Older Brothers

By lookingatitnow

Khloe Lakewoods life isn't ordinary. It's the opposite. She has six older and overprotective brothers. How do... More

CHARACTORS
Prologue
1
2
CHAPTER THREE - SHOPPING
CHAPTER Five - chase
Chapter Six - Rumours
Chapter Seven - Football
Chapter Eight - The Game
Chapter Nine - Detention
Chapter Ten - Elliott
Chapter eleven - My Brothers Friends
Chapter Twelve - the next morning
Chapter Thirteen - Charlie's New Friends
Chapter Fourteen - Friday
Chapter Fifteen - Hopefully I Get Away with it
Chapter Sixteen - The Party, P1
Chapter Seventeen - The Party, P2
Chaptet eighteen - The Morning After
Chapter Nineteen - Lazy Days By The Pool
Twenty - Cat Fight
Chapter Twenty-one - A new kind of enemy
Chapter twenty-two - The Problem that is Khloe
Twenty-three- Bright Ideas
Chapter Twenty-Four - Karma
Chapter Twenty-five - Old Friends are the best friends
Chapter Twenty-six - Taylor
Chapter Twenty-Seven - CHASE
Chapter Twenty-Eight - Coming Clean
Chapter Twenty-nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-one
Chapter thirty-two
Chapter thirty-three
Chapter thirty-four
Chapter thirty-five
Chapter thirty-six - I don't feel like talking
Chapter thirty-seven
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57

CHAPTER FOUR -FIRST DAY

32.9K 697 661
By lookingatitnow

When I woke up the next morning, from a lovely peaceful feeling a pain in my shoulder - I must of slept on it funny. I rolled my eyes and got dressed and ready for my first day at My new school. I'd actually forgotten.

I put on the stupid school uniform put on a bit of make up. I grabbed my black bag and headed downstairs.

"Morning." I said. Surprisingly my dad was there.  He was sat at the kitchen table with Charlie and Jake .

"You exited for you're first day?" Asked me and I just shrugged.

"its Charlie's first day too!" i stated.

"Yes but you're my baby girl." He said, making me roll my eyes.

"And Charlie's you're baby boy?" I said, earning a glare from Charlie.

"She's always going to be a baby dad." Said Dean coming down the stairs.

I rolled my eyes."No, I'm too old to still be called the baby!" I snapped at him.

"he's right. Your my little baby girl and always will be." My Dad said.

"Your always going to be the baby of the family because you were born last."

"I give up."

"Anyway. Love you. Have a good day, all of you! i hope you and Charlie have a good first day. Love you. Bye." My dad said and he left.

I sat down and made my self a bowl of cereal and began to eat it.

"Baby." Said Tommy said trying to annoy me."Shut up." I said, just as Chase came downstairs.

"The babies up." Elliott laughed.

"so's Charlie, that also makes him a baby!" i said.

"hey!" Charlie said, annoyed.

"Khlo you just admitted to being a baby" Jake  told me, smirking, i sighed.

"your the baby girl of the family because you were born last and Charlie's older than you, you just share the same birthday, like me and Chase." jake said as they were twins too, but they didn't consider chase to be so much older than Jake because he was born first, yet they still treat Charlie as if he's so much older than me?

"Shut up." I snapped

"You say you've growing up when in the reality your still the baby because you still acts like one and are spoilt little brat." Said chase, which was the most he had ever said to me.

"She's never not going to be the baby of the family." Tommy said ruffling up my hair when he had come In and joined the conversation.

Eventually everyone was down stairs and eating and talking and finally finished picking on me with a joke that's gotten sooo old."You ready to go?" Said Dean ready as he was driving. I nodded and we all headed out to the car.

"I'm in shot gun!" I said.

"I don't think so."  Chase said pushing me back as I was about to get in and he got in. This meant I was stuck next to Charlie and Tommy as everyone else was already in and that was the only seat left.

When we were In the car Charlie kept poking me. "stop poking me."
I told him as he was trying to annoy me. this wasn't like Charlie though I think it was an attempt to get closer to me after everything. I guess he felt bad for yesterday as he practically took their side in everything.

"It's funny."

"No it's not." I said trying to be as cold with him as I possibly could.

"Yes it is."

"No."

"Yes." He continued.

"No."

"Yes."

"Shut up!" Dean said.

"But he's annoying me." I complained.

"Well your annoying me!" Tommy snapped.

"She's just being annoying because she's nervous." Said Jake  smirking. it was true i was nervous.

"I'm sick of you guys in my life." I said.

"tough because we're your brothers and your our your  our sister." Charles
told me.

"I'll do what I want." I said.

