Team 10 Imagines {DISCONTINUE...

Oleh -jaderade-

{THIS STORY IS NO LONGER BEING WRITTEN} Hey, guys!! As the title says, I'm gonna write some imagines about th... Lebih Banyak

How You Meet-Part One
How You Meet-Part Two
Their Name In Your Phone
Your Name In Their Phone
Matching Tattoos You Get
Pick-Up Line They Use On You
The Prank They Pull On You//Reaction
The Prank You Pull On Them//Reaction
Something You Steal From Them
Your Favorite Picture Of Them
Where They Kiss You
What You Fight About
Their Favorite Thing About You
Your Favorite Thing About Them
Your Favorite Outfit On Them
Their Favorite Outfit On You
How They Wake You Up
Netflix Series You Watch Together
Jealousy
They Find Out You Can Sing
Prank Wars
Puppy They Get You
Age You Met
Your Best Friend In The House
Who Made The First Move?
Who Does The Child Look More Like?
Favorite Thing You Do Together
Their Favorite Color On You
Your Favorite Color On Them
Emoji Pillow They Get You
Where You Get Married
Their Favorite Way You Wear Your Hair
Morning Text They Send You
Car They Buy You
YouTuber(s) You Watch Together
Ivan-Flirty
Emilio-Sick
Meal They Cook For You
When You're On Your Period
Martinez Twins-Dinner
Inspired Outfits
Drunk Texts
Your Wedding Dress
Where You Go On Your First Date
7 Minutes In Heaven-Nathan Speiser
Anthony-Suicide
Kade-Storm
Kade-Boyfriend
Chance-Cheating?
Where They Propose
Engagement Announcement
Finding Out You're Pregnant
Pregnancy Announcement
Maternity Photoshoot
Maternity Outfits
Cheater, Cheater-Chance
Cheater, Cheater-Chance Part 2
Requests Closed :(
A/N

Anthony-I Like You, Okay?

4.2K 72 23
Oleh -jaderade-

This was requested by the lovely @alysamaryf. It was lovely talking to you!! Everyone, go follow, ASAP!! I feel bad because this was requested quite a bit ago and I JUST got around to doing it. But I'm doing it!! That should count, right? I'm hoping to make this longer to make up for wait haha. Thanks for all your patience and support! I really hope you enjoy it!! <3

Word Count: 3330

You were sitting around doing pretty much nothing one day. You were just listening to some music, sitting on the couch downstairs in the Team 10 House. It was around noon. You had gotten dressed earlier in a black, short-sleeve, low cut bodysuit. You also had on a pair of white shorts with a pair of black, lace-up high heels with silver/gold embellishments. You also had on a jean jacket. Your hair was wavy with a braid crown and your makeup was rather natural looking but still noticeable. (Picture Below)

You were just minding your own business when Chance came running into the living room, with Anthony not far behind Chance, chasing him. Anthony. Hmm. You had been in love with Anthony since he had come to pick you up to take you to the Team 10 House for the first time so you could move in. He had insisted on carrying all your bags for you and had talked to you the whole ride back to the Team 10 House. Anthony had also accidentally mentioned that he watched your vlogs, which made you and him both turn bright red. Of course, you had always had always has a little crush on Anthony watching Chance and Anthony's vlogs, but it was different than meeting him in person. He was... perfect. Or, as close to perfect as you had ever seen in your life. You always thought that Anthony was the largely underrated member of Team 10.

When you paused your music and looked up at the boys, you had noticed that Chance was laughing, and Anthony didn't look quite happy. In fact, he looked mad, and... almost... nervous? You couldn't quite tell, but the look on both of their faces made you very uneasy. Your headphones were still in, so the boys thought you couldn't hear them. Although, you were curious, so you didn't make them think any different. Chance and Anthony stopped in front of you, and you began to notice the panic on Anthony's face. You started to panic on the inside. You looked back down at your phone, pretending you didn't even notice them. What was going on?

