Texting Magcon

By insp1ration

"I love you Elizabeth Amber Johnson! No matter what." He said holding my face. "I love you too." Elizabeth J... More

1 (You have been added)
2 ( You have a friend here)
3 (I'm a allergic to it)
4(The Zipper! No way!)
5(Good to know)
6(stay out of trouble)
7(Wesley Tucker,nice to meet you.)
9(WAKE UP!)
10(I Love You)
11(Hell Yeah!)
12(It's in the Past)
13(What The HELL Happened!)
14(Loving the View)
15(Never)
16(No one cares!)
17(Forgive me?)
18(How Much Longer?)
19(Call 911!)
20(I'll be back)
21(Hanging with these Guys)
22(Friend Zoned)
23(Talk about Us)
✨THE END✨
✨NEW BOOK✨
✨SURPRISE!✨
24 (Hanging with my brother)
25(It Was A Joke)
26(Young & Wild)
27{Who the hell is this?}
28{Cheating?}
29{ Nope, just me}
30{Thanks for Understanding}
31{iMessage}
32{Drunk}
33{Crushing?}
34{"date"pt.1}
35{"date"pt.2}
36{I can't believe that happened}
37{Kinky,Freaky,Sexy,Hot}
38{It's not your life!}
39{Happy Valentine's Day dorks!}
40{Not The Ending}
AN/QNA

8(We're just friends!)

2.9K 40 28
By insp1ration

It's been a few weeks since school started. I've been ignoring Wesley as much as I can.

I was currently in Math class. The teacher gave us free time. I had finish my class work so I pulled out my phone.

iMessage

Nash: I think Zan found his new home!

Me:where?

G: your room.

G:how are you texting us right now?

Me:free period.

As I was typing out that I had finished my work a paper ball hit me in my head. I ignored it but then was hit again. I was still ignored it but was hit with another paper ball.

I spun around and glared at Wesley. He smiled at me and then pointed at the paper.

I opened it and the only thing it was was 'HI'. I rolled my eyes and went back to the group chat.

JJ:Did you just get her in trouble!?

Me: no just somebfnndnsns x sneaks d nsksmz nxjd

Wesley pulled my phone out of my hand. I growled and turned around to him. "Give me my phone back." I whisper yelled at him.

"Group of boys! Ohhh naughty girl." He said with a smirk on his face. I rolled my eyes at him.

"I live with them." I snapped back at him. "Ohh kinky." He said looking at me.

I tried to take my phone back and hit my knee. I let out a yelp and clutch my knee. This caught the teachers attention.

"Elizabeth please sit down and stop interrupting the class!" He snapped before going back to reading his book.

I turned back to Wesley who was scrolling through my photos. "Cute pictures." He said with a smirk on his face."Wesley give me my phone." I hissed at him as he leans back in his seat.

I stood up and attacked him for my phone. The teacher put his book down and and glared at me. "Elizabeth I said sit down!"

"Then tell home to give me my phone back" I snapped at him unintentionally.

"Watch your tone!" He snapped back at me.

"I need my phone then." I snapped back not carrying anymore.

"Office! Now!" He yelled at me.

I rolled my eyes and snatched my phone from Wesley. He had a shocked and amused look on his face. I picked up my bag as I started to walk out. "Have fun in the office!" Wesley yelled out.

"You too Wesley!" He snapped. I laughed as he picked up his bag.

We walked down the hall to the office. "Sorry." He said when catching up to me.

"Eh it not the first time I've gotten in trouble." I said while putting my phone in the back pocket of my jeans.

"Why do seem like you hate me?" He asked me which caught me off guard.

"Not trying to be mean or anything but you're a fuck boy." I said as I pulled my water out my bag.

"Trust me, I don't go around trying to find someone to have sex with." He said shaking his head.

I gave him an slight apologetic smile. "I judged you by looks. Sorry." I apologized as we walked into the office.

"It's fine. I feel like we're going to be great friends though." He said.

•••

"Are you kidding me! Your only a few weeks into the school year and you were sent to the office. You have a detention now!" JJ said loudly.

I sat at the island in the kitchen and did my math homework. He's been scolding me since I got home.

"It wasn't my fault. Plus it's just a detention." I said rolling my eyes.

"Johnson she's right it could have been much worse. She could have been suspended." G said backing me up.

He let out a sight. "Whatever. How did you get in this situation anyway?" He asked.

"The guy that sits behind took my phone as a joke. I got in trouble for 'talking back' and then he got in trouble. We both got sent to the office. Now am I done being interrogated?" I asked while taking off my glasses and looked at him.

"Yeah." He said and waved me away.

I walked up to my room and sat on the step to play with Zan. "Dude honestly This is so stupid. She's just so childish."

"She's only a year younger then us. And you can't talk about her like this she your blood." G said to JJ.

"I know but sometimes I just regret her being in the group chat. She can be so annoying and overreact with the small things. Like with Cam. I just don't know what to do sometimes." He said and then walked out to the back.

I sat on the step and wiped the tears away from my face hard. I slowly stood up and walked to my room letting Zan in. I sat on my bed and rubbed my fingers through his fur.

