."

"Dude!! Look at yourself!" Nishiki shouted. "You even got your jersey backward!! Not to mention you didn't even look at your hair!"

Tsurugi took his vision to the mirror next to him. He was a Disaster. No kidding.

"Maybe this is my fault too.." Aoi whispered. "I should've convinced Haruka to stay. Tsurugi can't keep it up like this for too long."

Midori shooked his head. "Tsurugi is one to blame as well.. If he just can say 'I like you' than 'You're irritating.", even though the real meaning is the same, then none of this wouldn't happen."

Endou stared at Kidou and Gouenji, indirectly asking for a help. Kidou sighed and walked to the boy who is fixing his jersey.

"Tsurugi.." his baritone voice took over the attention.

Silence for a while, and both of them looked each other for several seconds, until..

"Why don't you go to see your brother?"

Tsurugi blankly stared at the google-man. "Huh?"

Endou facepalmed and Gouenji walked to Kidou.

"Now i understand why Haruna can't get a boyfriend, thanks to you and your sense, Kidou."

A red shoes came out of nowhere and flew to Gouenji's head. Gouenji ducked at the perfect time and the shoes keep flying until it slammed onto Taiyou's head. Resulting him : faint.

"Why the heck are you taking Haruna to this problem? Besides, i'm not that protective." Kidou protested.

"Right, you're not.." Gouenji commented. "You're just pure sister complex."

"That's even worse!"

"Uhm.. You two DO noticed that Tsurugi already ran to the field, right?"

Endou pointed at the bluenette. Both of them sent to silence when they watched the boy played. It's even worser than they thought. His speed wasn't the same anymore, he's already sweating so much and he can't dribble nicely.

"I bet he's gonna pass out in 1 minutes." Kariya said.

"More like in 5 seconds.." Kirino said.

"You two need serious he-"

-Brugh-

The bluenette really passed out right in front of everyone's eyes.

"That's 7 seconds for you, Kirino-senpai." Kariya laughed.

Endou sighed. "At least now he won't force himself." He said while walking to him and carried him.

"Proceed the training. I'm taking him to the infirmary."

After that the training went smooth. The other and the coaches don't have to over think about the bluenette.

Meanwhile at the infirmary, Tsurugi was awake right after Endou left. He wanted to stood back and made his way to the field again, but his body refused. He wanted to move but he just can't.

Not too surprising since he didn't have a good rest and eat for a whole week. Haruka really push him to the worst.

'What am i doing? Stop thinking about her anyway..'

When he wanted to take a sleep again, he felt a vibration on his left pocket. Turns out that his cellphone was still on his pocket. When he saw what's coming, it made his heart stings again.

Haruka sent him a voice message. A long one.

Yo, Tsurugi!

It's great to be back! The others were gaga all over me! I'm so happy!

Right now, we're playing soccer again. Boring huh, hahaha!

But after this, we'll take a trip to a waterfall!

I remembered when four of us are still new..

We would walk around the island to cure boredom..

Then we found so many fascinating stuffs..

I wish we can be kids again, haha!

...

I missed you

I know i'm loud, lousy.. IRRITATING..

I know you hate me..

But you're my friend..

At least don't say that i'm not worthy for crossing your mind..

Can you pretend that i wasn't the same girl that you used to know?

Then you can overcome your hatred.

Wish we can play again..

Gotta go now.. bye..

A warm tear started to fell from his eyes. It stings so much, he found it hard to breathe. He stood up and ran outside to get a load of fresh air.

He cried silently, regretting his action again. Regreting his idiocy.

'If i just can turn back time..If i just can..' he thought.

Several moments later..

Tsurugi slowly dragged his legs alongside the road. He didn't bother telling anyone he left. He took his bag and didn't even want to think about practice. Haruka's earlier text was the only thing he looking at the mere moment.

He never thought that this problem could be so complicated. He won't stop blamming at himself. Not to mention that a vivid image that Hakuryuu might steal Haruka away bugging him every second.

Then all of the sudden, his phone rang.

'Kyousuke, are you going to visit me today?'

"Yeah, i'm on my way, nii-san."

'How splendid! I have something to discuss anyway.'

Before Tsurugi can reply, the call was off. Tsurugi was looking his phone screen in confusion but then the next thing he know, he walked again to his original direction. It didn't take too long for him to arrive at Yuuichi's place. Yuuichi on the other side, dumbfounded by how Tsurugi looked.

"Did you got hit by a ball earlier, Kyousuke?"

"Niisan, that's not even funny."

"Well, i'm not joking. I mean, look at you. You're a mess!"

"It's nothing." He sighed. "I'm just tired.."

Tsurugi throwed himself on the chair next to his brother. He hung his head low and if Yuuichi looked closely, Tsurugi was suffering for sure.

"Several minutes ago, i just got a called from Endou-san."

'Here i go again...' Tsurugi sighed. "What did he say?"