"Don't do it, Chance just leave her alone. She probably doesn't even want to be in it." Anthony said anxiously to his friend.

"Why dude? You hiding something?" Chance asked, laughing it off.

"What... I... no...." Anthony responded anxiously.

"You are hiding something! Oh, I'm definitely asking her!" Chance said.

"No! Chance don't-" Anthony was cut off by Chance ripping your earbuds out of your ears.

"OW! CHANCE! WHAT THE HECK?" You yelled at him, noticing the panic in Anthony's eyes. You had to join... whatever was about to happen. You needed to know what Anthony was hiding that had something to do with you.

"Sorry." Chance mumbled."I wanted to ask you if-" Chance was cut off.

"Chance!" Anthony whined/warned.

"If," Chance continued, sending a dirty look towards Anthony, "You would like to join our Q&A thing for our new video." Chance asked.

Oh. That's not so bad. "Sure, when are we filming?" You asked, trying not to sound too eager. You really wanted to find out what Anthony was hiding from everyone. Even Chance didn't know.

You saw Anthony tense up and frown from the corner of your eye but Chance smiled. Anthony looked genuinely nervous. "Perfect," Chance said smiling, "Right now, if you're ready?" Chance responded in a question form.

"Sure, let me just grab my gum and chapstick. Where are we filming? Also, who all is in it?" You asked.

"Mine and Anthony's room. And it's just you, me, and Tony." Chance smiled and winked, pulling Anthony out of the room, presumably upstairs. Anthony did not look happy in the least. You almost felt guilty for agreeing to do the video. But curiosity had gotten the best of you once again. 

You stuck a piece of mint gum in your mouth and put on some Candy Cane flavored chapstick (That's my favorite kind of chapstick. What's yours? Tell me in the comments.), slipping the tube into your pocket. You adjusted your clothes, making sure you wouldn't have any clothing malfunctions. Then, you decided last minute to take off your jacket, and walked upstairs before you changed your mind. You weren't the most confident person, but you wanted to look good for the video. You made it upstairs and knocked on the boys' door. You opened the door after hearing Chance yell 'come in'. You walked in, seeing the Chance and Anthony trying to clean for the video, but they were basically just shoving things under the bed and things like that.

"Oh my..." You sighed, "Let me help." You said, gaining Anthony's attention, who had just noticed what you were wearing. His eyes widened and he blushed, quickly looking away from you. You shrugged it off, beginning to help clean. 

Honestly, cleaning was kind of fun for you in a weird way. You loved how things looked when they were organized. You had finished helping the boys clean the whole room in under 10 minutes. Chance kept repeating how shocked he was that you were so good at cleaning and that the room hadn't been this clean since they had moved in. You got kind of annoyed though, because who did he think cleaned the whole house? Magical fairies? No, you. You and Erika. But, mostly you. It's not like you didn't enjoy it, but it would be nice to get some acknowledgment every once in a while. 

Anthony seemed to notice how annoyed you were as you guys were finishing. "Hey, of course Y/N can clean. Who else cleans the house?" Anthony stood up for you.

"Oh... I don't know... I guess I never thought about it..." Chance responded, thinking.

"Of course you haven't, because you only care about yourself. As long as you're not doing the cleaning, and it gets clean, who cares, right?" Anthony responded, looking frustrated. 

"Hey, hey. Thanks, Tony, but it's cool. Let's just film, okay?" You broke in, playing peacemaker once again. Anthony blushed and he and Chance nodded. You all sat down on the bed, you in the middle, Anthony on your right, and Chance on your left. Chance turned on the camera. 

"HEY GUYS!" Chance started the intro. You weren't focused on that, however. You looked over at Anthony while Chance did the intro and explained what we would be doing. You saw Anthony tensed up beside you and just looking forward. You nudged him and he looked down at you. You gave him questioning eyes and he just shook his head and fake-smiled, looking back at the camera.

