His Vampire Mate ✔️[Book 1]

By slxbmamx

Warning: this story contains mature content read on your own risk. COMPLETE Highest rank #19 on werewolf #... More

Characters
Introduction
Chapter 1 [Kidnapped]
Chapter 2 [Run Away]
Chapter 3 [Emotions]
Chapter 4 [Disappointment]
Chapter 5 [Rescuing You]
Chapter 6 [Big Brother]
Chapter 7 [The Truth]
Chapter 8 [Dinner]
Chapter 9 [Rouges]
Chapter 10 [Kidnapped once again and rescued by Kaiden Williams]
Chapter 11 [it's not over yet]
Chapter 12 [Secrets]
Chapter 13 [Worth Fighting For]
Chapter 14 [it's a trap]
Chapter 15 [Wars and goodbyes]
Chapter 16 [transforming]
Chapter 17 [welcome back luna]
Chapter 18 [Faith, is that you?]
Chapter 19 I'm going to mark you soon]
Chapter 20 [hi mom]
Chapter 21 [acting different]
Chapter 22 [trying to get rid of the pain]
Chapter 23 [heart beat stopped]
Chapter 24 [I trusted you]
Chapter 26 [Mixed emotions]
Chapter 27 [Marked]
Chapter 28 [I Alpha Wyatt Woods, reject yo-]
Chapter 29 [broken]
Chapter 30 [blood thirst]
Chapter 31 [I pick ...]
Chapter 32 [i'll always protect her, no matter what]
Chapter 33 [I didn't lose my purpose]
Chapter 34 [hide and seek]
Chapter 35 [The Ball]
Chapter 36 [promise ring]
Chapter 37 [Wyatt we are never-]
Chapter 38 [Clarissa]

Chapter 25 [who are you, and what are you]

7.3K 330 42
By slxbmamx

EDITED✔️

Hey guys!!! Welcome back to His Vampire Mate!!!

Before I start make sure you got that vote button. And if you haven't already followed me make sure you do so, so when I publish a new book you get notified!!!

[chapter 5 has been released on my other new book "Broken Promises" check it out!!!]

Many of you guys have been excited for this chapter because we'll, you would be wanting to know whom the mysterious person is!

There will be a blessing if of the certain someone and if you didn't check my first chapter "characters" of this book then it'll be a surprise 4 u but if you have them you know what's coming ;).

Blessing gif!!!

Chapter 25

Who are you, and what are you

Wyatt's pov
I reread the message Violet had sent Faith. I can't help but feel guilty, though. How can she expect me to let her die when I could save her? What man would let the love of his life die when you can save her?

I understand Violet doesn't want to become whom she is now, but why can't she things from my perspective? I couldn't let her die. I love her too much. And I will not let her be alone out there knowing she's my mate and anyone can do anything to her.

My wolf growled when I thought of some other man touching what's mine. Anger rushed through me, I will find you Violet.

"Track her phone down" I said to Grant.

I'm coming for you my love...

Violet's pov
I woke up and found myself in an unfamiliar room, with an unfamiliar scent. I get up from my bed and walk towards the door, I heard voices.

"She's not a werewolf"

"What is she"

"We don't know, we've never came across such type"

"She she awake"

"No, she's still asleep"

"What's her eye colour"

"Fire, red"

"Go wake her up. It's breakfast time"

"Okay"

Right then I heard food steps getting closer and closer. I took three steps back ready to attack whom ever opens the door. The door knob moved.

3

2

1

The door opened wide and I attacked I ran to the guy and attacked him using the tricks Grant thought me. He fell to the floor groaning. I used my speed running down the stairs I stop not knowing where the front door is.

I saw a guy sitting at the dinning table amused by my actions, he didn't try to attack me he just looked at me.

"When they said it was a girl, I didn't know she'd be so pretty" the guy said.

I growled,

"Sorry to disappoint you but I'm taken" I said proudly.

