High School DXD: Chaos ( X Ma...

由 rg808guy

Note: This is a (Girls from Highschool DxD x Reader) book/story. Description/small summery of the story. You... 更多

The Start of a New Life
Your Saddened Past
Father of the Chaos Chess Piece
Update 1 Read Please
House of the True Chaos Dragon
Activation Within Chaos
Day of Explanation and A New Devils Servant
Battle for the Girls
Deadly Sports and Familiars
The Engagement
Update 2 (Please read)
Training for Battle
To Protect = To Sacrifice
Crashing the Party
Update 3 (Please Read)
Confession
Special Chapter #1
Kiba's Revenge
Reunion With a Old Friend
The fight with two Excalibur wielders and Food!
The White One
Pool Time and Discharged
Update 4 (Please Read)
Car Shopping and The Devil King
Open House
The Other Bishop
Update 5 (Please Read)
An Upgrade
Video Game Tournament
The Leaders Summit
The True Chaos Dragon Vs. The Vanishing Dragon
A Picnic
Hot and Sexy
Fun and Games
Neko At The Beach
Going to Hell
Heated Moments
Hells Training Camp
Gathering of Young Devils
Reunion
Update 6 (Please Read)
Fighting a God
Train Ride Home
Opposite Side of Akeno
Calm before the Storm
Beelzebub
Astoroth
Dragon of Sacrifice
Untold
Mother
Day of the Festival
Night Time Date
Black and White
Fire of a Phenex
Important Meeting
To Kyoto
Thousand Gates
Update 7 "Question"
Yokai of Kyoto
The Hero Faction
Nijō Castle
Saving Princess Yasaka
New Addition
Conference
Before the Game
Game of Kings
Beach Getaway
A Wanted Valkerye
Fallen Angel
Sitri Sisters