Chance nudged you. Oh, crap, guess it was your turn to speak. "Hey, everyone! I'm Y/N, and I'm also new to this channel I believe. I'm super excited to be here though! Thanks for having me here losers!" You said, smiling, and nudging the boys on each side of you. 

Chance laughed. "Okay, then! I guess we can get started now! You guys ready?" Chance asked, pulling the Twitter questions up on his phone.

You nodded. "What about you, Tony? Ready? ARE YOU READY FOR THIS?" You yelled, trying to get a real smile on Anthony's face. It worked. Anthony chuckled, looking down at you.

"YES I'M READY, Y/N." Anthony yelled back.

"Psh, get a room." Chance laughed. Both you and Anthony stopped smiling and started blushing.

"Just ask a question." You snapped.

"Okay, okay. Sheesh." Chance held up his hands. "What is your favorite color?"

A few questions like this rolled by, and you were only half-interested. You were much more interested in how upset and uneasy Anthony looked. You couldn't understand why. That was, until Chance asked the next two questions.

"Okay... next question." Chance said. He was hype enough for all three of you, "Are you in a relationship? Well, as you all know, I'm married to Tessa. So... that's a yes for me!"

It was your turn. As much as you'd like to say yes... "No, I am not currently in a relationship." You responded, fake-smiling. It was quiet for a second and you noticed Anthony looking at you. You nudged him. "What about you Anthony?" You laughed.

"Oh! Oh..." Anthony snapped out of his daze and looked at the camera. "Nope. I'm single!" Anthony laughed and winked. Your heart leaped. You thought you had heard him talking about a girl not too long ago... But, that meant you had a chance with him! Right?

"Oh! Would you look at that!" Chance started, "Both of you are single. What are the odds?" Chance smirked.

"Ha. Ha. Ask the next question Chance or I'll hit you." You said, ending with an innocent smile.

"Geez! Fiesty! If you insist." Chance said, smirking again. 

You felt your heart drop with nerves, and Anthony tensed up even more next to you, if that was even possible. You felt really guilty now, for seemingly causing Anthony to be so uncomfortable. You looked down at the bed, noticing Anthony's hand right next to yours. You moved your hand on top of this, hoping to provide some comfort. Anthony jumped a little at first, but smiled down at you. Thankfully, Chance had been too busy ranting at the camera about something to notice this had happened. But then...

"Okay, guys! Since you wanted the next question so desperately, here it is," Chance smirked. You were getting pretty sick of all his smirking. "Do you like anyone in the Team 10 House?" Chance asked. Oh...crap. "Well, as I said earlier, I got my girl Tessa, so, another yes for me. And you guys?"

"Well," You decided to be honest. Because, well, screw it, why not? "Yeah... actually I do." You smiled. Anthony had slipped his hand out from under yours and you frowned at the lack of contact.

"Um, I do, yeah..." Anthony said quiet, sounding upset. You couldn't understand why, but at the same time, your heart jumped at him saying that. Although... why would Anthony like you? You wondered to yourself. You frowned. Anthony did too. What was going on?

"Welllll, okayyyy thennnn." Chance said awkwardly, "So, that's it for this video!" Chance began the outro.

You were too focused on looking over at Anthony, concerned. He looked back over at you and you kind of just looked at each other, hurt and confusion in both of your eyes. But... why? In fact, you were so entranced in Anthony's eyes, you hadn't even realized Chance had finished the outro until the weight next to you disappeared, causing you to fall a little into Anthony. Chance grabbed the camera and walked out, Anthony abruptly standing up and following, breaking your eye contact with the swift movement, leaving you sitting all alone, wondering what in the world had just happened. Anthony slammed the door behind him, causing you to flinch. He seemed to have forgotten that this was his room, not yours.

