masterpiece | harry styles

By BookOfBandz

"i wanna make you my masterpiece." this is a story about a psychotic artist becoming a little too obsessed wi... More

Masterpiece | A Mute Doll
Materpiece | Warm Nights
Masterpiece | Dragged Along
Masterpiece | On The Edge
Masterpiece | The Realization
Masterpiece | A Delivered Angel
Masterpiece | Intensified Locks
Masterpiece | Pushed All Over
Masterpiece | My Fear Is You
Masterpiece | Let's Rebuild It
Masterpiece | A Secret Paradise
Masterpiece | The Unfortunate
Masterpiece | His Backstories
Masterpiece | Greatest Bustdown
Masterpiece | Red Flower Fields
Masterpiece | The Loveliness
Masterpiece | Crazy First Dates
Masterpiece | Upside Down
Masterpiece | A Caretaker
Masterpiece | Without A Trace
Masterpiece | The Runaway City
Masterpiece | Just Stay Baby
Masterpiece | The Shots
Masterpiece | His Reality Check

Masterpiece | His Heartbeats

3.5K 198 65
By BookOfBandz

Masterpiece | His Heartbeats

It was kinda creepy when Harry woke up and realized that he wasn't in his studio apartment. The decor of the house was similar to his with all the dark theme but this wasn't his home. He woke up on the couch with a blanket over him and with a different shirt on. A pounding headache made it even worse because he felt almost weak. When he tried to sit up he got quite dizzy so he stopped moving in general. He wonders what happened to him and why he ended up here; he just wanted answers.

Soon enough the goddess herself came walking in with only a shirt and a purple silk hair bonnet wrapped around her head. With a face free of makeup she still looked stunning, and the exposure of her carmel slim legs made Harry's head hurt even more.

Tawni saw that he is awake so she took a seat on the edge of the couch and gave him two Advils with a glass of water.

Harry gladly took the pulls but he knew it wasn't enough but it will do for now, "What happened?"

She didn't know how to explain everything and she felt like it would take forever to type it on her phone, so this really conflicted her.

"Do you happen to know sign language?" Harry asks looking at her, and right before his eyes her facial expression changed rather quickly. "Because I know it."

She nodded excitedly and got situated on the couch. Her hands started to move in a swift motion as she told him what happen, "I was on my way home and I saw those guys that tried to attack me a while ago. You were on the ground..hitting yourself and one of the guys kicked you pretty hard and even punched you too. I had to do something so I grabbed a metal pipe and hit one of them upside the head. He fell to the ground and you fell back too while the rest of the guys ran away."

"Those fuckers ran away from you?" Harry questioned in disbelief. She looked so innocent and there is no way that those slugs ran away from this woman who couldn't even talk.

She nodded and continued, "I picked you up and grabbed your paint as well, once I got you on my couch you passed out."

Harry was quite confused and disappointed in himself for having a woman help him, "You did all of that for me, no?"

She nodded with her eyes going down, she signed some more, "Your head was bleeding too so I had to put a bandage on your forehead and change your shirt."

"Y-You saw my scars, no?" Harry asks her.

Tawni looked at him with unreadable eyes and nodded once more. She saw the scars and his tattoos as well..it was something she has never seen before.

"Eh..this is no big deal," Harry shrugs trying to get up.

She placed her hand on his chest to stop from from moving, a small frown was on her face too like she didn't want him to leave.

Harry swatted her hands away from his body, "What the hell are you doing?"

"Can you please stay?" She signs while looking at him. "I made you breakfast and I washed your shirt too."

"No, I'm not staying," he mutters.

"Please?" She signs.

"No Tawni..I can't and you know that," he looks at her.

"I don't know," she pouted after she signed him that.

"Why do you even care, huh? Why won't you leave me the fuck alone?" Harry spat.

Even though that was suppose to hurt her feelings she shook her head and signed to him, "I like you Harry, okay? I can't let you leave because you're weak and you need to rest until you get better."

