Warm ( Akura-ou X OC )

By Anya0901

A demon king who loves to cause mayhem & chaos for his own personal pleasure meets the only human woman who s... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten

ANNOUNCEMENT!

6.6K 124 12
By Anya0901

There will be a sequel to Warm in a few days!  I have written the first chapter and all I need to do is edit but keep a look out for Cold!  It's going to be Akura-ou as Kirihito with the same OC but she will also be reincarnated in a different body!  I hope you enjoyed Warm and I'm sorry the last two chapters were so short!  I had major writer's block, to be honest, but whatever...

Here's the cover to the sequel ^^ 

ALSO!  I have started to write ANOTHER Tomoe fanfiction called Scarlett & The Fox that you should check out too!  It's going to be thirty chapters and this OC is going to be way different from my others!

Here's the cover...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.2K 765 16
⚠️NSFW content⚠️ ⚠️this is a sequel to my other story called "invite me"⚠️ Do you have to read the first one to understand the sequel? No, not really...
127 2 9
A Fantasy and Fictional story, which has adopted some story and history from Naruto and Kamisama Hajimemashita. This story is about God's daughter, w...
49.1K 1.1K 11
He killed countless souls with no remorse and he smiled while doing so. Every time she sees him, she cannot look him in the eye because she's afraid...
316K 8.4K 25
*discontinued ; unedited* You are a wolf yokai who lives in the forest's of Japan. You settled yourself in the beautiful town where the Landgod has h...