I was on my computer typing up a paper when I got a FaceTime call. I looked at my phone and looked at the dumb name Wesley gave himself. I answered and looked at a black screen.

"Best Friend! " he yelled.

"What's up Wesley?" Asked my voice coming out raspy.

"You don't sound good. Are you sick?" He asked showing his face.

"No it's just allergies." I cleared my throat as I lied to him.

"Lies. I'm coming over and we're going to drown our sorrows in ice cream." He said in a joking tone.

"You can't come over here. I live with my brother and bunch of his friends. And he very overprotective." I said while letting Zan out.

"Then come over! I need a friend to talk to about my day. Plus we can work in this stupid project." He said while rolling his eyes.

"Alright I'll be over as soon as I can." I said looking down at the screen.

"Already see ya babe." He said winking.

"Not funny." I said as he laughed and hung up.

I rolled my eyes and pulled on my shoes. My phone went off with a message from Wesley giving me his apartment address.

I walked down to the living room where JJ was sitting on the couch with Skeez. "I'm going over a friend's house for a little bit. I'll be back." I said as is I turned back to the door.

"Boy or Girl?" He asked.

"Truth or Lie?" I asked as I turned to look at him.

"Lie."

"I'm going over my friend Wandas and we're going get our nails done." I said in a girly time.

He laughed and asked for the truth. "I'm going over my friend Wesley's place to eat ice cream ,watch movies and do homework." I said telling him the truth.

"Okay see you when you get back." He said as I walked out to the car. I rolled my eyes at how he was acting.

I walked out and got in the car and put the address in my phone. It took me about 25 minutes to get to his place. I parked about a block from his place.

I knocked on his apartment door. He pulled the door open and smile. "Hola Chika!" I laughed at him.

"What are we watching?" I asked as I walked over to his couch.

"Riverdale!" He said and plopped down next to me.

"I heard that it was good." I said.

"We're about to find out." He said and played it.

•••

I've been hanging out with Wesley for a month or two. He is my bests friend now. He knows me better than I know myself.

I've grown to have feelings for him and his personality. Like more then a friend feelings. But I have been friend zoned a few times. When we ran into his fans it was "this is my Best Friend Liz. She's like my sister." I just smiled as his fans asked for autographs and pictures.

It was Saturday and Wesley and I had planned a whole day at the beach. But he over slept and had just waken up.

"Wesley what are we doing today?" I asked while slipping on my adidas sweats. I looked at my phone only seeing a dark room.

"Can we just watch a movie and stuff out faces with food?" He asked with his morning voice.

My stomach did flips of happiness. "Okay I'll stop at the pizza place on my way over." I say and pull my shirt on.

"Thanks...love you." He was hesitant to say the last part. I stopped moving and looked at that dark screen.

"Love you too dork." I said and hung up.

I walked out and said see Skeez and Sammy. The only quiet ones in the house. Matt was on his Europe tour. Shawn was on his world tour. Cameron is still in magcon with Aaron. Nash is down in Florida with Hayes. Taylor and Carter I have no clue where they are.

"Johnson I said I would meet you there after I'm done." G said as he grabbed the keys to the Jeep.

"Dude Gone is nowhere near finished. We still have to record falling again because you weren't there." JJ said as he followed G.

"I get it! I'll be there. Do you need a ride to the studio?" He asked getting irritated.

"Naw I'll take an uber." I he said pissed off and walked back upstairs.

I just stood my the door and looked at them argue. I just shook my head and walked to the car.

•••

I walked to the door and kicked it with my foot. He pulled the door open and smiled. He looked in my right hand to find Starbucks. He rolled his eyes and shook his head.

"What's wrong with Starbucks?" I asked at I put the pizza box down on the coffee table.

"Nothing." He said and plopped down next to me.

"Can we watch Kim Possible?" I asked excitedly.

" yeah." He replied and put it on. He put his head on my lap and watched the movie. I was stiff for a second but then relaxed. My heart was pounding so hard that he was ringing in my ears.

•••

After the movie was over Wesley looked over at me. He started laughing when he saw my face.

"What?" I asked putting my phone down.

"You have pizza sauce on your cheek." He said while laughing.

I wiped my cheek roughly trying to get it off. He just laughed at my failed attempts.

"Here I got it." He said while leaning over to wipe it off.

"Thanks." I managed to get out with a smile on my face. How embarrassing can you be Liz?

Our faces were close to each other. He started to lean in and my breath got caught in my throat. His lip connected with mine. I sat there not knowing what to do.

It took me a a good second to get my thoughts together before I kiss him back. He smiled into the kiss as his hand moved to rest on my cheek. We separated for air and looked at each other. I laughed as he smiled at me.

I moved from my spot next to him and straddled his leg. He looked up at me with a surprise expression. I leaned down kissed him again and he kissed back with more certainty. He kissed down my jawline and then to my neck. I pulled in his hair softly as he found my sweet spot and sucked on it. I unintentionally let out a moan. He grabbed the skin softly between his teeth. I bucked my hips and he froze his actions.