I mean, were you hurt? Yeah, sure. But... did you desperately want to know what had made Anthony so angry and upset? Heck yes. You quickly stood and swung the door open, chasing after Anthony. You watched Chance disappear into Tessa's room with the camera and laptop, and you assumed he was going to edit the mess that that video was. (I hate saying 'that that' haha.) You saw Anthony keep walking though, stomping off to god knows where. You walked after him, quickening his pace. Who cared where he was going? You wanted answers, and with how Anthony treated you, you felt like you deserved them.

"ANTHONY!" You yelled after him. He ignored you and walked quickly down the stairs. You began to get frustrated with the boy that you so desperately liked. "ANTHONY TALK TO ME!" You yelled. But he kept walking, seemingly to the door. "ANTHONY TRUJILLO I SAID TALK TO-" You were cut off my Anthony turning to look at you, looking as if he were about to cry. "me." You finished with a whisper.

You gasped and jumped a little with Anthony wrapped his hand gently around your wrist and led you quickly to your room, away from Chad and the Martinez Twins sitting in the living room, watching you with shocked and confused faces. Anthony pulled you carefully, not harshly, into your room and closed the door behind him.

"Fine." Anthony said, his voice emotionless, "Let's talk, Y/N. What does your majesty want to talk about?" He asked coldly.

"Ouch." You whispered, "I don't think I deserved that Tony..." You said quietly, hurt.

"You're right." Anthony sighed, "I'm sorry Y/N..." He said, tears in his eyes, looking down at the ground. Your heart hurt. What had you missed?

"Hey..." You said softly, putting your fingers under his chin, lifting his head a little to make him look at you. You were pretty short, so it didn't take much. "Talk to me, Tony. What's wrong?" You asked, afraid to speak too loud and break the moment.

"I just... I don't know..." Anthony responded.

"You were acting weird during the video... then you got... mad at me? I don't understand what I did?" You responded, not breaking eye contact.

"You didn't do anything..." Anthony said. You raised an eyebrow, that wasn't very convincing. "No! No, I swear you didn't do anything. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to treat you like that." He responded, taking a quick step back from you. "It's just..."

"It's just what, Anthony? I just want answers! I thought we were close enough... I... I don't see why you're hiding things from me." You said, frustration level rising at the breaking of eye contact. You had unintentionally raised your voice.

"Look! You think I like hiding things from you? No! I don't. You just don't understand! I don't want to hide this from you, but I can't tell you. I can't..." Anthony responded, his voice raising as well.

"WHY? WHY CAN'T YOU TELL ME? I DON'T UNDERSTAND. DID YOU KILL MY SISTER OR SOMETHING? NO! SO I DON'T SEE WHAT IT WOULD HURT TO LET ME IN ON WHY YOU'RE SO UPSET AT ME. JUST,  ANSWER ME! IT'S JUST WHAT TONY? WHAT ARE YOU HIDING FROM ME?" You yelled back.

"I LIKE YOU, OKAY?" Anthony yelled back, causing both of you to freeze. Neither of you expected him to say that. Anthony honestly looked just as shocked as you. 

He opened his mouth to say something, but decided against it, looking upset and angry, swinging the door open and walking out. The sound of the door swinging open and hitting the wall was enough to quickly snap you out of your shocked state. 

"HEY!" You screamed after Anthony. "GOD, ANTHONY, COME BACK HERE, LET ME TALK." You yelled, afraid he'd go outside and leave you all alone without even hearing your side of things. 

When you ran quickly out of your room, you realized that Jake and Erika were sitting on one couch, Chad and the twins were on another in the living room and they were all staring at you, beyond shocked. You were the quiet one. But you could care less at this point. You needed to make Anthony talk to you. You pretended not to even notice them. You chased Anthony outside and heard everyone follow you, eager to find out what was happening. You chased him all the way to the backyard before he stopped in place.

"What? Come to mock me?" Anthony responded coldly. Great, not he was bottling up his emotions.

