✓ | Room 111

By bomira

An unexpected encounter between a nice guy and a nice girl. Will it turn out nice if the two realize they're... More

01 Wait, what?!
02 The Rules
03 Bad Kookie
04 New Friends
05 Scared
06 The Reason?
07 Closer
08 You
09 The Truth
10 One Last Night
11 Don't Miss Me
12 He Knows
13 He Comes
14 I Hate You
15 Jisoo and Jinyoung
16 In Between Two Men Who Loves Her
17 She's Mine
18 The Call
20 A Night to Remember Part II
21 Spilling The Tea
22 Dinner Time
23 My One and Only
24 Let's Be Happy
25 Happen Ending
THANK YOU
EPILOGUE

19 A Night To Remember Part I

10.2K 532 77
By bomira

Since Jungkook didn't help Rosé in cooking for the dinner, he's the one who is responsible to wash the dishes as Rosé takes a warm bath in their shared bathroom. Jungkook puts the last plate on the cabinet above the sink and he wipes his wet hands on his jeans carelessly.

Jungkook is waiting for his turn to wash up as he turns on the television to watch some interesting shows. Jungkook watches the show with a flat face as he starts to get sleepy. He glances at the clock, 7:35 PM, it isn't too late but he's really tired as hell.

Suddenly a knock can be heard from the main door, Jungkook opens his eyes widely as he walks lazily to the door. He opens the door, "Can I help..." he stops himself as someone hugs him really tight. Jungkook widens his eyes as he notices his father is in front of him and the one who hugs him is his mother.

"Ah, you grew up so much!" Mrs. Jeon releases Jungkook, smiling widely as she holds Mr. Jeon's hand.

"We miss you, son." his father says.

Jungkook isn't expecting this, "Mom, you're coming back from Japan! And dad, why you didn't tell me you will come today?" Jungkook hugs both of his parent into his embrace. He misses his parent so much. And only Rosé knows it well.

Shit.

Rosé is in the bathroom and she doesn't know this.

Mrs. Jeon walks into the apartment after she released herself from Jungkook's big hug. She looks around as Mr. Jeon follows her. Jungkook curses himself mentally as he goes inside too. Mrs. Jeon smiles so widely while observing the living room.

"Ah, I didn't know you have a cute personality!" she teases him, pointing to two bunny dolls in the corner of the living room.

"That's probably for his girlfriend." Mr. Jeon winks his eyes as he takes a look around too. He stops in front of a painting that Rosé made this morning. "This is good. You made this yourself?" he asks as Jungkook shakes his head.

"I got it from my friend." A smooth lie is helping him this time.

"Omo, honey!" Mrs. Jeon squeals as she makes Mr. Jeon turn his body around, they're facing a photo of Rosé in frame with her wedding dress with their mouths hang open. Jungkook is terrified as he looks at the photo too. His parent looks at him almost immediately.

(I'll call Mrs. Jeon as Jungkook's mom and Mr. Jeon as Jungkook's dad)

"Who is she, Jungkook?" his mom asks him.

Jungkook looks at his parent, looking for another smooth lie. "She's... She's a friend..." But, who the fck has a picture of a female friend in wedding dress on his wall?

Well, Jungkook has one.

"Your... girlfriend?" his dad asks him.

Jungkook works his brain really hard how to solve this, "Uh, only a friend. I t-took this photo of her, and she... she asked me to get the photo in frame, but... uh, until now she isn't taking home this photo yet. So, yeah, I hang it because I've no more space in the room."

Great, Jungkook.

"Oh." his dad nods his head, trying to believe his son.

Jungkook's mom walks closer to him, "She's beautiful. Can't she be your girlfriend?" she asks him, teasing him on purpose.

Jungkook blushes at the thought of Rosé is being his girlfriend. That sounds nice. "Uh, we're not really... close." his mom shows a disappointment look. But she walks inside more to the apartment.

"Eomma needs to go to bathroom." she says as she's looking for the bathroom.

Jungkook widens his eyes for the nth times, he's doomed if she finds Rosé in the bathroom. Whose mother wouldn't be shocked if they find a girl in her son's apartment?! Jungkook runs to his mother, "Eomma, wait..." but his mother already grabbed the doorknob of the bathroom and she opens it.

Jungkook closes his eyes in case he might see something he shouldn't see inside. But then he hears the door is being closed as his dad chuckles beside him, "What are you doing, son?"

Jungkook opens his eyes slowly, so... Rosé isn't in the bathroom anymore? Where's she then? Jungkook peeks into the kitchen and he finds nobody there. She must be in her room. Jungkook needed to meet her as soon as possible before his parent knew about this. Jungkook walks slowly to Rosé 's room. He glanced at his dad before he knocks the door slowly, before his dad is getting suspicious at him, Jungkook entered the room and he locks it. He leans on the door with a panicking breath.

Before he realizes he's in Rosé 's room. For the very first time.

"Jungkook, what are you doing here?" she asks him.

Jungkook looks at Rosé who sits on the bed, applying lotion on her long legs. Damn, Rosé.

"We're in trouble." he says to her.

"Why?" she asks him.

Jungkook walks closer to her, "My dad and mom are in here."

Rosé widens her eyes, "Your parent? The sounds I heard... They aren't your friends?"

Jungkook shakes his head. "They're here, Rosé. What if they found you?"

"I... uh... I'll hide here and looking for an opportunity to sneak outside." Rosé says.

Jungkook nods his head, "That's great. But be careful they're liking to observe my place so they might come into this room."

"I'll hide in the closet if that happened." Rosé says.

Then just like what he said, a loud knock can be heard from the door, "Jungkook, are you there? Why the door is locked?"