"Don't do that." He said as he looked at me.

I smirked and wrapped my arms around his neck. "Don't do what? This?" I asked as I started to grind on him. He growled and flipped me into my back. He hovered over me and planted a kiss on my lips.

I smiled as he helped me up. We cuddle with each other and watched The fosters.

❤️:Liked by LizbethJ and 353,674 others
👤:LizbethJ
________________________
Okokalright: I swear we're just friends!
________________________
Comments have been disabled.

❤️: Liked by Okokalright and 308,467
👤:Okokalright
________________________
LizbethJ:We're just friends!
________________________
Comments:
View 286 other comments

JackG: just friends my ass! Johnson is going to kill you.

Stassiebaby: Get it Girl!

My phone rang and Karlee's name popped up. I quickly answered with a worried look on my face.

"Hey! What's wrong?"I asked worried.

"Nothing I wanted to know If you wanted to hang out today?" She asked me in a uncertain voice.

"Yes! Absolutely! When? where?" I said excitedly sitting up and looked around.

"The grove in an hour." She said.

"I'll see you there." I said and hung up.

I looked at Wesley who looked sad. "I have to go meet up with my friend Karlee." I said.

"You have too?" He whined in a kid voice.

"I'm basically the only good thing she has from her childhood. Her parents abused her and the one place she could get away was my house. She's like my sister." I said rubbing my eye.

"Fine but your coming back here afterwards." He said.

"Okay." I leaned in to give him a quick kiss. He pulled me back on top of deepening the kiss. I placed my hand on his chest gripping his shirt. We pulled apart and looked at each other. "We need to talk about whatever this is." I said pointing to us before standing up.

"Absolutely." He said and followed me to his door.

"See ya." I kissed him wrapping my arms around his neck. His hands wrapped around my waist pulling me closer. I smiled and pulled away. I looked at him then walked away to the elevator.

•••

I parked in the parking lot and walked into the large plaza. Karlee was standing outside the entrance and smiled. Her light brown hair down and she was wearing a nirvana shirt. I ran over and hugged her tightly.

"How are you?" I asked letting her go with a smile.

"Okay I guess." She said with a fake smile and started pulling me inside.

" What! No, we're not going shopping. We are going to talk." I said as I pulled her away from the entrance. I pulled her to my car and drove to the under ground parking.

We got out the car and sat on the ground near it. "Talk. Explain why things are 'okay you guess' " I told her as I got comfortable on the ground.

"I got kicked out of my grandparents house. I'm with another foster family. They're far from my old school so I had to go to another one. The school is horrible. They have metal detectors at the entrance and random locker checks. There are police officers in every room. The kids deal drugs.

The family I live with are a bunch of drunks and drug addicts. I can't get any sleep because they are always yelling. I've been beaten for no reason and I have the bruises to show it." She said pulling up her shirt.

She had black and purple marks all over her stomach and rib cage. "Why didn't you tell me?" I asked her getting angry with the situation she was in.

"I didn't want to bother you with my problems." She said looking down at her hands.

"I will always be here for you. Do think that just because I'm posting on social media about things that I won't drop everything for you. I love you. Your like my sister. You are my sister. I am always here." I said pulling her into a hug.

"I love you too." She said while crying.

"We need a picture to compare form when we were kids." I said and snapped a picture.

❤️: Liked by: Okokalright, SammyWilk, Stassiebaby, and 132,467 others.

👤:Karlston
________________________

LizbethJ:Second post of the day with my best friend. Known you since forever. We've been through thick an thin since we were little. Can't imagine a life with out you. Love you to the ends of the earth Karlee.❤️😘
________________________

Comments:
View 465 other comments.

Okokalright: adorable❤️

Karlston: love you too girly❤️

"Let's go get some food! I'm starving." I said to her as we got back in the car.

It's me.....again. Sorry for all the little side notes. Thanks to whoever has read this far.

So the next chapter gets a little dark. I have the Character Karlee that we all love commits suicide. It's for Liz to lose her best friend. If you don't want to read all the details I'll give you a heads up before we get to that part.

I know it's not a great topic but it happens. I want Liz to experience pain and not have a happy go lucky life. If you don't like it please just skip it and don't leave hate comments for my choice.
Thank you!

The chapter was typed out 7/13/17 at 4:48 pm. I was balling my eyes out while I typed it out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.8K 1.3K 45
Destiny Palmer...she seems like your normal teenage girl, but she's far from that. Now that's because she gets bullied, by some of the Magcon boys. A...
3.4M 71.8K 77
Book 1 of 2 ~ You have been added to a groupchat! ~β€’~ SEQUEL IS OUT NOW ; THE END RESULTS ~β€’~ Date published: September 20, 2016 Date completed: May...
2.4K 81 52
At 15 years old she lost her mom to cancer. Now she has to live with her cousin in California. Everyday she has to be with 9 guys and counting. They...
36.8K 644 20
Cameron adds Mia to the magcon groupchat thinking he was adding his photographer, Bryant. What will happen when him and his friends realize he added...