"No. I didn't. Tony look at me." You said in a cold warning tone, catching his attention. He turned around and looked you straight in the eyes. You froze, all the emotions in his eyes causing you to forget what words were. You heard everyone gather next to you and Anthony.

"WHAT? WHAT DO YOU WANT THEN?" Anthony yelled at you, causing you to flinch.

"YOU! I WANT YOU!" You yelled back, angrily. Confusion flooded Anthony's eyes and face.

"Wha-?" Anthony started.

"I LIKE YOU TOO STUPID." You said, unintentionally still yelling.

"What do you... what? You-" Tony started, but you quickly cut him off.

You took a quick step forward, ending up right in front of Anthony. You didn't stop for a second when you put your hands on either side of Anthony's face and attached your lips to his. It was a quick, hungry kiss. You had never kissed anyone like that before. You never wanted to stop kissing him, but...you kind of had to. 

Jake had dumped cold water on both of your heads, causing you to break apart. You gasped. Then, you saw Jake blush and mutter and apology. You were confused. Why did Jake get so flustered? Then, Anthony, looked down at you, blushing too, turning your back to everyone. He took off his sweatshirt and handed it to you. Only then did you look down and notice that you had a slight clothing malfunction. That meaning most of your boob had fallen out because the water had shifted your bodysuit. You quickly put on Anthony's sweatshirt, blushing like crazy.

"Thanks a lot, Jake." You laughed awkwardly. You could see everyone look relieved that you weren't angry.

"Sorry, Y/N." Jake laughed, still blushing, "It was just a prank bro." You rolled your eyes, chuckling slightly. Besides, you got to wear Anthony's sweatshirt, so that made up for it. You were just glad no one recorded that.

"I didn't mind too much." Anthony winked at you. You blushed and looked down. You heard everyone start to leave, to leave you guys alone.

Anthony stepped forward and put his fingers under your chin, just as you did an eternity ago. Well, that's what it felt like. Tony lifted your head up and kissed you again. This kiss was slow and soft; filled with emotion. You quickly returned the kiss. Anthony broke the kiss, looking down at you with a smile.

"You look really cute in my sweatshirt." Tony said sweetly, "Although, I did like the view of what's under it more." Anthony winked. You punched him jokingly in the arm and leaned in to kiss him again.

Tony didn't mind, returning the kiss. It quickly began to get heated, Anthony licking your lip. You smiled, keeping your mouth closed. 

He leaned away from the kiss for a moment and mumbled, "Hmm, looks like we've got a tease here." You giggled. 

Tony wrapped his hand around yours and led you back inside, ignoring everyone's comments. He led you straight to your room and closed the door behind him in a lot less threatening way this time. Anthony stepped forward and kissed you again, his arms finding their way quickly around your waist. You wrapped your arms around his neck, your fingers weaving into his hair. Anthony gently stepped forward so your back was now against the wall. 

You broke the kiss for air, but you quickly reattached your lips to his. Anthony again ran his tongue along your lip, but you smirked into the kiss, thinking you were winning this. That was until Tony repositioned his hands to your butt and gently squeezed, causing you to gasp. Anthony took the opportunity and stuck his tongue into your mouth. You kissed for a bit.

"Touche." You said, laughing. You looked at Anthony, his lips red and swollen, hair a mess, and just thought, Wow. I did this.

Anthony winked, "Hey, you can't win em all." He laughed.

You nodded and smiled, keeping your arms wrapped around Anthony's neck.

"You know," You started, "I think I love you." You finished softly.

"I love you too, Y/N. I love you too." Anthony responded, nothing but love in his eyes.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

11.3K 66 12
So yeah these are vinnie hacker imagines surprisee. Hope you enjoy <3
62.1K 148 105
Imagines for the breezy boys duh
22.4K 1.1K 25
he met her unexpectedly and didn't expect that it'll happen in front of a lot of people.
355K 1.6K 12
This is for y'all horny buddies. If Josh ever finds this I'm done.