Gaston | ON HOLD

By Rose_Conspiracy

"No one's slick as Gaston, no one's quick as Gaston. No one's neck's as incredibly thick as Gaston's." ●●●●● ... More

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE

EIGHT

849 52 40
By Rose_Conspiracy

Who plays darts like Gaston? Who breaks hearts like Gaston? Who's much more than the sum of his parts like Gaston...
●●●●●

"Hello."

Stepping to the side, a chubby little man moved forward from behind Tom.

"The name's LeFou," he smiled, extending his hand towards Morgan. "And I like warm hugs."

"Oh--" Morgan took a hesistant step back before gripping the front of her robe. "I um--"

LeFou's lips curled back over his slightly discolored teeth. "Forgive me mademoiselle, I was just kidding," he cackled. "What I'm really after is Gaston. Is he here?"

There was a loud yawn behind Morgan as LeFou's eyes flicked to something just over her shoulder.

"Speak of the devil." LeFou's face scrunched up as he shoved past Morgan, inviting himself in to her apartment. "You are the scum between my toes," he addressed Gaston. "Hope you slept well, dick-head."

"What the hell is going on here?" Morgan challenged.

"Maybe you should tell us," Tom hissed. His eyes traveling toward the half naked Gaston.

At least he had the decency to put his boxers back on, Morgan thought.

"Look, you seem like a really nice person and all," LeFou smiled at Morgan, "and personally I'd love nothing more than to leave Gaston here. But, the girls want him back." He scowled as he turned back towards the hunter. "And they seem hell-bent on destroying my life until I bring you to them."

Morgan gulped. "Girls?" She squeaked. "As in plural?"

LeFou nodded. "Laurette, Claudette and Paulette," he answered.

"I tried to warn you," Tom harshly whispered as Morgan faltered slightly.

"Oh god," she pressed a hand to her head.

"Wait! Wait just one minute." With a horrified look, Gaston rushed towards Morgan. "Sweetheart, no. I swear it's not what you think," he said-- but Morgan wasn't buying.

"I should have known it was too good to be true," she hissed, shoving Gaston so hard he stumbled backwards into LeFou.

"Oh! You think that he-- oh, okay," LeFou mumbled while taking hold of Gaston's hand. "Makes things easy for me."

Using his free hand, the chubby, little man dug into his pocket and pulled out a large, glowing bean. Morgan had no idea what significance the magical item could possibly hold, but as the large huntsman suddenly fell to his knee's, she could only assume it was rather important to his staying here in New York.

"LeFou, wait!" Gaston begged as he fell to the floor. "Please, my old friend, just hear me out--"

"Friend?" LeFou sneered, raising the bean high above his head. "Friends don't leave friends for dead!"

"I know, I know," Gaston muttered as he rose his hand in submission. "And I'm sorry."

LeFou lowered the bean ever so slightly. "You're-- you're just saying that."

Morgan guessed that during the many years LeFou and Gaston had spent together, the shorter man had never heard the hunter utter those words before. But a lot had changed in seven days.

"No, I'm not," Gaston shook his head. "LeFou, there is nothing I can say to make up for the way I've treated you in the past and for that I am truly sorry. Truth be told, before the Enchantress sent me here, I didn't know how to be a friend. I'm still learning, but if you'll give me another chance--"

"I can't." LeFou's face fell as he looked down at the man kneeling before him. "If I don't bring you to the girls-- Stanley. He doesn't even know--"

Morgan's heart broke as a lone tear streamed down the strange man's cheek.

"I understand," Gaston nodded as he gestured towards the bean in his friend's hand. "You do what you need to do," he said. "But Morgan, you must know--" the hunter paused, swiveling on his knees to face her. "I have never felt anything for those three putes back in France. And I never will! I promise, no woman will ever replace you in my heart."

Morgan sniffed, trying to hold back her tears as she watched the man she barely knew, yet was falling for nonetheless, promise to never forget her.

"Do you, feel the same way about Gaston?"

Morgan shuffled uncomfortably as the strange man's intense gaze landed on her. This entire thing was fucking nuts. It had only been a week, and for goodness sake, the two men standing before her were fictional characters from a parallel universe or what have you. But despite all of that, no matter how loudly her brain screamed that this was definitely moving way too fast, she couldn't deny that in her heart, she felt something for Gaston.

"Do you feel the same way?" The man urged, asking again.

As Morgan looked back and forth between the two men, she realized that it was her future that hung in the balance. She could speak up now, giving the little man the answer he was waiting for and continue to be with Gaston, for at least a little bit longer. Or she could remain silent, ensuring that she would never see the storybook villain again.

