The Perfect Affair

Galing kay TheDragonIncursio

Najenda x Tatsumi - Their perfect escape was each other. Fearing loneliness was not an option, together, they... Higit pa

The Perfect Affair

2.5K 33 1
Galing kay TheDragonIncursio

"You wanted to see me, Boss?" Tatsumi after politely making his way into Najenda's room for a quick meeting. He knew it was urgent since usually she discusses anything with the rest of the group in the vast meeting room.

"Yes, I did. Thank you for coming. I wanted to know how you were doing with your... side-effects. Leone and Akame contacted me about some of the strange occupancies that happened due to your mutation with Incursio." She answers him.

"Oh! Uh... I'm doing fine, honest." Tatsumi replied as he nervously rubs the back of his neck. He did not want to cause Najenda any more stress than she is already feeling. All four of the remaining members of Night Raid had to deal with their recent loss of Lubbock, and he knew it was a painful time for Najenda. "Once I find a way to get a hold of it, I'll be able to contribute greatly to our final encounter with the Empire. So do not worry."

"I have to worry. It is my job as the leader." Najenda says as she hugs herself uncomfortably, sitting down on her bed with a depressing sigh. "I... I didn't worry enough about you and Lubbock when I sent you two away. I should have had more members go with you. You can't tell me not to worry after I had Lubbock go and get k-"

"Don't say that. Both of us willingly took the job and I did the best I could to keep us safe. It has nothing to do with you not worrying enough, won't that cause you even more stress?" Tatsumi interrupts her and promptly sits beside his boss. She really did look helpless and vulnerable. It was saddening to see her become this way because of a comrade's death. Lubbock obviously meant more to her than everyone else. Why did his best friend have to go so soon?

"It is pointless in trying to convince me the latter. Ultimately, I was the one who failed the group. I mustn't brood on it so much since we are so close to battle, but..." Najenda stops herself. She should not be opening herself up to Tatsumi of all people. It wasn't professional and she needs to be strong for her sulking members.
"I apologize for my behavior. If you say you are doing well, then so be it," Najenda did not really believe he was as fine as he claims he is, "But please do not hide anything from us. We want to help and making yourself worse out of pride won't help."

"This is not out of pride. It is out of concern for your own health. This stress isn't good for you and... I know you are hurting for Lubbock, so I don't want to add on to your list of things to worry about." Tatsumi says as he turns more toward her.

"You don't listen, do you? As usual..." Najenda says while shaking her head with a small smile. She lifts her left hand and rests it on top of his head, rustling his hair with her fingers. "I am a little surprised that you show this much concern. I know I shouldn't be since you obviously care about everyone else. I guess what I'm trying to say is..." It is hard talking about her feelings. Him and Lubbock are kind of the same. Loyal, dedicated, deeply caring, and always putting others before them. It made her feel good that she met some of the most wonderful people in the team. But now Lubbock is gone...
Her expression visibly saddens once more, her hand still on top of his head.

"Boss...?" Tatsumi asks. She must be thinking too much again. He did not want to see her look so sullen. It was nearly impossible since it is Lubbock of all people, but Tatsumi selfishly wanted her be her usual stoic self again.

"It is going to be okay. We are all going to win the war, and we'll make sure to make our friends' deaths honorable." He says, but Najenda removes her hand and shakes her head.

"I know that. I mean... I already have that idea in mind. But Lubbock promised he'd survive so he wouldn't have to leave me alone." Najenda mutters with a clenched fist, her lavender eye beginning to water. She was afraid of being alone. Funny, right? She was so used to it, she even thought she was still alone. So when she heard that Lubbock had perished with no traces of his body, the thought of being lonely in the future became a fearful one. It hurt her heart. It makes her eye burn.

"He didn't want you to be alone, basically." Tatsumi says smartly, already knowing that Najenda is trying to pass it off as much as possible. It was pretty easy to read her, especially during such a vulnerable moment. So, the male raises his hand slowly and firmly plants it onto Najenda's shoulder, causing her to twitch from the contact. Right. The last time he touched her was when he had to carry her away before Susanoo sacrificed himself to Esdeath. Tatsumi had smiled brightly for her, even if at the time his heart squeezed at how accepting she was of death. If had listened to her and set her back down to be left to die alone, they wouldn't be here right now.
His grip tightens a bit and his eyes narrow.

