Demon Hunter: An Illidari Sto...

By NightWolves56

Miakoda is a young Night Elf female on the lookout for vengence. Vengence against the Burning Legion for the... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 (End of Book One: part one)
Important A/N

A/N

335 3 5
By NightWolves56

Hey everyone it's NightWolves56,

So before I begin on the matter I'm thinking about, I hope everyone has enjoyed this story and that many more in the nearby future will, but I have a favor to ask. Normally I don't like to do this but seeing how many people have enjoyed this tale so far has really made me happy and I thank you all for that so if you want you are more then welcome to share this story with someone you know will enjoy this weaving web of Miakoda's story.

Now for what I am thinking: I am going to enter this story into the wattys either with the one now or sometime in the future when it comes back around depending on who all agrees with the idea. I am still working on Book 2 of Mia's story so don't worry. Miakoda's fate is still being woven into the fanfiction world for WoW. And if book 2 goes over as well as this one has I will make a shorter book 3 and then put all three into one big story, with maybe a side story featuring the back story on how Miakoda's life was before she became the adopted daughter of Malfurion and Tyrande.

Thank you all again for reading this story!

Yours truly,

NightWolves56

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20 0 3
The third invasion of the Burning Legion has begun! Brought out of her mourning, the Archdruid Lunarsong once again takes up arms to defend her peopl...
124K 3.8K 46
Completed. AzrielxFemale OC - Slow Burn, Fluff, Smut, Soft Az. Lots of Action/Story/Other character involvement. "Coming back is like swimming up to...
1.7K 131 28
(Posting to RoyalRoad as well) After the destruction of her native city, Ilati must find a way forward to make a new life and avenge the fallen, shed...
1K 15 10
I am Maylria Moonfeather, second of my kind. If you will not join us in this battle, then Azeroth will belong to the Legion. Let all of your differen...