Harry was now shaking his head slowly with a low chuckle, his heart was beating so fast but he chose to ignore it, "You can't like me darling..I-I'm fucking crazy."

Tawni simply shrugged.

"You won't know how to deal with me," Harry stated as she crossed his arms.

"You're not that crazy," she signs.

"I'm a outcast," he says coming with an excuse, but it was true actually because he is actually an outcast.

"Me too," she signs.

Harry squinted his eyes at her, "What the hell do you want from me Tawni?"

She shrugged and signed, "I don't know..but I want you to stick around, okay?"

"You want sex or somethin' Tawni?" Harry questioned with a raised eyebrow.

Her eyes widened and she shook her head frantically while making the 'no' gesture with her index finger.

"Okay," Harry chuckles sitting up slightly. "I'm quite offended, but this is kinda new."

She rolled her eyes at him, "I don't want sex Harry. I just want to be friends with you."

"You like me but you wanna be friends?" Harry questioned with a raised eyebrow. "There is so many problems in that Tawni."

She tilted her head to the side and signed, "Tell me."

"First of all, you are sexy as fuck and I can't just be friends with you Twani because I will go crazy. Secondly, I don't have friends and I don't make friends," Harry told her upfront.

"This is gonna be your lucky day pretty boy, because we're friends now," she signs then flashes her pretty smile of hers, for once she showed her teeth and it made Harry's heart flutter.

Harry was seriously conflicted right now and he heard no voices in his right now. She seemed..pretty descent, so what could be the harm?

"Fine," he mutters with the roll of his eyes. "But just know that I'm crazy."

She shrugged again and decided to kiss him on his cheek. This is gonna be great, Tawni thought in delight because for the first time she managed to get her a friend.

That was a psychopath.

It didn't really bother her that he might be crazy but she knew nobody was perfect. What happened last night and what is happening now has changed a different perspective about him. She couldn't stand there and watch him get hurt and plus she owed him from a few weeks ago when he saved her ass. Tawni generally had a good feeling about this.

"So are you gonna keep me here captive or will I be able to leave?" Harry snorted.

She gave him a peachy toothless smile and shrugged, "Depends if you piss me off or not," she signs.

"I like you Tawni," Harry smirks. "I really like you."

She shook her head with a blush rising on her carmel cheeks. Tawni helped him up from the couch and walked him to the table where she then served breakfast.

"You're single right?" Harry asks stuffing his mouth with food.

She looked at him and nodded.

"And how is this possible?" He questions curiously.

Tawni rolled her eyes and signed, "Nobody wants a mute girlfriend."

"Well, I think you're kinda..decent, no?" Harry shrugs eating some more, he then felt her eyes on him so he look up her.

Tawni had her eyes squinted and then a second later she had flipped him off.

Harry shrugged again, "Eh..the bar is pretty low for you right now."

She rolled her eyes and continued to eat her food.

"Uh..I learned sign language when I was in the asylum just to let you know," Harry mumbles.

She looked at him and mouthed, "Really?"

"Yeah, they made me learn it since I refused to talk to any of them," Harry recalls the horrible memories as a child since it still haunts him till this day.

"My family thought there was something wrong with me because I don't talk, and they still think that way," Tawni signs to him with the roll of her eyes.

Harry leaned forward and smirked, "Well..the different between me and you is the fact that there is something wrong with me."

-

i think this is progress i dunno 😅

vote/comment
- BookOfBandz

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 120 14
- 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐮𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐠𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬.. 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐰𝐨...
270K 16.4K 49
"Something's different about him...maybe it's the way he loves me. The way he touches me, the way he admires me, the way he listens to me. Just Every...
1.7K 56 17
The moment our eyes have met , I knew that im gonna make her mine
215K 8.6K 49
Recommended for readers 18+ Saskia gave up what most people desire for a chance at happiness.That happiness soon changes when a man feared by many en...