"I can promise to you that I will survive. I have to. For my friends. For Lubbock."

"Tatsumi..." Najenda's eye scrunched a bit and she turns her head away. It was too much for her. It was such a redundant, hollow promise...
Tatsumi could see her shaking a bit and figured he finally got her to crack. Without thinking about the fact that she may be sensitive to physical contact, he wraps his arms around her torso. Najenda gives a small, surprised sound from the hug and tenses up.

"Wh-Why are you...?"

"I made a promise to Akame and I'm still here. So, I can make the same promise to you and keep my word on it. You don't have to be alone. Not while I'm here." He says with a smile.
Najenda silently curses him for doing his usual sappy speech with that usual sappy smile. It upset her, but she found herself managing to smile back by just the slightest twitch of her lips. It felt as though her cheeks were hot too, but she mentally denied that she is blushing. Not by him...

Tatsumi could also feel his face burning too, but he presses his face against her collar bone while tightening the hug. Najenda awkwardly does her best to hug him back until eventually he lets go.

"You don't have any more doubt in me, do you?" He asks.

"Of course I still have doubt. I have seen and experienced a lot more than you probably ever will." Najenda responds.

"So you still believe that you are alone?" Tatsumi asks, his eyelids lowering bit.

"I... have you three now. But I am certain to be alone after the war. Let's be reasonable, I am physically and mentally affected by war and Lubbock is-" Najenda is cut off by soft lips lightly planting against her own. Her eye is widened in complete shock and she jerks back.

"Y-You... that..." It caught her off guard. Why did Tatsumi kiss her? It had to be an accident. There is no way he would actually...
Tatsumi was still watching her carefully from his opposite-colored eyes as though he had wanted to see how she would react.

"Was it bad?" He finally asks over her stuttering. Najenda flushes at him and moves back a little.

"What do you think? You shouldn't take advantage of your leader like that. Th-That was highly inappropriate." She does her best to scold him to hide her embarrassment. Tatsumi tilts his head before laughing. Then closes in their distance and leans his head up.
"No, that's not what I meant. I was talking about the kiss. Was it bad?" He asks, hopefully the different tone would help her switch gears out of her auto-piloted 'boss' mode. For some reason, he wanted to see the true Najenda. He wanted to see what her limits were in this state. Is it wrong to do that? Well, yeah... especially since his best friend had raved on about her. But when Najenda had basically said she did not want to be alone, something had ringed in his head.
Najenda does not answer his question and moves away once more.

"I... I think this concludes our meeting. Please get some rest." She tries to hurry up and make him get lost already.

"But you didn't answer my question, ma'am. Besides, I'm not tired just yet. I want to keep you company until you decide to sleep. From now on, you don't have to be afraid about being alone-"

"I am perfectly fine. Besides, I doubt you can stay up for the rest of the night with me, as if I'd let you in the first place. I... just can't sleep, so go and get your rest and don't worry about me." Najenda cuts him off.

"And I doubt you are going to stay up all night." Tatsumi retorts lightly.

"Trust me, it's an almost everyday thing for me." Najenda responds and twitches when Tatsumi scoots back beside her and leans onto her side.
"Then I guess that'll have to be fixed, right?" He says with half-lidded eyes. He had noticed that she did not react as strongly as he expected her to when he kissed her. So it gave him a unique idea...

"If I wanted it fixed, I wouldn't be having an issue with my sleeping schedule. Tatsumi, please go to be-mm!" The kiss is much deeper this time. Najenda's entire body wracked with shivers when he slowly moved his lips against hers. What is he doing? Why does he keep kissing her? This is not how a subordinate should interact with their leader!
Unfortunately, she was much easily overpowered by Tatsumi. He was gripping her forearms to keep her still while experimentally kissing her. She was too baffled and embarrassed to physically react. So she sat there defenseless and shivering with a deep red face as their tongues would occasionally touch.

Tatsumi breaks the kiss after a while and examines her heavily-panting figure. Why isn't she putting up much of a fight? He did feel a little bad for taking advantage of her the moment she let her guard down to him. But he couldn't help it.

"I... have Mine. I am afraid of her leaving me for good. I am also afraid of being alone. We've both gotten attached to someone and even promised the rest of our lives with them. So..." Najenda understood where he was coming from, and her heart pinches at the thought of Mine. Technically, she isn't having an affair with him. Tatsumi is the one kissing her, but she is the one who isn't putting forth her best effort stop the kiss from escalating.

