BTS Red Lips {Jungkook x read...

By MikaelaA6

Like they said "don't let him smile you fool" "don't let his eyes confuse " "red lips always lie" ~~~~~~~~~~~... More

Trailer (video)
chapter one {the black limo}
chapter two {transfer student}
chapter 3 {cafeteria}
chapter 4 {his moans}
chapter 5 (detention)
chapter 6 (the dream)
chapter 7 (..back in the days..)
chapter 8 (his girlfriend )
chapter 9 (a tease)
Mehhh

~Prologue ~

213 16 7
By MikaelaA6

⓿⓿⓿⓿⓿⓿⓿⓿⓿⓿⓿⓿⓿⓿⓿⓿⓿⓿

Jungkook just transferred into the same school y/n ( the reader ) goes too. and lately a murderer is reported out there running around the area. it was rumored if you made him smile you'll fall into a pit of internal darkness. Dark as his eyes.
The murder goes by the name "red lips " he seduce people his interested into and he decides either to spare of kill them. No one knows what the murder looks like.

After jk transferred into the school a group of girls fell in love with him, but jk wasn't interested, he only had eyes for you. Y/n

Y/n starts developing feelings for him, but she keeps getting this uneasy feeling.days past and she starts discovering disturbing secrets about jungkook's past.

while the other girls was jealous.after awhile the girls decided to treat y/n like trash, Days past and each girl who bullied y/n started missing..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.8K 1.9K 29
Did you ever believe in werewolves and Vampires, or do you believe in them? Jungkook didn't do it. To him, werewolves and vampires were just a supers...
93.8K 3.3K 47
"Don't force me to do something which shouldn't be done in this situation." He said. You made fist of your free hand and bring a punch towards his fa...
28K 804 12
A smirk played on Y/N's lips as she leaned in closer to his face, the gap between their lips reduced to mere inches. With gentle fingers, she caresse...
1.6K 168 14
Do you really think.... you'll be gone, just like that like nothing happened......naaaahhhhh .......A man said like he owns the other. His eyes were...