"Just like the ussual. He asked about my leg, rehab, our parents."

"Any complaint about me?"

"Well, if 'Save your brother' is considered as a complaint for you.." Yuuichi smiled.

The older Tsurugi gently stroked his brother's back. Yuuichi already know about the pain that Kyousuke already went through. He just want his little brother to be honest for a second and let himself to rest. Yuuichi never knew that removing someone's ego was this hard.

"Do you have anything to say, Kyousuke?"

A cold stiff expression still plastered all over Tsurugi's face. Another warm gentle touch land on his head.

"Kyousuke.."

Tsurugi gasped to hear such stern tone. He heard his brother got mad before regarding his decision for Fifth Sector. But this time, it's different. It sent him to shiver more than ever.

"I had enough of your cheap drama. You hear me..?"

"N-Niisan..?!"

"I know you're nothing but a first year junior high. But if you put yourself into an adult-like problem like this, then i'll treat you like one as well."

Tsurugi froze under the tension Yuuichi made himself. It was a quiet pause, he could hear his heart beating like crazy.

"I'll end this now. Sorano Haruka. Who is she to you?"

Tsurugi gulped nervously. "S-She is Sorano Aoi's twin sister and ex-SEED like me."

"I'm not asking about your thought. I want to hear out your feeling."

Tsurugi raised an eyebrow. "E-Excuse me..?"

"Your feelings, Kyousuke..! And don't you even dare saying those 'Hate' teories of yours..."

"But i.."

"But? But what?" Yuuichi's voice put a long dramatic silence between them.

For the first time, Tsurugi was holding himself not to cry for he was scared as hell. He never expected such comments from Yuuichi.

"I.. I don't know.." Tsurugi mumbled.

"Pardon me?"

"I said I Don't Know, Niisan.." Tsurugi said louder. "I don't know what i felt about her."

Yuuichi groaned in frustation. "See?! You did it again!! Only this time, you pretend that you don't know!"

"What are you getting at here, Nii-san?" Tsurugi asked. "What do you want me to say?"

"I wan't you to be HONEST for goodness sake! Oh God, the only reason why this won't resolve is that you keep denying it!"

"Denying what?? I told you the truth but you're the one who won't change the topic." Tsurugi sighed. "Not only you, the other kept doing the same thing as well..."

"Until now, i didn't hear anything that sounds honest from you, brother." Yuuichi said. "You two know each other since the first day of your training, and even moved back to Inazuma Town together again. You still don't know about your feeling?"

"It's just mission, Nii-san! You don't have to relate that to something else.."

"Do you even know what kind of face you would make when she's laughing in front of you? Or how do you treat her when she's around?"

"I treated her like i treated the others! Why would you think i'm treating her different??"

"And if you don't, why you're so shaken that Hakuryuu took her back?"

This time, Tsurugi can't answer that simple question. No, that's not simple for him at all.

"If Hakuryuu or any other kids from God Eden took one of your teammate, i dare to bet that your expression would be way more different than this."

"Okay, stop already. This is only giving me headache.." Tsurugi grumbled.

"Headache? Now that's a lovely excuse, Kyousuke. You're not going anywhere until we finish this one."

"Niisan please. I really don't want to talk about this thing." Tsurugi said.

"Neither am i, Kyousuke. But i'm doing this for your sake, and Haruka's as well."

"If you're doing it for my sake, you would've stop now, Nii-san." Tsurugi sighed.

"And letting you continue to sulk for the rest of your life? That's what you want??" Yuuichi raised an eyebrow. "Fine then... I won't. I'm gonna let you make your own decision then.. What is it gonna be?"

Tsurugi got confused for a moment, but thinking that Yuuichi really let him go makes him go with it anyway. Tsurugi gave out his answer even though he wasn't being honest again.

"Just let her be, Niisan.."

Yuuichi sighed. "If you say so.." Yuuichi reached his cellphone and moved his thumb around the buttons. After waiting for several moment..

"I'm sorry, Haruka.. Looks like he really serious about what he said.." Yuuichi said.

Tsurugi's eye twitched. "N-Niisan.. D-Don't say.. D-Dont say that's.."

"Eh?" Yuuichi looked surprise. "You sure you won't return to Inazuma? But your family is here... oh.. living with Hakuryuu huh.."

Hearing that name once again, Tsurugi gritted his teeth. He wasn't able to get a hold of himself when the platinum haired boy is around and all of the sudden, Haruka decided to stay with him. Perfect bad day.

Tsurugi roughly took Yuuichi's phone from the owner's hand and shouted, "JUST THAT?! ARE YOU GOING TO LEAVE ME?! HARUKA!"

No answer nor any sound on the phone. Took Tsurugi several seconds to calm down again and when he put away the phone from his ear, he realized that Yuuichi faked the call. He never called Haruka in the first place.

"You sure you're just going to let her be?" Yuuichi gave him a meaningful smile.