"Not really." Said Tommy.

"I don't think so." Said Dean.

"Don't you have your own lives to get on with?!" I snapped.

"But it's so funny to watch you getting annoyed."Tommy said.

"Shut up." I said.

"Don't say that." Jake said.

"I'll say what I want."

"Oh will you now?" Jake asked.

"Better shut up or we'll embarrass you." Dean said smirking. I rolled my eyes and was quiet.

Once the car stopped, Dean turned. "Remember what we agreed last night. Okay Khloe?" Dean said and everyone's stern eyes for on me, apart from Charlie's, he looked sheepish.

Once we were out of the car, Dean and Jake took me and Charlie to the office. it was obvious Dean wanted to ditch us as soon as we got out go the car.

"Here's your time table. Your registration room is 13." The receptionist said and I thanked her and took my schedule and walked  away with my brothers.

"Right incase you make no friends because who would really want to be friends with you? You can come and sit with some of us and our friends, okay?" Jake said placing a hand on my shoulder, making me feel small. He was only saying this because if dad found out He left me, he would be as good as dead.

Charlie had already gone and wished me luck as he and Tommy walked off together,Tommy smirking at me like he had power. He was loving me at the same school as him.

I was about  to part with them when I said  "wait, I don't know where room 13 is. Can you take me?" I asked.

Dean sighed, annoyed that he still had to deal with me,"Well I gotta go as my register room is no where near there but fine". He took me to my register room and I guess i was late because everyone else was already in there. Deanwished me luck but, then left.

"sorry I'm late miss." I told her. She smiled.

"Don't worry sweetie, its only your first day, just don't make a habit of it. " I nodded.  "So i'm guessing by the resemblance between you and Dean Lakewood , means he's your brother, so you're Khloe Lakewood, the new girl?" She said and I nodded.

"Okay, your between Alex  and Will." She said pointing to the third row at an empty seat between my neighbour and a girl.

"Thanks." I said and went and sat down.

The next three lessons went by really quickly. Me and Alex were now really good friends but, i prayed she hadn't heard the rumours as I was beginning to think being the nice girl may be a nice change.

When it came for lunch I saw my brothers on one table and smiled at them and they smiled at me. This was one weird day. it seemed Charlie had already got in with their friends and was fitting in perfectly. I was with my friends and I sat at their lunch table.

It was strange to think I was perceived as a completely different person at my old school as I walked round the halls with mAddison. We were popular and it was great, but with everything that's good, there's always bad.

I sat down with Alex and Angie and Olivia. Me and Alex become really good friends, Angie however was a bit annoying.

"Girls, was I the only who noticed that long look between khloe and the Lakewood's?"Angie said. she was one of those annoying, girls who liked everything to be perfect.

"Her last names Lakewood, they are her brothers idiot." Said Alex.

"Oh my gosh really?! Your so lucky! I see the resemblance now." Angie said. "How come you moved?" She asked, the question I hadn't wanted.

"All my brothers go to this school so me and Charles just wanted to move." I lied. It was my fault, but they don't need to know who I was before.

"Charles? He's the other Lakewood, isn't he? He's new as well?" Angie asked, clarifying.

"Yes. He's my twin." I answered.

"That's so cute!" She squealed. Yeah not really....

My friends were sat across the cafeteria from my brothers and I kept seeing Tommy and Jake glance over at me. I wonder what there problem was?

When the bell went everyone left to go to there next class. Me and Alex had Art next and she seemed to really be into art. We stopped at our lockers, which were next to each other and put our books from the classes we had in the first three periods.

Later, I found myself walking alone through the halls. It was lonely being new. I still felt like a new no one and my brothers had been avoiding me all day, including Charlie.

"Khloe Lakewood?" A voice called from behind me.
"Yes?"
"Your Tommy's sister ?" The boy asked me.
"Yes, why?" He looked amused suddenly.
"I'm jack, we've met before at one of your brother's parties."  He explained and suddenly I felt scared like he knew something I didn't want him to.
"Well I'll see you around, little Lakewood." He smirked and walked away. I had a bad feeling about him.
******

When school ended, I walked to where Dean parked the car and found chase and Jake stood by it.

"How was your first day?" Jake asked me.

"Good, i made some new friends." I said with smile.

"Why would someone want to be friends with someone like you?" Jake asked me.

"Because I'm nice." I said innocently.

"you're a Brat." Chase snapped.

"I'm not."

"Stop whining." Jake said covering my mouth and forced me closer to him so my head was on his chest. I looked up and glared at him. He smiled back. It was so embarrassing. If people from my old school saw this, I would of lost so much respect. I hate my brothers.

