Risks//Algee Smith // ON HOLD

By Akj456

"What if we get caught? "Take a risk Jala, for us" More

Cast
Chapter Two
Chapter Three

Chapter One

1.1K 29 5
By Akj456

Jala⬆️

Jala POV'S

"Junior year girl!" My best friend Senerity said as we walked into school.

"I know I'm so excited!" I smiled.

"Girl this is gonna be a good year, just you wait. Plus you and Marcus are still going strong" She smiled. I laughed and playfully shoved her.

"You crazy" I said.

"But you love me" Senerity smiled.

"Unfortunately I do" I groaned. Senerity shoved me and I laughed.

"What're you doing tonight?" Senerity asked me.

"Marcus is taking me somewhere" I replied.

"Awww, are you two going on a date?" She asked me.

"Yeah" I said blushing.

"Hopefully he doesn't blow you off like last time". Senerity said. I have her a look and she shrugged. "Girl you should just leave him already" Senerity said.

"I don't want too, I love him and he loves me" I replied.

"He sure has a funny way of showing it" She said. I pushed her and she gave me a glare. Then we both laughed.

"Don't worry, I can handle myself" I told Senerity.

"Okay girl, but if something happens just tell me" She said.

"You know I will" I replied. Senerity gave me a smile and then walked to chemistry. I walked to my locker to grab my books and I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist. I turned around and Marcus was smiling in my face. I smiled and cupped his face.

Marcus leaned in and pecked my lips.

"Hey baby" He said. I pecked his lips again.

"Hey babe, how was your trip to the Bahamas?" I asked him.

"Amazing, I wish you could've came Jala" Marcus said.

"I wish I could've, but I had to watch my sisters while my parents were out of town for a conference" I groaned wrapping my arms around his neck.

"We could've had so much fun" Marcus said kissing my neck.

"I know I'm sorry my baby" I said. Marcus kissed my neck again as the bell rang for class to start. He pulled away.

"I'll see you after school J" Marcus kissed my lips again and went off to class. I smiled to myself and shut my locker. I turned on my heel and headed to literature class with Ms. Sandra.

-

"Should I wear this?" I asked Senerity. It was a white bodysuit with some high waisted blue jeans with my black boots.

Senerity bit her bottom lip and tilted her head to the side, "Where is he taking you again?" She asked me.

I shrugged, "Not sure yet, he said to dress casually though" I replied.

"Maybe wear your orange skirt, your spaghetti strap orange top with your blue jean jacket and your white adidas" Senerity said.

"You right" I replied. I went back into my closet and changed clothes.

"Okay I see you Jala, I see you" Senerity said clapping her hands. I laughed and checked myself in the mirror one more time.

I checked my phone and saw I had a text from Marcus.

My Man😘: Hey bbg, I'm outside you ready?

Me: yeah I'll be there in a minute.

I grabbed my purse and my house keys.

"My parents won't be back until tomorrow. Are you sure you can watch Zara and Ebony for about three hours?" I asked Senerity.

"Jala please they are like my little sisters" Senerity said waving her hand at me.

"Okay thank you Sen, love you boo" I said hugging her and then walking downstairs. Zara and Ebony were watching tv.

"Y'all I'm going out, I will be back later but Senerity is in charge don't be hard on her" I said pointing at them.

"Don't worry about me, worry about Ebony. She always got an attitude, must be because she's about to a preteen" Zara said rolling her eyes.

"Zara shut up you don't know what you're talking about" Ebony said crossing her arms.

"Just be good" I said giving them one last look and then walking out the door. Marcus was parked in the driveway. I smiled and got in his car.

"Hey baby" I said. Marcus finished texting someone on his phone and turned towards me.

"Hey pretty thang, you looking mighty fine tonight" Marcus said leaning over and kissing me on my cheek. I blushed and Marcus backed of the driveway.

"So where are we going?" I asked as we got on the road.

"You're favorite restaurant" Marcus smirked.

"You're taking me Golden Corral?!" I asked clapping. Their buffet is to dieeeeee for!

"Yep, we gonna eat good tonight" Marcus smiled.

"Aww, baby thank you. I love you" I said.

"I love you too baby" Marcus replied.

-

When Marcus and I arrived at the restaurant there wasn't that many people and I was glad with that. Marcus and I walked in hand and hand and got a booth by the window.

"Let's eat baby" Marcus said. I smiled and we went to the buffet.

Throughout the dinner, Marcus and I made small talk but for most of it he was on his phone with a grin on his face.

I placed my fork down, "What's so funny Marcus?" I asked him. Marcus looked up and met my eyes.

"What do you mean?" He asked me.

"You're looking down at your phone and smiling so I just want to know what's funny" I asked him.

"Oh nothing just the guys in the basketball group chat are being stupid" He said setting his phone down.

"Oh" I replied finishing my last bite of mashed potatoes.

Marcus's phone buzzed again but this time he chose to ignore it.

"You ready for the next part of our date?" Marcus said. I nodded my head and we both slid out of the booth. Marcus grabbed my hand and he paid and then we left.

"What's the next part?" I asked him.

"It's a surprise but don't worry, you'll love it" Marcus said bringing my hand up to his lips and kissing it.

-

Marcus and I arrived at the edge of a cliff. He raised up the sunroof in his convertible and we both laid our seats back. I climbed over into Marcus's lap and he wrapped his arms around me from the back. I laid my head on his shoulder and he slid his hand under my shirt and rested it on my stomach.

"This gorgeous Marcus" I said looking at the stars.

"Just like you baby" Marcus replied making me blush. Marcus kissed my forehead and started to draw circles on my stomach.

"I can't believe we're juniors" I said to him.

"Me neither, we just turned sixteen and now we are about to turn seventeen" Marcus said.

"Well I'm glad we've lasted a year and a half" I said.

"Me too, started dating halfway through freshman year and we haven't stopped loving each other ever since" Marcus said. I turned and looked at him.

I leaned in and kissed his lips.

"I love you Marcus" I said.

"I love you too Jala" He replied.

-

"How was your date?" Senerity asked. I came out of the bathroom wrapped up in a towel.

"Amazing, Marcus took me to Golden Corral and then we watched the stars in his car. It was wonderful" I gushed.

"Aww I'm glad you had fun" Senerity said.

"Thank you boo" I said going into my closet.

"How was watching my sisters?" I asked her.

"Zara was good, and she was right about Ebony. Little girl got a little mouth on her" Senerity said.

I laughed and slipped on my panties and a large shirt. I threw my hair into a messy bun and walked over to Senerity. She was under the covers and on her phone.

"What're you doing?" I asked her.

"Looking at The Detroit Movie page" She replied.

"Is that the movie Algee's in?" I asked her.

Senerity nodded her head, "Yep, and I gotta admit he is fine"

"Hey!" I snapped in her face, "Watch yourself, you like Keith, Algee is mine Sen" I said. Senerity laughed and closed her phone.

"I know Jala" Senerity said.  I got in bed and plugged my phone in. I got a text from Marcus.

My Man😘: Goodnight my love, I love you😍

Me: Night baby, I love you too💓

I turned off the light and sighed.

"Girl, where can we find these fine ass man. Keith is a snack" Senerity said.

"Girl I got Marcus so I'm good" I laughed.

"But what if Algee came here, would you want to be with him?" She asked me.

I shrugged, "I don't know, probably not. I love Marcus" I replied.

"Okay girl, night" Senerity said.

-

So here's the chapter I hope you guys like it!!! Love y'all🙌🏾❤️
-ari👑

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 18.3K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
1.1M 49.5K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
2.2M 116K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
597K 13.4K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.