Slowly, Tsurugi started to cry. Turns out it hurts so much for him to accept the fact that Haruka left. That emotion came alive just now. He can't stop crying.

"But about living with Hakuryuu.. I wasn't joking.."

"Huh?" Tsurugi turned his vision to his brother.

Yuuichi sighed. "I did texted her earlier.. and she said she's thinking about staying at God Eden for a pretty long time. Whether you want her back or not, i'll leave it to you.."

This time Yuuichi really dialed Haruka and showed the screen to Tsurugi.

"So.. what's it gonna be?" Yuuichi smiled again.

Tsurugi gulped, he was extremely nervous. But he realized that this is his chance. All that pride and cold heart. Banished.

'Hello.? Yuuichi-san?'

Tsurugi took a deep breath. "Haruka.."

'.....eh?... Kyousuke?'

Hearing his name, Tsurugi shed another tear. How he missed that voice.

"I.. I don't want you to go..."

'............'

"P-Please... I know.. I said it all wrong.. I didn't mean it.. It's.. It's not hate.."

'.... So.. What is it?'

"I.. was jealous..."

"........."

"Please.. stay with me again.. I know i'm a fool.. I don't even know if you can forgive me or not.."

"......."

"Y-You can beat me or whatnot.. but please.. don't do this to me.."

Tsurugi sobbed for a while. He finally let it out, this time he's really being honest to her and himself.

"I like you.. i really do.. I'm sorry.."

It only took several seconds before the bluenette could hear a loud sobbing from the phone. He could hear Haruka laughed and cried at the same time. How he missed that voice and the whole air put him on tears again. He really wished that she's right there next to him. Tsurugi really wanted to hug the living daylight out of her.

All of the sudden Tsurugi could hear someone saying, "I'll take the call for a moment, Haruka.."

Tsurugi took a deep breath to stop his tears and lower his emotions. Hakuryuu voice was loud and clear enough to make Tsurugi knows that the white haired boy is deeply dissapointed. Yet, he might hide it from Haruka anyway.

"How come you always win, huh?"

"Is that a problem to you?"

"Heh.. You better stop answering my question with another friggin question. It's getting on my nerves." Hakuryuu growled.

"Whatever. Get to the point now."

"....... *sigh* I simply can't accept the reality right now. But i respect her.. i really do, Tsurugi.."

Hearing Hakuryuu's broken voice, a guilt stung Tsurugi's heart. "Yeah.. I know.."

After an awkward silence for several moments, Hakuryuu talked again. "Promise me you'll take care of her.."

"You don't have to ask for something obvious, Hakuryuu.."

"Heh.. yeah.."

Fín

EXTRA

"I thought you're getting the blue hair piece instead!!"

"But i already told you that i prefer the white piece instead!!"

"Oh for crying out loud! Would you just listen to me for a second!"

"I'll do so, happily! If you even listen for me once too!!"

"Guys, please help me here.." Tenma sighed, facepalming. "You guys really called me here just to watch both of you arguing again?" he asked while sipping his milkshake.

Tsurugi and Haruka started to calm down after hearing the brunette's protest.

"Okay, now listen here. She already take the blue piece, so consider it done anyway. Besides, it suits her dress as well. Also, i already spoke with the taylor and the flower arranger and they said.."

Tenma continued his words, making the pair watching him in awe.

"Kyousuke.. Just how in the heck you know that Tenma can arrange a wedding?" Haruka asked, sweatdropped.

Tsurugi shrugged. "To be honest.. i don't.. He's offering himself.. but.. yeah.."

The two watched Tenma again, still busy with all of the arragement he made.

"Who thought that Matsukaze Tenma could be so fabulous?" Haruka whispered.

"WHAT?!"

"Nothing.." both of them said in unison, snickered seeing Tenma's face.

.....

Fei: Yup! This story is officially.. DONE!

Saryuu : Cheer for the one who took a year for such easy task.

Shirouki : *Cries in the corner* Forgive meeehhh..

Yuuichi: Well then, our time here is done! Thank you for reading, everyone!

Fei : Feel free to Vote and Comment!

Saryuu : And even though this author is slow, please forgive her..

Shirouki : UWWEEEEHHHHH!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.2K 244 10
A3- Act addict actors. I'll be writing one shots for every character. I am now accepting requests, so if you have a request, just message me or comme...
69.8K 1.3K 18
Hey, So.....this is my first book and its an Inazuma Eleven one-shots. I do not own any of the Inazuma Eleven characters. I hope y'all enjoy it! Anna...
37.9K 457 24
●○●○Requests○●○● 《Closed!!》 to request comment or PM me your character request. ♡description♡ ¤ basically the title says it all, this will be quick o...
144K 3.6K 90
Just a bunch of one-shots about you and your favourite Inazuma boy~❤️ This is my first story so forgive me if it sucks... There is a few boy x boy ch...