Kokabiel

7.3K 123 36
由 rg808guy

Hello everyone it's me again. Last chapter You and Rias had sort of nice dinner at a sushi resturaunt. And Issei and Saji got a spanking of a life time. Kiba when missing again now with Xenovia and Irina. Now let's dash into this chapter.

~~~~~

POV: You

Part 1.

It was the next morning and Friday. I woke up with the girls still sleeping. I look at the clock and it was 5:00 AM. I got out of bed trying to not wake up my girlfriends from their slumbr.

I took a shower and got changed in to my uniform Then went downstairs into the kitchen and made breakfeast. When I was done making breakfeast it was 6:05 AM and I went out side onto the deck to make a call.

POV: Lily

I woke up to and the other girls were still sleeping. I looked at the clock and it said 5:45 AM. I went into the other room and got dressed into my school uniform. Then went back into (Y/n)'s room and woke up the other girls.

I went down stairs and smelled breakfeast, scrambled eggs, bacon and rice. I found (Y/n) standing on the deck out side. Before i could open the door and say good morning, I saw that he was on the phone with some one. I put my back against the wall by the door to hear what he was saying.

"Hey doc how's it going"

*voice on phone*

"Good to know your doing ok, I'm fine as well. So how's she doing"

*voice on phone*

"She's been recovering well has she. It's only been a month since I became her gaurdian and she's doing better already"

*voice on phone*

"I gave her something that will be able to heal her in a way surgery wouldn't be able to do. So at this rate when do you think she will be able discharged?"

*voice on phone*

"Week or two that will be perfect. She'll love it at my house I just know it"

*voice on phone*

"Hello young lady how have you been?"

*voice on phone*

"I'm doing good"

*voice on phone*

"You can stop thanking me. It's fine, just the type of person I am"

*voice on phone*

"I know your excited to be discharged soon I can hear it in your voice"

*voice on phone*

"Your going to be living with me silly there's no better way for it to go, I'm your gaurdian after all"

*voice on phone*

"Ok I'll talk to you later bye"

*voice on phone*

"Doc, you have my professional guards watching her right"

*voice on phone*

"Good. I'll talk to you later Doc"

*voice on phone*

"Ok, Good bye"

*Click*

(Y/n) got off the phone and put his phone in his pocket. I quickly went into the kitchen and got my self some food to look like I just came down here. Then went to the dining table and started to eat. Then the elevator door opened and Rias, Akeno, and Koneko walked out of the elevator.

POV: You

I just finished up my call and walked inside. Lily was eating and Rias, Akeno, and Koneko just stepped out of the elevator.

"Good morning girls" I said to them.

"Morning (Y/n)" They said back.

Me, Rias, Akeno, and Koneko got our food and sat down at the dining table. It went Akeno, Me and Lily on one side and Rias and Koneko on the other side.

"Why we're you out side (Y/n)?" Akeno asked after eating s piece of bacon.

"I had a private phone call I needed to make. Nothing bad really" I reassured her.

"Ok, I was just curious"

We finished up eating breakfeast and got our stuff ready so we could head to school. The girls went into the garage and picked today's car. I entered the garage and they were standing by the Pontiac Firebird. I grabbed the keys, unlocked the car and we got into out usual seating. (I think I've said the seating order enough) I started the car and drove out of the garage and to school.

Part 2.
It was after school and all of the club members except Kiba were in the club room. Me, Rias, Akeno, and Koneko sent our familiars to go find Kiba. We were all worried since he could get him self into some bad trouble the way he is right now.

"I guess the only good news we have is that Kiba is with 2 other skilled fighters. They would be able to take out a stray exorcist or two" Rias said tried to help the situation

"Does that mean Kiba contacted you?" Issei asked.

"Nope, not even once" Akeno answered.

"Im sorry if I made it worse" Issei said to himself while looking down.

"You didn't, you made it better. We couldn't just stand around and not do anything. That's why we sent our familiars to find him" I said to Issei.

"Speaking of familiars we got something" Rias said.

Akeno made a teleportation circle and we all stepped in and got teleported to the location.

When we got their we saw Rias' familiar in human form holding up Irina. She was all scratched up and her outfit was all torn up. Their was a tare were her breasts were revealing them. So I took off my dress shirt and put it over her chest. I then told Asia to come over here to start healing her. Irina tried to speak but fell unconscious

Then Sona, Tsubaki, and Saji showed up. Sona went up to Asia and was looking at Irina's state.

"I have the equitment to treat her at my house" Sona says to us "Tsubaki"

Tsubaki then teleported to Sona's house with Irina in hand.

"So how's your rear doing" Saji asked Issei.

"Fine thanks to (Y/n) and his pills"

"Oh yeah, thanks for the pills (Y/n) it helped a lot"

"No problem" I replied.

We then all felt our skin crawling. And knew it was because of the presence of holy swords.

"Well well well look at what we have here it's the we all took the bait club. Welcome all of you, so many damn devils. Asia Argento the traitor nun who gave her soul to the devils. How do you like your new life as devil scum" Freed said as he walked out from behind a tree.