"But why are you doing this with me? What about Mine? What about Lubbock?" These were the same questions she was asking herself.
Tatsumi looks down.

"I'm not too sure. I don't even want to think about it..." Is it because he misses Mine? Is it because he felt bad for Lubbock? It didn't make any sense. None of this makes sense.

"I don't want to either... this is wrong, however. I can't do this to them." Najenda says to convince herself that she still has morals. Even if Lubbock is gone and Mine is in terminal condition, it still wouldn't feel right. But right now, with the mood of the atmosphere, all she wanted was to not feel alone. And of all people, Tatsumi has to be in the same room as her...
There was no clear answer to whoever kissed the other first, but moments later, they were passionately locking lips. Najenda had her hands in Tatsumi's hair while he had gripped her waist to pull her against him. Her chest flutters when she feels his clearly defined torso against his shirt, and something hard being pressed against her leg.

"Wait. So you don't mind this...?" Tatsumi asks breathlessly after moving his head back and Najenda quickly shuts him up by kissing him. She did not want to think about it. If she is going to do this, she might as well do it while saving the guilt for later.
Tatsumi does not argue with this a and slides his tongue against hers. Najenda shudders with a sigh, shyly trying to match his actions. She is not exactly the best kisser in the world, so it unnerved her a little that Tatsumi seemed to be natural at it. Then again, she can't keep thinking of him as a child any longer. It is clearly evident that he grew in many different ways so it's usual for a young man like him to know such things. Besides, the thought of kissing a child is something she did not want to contemplate on.

Her eyes looks down when Tatsumi's hands hesitantly moved to the bottom button of her jacket and rested there.
"Do you... what exactly do you want to do...?" Tatsumi asks timidly.

Najenda's eyebrows raise at his sudden moment of nerves when just moments ago he was forcing a kiss on her. She could see where the direction was headed. The question is how badly does she want to feel like shit afterwards?
Najenda moves his hands away and gives her answer by unbuttoning her jacket. She does not slide it off, as it would require her to take off her mechanical arm. She isn't that comfortable with him yet to do that.

"Just for my curiosity, has Esdeath or Mine... you know...?" She spends her time trying to figure out how to word "Did you fuck them?" nicely.

"O-Oh. That..." Tatsumi's face flares. He couldn't lie about it since Mine is the one carrying their product. "Esdeath only kissed me. I never allowed it to go further than that. M-Mine and I... d-did do stuff." His chest was pounding hard against his rib cage and his stomach gave several flips at having to admit such an embarrassing secret.

"I see." Najenda says and feels a lot more self-conscious. How would he react to seeing her? Why is she even allowing herself to strip for him? Just before she could finally think and put back on the first button, Tatsumi grabs her wrist.
Just his eyes said enough for her and Najenda's hands go limp. Then, she yelps when Tatsumi leans her back onto the bed and hovers over her body.

"We can't really back out of it now. Even if we did, it won't change the fact that we are... even more terrible people. So... let's keep going." Tatsumi reasons. Najenda arches her back when Tatsumi's fingers crept up her stomach and around her sides lightly. He nuzzles his head into the nape of his boss's neck and kneels in between her legs. He was throbbing, and he knew Najenda was feeling the same way.

Najenda is even more aware of Tatsumi's arousal when he presses right in between her inner thighs. She keeps her mouth shut and clutches sheet when he occasionally grinds against her, whether it is accidental or not. His hot lips against her neck made her shiver, and his creeping hands did not help the matter. She soaked in the warmth of his body pressing on top of hers. She delved into intense feeling of being touched. It was wrong and she liked it. Just this once, after such a long time, she wanted to let her guard down.

Tatsumi breathes out heavily against her smooth neck when he finds himself grinding his bulge against her. He felt so needy and wanton. It was making him feel impatient. But if he is going to make this mistake, he may as well do it while helping Najenda forget her loneliness for this moment.
He pulls up her tight, black laced top over her chest. Najenda had flushed from the action and she turns her head as Tatsumi kisses her neck and pulls down on her strapless bra.

"You don't have to seem so embarrassed." He finally says with his blank look after moving his head up.

"You are stripping me. How else should I feel?" Najenda retorts, wondering how Tatsumi's head functioned.