He raised both hands up,

"I just gave a complement. Plus, I have a women"

"Why am I here" I asked.

"I smelt your scent, your scent is not a human or werewolf scent. So I told one of my men to get you"

"Why so curious"

"Anyone would be, who are you and what are you" he asked looking curious.

"That, is non of your business. I am leaving and don't you dare try anything to stop me. You will end up just like the guy upstairs" I said walking away.

I took one step and the guy was in front of me in less than a second. I looked at him shocked, how did he?

"I'm a vampire" he said.

I never thought I'd meet someone like me, if I stay maybe I can figure out how to control myself around humans. This is the reason I left them all, maybe this was meant to happen.

"I'm a vampire as well" I said.

He looked at me confused. He then laughed,

"Nice joke. Sweetheart, I'm the only vampire alive"

"Well sorry to hurt your big ass ego, but I am"

"Prove it"

I opened my mouth and let my fangs out he stepped back from me in shock. He looked into my eyes and his mouth was now open in shock.

"You're a day lighter" he asked.

[BEFORE YOU SAY ANYTHING OR CONTINUE READING. I KNOW YOU MAY THINK I COPIED SHADOW HUNTERS BECAUSE SIMON IS A DAY LIGHTER BUT I WILL NOT BE COPYING ANYTHING FROM THE SHOW. I didn't know what to call her and make her special than him 😂]

"Well yeah? I walk in daylight"

"Unbelievable" he whispered.

"I finally found someone like me" he finished.

"Yeah, well I'm out bye" I said walking away until he grabbed my arm.

"Wait"

"What"

"You recently transformed into a vampire didn't you" he asked.

"How do you know"

"Well, first of all I can tell by the way you act. Though you have a lot of guts I can help you. Become stronger, and you'll understand more about what you are"

I didn't reply, this is exactly what I needed. I need to find myself.

"What do I have to do"

"Stay"

I sighed and nodded, he led to towards the dinning table and I sat down I looked to see food but I couldn't eat.

"You can't eat it can you" he asked

I shook my head.

"Here" he gave me a glass of blood.

I stare at the glass,

"I'm a monster aren't I"

"No, you aren't. It's normal to feel the way you are feeling. It's a way we live, you just have to accept who you are"

"What's your name" he asked.

"Violet"

"I'm Zack"

I brought the glass up to my lips taking a deep breath I drank it. Satisfaction.

I gave a small smile to Zack whom was eating normal food.

"How can you eat food? Without wanting blood" I asked.

"I controlled myself. If you want I can teach you as well"

"Yes please" I said.

The guy I beat up came running downstairs glaring at me.

"How do you have so much power" he asked.

"Trey, she's a day lighter like I am" Zack said.

"W-what" he asked shocked.

"Trey, come eat breakfast. We will talk about this later"

Trey came beside me and sat down and began to eat.

As I was eating I felt Zack stare at me, it made me feel uncomfortable.

I wonder what Wyatt is doing, does he miss me? I really want to cuddle with him. I know you might be wondering why out of the blue I thought of him. It's just, I'm deeply in love with Wyatt. I can't stand sitting here knowing Wyatt may be out there looking for me. Even though I told him not to. Did you think just because I told him not to look for me he would sit back and relax?

Wyatt will not sleep until he finds me and for that I'm guilty, I just want to hold him close.

I miss my Wyatt already.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

195K 8.6K 43
When no one talks to you anymore or even sees you, you wonder, what's the point? I could move after high school, I could start over, but it wouldn't...
135K 4.6K 35
(warning: contain mature contents) Joseph Jase is the current Alpha of the Starlight pack in North America. His father died 2 years ago in a battle w...
7.8K 597 34
Zoey Porter's life is not a fairytale. She isn't your typical love interest or the object of desire - someone else is the main attraction. Her best f...
5.5M 178K 40
(Complete) Rae East has always cast herself off as a girl not worthy of a Mate. With a past of self-doubt and expectations of a hopeless future, her...