My gang. (1D fanfic.)

By Youngwriter1D

Sarah is a 15 year old girl who just became a celebrity by writing a book. Yes, she is grateful, but misses h... More

My gang. (1Direction)
The move-in.
Friends, really?
Bitter Sweet Confessions
-Life Chapter- The Letterman Interview.
The Crush.
Emma. Ugh.
From one problem to another.
The day after.
Home.
Oh, not again.
The bed.
Taylor's home.
The dress.
Turn your smile into a frown, S.
Plan. Is. On!
Like a boss.
Be My Babe.
This can't be it.
Thank You.
Epilogue.

The pact.

1.5K 15 7
By Youngwriter1D

I knocked on the door. My heart was racing, hard. I could only think about Zayn's face, his amazing eyes, his hair. He was gorgeous. And then I thought about our talks. How I had trusted him. How he had become my best friend in L.A, practically. I couldn't lose him for one kiss. Oh, what would I do?

"Hello babe." It was Harry, opening the door. The wind blowing on his beautiful curls. He waved to my mom, and she hit the road.

"May I speak to Zayn?" I said nervously.

He gave me a reconforting smile and a wink. It was probbably flirtateous, but I guess he could sense that I had come to talk to him about IT.

I came in and there was Zayn, on the couch, with his sexy glasses, intelectually reading the Steve Job's biography.

"Hey." He turned around. Oh god, did I have feelings for him? My heart raced.

"Hey"

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you I was coming, but, can we talk?" I said, biting my lips. I always did that when I was nervous.

"Yeah sure, come with me." He took my hand, taking me to the second floor. I thought he was taking us to his room, but we went way down the hallway, getting to a balcony I never realized was there. He then turned around and climbed some stairs. We where on the rooftop.

I thought I would be scared, since my fear of heights was pretty accute, and I definetly was.

"Um Zayn, I'm awfully scared of heights."

He looked at me and said "Don't worry, I got ya." He then holded my hand and I smiled.

"So I think I know what you want to talk about." We where sitting, looking at the stars. I was so relaxed, but I once again stiffened. I think he sensed it, since he improvised a continuance to his sentence. "That kiss. I don't know what it meant. I have all these mixed feelings. I love you, but I don't know if I love you like more than a friend..." He then looked at me, with puppy eyes.

"I really like you, but I don't know if it's that way. I mean, us two, we're so close, it scares me to loose you."

"I think we should stay as friends" He said, holding my hand tighter. I nodded. While I grinned, I felt like I just gotten slapped. But it was the truth, being friends was the best, specially since I started having mixed feeling bout Harry too. Man, was I a mess. I felt like such a slut too, going for two guys. I was disgusted about myself.

I kept looking at the moon, while he just stared at me. I knew he was, but I couldn't say anything, or even look at him. It would just remind me of how bad I felt. After what I thought where 10 minutes, he took my head, making me look at him straight in the eyes. 

"Don't feel bad. I don't. You didn't hurt me, Sarah. We are the same, we just cleared out some doubts, but let's make a pact: If in 3 more months we still have feelings for the other, we'll tell him or her. And they have to answer honestly. If the answer is 'me too', we'll date". I smiled. It seemed like a fun but yet dangerous pact. One that would eventually bring me trouble, I thought. He then kissed me in the forehead and I said.

"Deal." He then spitted on his hand, and pulled it closer to me, I did the same and we shook them.

"We're so weird..." I said, shaking my head with a smile. 

"You're just noticing it?" I laughed and hugged him. We sat there other 5 minutes, and then went downstairs.

The guys where all trying to help Harry in the kitchen, but where just making it harder for him to work. As we walked in the door Harry screamed "Get out of my kitchen!" I laughed really hard, while everyone left, except for me.

"I'm not scared of you. Now, I have a little bit less than an hour for you to give me my first cooking lesson." I putted on an apron and stared at him. He flashed me his amazing smile.

"Okay, what's the best food you can cook?"

"Does baking count?"

"Not today..."

"Well, I can chop bananas really well!" I said with a smile. He looked at me then rolled his eyes...

