Older Brothers

By lookingatitnow

Khloe Lakewoods life isn't ordinary. It's the opposite. She has six older and overprotective brothers. How do... More

CHARACTORS
Prologue
1
2
CHAPTER FOUR -FIRST DAY
CHAPTER Five - chase
Chapter Six - Rumours
Chapter Seven - Football
Chapter Eight - The Game
Chapter Nine - Detention
Chapter Ten - Elliott
Chapter eleven - My Brothers Friends
Chapter Twelve - the next morning
Chapter Thirteen - Charlie's New Friends
Chapter Fourteen - Friday
Chapter Fifteen - Hopefully I Get Away with it
Chapter Sixteen - The Party, P1
Chapter Seventeen - The Party, P2
Chaptet eighteen - The Morning After
Chapter Nineteen - Lazy Days By The Pool
Twenty - Cat Fight
Chapter Twenty-one - A new kind of enemy
Chapter twenty-two - The Problem that is Khloe
Twenty-three- Bright Ideas
Chapter Twenty-Four - Karma
Chapter Twenty-five - Old Friends are the best friends
Chapter Twenty-six - Taylor
Chapter Twenty-Seven - CHASE
Chapter Twenty-Eight - Coming Clean
Chapter Twenty-nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-one
Chapter thirty-two
Chapter thirty-three
Chapter thirty-four
Chapter thirty-five
Chapter thirty-six - I don't feel like talking
Chapter thirty-seven
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57

CHAPTER THREE - SHOPPING

34.6K 815 302
By lookingatitnow

CHAPTER THREE - SHOPPING

At around two I found myself wedged between Charlie and Tommy in the back of the car. Elliott and Chase were sat in the front. it seemed that Jake and Dean had decided to stay home. were in the front and they both kept looking back to check we weren't fighting every couple of minutes.

"You might also want to look for something for next Saturday." Elliott told us.

"What's next Saturday?" Charlie asked.

"We're having a barbecue, to send Dad off." Chase told him.

"Dads leaving already?" I asked, slouching down into my seat.

"Yeah, he got called back early." Elliott  told me.

"when's he back?" I asked.

"Don't be stupid Khloe." Chase snapped.

"what?"

"You know what." Tommy spat, taking Chase's side.

"Khlo, you know we can't always be certain. Okay?" Elliott said and I slightly nodded.

Soon we had arrived at the shopping centre and went straight to the schools local uniform shop, which I hated, but survived. I did attempt to get the shortest shirt, but not because I wanted to be a slut or anything but because they were ridiculously long and i wanted to see what I could get away with. But I didn't.

"Are you going to get anything for Saturday?" Elliott asked us.

"Yeah, just a new shirt." Charlie said, shrugging.

"What about you, Khlo?"

"Yes, there's a cute dress I've had my eye on in H&M." I replied.

"Okay well I'll take Charlie, chase you take Khloe." Elliott ordered us.

"Why can't I take Charlie? I don't want to go shopping in some dumb girls store. " Chase complained.

"Why don't you go with Elliott and I'll go by myself?" I suggested.

"No, you're still grounded after that party." Tommy said, smirking as he knew I'd hate him for bringing it up. He was right and it made us all uncomfortable.

"Hasn't it been long enough?" I whined.

"No." They all snapped.

"Tommy you'd better come with me otherwise you two will kill each other. I'll meet you at Pizza Hut in forty five minutes." Elliott said and left me alone with Chase of all people.

I turned to chase. "If you don't wanna go round the shop, I can meet you in forty minutes and Elliott or Tommy for that matter will never know?" I said, getting my hopes up, knowing Chase didn't give a shit.

"Why would I do that?"

"Because you don't wanna go round a shop?"

"No, Khloe. If you think after the stunt you pulled I'm just gonna let you off the hook, you've got another thing coming." He said.

"Thought you didn't care?"

"I don't."

"So let me go." I replied.

"I'd rather see you suffer. Now walk." He ordered me in the direction of the shop and we headed there.

So I spent a while trying on different clothes and dresses, not just for the barbecue, but just because I wanted to take as long as possible to piss chase off.

"You done?" He asked me as I walked down lanes of clothes.

"Why'd you hate me so much?" I asked, but he didn't respond as I rummaged my way through a rack of clothes. "You just not gonna answer the question?" Still no response as I handed him a dress for him to hold for me a moment.

"Why do you think?" He asked, taking the dress off of him, but not moving. I just stood there looking at him.

"So you do hate me?"

"I didn't say that." He did, "I'm not having this conversation."

"But you are."

"No I'm not, Khloe."

"Well we're talking about it, right now. So we're having the god damn conversation. Now answer my question before we make a scene."

He sighed. "No, Khloe. I don't hate you. You're my sister." He said.

"Just because I'm you're sister doesn't mean you don't hate me." I said. "We have many siblings, of course you'll hate one of them. Why me?" I asked, not trying to sound Whiney or bratty, I just wanted to know.

"I told you, we're not talking about this." He said and ran his hands through his hair. He was stressed. "Now because I'm you're older brother, you're going to fucking listen to me and leave it alone." He continued, taking a deep breath. "Are you getting that or not? We need to leave."