"I dunno... but, you do look amazing if that's what you are worried about." Tatsumi says and Najenda's frown twitches.

"Th-That is far from what I was thinking..." She does not feel the need to thank him since he was just being an aloof air-head. Yet it was sweet of him...

"Ahh..." Moments later, Tatsumi was fondling with Najenda's breasts. It's obvious that he wasn't used to this size still since he seemed to be quite fixated on hearing Najenda's moans through biting and sucking lightly on the mounds. Najenda had gripped the sheet beside her head with her left hand and her back was arching even more. This lead to Tatsumi wrapping his muscled arms around her flexing body and he continued to please her this way. Both of their waists were moving together a bit more quickly than before. Their attraction was growing and their patience was lessening.

"You should take off your mechanical arm. Since we're going all the way, I think, I wouldn't want you to get uncomfortable." Tatsumi suggests after leaning his head up from her chest.

"It would be even more uncomfortable doing that..." Najenda says the best she could while catching her breath.

"Trust me. Take it off." Tatsumi tells her with a deep look. Najenda's furrowed brows lose a bit of tension and she sits up to do as she is told. How could he control her so easily? That is the scary part.

After a moment, the metal gear was lying abandoned on the ground, along with the rest of their clothing piled next to it.
Tatsumi's masculine body was pressed flushed against Najenda's womanly body. The sexual tension had clearly grown drastically once they finally had a good look at each other. The two were passionately making out and their hands roamed everywhere to any spot they could find and explore. Tatsumi was rolling his bare waist against Najenda's, whimpering impatiently into her mouth when his erect member rubbed wetly against her womanhood. His body grew hotter from the heated and dirty contact, and his grinding becomes more hasty. Najenda had responded by moving back, her stomach swirling with heat and butterflies at the feeling of Tatsumi grinding against her.

"Boss... oh..."

Najenda was clutching Tatsumi's bicep as she wraps her legs around the small of his back to somehow make them closer. She needed him desperately. Her body needed to be taken by him. By Tatsumi.

"It's okay to go further." Najenda says, even if she is mentally screaming. Tatsumi is big, let's clarify that. She hasn't had something inside her for weeks that was any bigger than her fingers. What she just said was rash, but she could see the very thin patience Tatsumi had.
The male had looked her before nodding and kissing her cheek while finally slipping himself into the warm and slippery cave.

"Ngh!" Najenda grits her teeth with a wide eye after immediately regretting this. Yeah, it's been a while. But Tatsumi was doing his best to gently slide into her all the way, so she needed to return the favor and find her silver lining.

It was hot. That is the first thing that came to mind when half of his manhood was inside. She brings Tatsumi's head down to kiss him more slowly as he continued pushing in. They were so close. It was so hot. Tight. Throbbing. Just *hot.*
"Mm..." He moans against her lips and curls his back to shove the last few inches in. Najenda did her best not to bite his tongue when a wonderful feeling rushed throughout her body. Having something so full fit her almost perfectly was heaven-like. Having Tatsumi's chiseled body rest against her own was god-sent. Horrifically perfect.

"Are you okay?" Tatsumi asked after parting their lips. Najenda nods and hides her own eagerness by hiding her face in the male of his shoulder.

"Just go." She demands. Tatsumi wastes no time in complying and moves his waist back. Najenda only had a second to anticipate before he shoved back into her. The woman gasped and wrapped her arm around his back after jolting from the harsh contact. He slides out repeats the same forceful action. God.

"Ahh... ahh..." The bed is creaking from their movement. Tatsumi consistently thrusts into her with deep moans and sighs. How did it feel so perfect? He was just sliding right in and out. So slippery. So wet. So eager.
His thrusting quickens and Najenda presses her nails into his skin when the pounding pleasures her even more.

Tatsumi grips her waist and bites on Najenda's bottom lip as he thrusts into her deep. The sounds they are creating were so dirty. It made him aroused. He loved it. He wanted more. It was so hot.
Najenda curves up with a particular wanton moan when he pushes in as deep as he could. She loved how fulfilling it was. She loved that he took his time changing the pace, shortening the thrusts, deepening the thrusts, pushing in, out, pulling back and diving forward.

