Behind One Door (A Mindless B...

بواسطة kissofdesire

After a rough break up at the end of senior year, Kiara Johnson is starting afresh as a freshman in a college... المزيد

Behind One Door (Mindless Story)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 21 (Part Two)

Chapter 13

5.5K 128 5
بواسطة kissofdesire

Hey guys IMPORTANT MESSAGE AT THE END OF CHAPTER !

____________________________________________________________________________________

*Chapter 13*

(Ciara's POV)

While walking with Raine, I saw a boy walking. He looked like Kiara's ex, but I'm not sure. Why would he even be here? They broke up.

 "Daniel?" I said, under my breath.

 The boy just stared at me, winked, and then he walked away. Weird...

(Kiara's POV)

I was angry. Wait, I was more than angry. I was FURIOUS. How can Trey do that to me?

 I thought he was single. I thought that we actually had something.

 There was a knock on the door. I got up from my bed, wiping my eyes and I ran my hands through my hair and clothes, fixing myself.

 I unlocked the door and Ciara with a cute little girl was at the door.

 "Hey Keke." Ciara said.

 "Hey, Ciara. Raine!" I exclaimed. "Mommy, who is this?" Raine asked Ciara, pointing at me.

 "This is your aunt Kiara. She is my bestfriend/sister." Ciara explained.

 "Okay. Hi Auntie Kiara." Raine said, smiling widely at me.

 "Hi, Raine."

 Ciara sounded pretty sad. Her face was kind of red. "Ciara, what is wrong?" I asked her.

 "Hold on. Raine, how about you go watch t.v, while me and your aunt talk?" Ciara told Raine. "Okay!" Raine replied, running to the couch.

 Ciara went to go put Yo Gabba Gabba on for Raine. She came back and we went to go sit on the bed.

 "Back to what we were saying." I said.

 "So, my mom, Raine as I were at Waffle House eating breakfast, and a girl walked by my table. She caught my interest-- and no, not in that way, so I followed her, with my eyes, to where she was going. I saw that she sat down at a table with Jacob in it," She continued, "They started kissing, and oh, was I angry! I walked over to them, and Jacob told me that she was her girlfriend."

 "Oh gosh, Ciara...I'm sorry. That happened to me too." I said, giving Ciara a hug.

 "Trey has a girlfriend? What about that kiss you and him shared?" Ciara asked me.

 "It was all nothing. He has a girlfriend name Nyla." I told Ciara.

 "And Jacob's girlfriends name is Ariana. She is pretty, so of course he is going to want her."

 "I'm just so angry. They tricked us. They played with our feelings."

 "They could have told us that they had girlfriends, before starting this close relationship with us."

 "I just feel so used. Trey is just another Daniel. I'm an idiot." I said.

 "Now I remember, is Daniel here?"

 Should I tell her? "Um... Yeah, my mom brought him here." I said.

 "What! Doesn't your mom know that he is your ex?"

 "She thinks that we are together still. I tried telling her! But she won't even bother listen." 

"This is going to be crazy."

 Ciara got up and went to Raine. What should I do? If Trey finds out, he is going to call me a hypocrite.

 Maybe I am, because I also have my boyfriend, well ex boyfriend, here with me.

 What a life. I laid back in my head closing my eyes. I went back to sleep.

 .~.Few Hours Later.~.

I woke up from bed. The room seemed empty and I didn't hear the t.v or Raine.

I got up from bed, and went out to the living room area. Ciara was on the couch, just staring into space.

 "I thought he liked me. It was all a lie." Ciara said, still contemplating on the issue with Jacob.

 "It's alright. It's just like me. We will find someone." I said.

 "I'm going over to Craig and Raquan's room. They brought a girl name Chelsey over here, and I wanted to meet her. You coming?" She asked me.

 "Nah. I'm okay. Where is Raine." I asked back.

 "I took her to the hotel where the families are staying at. I'm leaving right now."

 "Alright."

 Ciara grabbed her bag and her phone, and walked out our dorm.

(Ciara's POV)

I walked out of the dorm. I went Over to Craig's and Raquan's dorm. I knocked on the door, and Chelsey answered.

 "Hey Ciara! Come on in." She said. I entered the dorm. Raquan and Craig were at the table eating food, quickly.

 "They are having an eating competition." Chelsey explained. "What?" I asked, confused.