Eventually when we all got home I ended up doing homework in my room when I was rudely interrupted.

"Khloe!" Dean shouted entering my room.

"What?!" I snapped looking up from the laptop.

"You took my charger!" He shouted.

"No I didn't." I said, but just realised I was using it and he can see it.

"Liar. It's right there!"

"Whatever." I said standing up and about to hand over the charger, but I sprinted out of my bedroom and down the stairs with it.

"You bitch!" He shouted running after me. I ran around the house, but I've never been much of a runner, so he was catching up. Don't judge, I wasn't popular for my athletic abilities. I was just a popular girl, not an athlete. I didn't do sport.

"What's going on?!" Chase asked standing between the two of us. I couldn't believe he had bothered to get involved. He hated me.

"She took my charger, she's going to pay!" Dean shouted.

"It's just a charger and I lost mine!" I snapped.

"So you can't take mine!"

"Can if I want!" I said sticking my tongue out at him.

"When did you become such a brat? It's his, just give it back." Chase told me.

"No!" I shouted.

"Just do as your told!" Chase shouted.

"Your not the boss of me!" I said.

Chase pinned me against the wall and Dean snatched the charger out of my grasp.

"Get off!" I shouted, but He put pressure on me that was unbelievably painful and he knew it, especially because he older the me. He was bigger and stronger, compared to me who was the youngest, smallest and the weakest.

"Are you going to start crying and throw and a tantrum like you always do?" Chase said, hurting me a lot more.

"I don't do that!" I snapped.

"Yeah right, don't lie khloe . You always do!" Said Dean.

"Shut up. Let go and Get off! It hurts Chase! It really hurts!" Chase just applied more pressure and it was getting more and more painful. All I could see was the hatred in his eyes and think I had tears in my eyes."Aww here comes the cry baby!" Dean said.I hated it when these two were on the same side.

"Shut up!" I snapped a tear rolling down my cheek. I'm not going to cry.

"Aw and there's our little baby sister, being the baby she really is." Said Dean.

"This isn't funny anymore! " I said now crying. Chase let me go and watched me I'm amusement. I really hated them. "Are you gonna take any of our stuff again?" He asked me and I shook my head. Then he let me go.

I spent the rest of the night in my room, refusing to come downstairs to dinner.

"Khlo?" Someone said coming into my bedroom. It was Elliott.

"Go away." I shouted.

"No." He told me and entered my room anyway. I was sat under the covers, making notes from a text book. Another one of the rules was to have good grades.

Elliott walked over to my bed and sat opposite me, placing this tray in front of me.

"What's this?" I asked putting down my pen.

"Dinner, seeing as though you won't come down."

"I don't want to sit at a table where everybody hates me." I told him.

He sighed and replied, "none of us hate you, we're all just a bit mad at you." He said.

"But everyone seemed fine this morning, what was that? Was everyone just being fake?" I asked.

"Well I was still obviously mad at you and I think the others were trying to just act normal, but it is hard, Khloe."

"What's hard?" I asked.

"Just watching you grow up and do so many things we've never wanted you to do." He told me.

"I guess I have been a bit reckless." I said.

"A bit? You've been very reckless. Why do you drink so much? Do things and go places you shouldn't? Why do you feel the need to push us so faraway? " he asked me, he seemed genuinely hurt.

"I don't know." I replied.

"Why don't you know? Have you got some secret that you need a drink to forget about?" He asked.

"No. I just don't know."

"Is it about mum?" He asked me and now I was taken back. I don't like talking about my mother. I do partly feel responsible for her death, but I don't think that's the reason." I replied.

"You know she would of loved you. Up there, she still does." My brother told me. And I hope she does.

"She'd be ashamed of me, I'm such a bad daughter." I told him.

"You're not a bad daughter. You're not even a bad person. You've just made a few bad decisions." He told me.

"You mean a lot." I said.

"Either way, she'd love you. She always wanted a daughter. Too many boys, which you can understand. Sometimes i wish I had another sister." He told me.

"Am I not enough?" I said offended.

"No, you're just so amazing that I wouldn't mind another. Plus Tommy and Dean get annoying." He told me.

"I would like a sister, probably an older one, for someone give me advice from a girls perspective." I said.

"That probably would of been good, but the closest you've got is our cousins." He told me.

"I know, but we don't always get along."

"Maybe you should change that, but anyway. We haven't quite finished our dinner if you want to join us."

"But they are still mad."

"But they still love you." He told me, smiling. "Come on, i was bad, but I'm good now."

"Really?" I asked happily.