"Yes."

Then we went and paid and walked to the restaurant in silence. I guess I had annoyed him a little too much.

****

"You two took you're time, did you get along?" Elliott asked as I sat besides Tommy. Unfortunately it was the only set let  because chase had snatched the seat next to charlie. At least I was opposite Elliott.

"Well actually -" I started, but Chase cut me off.

"Just fine."

"Did you buy anything?" Tommy asked. Why couldn't he just shut up and pretend to not exist?

"Yes." I answered.

"What?" Charlie asked.

"A dress."

"Not too short?" Elliott asked.

"No it was fine." Chase answered for me.

"Good, we wouldn't want people thinking our little sister is a whore, now would we?" Tommy said, knowing that would wind me up, which it did.

"Will you shut up?! Tommy, I regret that fucking night and I don't want to do anything like that again, so will you please just drop it?"

"How can I just drop it when I still remember that guy with his tongue down you're throat?"

"Because I don't want to remember it either." I said, turning away from him. I suddenly felt upset about the whole situation and utterly stupid because if I had gone too far, I know it would of been one of my worst mistakes.

"Tommy, please leave it now."  Elliott said after realising how uncomfortable everyone was feeling and he did thankfully.

The four of us sat and ate the pizza once we had ordered and it had arrived and soon we were done with shopping and ready to leave, which we did.

******

When we arrived home I went straight to my room and put on something more comfortable to wear after hanging up my clothes.

Once changed, I went downstairs and entered the lounge, which was surprisingly empty. I sat down and put a blanket over myself, before turning on the tv and watching some episodes of law and order.

"Hey Khlo." Elliott, my oldest brother said entering the lounge and sat down on one of the other sofas. "Hi..." I said in a quiet voice, absorbed in my programme.

"You okay?" He asked me, I nodded, but I lied. I was angry and upset that chase wouldn't answer my question and that Tommy and me were still fighting. I wasn't going to make a point of it to Elliott though because that would just start a whole load of drama that none of us want.

He didn't say anything after that and just watched the episode with me in silence, which I loved. He respected that I didn't want to talk and didn't try to change what I was watching. Plus I know he's a law and order fan, which made me even more happy.

"What's on?" Jake asked, entering the lounge with chase right behind him. Great. Jake came and sat down next to me and Chase sat the other side of him, faraway from me.

"This looks rubbish." Chase commented.

"Who's got the remote?" Jake asked, but I just snuggled deeper into my blanket, hiding the remote within it. Of course they looked to Elliott first because everyone knows I never get the controller in this house -  only when no ones here.

"Not me." Elliott said, putting his hands up In the air. "I've got to go and help dad with dinner anyway." He said, standing up and leaving me with the two devils.

"So, Khloe. Do you have the controller?" Jake asked me. Chase just watched as he wanted to be as faraway from me as possible, but he's always there to help his brother and see me in misery or assist.

I just kept watching the TV, not looking at them. What they didn't know was that we were out of batteries and I had taken the batteries out of the controller and hidden them aswell.

"Answer him, Khloe." Chase ordered.

"I don't have it." I replied.

"Liar...." Tommy sang.

"Khloe, you know how this works." Jake said.

"Oh do I? What because this happens so bloody often that you could give it a name? It's called bullying." I snapped, getting irritated that a new episode was being interrupted.

"No, I'd call it boisterous sibling rivalry, wouldn't you, Tommy?" Jake asked and Tommy and even chase agreed as Jake came over to me and picked my body up, which was still wrapped in the blanket and cradled me in his arms like a little kid. Well this was a little better then being pinned down and punched on the floor.

Tommy was now stood in front of me and Jake, looking down on me, smirking. God I hated that boy.

"Jake, stop this is ridiculous." I snapped.

"But you look so cute." He said, tapping his finger on my nose.

"And you're not going to do anything about it, Khlo because if you do, I tell Dad more detail of the night me and Dean found you at that party." Tommy said - my jaw dropped.

Jake smirked at me and came and picked me up and cradled me like a baby. He held me in his arms whilst I was there frozen.

"Jake, please stop." I almost begged, but he just rocked me instead.

"Where's the controller?"  He asked me.

"I don't have it." I said, attempting to sit up but Chase pushed me down.

"Liar." He snapped.

"Okay, little Khlo, we'll have to do this the hard way." Jake said, picking me up and walking out of the room with me.

"Okay, Jake. Fine. You win!" I said, wanting him him to just put me down and leave me alone.

"Too late, sister." He said, smirking.

"Jake!" I almost shouted as he headed towards the patio doors.

"Don't you dare put me in the pool again! Do you know what month it is?"

"July?" He said.

"No. It's fricking late October!" I practically shouted.

"Oh well, no time like the present for a swim." He said and dropped me into the water, with the controller. I guess we both loose.

It was freezing. I felt so cold as my body floated down to the bottom of the pool. I was coughing and coughing all over again and this was getting all too familiar, but this time there was no one to pull me up.