 "In other words, they are trying to see who can eat a lot of food the quickest." She said,

 "Oh. I'm just going to sit down and watch."

 "Me too."

 We both sat down on the couch, and watched them.

A few minutes later, Craig stood up as the champion.

 "Yes! I won! I'm undefeated!" He said.

 "You were lucky. If these were tacos, I would have won. I'm a boss at eating tacos." Raquan said.

 "Yeah right. I still won, fair and square!" Craig boasted.

 Raquan just rolled his eyes. "Hey Ciara." He said, giving me a hug.

 "Hey loser." I said, as I laughed.

 "You Could have said 'hi' back instead of being mean." Raquan said as he pouted his lips.

 Raquan sat down on the couch. Craig went to the t.v. and turned On the wii . He started playing 'Just Dance.'

 "Aren't you tired? You just ate, you can vomit all over the floor." I said.

 Craig continued dancing. "Nope. I'm a ninja, so I'm alright."

 When he finished, he was sweating. He wiped the sweat off of his forehead.

 "Ew! Your so sweaty." Chelsey said. Disgust was written all over her voice.

 "Yeah. Don't hug me, nor sit next to me." I added.

 "Hm...I want to give someone a hug." Crag said with a devious smirk.

 He lunged towards me and gave me a big hug. "Ew! Get off! Get off!" I said, squealing.

 "I love you, Ciara." Craig playfully said. I turned my face in the other direction, holding my nose, while Craig just looked forward.

 I turned back around after a few minutes, and to my surprise, Craig turned to me at the same time, and by accident...

 We kissed. While we were kissing, Jacob and Trey had bursted through the doors. Jacob had a shock and angry look on his face.

(Kiara's POV)

I was watching t.v and eating a pop tart. I really didn't want to go with Ciara. I wasn't feeling good. I broke a piece off my pop tart, and ate it.

 An episode of 'Sister Sister' was playing on the t.v., Daniel came through the doors. "I have thought about what you said. I still can't get over the fact that you broke up with me."

 I was shocked by how fast the door opened. "Daniel! Gosh, you scared me. What is it?!" I asked.

 "I still want to be with you. Please give me another chance." He pleaded desperately. "I can't. You broke my heart in high school and you can't take it back."

 "Just give me a second chance! I won't cheat on you. I love you."

 "I loved you Daniel. I still do, but just as a friend."

That is when Daniel became angry. "Well, I don't want to be a friend. I want to be more than friends."

 He came closer to me. I got off the couch, and stood up.

 "What do you mean?"

 "I love you. And since I love you, you HAVE to love me back."

 "I don't love you anymore! What don't you understand?" I said, raising my voice.

 "Shut up," Daniel said in response. He pushed me back to the couch.

 "Now listen to me. I never said that our relationship was through. You don't tell me when my relationships end, I do." He continued.

 "Get off of me! I said we are through and that's it!" I said.

 "No!"

 I use all my strength to get out of his grip. He was to strong. He kissed me on the lips. I bit his tongue.

 "You're crazy!"

 "Ow! You act as if you don't want to kiss me. Act like you want this." He told me.

 He got on top of me, and kissed me on the lips.

The door was open, and someone could easily see us. Just as I thought, Trey walked by my dorm, and saw us.

 "Kiara?" He said, more like asked. His voice was cracking.

 "Who is this?" He asked me.

 Those were the same exact words I asked him. I just looked at him. "I'm her boyfriend. Daniel, nice to meet you. And you are?" Daniel answered.

 "Trey. I was a close friend of Kiara. And I'm the bad guy? Look at yourself." Trey said, giving me a dirty stare. Trey walked out the room, shaking his head and he looked sad and hurt.

 I'm not different. I'm a big hypocrite.

 "Tried to get another boyfriend? Not gon' work. Now where was we?" Daniel asked. He continued to kiss me, I just stared and just blacked out from this world and everything.

 ____________________________________________________________________________________

This was a sad chapter for me to write. . . :( So sad right now.

5+ votes and 2+ comments for the next chapter !

ALMOST UP TO 400 votes ! If you haven't read my other book 'Mindless For You' or haven't vote, go over to that book and vote.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
336K 19.4K 41
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
32.9K 2.5K 45
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.
Ace بواسطة Antonia

العاطفية

192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...