"This is gonna be a long night..."

I made a complete mess. Harry laughed at me really hard, then said I should go for the easiest part: mix. So I took the spoon and starting mixing, doing farely good. Without turning around I said.

"I think it's the one thing that didn't mess up the kitchen. What do you think?"

After no answer, I suddenly felt hands around my waist. No big deal, he usually did that, but I then felt lips against my neck. I stiffened. They where slow, going up my neck, then to my ear. "You're doing perfect" Slow words, beautiful accent, seducing rose lips. Months ago I would've killed for him to do that, but now, it honestly just made me feel worst about myself. He kept his lips slightly touching my ear, until we heard the boys' voices, and he pulled away.

"How's my food going?" Said Niall, really anxious.

"Harry has done most of the cooking, I have made sure to make your kitchen a complete disaster!" I smiled at him and everyone laughed.

"Yeah, the place does look pretty messed up..." Zayn. What would he think of what happend between Harry and I seconds before he entered the room? God, now I definitely felt like a slut.

I looked at the watch and said "Shoot, I have to go!"

"You're not staying with us babe?"

"Nope Liam, sorry. I have to get home now."

I gave them each a kiss on the cheek.

The guys offered me to take me home, but I felt bad about making them miss their dinner.

"You know what? I'm not hungry, I'm taking you." Harry. Damn it. Would he make another move on me? If he did, I would have to make him stop. I had just sorted out one problem, didn't want another one just an hour later.

We walked out. It was really peaceful in our street. You could see the car lights far, and listen to some noise, but it just made the place look even more quiet.

"What did you talk about with Zayn today?"

"Oh, you know what." I gave him a smile, and then playfully and softly punched him on the arm.

"Okay, you got me. I'm kind of nosey, one of my weaknesses."

I laughed. He had such an innocent look. His green eyes sparkled brightly.

"I can see that now! So Harry, tell me about your busy love life." I said, changing the topic.

"I'm kind of putting it on hold now. There's just this one girl, she's special." I smiled, knowing for sure it wasn't me.

"Really? Who is she?"

"I'm not telling you now, maybe another day."

"Fair enough, I won't push."

He looked at me deeply. Probbably thinking that I wasn't as nosey as other teenage girls. I respected personal privacy the most out of everything.

"And what about you?"

I didn't know what to answer.

"I always have my love life on hold."

"Okay then, new question. Celebrity crush?"

"Oh, good one! I don't know, maybe Logan Lerman, Josh Hutcherson, and well I used to have other five, but..."

He laughed catching the message. I continued.

"What about you?"

"Scarlett Johansson, Megan Fox, Cher Lloyd, girls like that"

"Smoking hot, amazing ass and pretty face. And sometimes short dresses, right?" I said giving him a 'really?' look.

"Cliche, but they're a crush, not someone I would fall in love with."

"You just fixed everything Hazza!"

We got to my apartment and I started pulling out my key.

He pulled my chin up and looked at me straight in the eye. I smiled, falling into the deepness of those jungle colors. Then I realized what I was about to do in a few seconds, and looked away. I couldn't kiss another of the guys. I found my keys and kissed him on the cheek, then opened the door, after that I waved to him, as he got in the elevator.

Phew.

________________________________________________________________________________

So, I feel kind of crappy about my story. I don't want to dissapoint people, and this chapter hasn't really helped with that. 

Oh, well, tell me what you think below and thank you, I adore you.

XXXXX

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.1K 647 32
Addison is your normal teenage girl. About to be 18, loves One Direction like most other girls, has a best friend. One thing is shes in remission fro...
1.3K 34 13
The overly cliche story of a superstar boy meeting a less-than average girl, with a little twist. Niall Horan meets the weirdest, spunkiest yet most...
43K 320 13
Gretchen Bridges. Seventeen years old. Blonde, curly hair. Dimples. Freckles. Sounds beautiful right? But her life is far from beautiful. She was dia...
39.8K 1.2K 43
This is my story... I'm Kira and I'm 17 years old. I am just a girl from the US who moved to England in search for adventure, little did I know I wou...