TEXTING MCCANN

By jdbsangel

"I wish you never texted me that day" - A Jason McCann love story More

*Before you read*
*unknown number*
Selfie
Horny
New bestie or what?
Fear
"I know everything"
Sweet Dreams Princess
Horny Surprises
Fuck you
Spontaneous guest
Who are you
Touches
Trust
Accident
Morning drive
Plans
Boyfriend
A trap?
Care
Little Lie
Contact demolition
Missing you
Never say never
The basketball game
Feelings
Victoria's letter
Ruined
Get used to it

Dangerous looks

4.8K 130 58
By jdbsangel

A/N: This part will be different than the other ones since it will be a Chapter. Just read it;) Hope you'll enjoy it!

Maya's P.O.V

"Open the door now before I open it myself." His message pops up in front of me. My eyes scann the display of my phone before I lock it and place it on the little glass table in front of me.

I nervously glance towards the front door from my seated position in the living room. Is he really by the front door waiting for me to let him in now?

His name is Jason. He texted me randomly once. The only think I know about him is his name and what he looks like, since he sent me some selfies. We never met. But I guess we're about to meet now. Am I ready for that? At the end of the day he's a complete stranger to me. Or okay I guess he's not a complete stranger. He's someone I consider as a friend, although he acts as if he's my boyfriend.

Just give him a chance Maya, my inner voice tells me.

Sometimes he calls me "babe" or "princess" and I have to admit I kind of like it.

Wow I really do.

I mean who wouldn't? He looks pretty good, no okay very very very good. And I really find him kind of attractive but sometimes his bad boy side comes out, which is what stops me liking him sometimes.

Omg what am I saying? I like Jason?
No I don't?! I don't even know him..

Also something tells me that I shouldn't get involved with Jason. But for some reasons I can't help but want to know him. He's so mysterious sometimes.. and scary too

But why? I could've shut this down a long time ago by blocking his number the first day he texted me.

Maya you're overthinking.

Whatever. Ah and something about me?
I'm Maya. Maya Sarah Morrell. 17 years old. My family and I live in Miami, but I'm originally from Spain. I have a little brother, Mike. He's just 4 years old and my everything. I love him and my family with all my heart. And also 2 other people are very important to me. Ann and Jennifer. My two best friends. I couldn't imagine a life without them. They were and are always there for me. On good and bad days. I'm very grateful for having them.

"Hey.. are you still there?" A raspy voice comes from behind the door, which pulls me back to reality.
My eyes travel to the door again.

He is still there? His voice is so.. sexy. Wait what?

I finally sit up from the couch and take slowly advance forward. I hear a little chuckle from him. I guess he heard my steps. "Maybe..?" I say nervously with a smile on my face. What the fuvk, why am I smiling?

Seconds later I can hear how he gets up, since he was sitting on the floor, waiting for me to open that damn door.

"Umm.. can I?" His voice asks me softly. I nod my head slowly, as some sort of response but then remember that he can't even see me. My hands travel up to the doorknob and before thinking twice I quickly turn it to the right side.
A little 'click' sound comes out and it took some seconds till the door was completely open.

And there he was. Standing right in front of me, with a big smirk on his face.

"Heyy.." He whispers under his breath, smirking at me. I examine the man in front of me. Scanning me eyes from his face, down to his feet. He wears black ripped jeans, a white T-shirt and a black leader jacket. A perfect bad boy look. Bringing my eyes back to his face I also notice a little diamond ear ring that he is wearing.

He licks his lips several times not taking his gaze of me. And for a moment we just stood there looking at each other. You know those "little moments" in movies where lovers just stand there staring at each other like there's no tomorrow? This is how it looks like now, but we're definitely not lovers.

I literally felt how awkward this silence or our "little moment" became so I decided to let him in.

"You..wanna?" I ask shy stepping to the right side to let him come in.
"Um..yeah thanks." He says while stretching his neck nervously after he steps in.

Wait, he's nervous?

I close the door behind me and show him the way to our living room where we both take place at one of the white leader couches. I take place next to him and only then his beautiful scent hits my nose.

Damn he doesn't even looks good he even smells good.

Okay Maya stop it now!

"Do you want something to drink?" I ask to show some sort of gesture.

"No I guess not" He answers, shaking his head a little, then licking his lips again and starring at me. His eyes literally burning into mine.

"So..yeah what's up?" I ask him and I literally could slap myself for asking such a stupid question.

"Nothing and you?" A little smile forms on his lips.

Wow his smile is so beautiful. Of course I mean everything on him is beautiful.

"Y-yeah me too" I stutter as a response. "Um.. and thank you again for.. that present. You really didn't need to do that." I mumble, pointing to the present he got me, which I placed on the glass table in front of us. 

"Ohh.." Jason says looking up to the roses.

"There's no need to thank me for that." He says giving me a whole hearted smile.

I definitely will faint next time when he smiles like that again.

I give him a warm smile and look away from his gorgeous face.

Silence fills the room now. Jason starts to examine the house while he still sits next to me, his hands placed on his lap.

"So Jason... do you.. need something from me? Umm..what do you want? I mean there has to be something that makes wanting to meet me."

"I want you." He whispers smiling to himself, laughing a bit like my question was just a joke. What the..?!

