The Secret Between Two YouTub...

By bangtanboke

Min YoonGi, a rapper from underground posts his works on YouTube. Park Jimin, a beauty vlogger who gives tips... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine

Chapter Three

724 33 10
By bangtanboke

Chapter Three:

-YoonGi's POV-
I had written down what I needed from the grocery store on my college applications which I'm not planning on going anymore. "Let's see. Bread,milk, eggs, tomatoes, apples..." I said to myself. A gush of wind suddenly blew and my paper flew out of my hand. "HEY COME BACK!" I screamed running after it. I sprinted past some little kids on their bicycles and a couple who took up the entire damn sidewalk. Fuck... its the road. I looked if there was any cars but it was too late, I was already in the middle of the road. I prepared my body for the worst as I  closed my eyes shut and froze in position.

A few seconds passed and my breathe was uneven. I opened my eyes slowly to hear someone slamming the door shut. "Yah! Are you are implanted behind your head? It's a green light! Did you want yourself killed?! You're so lucky I stomped on those breaks on time or you'll be dead by now!" The guy with blonde hair said. I studied his face. Have I seen him before? Oh. "Who do you think you are to talk to me like that, Park Jimin?" I asked. He looked confused. I don't need to waste my time here. I looked back forward and dashed off.

The paper was on the floor a street down. Thank god I found it. I picked it back up and brushed the dirt off it. I went to the grocery store and gathered all the shits I need. I'm just so tired from running I need a nap. I'm starving too. I quickly paid and walked home in my own pace. I was waiting for the light to change when I hear the car in front of me honk it's horn at me . I looked at it and the windows rolled down.  Oh great it's that beauty guru from earlier. "Need a lift?" He asks smiling. "No thanks." I said " I don't make friends with beauty gurus. I don't need friends" he chuckled and said "that wasn't a choice, Min YoonGi"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7M 67.4K 123
Imagines and Oneshots from the Harry Potter Universe โœงโ‚Šโบ Draco Malfoy, Mattheo Riddle, Theodore Nott, Lorenzo Berkshire, Pansy Parkinson, Tom Riddle...
83.3K 2.4K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...
1.5M 26.1K 53
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
291K 14K 94
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...