"Ahh Tatsumi..." She whispers after throwing her head back. It was too good. Her body was on fire. She was completely under his control. Her toes curled when he quickens the pace even more. Tatsumi was giving short and quick thrusts into her, secretly loving how easily she sucked him in.

"B-Boss... I love it..." He finally manages to get out and rests on his forearms to quickly pound her into the squeaking bed. Najenda moaned along with him, moving back the best she could with his erratic thrusting. Her body was completely on edge. So good.

Tatsumi finally stops just as he feels his pleasure heighten and he turns Najenda onto her stomach. The woman was confused by this action and she turns her head back, blushing heavily when her rear is raised. She could not balance too well on her elbow, so she arches her back and hugs the pillow underneath her cheek.

"... Ah!" Tatsumi had slammed in unexpectedly and her eye squeezes shut when he continues his frenzied thrusting. Najenda's legs spread wide as she moans loudly into the pillow. Tatsumi was huffing with a wince while watching his manhood plunge into the hot cavern. Their pre-liquids caused the thrusting to become more sticky and even more wet. Strangely enough, it aroused Tatsumi and becomes even more quick. Najenda nearly drooled and chews on the pillow when her subordinate pounded her at an amazing speed. Her sweet spot was being rubbed constantly by his vigorous thrusting and her eye rolled up at the wondrous sensation.

Once again, Tatsumi stops his movement and Najenda nearly groaned in disappointment. She hums questionably when she is pulled back and turned around to face Tatsumi on his lap.

"Thank you." He only says with a smile and captures her lips. Najenda kisses back after wondering on what he meant. Two hands groped her bottom and she yelps into Tatsumi's mouth when she is lifted and dropped onto his manhood. Her body shudders and she gives a watery moan he forces her to ride him. Najenda was bouncing on him so it was not all that forced.

"Agn... ahh! Ohh..." Najenda wrapped her arm around his neck and smiles against his lips as she took over a bit. She rides him faster and licks his tongue. Tatsumi vocally responds positively and tries to keep up, but in this position, Najenda had the advantage. She wanted to hear him more than herself, so she plays with his tongue a grinds on him.

"Aaah, boss...!" Tatsumi moans aloud and his stomach gives a massive flip.
He hugs her close and the couple moved erotically on the heavily squeaking bed. It was so intense that eventually the two fell back onto the bed, but it did not stop their movement. Tatsumi thrusts his waist upwards to meet with Najenda's downward movement. It was too intense. Their stomachs were heated. Their bodies were flushed. The thrusting was more sensitive and frantic.

"Ah! Ah!" Their moans of great pleasure echoed in the bedroom. It was only a matter of time before Tatsumi was pounding her tremulously.

"I-I'm...! Boss!" He cries out whilst not ceasing his thrusting. Najenda was too deep into her world and she only rides back faster.

"Tatsumi, just a little longer..." She begs breathlessly and rolls her waist stickly against him. Their thrusting had slowed down and they were now grinding sensually.

"Boss... oh god..." Tatsumi whimpers from being on edge. It took everything in his willpower not to erupt yet. Najenda was moaning into his neck, completely enjoying herself on him. So deep. So large. So thick.

"Aah... almost... there..." Najenda whispers and gasps when her mind goes completely blank. Her walls clamp around Tatsumi's manhood and she shakily rides out her euphoria, desperately savoring the exhilarating orgasm she was experiencing. Her hips twitched as she grinds hard.
Tatsumi's eyes squeezed shut and he lets out a long groan while letting himself explode.
Najenda gasped and went entirely limp to the new yet wonderful hot feeling of being filled up. Tatsumi held her down against him while giving his few last thrusts until emptying himself. Finally, when he felt like he could breathe again, his body loosens and he lays heaving on the sheet. Najenda sits up slowly, blushing from the feeling and laying beside Tatsumi. They were both going to feel guilty afterwards. But for now...

Tatsumi pulls Najenda into his arms and she hugs him close with her arm.

... they will accept this horribly perfect affair.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

2.7K 75 8
Disclaimer: I don't own mha or catnap they belong to their respective creators
365K 11K 90
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
17.6K 304 12
So deku got hit with a genderbend quirk and he is slowly turning into a girl. I tried to put as much detail in here as possible and this is not from...
13.8K 188 7
~ Happy Halloween !!! ~ The four dragons decide to make prank and possess their owners. They went on Halloween party in their dimensions... So, what...