"What?" I ask, raising an eyebrow at him.

"No I just want to...get to know you." He quickly corrects himself, nodding his head. "You look very nice and I thought why not?"

"What?" I quickly ask again totally confused.

He's kidding right?
I know that he's lying.

"Yeah. Why? What's wrong with that? Did you expect more from me?" He scratches his neck, looking at me from the side.

"Nothings wrong with that." I only say and decide to shut up.

Silence fills the room again and I feel him getting closer.

"Wait where do you even kno-" I get interrupted by him, when I finally had something to ask him.

"You're very beautiful do you know that?" He whispers kind of sexy while his eyes travel down to my lips. I just sit there totally frozen.

Now I look down to his lips and I could feel his heavy breath hitting my upper lip. He comes even more closer now and our lips are inches away from each other. His beautiful scent hits my nose again and my heart starts to beat hundred times faster.

But before anything could happen his phone starts to ring. "Fuvk!" He whispers, leaning himself back on the couch.

I still sit there, watching him. Jason pulls his phone out of his jeans pocket and his eyes scan over the the caller ID that says "Ryan". He rolls his eyes down to his phone and ends the call, before placing the phone on the table.

"So.. where were we?" He smirks at me, but before I even could say something his phone rings again.

But this time it says "Austin". Jason takes his phone back into his hands, swiping his finger quickly across the accept button and pulls the phone up to his ear.

"What is..?" He asks annoyed. "Yeah, yeah okay I got it... and did he do what I told him to do? If not then..- yeah okay. See you." After about 2 minutes Jason ends the call and puts his phone back into his jeans pocket.

"Um.. I gotta go know." He stops and looks up to me. "But we will see each other again , alright?" He asks, smirking at me as he stood up.

"Y-yeah I guess so..." I tell him and stand up from the couch. Awkward.

As I show him the way back to the door, I literally could feel his eyes on my ass. Asshole. I'm just wearing some black shorts and a white Nike t-shirt. What? I wasn't expecting any guest, since I'm alone at home.

Whatever, I just roll my eyes at him and luckily, he hasn't seen it.

As I went to tell him a quick goodbye, he puts one of his hands on my back, pulling me closer.

My mind says one thing, my heart another. My body stilled as I stopped in my tracks like every other time Jason gets close to me, my heart starts racing a mile a minute going into overdrive and threatening to break out of my chest.

He leans closer to my face and before I could even blink his soft lips are giving my cheek a little kiss. I literally could feel the butterflies raise in my stomach.

He then quickly pulls away and smiles down at me, automatically making me smile as well.

To make matters more severe not only was I smiling like a complete idiot, I began to heat up resembling the appearance of a fuvking tomato.

What the fuvk is this guy doing to me? I don't even know him.

"Bye.." I whisper, trying to regain myself-control what was only left of my dignity.

"Bye." Jason whispers back, winking at me. Dork. He turns around and walks forward. I quickly close the door and made sure he's gone before I start to squeal and jump up and down like a little girl on Christmas.

Why am I so happy now? I shouldn't be happy.

He's a stranger Maya, stop it, my inner voice talks to me again.

I didn't even wanted to meet him, but I did. I saw Jason finally. A weird feeling in my stomach tells me that it was a mistake. Why? I have to admit that he looks kind of dangerous. Just the way how he dresses himself. Whatever I should see it positive.

As I walk into the kitchen to get myself something to drink, I stop my actions when I see him though the window.
I smile at the thought of him but my smile immediately drops as I see a black van before my house with 4 guys around it. They all are dressed up in black clothes and some of them wear black sunglasses. Then Jason walks up to all of them, giving them a 'bro hug'. He knows them?

They look so dangerous. Like very very dangerous. They look like those guys your mother and friends warn you to stay away from and not associate yourself with. Like bad boys, who are never up to any good.

I see Jason walking up to a blonde men who hands him a gun. A fuvking gun.
Why does Jason needs a gun?
What's that all about?
Okay I'm getting scared.
What if they hurt me?
Or kidnap me?

Oh my god.

Before I could imagine anything else, all of them quickly climb in the black van and drive away.

Thank god.

I knew that Jason isn't just a normal guy. I knew that he might could be dangerous. Different than other guys.

Never meet him again Maya. He isn't good for you, the voice in my head keeps telling me. Even if I don't want to see him again. Something tells me, that this won't be the last time I see or hear from Jason.

——————————

*Author's note*

Here's Chapter 1 and I really hope you liked it.
Did you like it so far?

Do you think they will see each other again? What do you think will happen?

And guys!!!

WE HAVE JUST HIT 10k READERS OMG!!

I'm very very very thankful. Feel kissed and loved!

Vote and comment for a quicker update babes!
I really love to read all your comments. It makes me smile every time;)

Xoxoxo

- aisha

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

211K 5.1K 53
Where she was meant to be texting her boyfriend, but Accidental Text happened and her life changed drastically. (It's not all texting because the sto...
121 1 11
I love but I hate you too I saw everything I saw the look in your eye it's ironic though you're the one that messed up cause when you screwed him you...
6.2K 122 35
I want that girl. I know its not good for me but I do. I know that if i keep her around to long, than things are gonna come up.... Bad things that I...