"Yep." He told me. "I just want you to stop doing stupid things. I want to protect you, Khlo, but you won't let me. What happens if one day you do something and you go too far? Maybe we won't be able to stop you."

"Then it will be my fault."

"That's not the point, Khloe. I'm scared for you, you may do something you regret. " he told me. "Anyway, just come down, say you're sorry and they'll forgive you."

"Do you really think So?" I asked.

"Of course, come on." He told me and he picked up the tray and I followed him downstairs.

My whole family except my dad was sat at our family table. As soon as me and Elliott walked through the door, they all looked at us and everything went silent. Elliott put the plate on the tables in a spare seat and proceeded to put the tray away.

"I'm sorry." I said in a quiet voice, looking down, feeling scared to face them all, but they didn't say anything so I continued. "I'm sorry, I've been such a brat lately" I said, I could feel my voice almost breaking as I was scared of their reaction.

"I forgive you Khloe." Elliott told me, the first to speak up. I looked surprised, I thought they'd make me grovel.

"And me." Jake told me. They all nodded, except Tommy , Dean and Chase. they did not looked pleased, so I went over to them. They Never had soft spots for me and were far too similar characters - not forgiving people.

"I'm sorry aswell, I know you hate me, but I don't want you to anymore." I said sheepishly.

"It's fine." Chase said shrugging, he didn't care that much and it hurt me even more. I could tell he didn't, he just seemed unaffected by everything.

"Yeah whatever."Tommy said, same reaction as chase really. Both weren't bothered, they didn't care enough. Dean just nodded.

"Guys, she's trying." Elliott said, coming to stand by me.

"Trying isn't good enough when I almost witnessed our little sister loose her virginity."Tommy spat. Great we were going right back to that.

"I'm sorry."

"Your full of shit." Tommy snapped,

"Learnt from the best! Look, I'm sorry." Was all I could say, I felt like bursting out cry and tears did fall down my cheeks, but I ignored them. "I'm sorry you have such a slut for a sister and I'm sorry I'm so selfish. I'm sorry people talk about me and in result talk about you. And I'm sorry I'm the reason our mother died." I said, I was in hysterics. All my brothers mouths dropped when I said that and I didn't even realise I was going to say it, but I did.

Was that the reason I was the way I am?

I ran out the room then and went to the living room.

"Why the fuck couldn't you have just forgiven her? Can't you see she was trying?!" Elliott shouted at them.

"It's her own fault!" Chase shouted.

"You little shit!" Charlie shouted and I could hear fighting and suddenly I'm pretty sure they were on top of each other fighting, but Chase would win.

"Enough!" Elliott shouted and he probably forced them to part.

"this isn't about either of you." Jake said.

"No, this is about Khloe. You idiots can't see it, but I can. You can't see how much regret she had In her voice. Don't you think she feels like shit when people talk about her? Calling her a whore when she's still a virgin? This is our baby sister and now she feels responsible for our mothers death? If she's responsible so am I and I know neither of us were." Charles said, storming towards me in the lounge. I was hidden behind the sofa crying, I couldn't understand it. I didn't realise I felt responsible until I said it.

"Go away Charles!" I shouted at him as he came nearer.

"No, I'm not leaving you like this" he told me.

"Why? You take their side anyway." I snapped.

"No, I'm on you're side. Always." He continued. "Come our, Khloe. You're not to blame for mums death."

"I just wish she was here. I wish I could hug her and tell her how much I love her and need her."

"We all wish that, Khloe." Jake said coming into the room with Tommy who stood there sheepishly.

"Khlo, I'm sorry." Tommy told me coming to sit down.

"It's fine." I said and it appeared I made up with all my brothers, apart from chase.

Now I felt like I was mad with them. Bjt I couldn't stop hugging. Tommy came over and picked me up and I couldn't help, but wrap my arms around him. I was sobbing into his shirt. I've just felt so distant from them that sometimes I wonder whether we just put up with each other. But right now I felt a little bit loved.

Sorry about the long wait. But here you go! I hope you enjoyed it xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

202K 3.6K 81
Alicia has been abused by her mom and step-dad for the past 2 and a half years, plus she has also been bullied for the past 2 and a half years. What...
267K 12.4K 56
Despite years of abuse by a close family member, Maya is starting to learn the meaning of trust and love with the help of her new family. She's made...
1.5M 38.8K 60
[[COMPLETED]] [[UNEDITED]] Samantha Lydia Stones is a 15 year old girl with not just one but four overprotective brothers. Add two of her adopted bro...
152K 8.3K 56
❝We are never going to be family.❞ • • • Three half-siblings, living in different situations, with enough hate to kill each other. By some joke of th...