It's his mother.

Rosé gets up immediately and she hides in the closet while Jungkook grabs the lotion and he hides it under the pillow. Jungkook looks around, okay, nothing is suspicious again. He walks to the door, unlocking it and he opens it.

"Oh, eomma, the door isn't locked. It's broken." he lies again.

"Oh, and is this your room?" his mom asks him.

"No... this is a guest room." Jungkook answers her.

Jungkook's dad comes into the room too, "A guest room? Great! Dad and mom can stay in here for few nights." he smiles to Jungkook.

No way...

"Oh, mom wants to sleep in here."

Jungkook looks at the closet, "Yeah. You can sleep in my apartment, mom, dad. But only for tonight because I'll go for a trip tomorrow. Uh, let's talk about it outside." Jungkook brings his parent from the room. He closes the door at the same time Rosé opens the closet.

"What? They're gonna sleep in here?" she gasps as walks to grab her bag and she opens the closet to grab some clothes that she will bring if she's success in sneak outside the apartment.

---

Jungkook and his parent watch television while sharing some stories until 10:00 PM. His mom yawns slowly as she's already changed her clothes into her pajama. Jungkook glances at his mother, "Do you want to sleep now, eomma?" Jungkook asks her.

"Oh, yes. I'll go to the guest room now."

Jungkook blocks his mom, "No."

His mom and his dad are looking at him, "Why?"

"Mom and dad should sleep in my room instead, it's more comfortable there. I'll sleep in the guest room." Jungkook says.

They can't sleep there. Rosé is still in there.

"Oh, okay. Night." his mom enters his room.

Jungkook walks to his dad and he takes a seat beside him. His dad glances at Jungkook, noticing his son is getting sleepy too. "You should sleep now, Jungkook. You have a trip tomorrow, right?"

Jungkook looks at his dad, "I want to watch television. It's okay, dad. I'll accompany you."

"Son. Sleep." his dad says sternly.

Jungkook looks away, his plan is ruined. Actually he planned to accidentally sleep in the living room instead of sleeping in the guest room since Rosé is in there. But as his father said something like this, he has no choice. He doesn't want to make him angry because he's scary as hell when he's angry. So, Jungkook walks to the guest room, "Night, dad."

He walks slowly to the guest room. Again, he knocks the door slowly and he enters the room. He sees Rosé is on the bed, reading a book. He clears his throat as he closes the door, "Uh, Rosé..." Jungkook calls her.

Rosé looks at him, "Oh, is it my time to go?" she gets up from the bed.

Jungkook shakes his head, "My dad is still outside. He likes to watch television until late in night. And, he asks me to sleep first." Jungkook says to her.

Rosé sighs out, "This is bad. There's only one bed in here."

"I... I can sleep on the floor." Jungkook says to her.

"That won't be comfortable." Rosé says to him.

"Let me try it." Jungkook locks the door first to prevent something unexpected happened. As Rosé gets on her bed.

He walks to the floor beside Rosé 's bed and just lays himself on it. Rosé looks at him from the bed, handing out a pillow. "Here's the pillow." she says to him.

Jungkook looks up at her, "No, it's okay."

Rosé pouts her lips while looking at him poorly. "Jungkook..."

"Yeah?" he asks her.

"You can sleep with me." she say in low voice, blushing really hard.

Jungkook gets up from the floor, standing up beside her bed. "Are you okay with it?" he asks her. Rosé opens the cover as she shifts her position to another side. Jungkook sits on the bed beside her.

"We're just going to sleep, right?" she says while avoiding an eye contact with him.

"Uh, yes..." Jungkook answers awkwardly.

"Goodnight, Jungkook." Rosé lays herself on the bed, facing the other side of the bed. Jungkook looks at her back, positioning himself on the bed and he pulls the cover.

"Night, Chaeng." he whispers at her.

Rosé is still having her eyes wide open. For some reasons, her heart is thumping really fast, her face feels so hot as she can't go to sleep. There's a man behind her on her bed! God, she must be crazy. Rosé sighs slowly, shifting herself on the bed once more to find a comfortable position.

Jungkook looks at her when Rosé shifts her position. So, she can't sleep. Jungkook can't sleep too. It's his first time to sleep with someone from the opposite sex, except his mother. It's kinda uncomfortable for him but exciting in the same time for him.

"Chaeng..."

"Yeah, Jungkook?" she asks, still showing her back to him.

"Can you sleep?"

"I'm trying." Rosé answers.

"I can't sleep."

Rosé turns to see him, "You should sleep." She's in her defend mode right now.

Jungkook looks up at the ceiling. No, she shouldn't look at him like this. Jungkook is getting crazy as slowly he smells the scent of her in his nostrils. Even the pillow is smelling so nice, just like her. He tries to control himself as inappropriate thoughts about her comes into his mind. Jungkook is trying to erase the thought by closing his eyes and let out a long deep breath.

Jungkook feels Rosé shifts in her position again.

And he knows it this is gonna be a long night for them.

---

TO BE CONTINUED...

Who want something steamy? *smirk*

---

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Love Maze By Kora

Fanfiction

1.3K 98 9
Love is confusing, something that everyone is trying to figure out. But will working in the same environment help the two find their way to each othe...
91.8K 3.9K 31
.in which the cunning hot devil meet his angel. [ a rosekook fanfiction ]
165K 3.2K 36
A story about two, soon-to-be roommates, who have a not so platonic friendship. "Fuck me" said Jisoo quietly. "What? I didn't hear you" "I said fuc...
34.8K 2K 9
When Jimin moves out of his shared appartment with Taehyung and Jungkook to live with his boyfriend, he reassures his broke friends that he has the p...