I kicked my way to the surface after slightly hitting my head on the bottom of the pool, but I wasn't going to tell them that. They were laughing, again and I felt powerless, just like before. I made my way out of the pool and stormed inside shivering. My head was pounding as I walked up the staircase, bumping into Elliot. Elliot was nice, I guess? He was loved by most people and was popular in school. He also was really good at sport and was the captain of the football team. However, he sometimes liked to tease me and wind me up, just like the others and thought he was too cool and good looking to be seen with me. Jerk.

"Hey! Khloe." Elliot said stopping me, making me holt. I could hear footsteps coming closer which meant chase, Jake and Tommy  were coming. I don't know why they weren't done with me, I thought I'd been punished enough. "Hi." I said trying to walk past him.

"Why you all wet?" He asked me, preventing me from proceeding.

"Take a guess."

"Are you okay? You look freezing." He said.

"Of course I'm fucking  freezing! They threw me in the pool and I hi-" I was about to say, but stopped myself. I don't want them to know I hit my head because they'd feel guilty and would irritate me about it.

"Khloe, did you get hurt?" Elliot asked me.

"No. I'm fine. Now move shit face." I said and pushed past him, making my way to my bedroom and got dried up.

Once done, I left my room because believe it or not I wanted to watch tv and I've never been allowed one. Therefore some of my brothers had one - the older ones, the basement had one, but they never let me down there and the only other place that had a TV except the lounge was my dad's room.

So I started towards it, wrapped in another blanket and made it. I got inside and lay down on his bed and flicked on the TV. I put law and order back on and managed to get through two episodes before being interrupted.

"Khloe!" Elliott shouted. I heard so much noise outside the door, they were all looking for me.

"Khlo? Where you gone?" Charlie asked in a smaller voice.

"Oh Khloe, better come out of hiding before the monsters find you!" Tommy said, laughing.

"Fuck sake Khloe, just come out." Chase shouted, he couldn't be bothered with this.

"Khlo, where are you?" Jake shouted.

That was when Dads bedroom door was opened and Tommy, Jake and Chase saw me lying on the bed.

"Why didn't you answer?" Jake asked me. I shrugged. I was feeling tired and becoming a little cold and my head was pounding.

"Don't give us that shit, Khloe." Chase snapped.

Jake came over towards the bed and sat down beside me, pulling my upper body over his legs. I didn't bother to pull away or push him off of me, I was too tired and couldn't bothered to fight. I would just loose anyway.

Jake put his hand on my arm and commented "Khlo, you're freezing." He said, wrapping his arms around me. I still didn't say anything.

"She's just doing this so she can snitch later." Chase stated.

"No, chase. She's really cold." Jake said to him. "Come on, please Khloe, talk to me." Jake said.

"it's fine, Jake. Just leave me alone." I said.

"Well you're obliviously not fine." Tommy said.

"I just feel tired and I've got a headache." I said in a small voice and continued watching my programme.

"Stop acting, Khloe. You're just trying to get us in trouble." Chase spat.

"Chase, shut up, will you?" Jake defended me, surprisingly.

"It's fine, you can go." I said. I'm not going to cause a drama.

"Can someone get Elliott?" Jake said.

"What so he can come in here, scream at us and take the baby's side. No." Chase said.

"What the fuck chase? She's actually sick. Can't you see that? I can't believe you're being so self centred." Jake snapped.

"It's fine, I'll get him." Tommy said leaving.

"Chase can you drop this?" Jake said. "She's our sister." But chase just rolled his eyes and stormed out in response.

"I'm sorry." I said to Jake. "I don't want to cause trouble." I told him.

"Khloe, its fine okay?" He said.

That's when the door was opened again and Elliott, our oldest brother, came In with Tommy and Charlie following behind.

"Khloe, what's wrong?" He said, coming over to me.

"I think she's sick." Jake said. "She's not the usual Khloe."

Elliott  bent down and looked at me carefully. "How'd you feel?"
I just shrugged.

"She's got a headache and she's cold." Jake informed him.

"Do you want to go to bed Khloe? I can call dad as well if you want?" Elliott said.

"No, no. Don't call dad. I'm fine." I said.

"You're not fine." Charlie said, but I just glared at him.

"Fine. We won't call Dad, but let's get you to bed, okay?" Elliott said and Jake picked me up, following Elliott  to my room and he placed me in my bed.

"Okay, if you need anything just ask okay? Get some sleep, Khlo." Elliott told me and kissed my forehead then the two of them left and I fell asleep.

Another chapter!! I don't like this chapter very much, but here it is. I haven't really changed it from before, but I hope you like it.

xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Lucent By ads ¡¡

Teen Fiction

159K 3.7K 17
lucent (adj); softly bright or radiant ✿ ✿ ✿ My brother's hand traces the cut on my right cheek for some minutes. I have no idea how a cut can b...
34.5K 746 27
Still shocked in her mothers sudden marriage, Elliana is finding it hard adjusting to her new life and family, which comes with four extremely protec...
272K 12.6K 56
Despite years of abuse by a close family member, Maya is starting to learn the meaning of trust and love with the help of her new family. She's made...
698K 13.9K 46
We have seen over protective brothers, there are maybe 6 , 7 or 8 brothers but what if a girl has 18 brothers, with her over protective parents and c...