Programmed to Glow [A KaitoxL...

By InkpenA113

This was the world they lived in. A world where a glowing chest meant you've found the person you're destine... More

Prolouge
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Guys I'm So Sorry...
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
If You Need Something Else to Read...

Chapter Twenty-One

898 33 37
By InkpenA113

   Kaito had a blank stare when he walked down the halls.

   By now all the soccer boys were in the locker room getting ready for practice. He knew he wasn't supposed to do soccer anymore, but he had to deal with this now. He stopped right at the doors, almost hesitating, but the he walked right in.
As expected, the boy's were already dressed and listening to the coach talk; but it was silent when Kaito entered.

   "Shion, what are you doing here? I thought you couldn't play."

   Kaito ignored the coach. He stood in front of the group with his head down.

   "Which one of you was it..."

  There was silence and confusion.

  "Shion, what are you—"

   "I don't want any lies!" Kaito snapped. "Miku is pregnant, and I know one of you bitches is responsible!! So which one of you was it?!"

   Kaito could see fear rush through the group. Yet still nobody spoke up. The coach instantly caught on and looked at the boys.

   "One of you got a girl pregnant?!"

  The complaints instantly rolled in.

  "It wasn't me!"

   "I didn't know anything about this!"

   "I'm still a virgin!"

   The coach groaned and looked at Kaito.

  "Shion, I'll take care of this. Go on home and I'll make sure you get notified as soon as I find something out. I hope you come back to play soon," He said.

   "Thank you, sir, but I think I'm done with soccer..." Kaito turned away and left. Halfway down the empty halls he heard the locker room door open the slam.

   "Kaito-San, wait!"

   He turned and saw one of the boys; he was probably the youngest member of the soccer team.

   "I'm sorry, who are you?"

   "Uhm, I'm Yuu. I'm the extra for when someone gets hurt... I'm usually in the back..." He made a shy face and rubbed his arm.

   "Oh... yeah, you're friends with Kyo and Wil right...?" Kaito said.

   "Mhmm..." Yuu bit his lip. "And I stopped you because... I know who slept with Miku-Chan..."

   Kaito's eyes widened.

   "What?! Who, Yuu-Kun, I need to know!"

   Yuu opened his mouth to speak, then froze up. He had a nervous look and looked as if he were about to cry.

   "I... it was..."

   Kaito put his hands on Yuu's shoulder.

   "Did this person threaten you not say anything...?"

   Yuu put his hands on his face to hide tears and nodded.

   "H-He said... if I told you he'd do something hurt me... and I don't want to get hurt...!"

   Kaito pondered for a moment, looked around to confirm they were alone, then he took his phone out and quickly dialed a number.

   "Hey, Meiko? Are you still at the hotel?"

   Yuu glanced up at Kaito.

   "Ok, I have someone that's checking in. And I need you to put him as Unlisted. I don't know yet, I'm about to find out. Ok... I'll see you then," Kaito pocketed his phone and looked back at Yuu. "Tell me what the guy did, give me a name, then I'll make sure you stay safe. My older sister works at a hotel, if we're talking about a death threat, she'll put you as Unlisted so this guy can't find you and you can hide out in safety," He said.

   Yuu put his hands over his mouth about to cry again.

   "What...? You're actually doing this for me...?"

   "Of course. This problem only involves me, Miku, and whoever this guy is. It isn't right that you got caught up in all of this!" Kaito said.

    Yuu rubbed his eyes, unable to get his words out.

   "My sister will get a room ready for you and inform other employees. Now, please tell me... who is it?"

  Yuu was still silent, then he made fists and quickly spoke.

   "It was Leon..."

————

  "Good morning, love~"

   Len shifted and tried to sit up, but couldn't due to a burning raw pain in his lower back.
Gakupo leaned down and kissed his cheek, making the boy glare.

   "Do you want me to cook you something? I can make you something sweet~"

   Len ignored him and balled up in his place. Gakupo made a bit of a glare and sat beside Len.

   "Darling, why are you ignoring me?"

   Len continued to lay still, facing away from Gakupo. He gripped the sheets and shut his eyes, trying his best to drown out the older males' voice.

   'Just ignore him...ignore him...ignore-AUGH!'

  Len grit his teeth when the pain in his abdomen grew.

   "Hear me now~?"

   Len grabbed the sheets with both hands and screamed when he felt the pain again, but deeper.

   "N-No... it's hurting...!"

    Gakupo smirked and held Len still as he rocked his hips against him. He grabbed Len's hair and pulled his head back so he could see his pained face.

   "Honestly, darling! Still so tight after all we've done~? I had to play by myself just to get hard enough for this~!"

   Len jerked his eyes shut when Gakupo pulled his hair, gritting his teeth holding back the urge to scream.

   "No...! Stop...!"

   Gakupo leaned close, almost enjoying the sight of the poor boy in pain.

   "Such a cute little crybaby~ I don't understand whining~" He said playfully.

   'Damn it! What does he want from me?!'

   Len fought back tears, then let out a breath of defeat when he spoke.

   "Please stop... I'll behave from now on, sir, I promise...!"

   "Too late now, darling~ I gotta finish what I started~" Gakupo kissed at Len's neck.

    The blond started to cry, having to endure the pain until the older male was satisfied. Soon enough Gakupo let out a deep moan and Len felt the pain slowly go away and he was able to relax again. Gakupo pulled Len into a sitting position and held him while kissing his shoulder.

    "You're so beautiful, darling. And your skin is so soft and sweet~" Gakupo kissed his cheek. "You're so wonderful. I love you, darling~"

   Len only shuttered and remained still.

   "I love you too, sir..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.6K 573 15
It's about two Twins that had fell in-love with each other. One day, a girl named Neru joins the story and she's going to try and ruin their relation...
135 20 3
"well maybe girls like you aren't free, but baby, baby, can't you see? i just wanna be with you." love is strange. len kagamine didn't expect that...
23.2K 1K 34
EMBRACING FATE © prodtaejun 2022 SYNOPSIS: Kai sees the perfect life Yeonjun and Soobin have together, and knows that he's only meant to love from af...
142K 3.8K 26
You are (y/n) (l/n), an ordinary person with parents with very high expectations and a famous actress for a sister. You try your hardest to be great...