Tears streaming down her face, Morgan responded. "As crazy as it sounds-- yes. I think I do."

"Well then." LeFou lowered his arm stashing the bean back inside his coat pocket. "Who am I to stand in the way?"

With a smile, the hunter stood, pulling a sobbing Morgan into his arms "What about the girls?" Gaston asked. "And Stanley?"

"I'll deal with them," LeFou smiled.

Expelling a heavy sigh, Gaston gave LeFou a grateful nod before placing his chin a top Morgan's head. "Why are you crying, love?" Gaston asked before swiping his thumb across her cheek.

Morgan hiccupped as she turned her face upwards. "I can assure you, these are happy tears," she told him.

But unfortunately, not everyone in the room was amused.

"You have got to be kidding me!" Tom raged from behind the embracing couple. "You can't marry a man you just met!"

"Hold on there, Elsa," Morgan objected as she shuffled around in Gaston's hold. "First of all, you and I are never going to happen. So you really need to just 'let it go'. And secondly, no body ever said anything about getting married."

Shaking his head, Tom threw his hands up in defeat. "Whatever," he snapped turning to leave. "I'm out. But just remember, this is the bed you chose to lie in."

With a shrug of her shoulders, Morgan watched as the door shut on her friend. Your damn right it's my bed, she thought. And as long as Gaston was there, she'd gladly lie in it.

"How on Earth did you find me, old friend?" Gaston slapped LeFou on the shoulder before ushering him over to Morgan's kitchen table. The two men took seats on opposite sides.

"And what was that in your pocket?" Morgan's eyebrow drew up as she placed herself next to Gaston. She had to admit, she was just as curious as the hunter-- if not more.

As he drew in a long breath, LeFou quickly recounted everything that had happened. "Apparently, this opens up some kind of-- magical portal," LeFou explained as he pulled the bean out from his pocket.

Underneath the table, Gaston's hand idly rested just above Morgan's knee.

"The girls threw one down on the ground," he continued. "And then pushed me into the swirling vortex."

Morgan gasped.

Thankfully LeFou thought it was due to the horror of his story. In actuality, Gaston's strong fingers were slowly crawling towards Morgan's most intimate parts.

"When I came through on this side, I was nearly crushed by a large, horseless carriage." LeFou's fingers curled around the bean, angrily forming a tight fist.

Gaston's hand curled down Morgan's inner thigh, lustfully forming a tight knot deep inside her.

"Turns out, it was your friend Tom that was inside," LeFou finished.

As a deep shade of crimson colored the tips of both Morgan's ears, she could only nod in response to LeFou's story.

"Well," Gaston smiled. "That was awfully lucky."

Crossing her legs, Morgan squeezed her thighs against Gaston's advancing hand-- but the hunter was just too damn strong.

"You know, the girls back home will be devastated when I don't return you," the chubby, little man informed them. "But then again, I suppose, no one breaks hearts like Gaston."

Morgan held her breath. A few more centimeters, and Gaston would be--

"Oh god!"

Morgan shot up from her chair. The embarrassment creeping into her cheeks along with a feeling of hot and bothered.

"I uh--" Morgan stuttered as she tucked a loose strand of golden hair behind her ear. If she wasn't so flustered at the moment, she might have slapped the smirk off of Gaston's face.

"I'm going to go change into something a bit more appropriate." Morgan recovered, gesturing down to her current attire of a pink, flowered bath robe. "And when I come back, how 'bout I scrounge up some breakfast?"

"Let me guess," LeFou smiled broadly. "Eggs?"

"No, no, my friend," Gaston chuckled. "Just wait until you try pizza."

With a roll of her eyes, Morgan laughed before making her way down the hallway.

"That girl, she has a certain je ne sais quoi about her, no?"

"I still don't know what that means," Gaston frowned.

●●●●●

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.8K 705 9
Male! Belle [1991/2017] Book 7 " There must be more than this provencal life. " Y/n never liked romance. It was always too perfect the way it would a...
15.4K 510 35
"Why don't you think I'm a monster?" "I've never said I don't think you are a monster. You are." Sebastian looks at me. His eyes are blank and I can...
117K 2.9K 31
"One of my favorite tropes is someone who believes they're hard to love and someone who loves them like it's breathing." TW: Mentions of suicide and...
621K 12.8K 60
My friendship for Harry is laying on green grass on a hazy summer afternoon, hot chocolate in winter and swing sets at the park... But my love for Ha...