Issei activated his sacred gear and got in front of Asia. Sona and Rias got in front and held up magic circles ready to use demonic energy. I got in between Sona and Rias with my sacred gear activated and my swords at the ready.

"Woooooh wood woh hold on don't blaze the messenger alright. Someone wants to talk to you red" Freed said with his hands in front of him.

Rias and Sona made their circles disappear but i stayed in my fighting stance.

"Which someone?" Rias asked.

Freed made a sadistic face and said.

"My Boss"

The sky then became purple and a figure showed up in the sky with 10 black wings.

"Fallen angel" Koneko mutters.

"He has 10 wings he's of the leader class" Akeno says.

"Kokabial" I say.

"Nice to meet you daughter of the house of Gremory. I am Kokabial" Kokabial says, staying in the sky.

"Nice to put a name with the face, and call me Rias. So your the leader of the dark fallen angles" Rias replies.

"Your crimson hair is quite breath taking, just as lovely as the scarlet haired devil king, even the facial expressions are similar. That's absolutely nauseating"

"Thank you, is their something you would like to descuss with me or are you just here to review my appearance, nor that I'm rushing you, it's nice to see a leader close up"

"I think I would like to do a little damage while I'm here, starting with this institution and moving to the rest of the town"

"Why would you want to harm our school?" Rias askea.

"He wants Sirzechs to show up and start another Great war" I answered Rias.

"I was for certain after stealing the Excaliburs' Micheal would come after me but all I got was some amature exorcist and two pathetic holy sword users. Honestly it was disappointing" Kokabial say.

"Wait so you actually want to start a war" Rias said confused.

"YES yes, after the first 3 way war ended I was so bored. There was nothing to do, Azazel and Shemhazai were passive about when the next one would start"

"Yeah, I remember them, ironic they came to Colten's funeral" I said to them.

"Azazels the governor general of all fallen angels" Rias says

"Not only is Azazel distracted by pending wars, he also spends time collecting something called Sacred Gears he always gets completely immersed in his collections" Kokabial adds.

"So stealing the holy swords weren't  enough. You have to steal sacred gears too" Issei complains.

"Azazels isn't like that Issei, he dosn't steal Sacred Gears. He researches them and has been trying to make artificial Sacred Gears" I tell Issei.

"Fallen angels, God, Devils, we are just barely at the state of equalibrium. Which means I can start a war at any time with my own two hands"

"Your a total war maniac" Rias tells Kokabial.

"Obviously, I'm just using devils this time. I've got you Rias Gremory, Lucifer's little sister. And Sona Sitri, Leviathan's sister. I have no doubt that there is a abundance of power hanging over the school the two of you attend. It will make the perfect war zone I know I'll enjoy it emencly"

"That's insane" Saji says.

"ah if you mean by insane, you mean totally Fucked Up" Issei adds

"HAHAHA HAHA don't you love it when he let's his psychotic side shine" Freed says as he laughs like a psyco "I'm starting to get excited about war too. And look I even have toys to bring to the party" showing 4 Excaliber swords " The fun part is that each and every one of them are in hyper state and are ready to be used. Whose your Daddy?"

"(Y/N) IS!!!" Akeno yells unintentionally.

I look at her and say.

"Seriously!"

"Sorry" she says.

"I even scored this Excaliber mimic off of that sweet girl with pig tails" Freed said laughing even more.

We all looked shocked. Irina was taken down by Freed.

"Ohh don't look so suprised, what do you say dear little sister of the devil king, today is a nice day for war isn't it" Kokabial says as he starts to fire a barrage of spears of light.

"Everyone leave now" Rias yells. As Her, Akeno and Sona create magic circle shields to protect everyone from the spears. Kokabiel then vanashes and goes somewere else.

"Where did he go?" Issei asked.

"I saw him head towards the academy" Koneko says while looking from a tree.

"Their going to destroy the school" Issei says.

"Guys they said they were going to start at the school. But it problubly won't be ending there" Sona adds.

"It would be very easy of a Fallen angel of that class to wipe us out" I say. I clench my fists at the mere thought of innocent people dying because of someone's selfish desires.

"Its time we need to make our way towards the school" Rias says then we start to head towards the school.

"Its guess my feeling last night was a reality. Why the Fuck did this have to happen" I thought to my self as I ran.

~~~~~
Hello. So we have Leader class fallen angel ready to destroy Kouh academy.

And what was with the phone call Lily over heard. Guess right here if you think you know who it is.

And till next time good bye.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

579K 5K 27
Madoka Terada is a pawn for Rias Gremory. You worked very well and hard for Rias and her peerage, even became a mid class devil! But then, he came. I...
15K 226 31
This is my first story on here so it is bound to be a bit of a rough patch but i hope you'll stick around for it. This story is gonna be based off Hi...
558K 9K 74
Y/N L/N, a kid with a troubled past, attends Kuoh Academy, formerly an all girls school that recently allowed boys to attend. His classmates call him...
1.7M 15.2K 60
Inspired by @Astro_Reaper22 and @TheWidowMaker, I decided to make a dxd x male reader(this is my first book so don't hate on me okay?) Disclaimer: I...