Isn't She Lovely -h.s-

By singtomesoftly

He taught to her live big and more importantly dream big. She taught him to stay grounded, that the little... More

Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 1
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 2
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 4
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 5
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 6
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 7
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 8
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 9
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 10
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 11
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 12
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 13
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 14
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 15
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 16
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 17
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 18
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 19
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 20
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 21
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 22
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 23
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 24
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 25
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 26
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 27
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 28
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 29
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 30
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 31
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 32
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 33
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 34
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 35
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 36
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 37
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 38
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 39
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 40
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 41
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 42
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 43
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 44
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 45
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 46
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 47
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 48
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 49
Isn't She Lovely - Epilogue
Isn't She Lovely - Playlist
Isn't She Lovely - Acknowledgments

Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 3

71.9K 724 40
By singtomesoftly

You know when someone touches you and it's like electricity is being shot through your whole body. That's what it felt like when Harry touched me, whether it was holding me while watching a movie, or grabbing my hand to make me walk faster. The only problem was I couldn't tell if it was the same for Harry. It wasn't a shocker that he probably didn’t feel the same about me. I mean with the cheeky smile, flirtatious personality and being a hormonal teenage boy he doesn’t exactly have time to be interested in girls like me. It's been over a year since I started liking Harry more than a friend and I don't think he’ll ever notice.

"Hurry up Sarebear, I'm going to be late for my date if you don't!" Harry shouted at me from down stairs. He had promised his mum would drop me off at the library on the way to his date. Part of me wanted him to be late and just forget the whole thing. We could sit in and have a movie night like we always did, but the other part knew that stopping his date tonight would not stop all of his other dates and make him like me back.

"I'm almost done!" I shouted putting on lip-gloss and then opening the door to walk out. "Uuff" I let out as my body slammed into Harry, who was apparently in such a rush he had to stand right out side the door.

"What are you wearing?" He questioned. I looked down at my body to see a pair of skinnies, a white tank top and a blue jumper pulled over top.

"Clothes." I stated sarcastically. What was Harry's problem?

"I mean on your face." He laughed. I had only put mascara and lip-gloss on but I didn’t wear make-up often.

"What does it look bad?"

" No, I just thought you were studying at the library." He said while he scratched the back of his head.

"I am." I smiled

"Then why are you wearing make-up? You know the books can't see you" He joked. Part of him was joking but the other wasn't. Harry was protective over me ever since the year my mom died. He needed to know exactly where I was going and why.

"Harry, I'm just trying to look human. If you want to complain about girls wearing make-up then why don't you tell one of the girls you’re dating. They pile way to much of it on." I walked past him.

"Haha very funny!" he yelled while running down the stairs.

"I thought so" I smiled.

"Want my mum and I to pick you up after my date?"

"I'm okay Harry, you have your date and I wouldn't want you to have to leave early. I’m only going to be here for an hour or so and your mum already drives me everywhere"

" My mum loves you, she won't mind and besides what I have planned for my date won't take near as long as that." Harry winked. I slapped him in the back of the head and we got into the car.

Harry and I had an understanding, I never bothered him about his womanizer ways and he never teased me for being a square who studied at the library on Friday nights. It worked well for us, at this moment in our life. To be completely honest Harry's womanizer ways were just part of his charm,  and I am 99.9% sure Harry is a virgin. The girls don't date him because he is good in bed or one of the most popular guys in school, they date Harry because he is himself and isn't afraid to be.

I sat in the library flipping through my text books, not being able to focus at all. I kept thinking about Harry, Harry and I to be exact. We had a really good friendship, I knew that but I wanted more. Harry taught  me to live big and more importantly dream big. He had this idea that one day he’ll be a famous singer in band. He had an amazing voice, but the music industry was something hard to get into. Even if you could get into it here in the U.K, it was even harder to get noticed in America. I've always admired his determination. As soon as he was  sixteen, he said he was going to audition for the X-factor. While Harry taught me to dream, I taught him to stay grounded, that the little things in life matter too. Why was there a rush to go through life if in the end we're all just going to die? Harry and I were complete opposites, but  it worked for us.

I looked down at my watch to see it was 9pm. I had been sitting here just thinking about Harry and I for over two hours. Wow, I had it bad. I grabbed my phone out of my bag and fumbled my fingers over the keyboard sending Harry a text.

Done with your steamy date Haz? - Sarebear xx

How'd you know we went in the shower? ;) - Hazza xx

I laughed at Harry's attempt to gross me out and it certainly did.

ew- Sarebear xx

Just kidding want us to come pick you up?- Hazza xx

Yes please - Sarebear xx

I put my phone back in my bag and waited outside for them to come get me. It wasn't much later until they pulled up.

"Have fun at the library?" He mocked me a little.

"Totally." I replied sarcastically.

"Have fun on your date?"

"No, it was a bummer." He stated.

"Really why?" I asked suddenly curious.

"She was really stupid" He started laughing

"That's what happens when you date blonde bimbos." Harry's mum laughed at my comment.

"Yea, I'd rather just hang with you anyways" He grinned. When he smiled I couldn't help but feel butterflies in my stomach.

We pulled up to my house, and it was in complete darkness. I really didn't want to be alone.

"Want to watch a movie at my house?" I suggested

"Only if it's Love Actually." He stated

"Haz, we watch that all the time can we please watch one of my favourites?"

"Is one of your favourites Love Actually?" He grinned and  I gave him the look.

"Fine you pick, but if I fall asleep it's not my fault okay?"

"Okay"

I chose The Notebook, which is my all time favourite movie. Harry and I had a close favourite type of movie and we usually watched the same few movies over and over again. Harry and I cuddled up on the couch as we always do; he sits on the end, leaned up against the arm of the couch and I lay across the rest, curling my upper body in his nook. He smelt so good! I was home alone a lot ever since my mum died, even though it's been over a year. My dad worked full time day and part time night. He said it was to pay the bills but I partially think it was to keep himself distracted. It was nice to have Harry around, he never liked me being alone at night and I didn’t really like it either.

The movie ended and my dad still wasn't home, as usual. I went upstairs to get changed. I tied my long brown hair into a ponytail and washed my face. I took off my clothes and pulled on an oversized t-shirt and pajama shorts. When I was done I went to my room and laid in my bed waiting for Harry to tuck me in like he always does.

"Night Sarebear, call me if you need anything. Okay?" He pulled the sheets up to my shoulders and then kissed me on the forehead.

"Night Haz, call me if you get scared of the dark" I mocked him.

With that Harry went and turned out my light. I listened and waited till I heard

Harry leave, locking the door behind him. He was the best friend anyone could ask for and if he were to ever settle down he would definitely treat his girl like a princess.

A/N: As you can see I uploaded a new chapter, I am sorry if it sucks and that it is short. I had a super hectic night tonight and I am also sorry that there is no real romance yet. You could almost say it's a filler cause not much happened but it's important for later on and a few chapters in this story are going to be like this.  I feel like you need to see or feel their friendship for a while first and after all if I jumped right into it, it wouldn't really be a story.

What do you think about Sarah?

What do you think about Harry?

Any Predictions on what going to happen in the next chapter?

Any Predictions  on what  they were talking about in Chpater 1?

Anything you want to happen?

^ those are just some ideas to comment about incase you didn't have any :)

Let me know what you think  -Thanks  for reading :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 127 43
She didn't realize it at the time, but it was only him who would make everything better and allow her to see how extravagant life truly is.
3.2K 189 23
"I don't know if I am capable of loving you as much as you love me. You will soon find out that I am not the man you want to be with. I think you nee...
61.9K 1K 32
She wanted something new. He was just the person to help her.
12.2K 45 54
[COMPLETE] "This isn't right.." I breathe, his soft lips layering onto my skin softly. I part my lips and grab hold to his thick hair, my eyes closi...