Real Love 3

By KAYxSAVAGE1999

Kaila and Mario is back with their family. Read to find out what's going on. More

Wonderful Father
The Mistress
Sister, Sister
Not Your Toy Nomo
Sad story😭
Mi Amor
Talking Behind My Back
On A Trip To Cali
Pool Fight
Engagment Ring
Riding Deep
Marco Switch Up On Us
Snitch
Where is She?
Help Me Out
Mario In Trouble
Meeting Mr. boss man
Not Again
My Babies Are Leaving
Throughout the days
Rescuer
Talk To Me
Moving Out
3 Months Later
Moving back in
Working It Out
The Missing Girl
Frank
Confused
Wires
Who The Baby Really For
Meeting Up With The Baby Father
Planning
Kailee Becoming A Mother
The Capture
The Capture Pt 2
Thanks Kailee
Letting Him Go
Walking Away From Everything
New Book

Firing Maria

2.4K 115 12
By KAYxSAVAGE1999

Chapter 10

(MARIA POV*)

"Bye baby"I kiss my date for tonight and walk in the house. I smile while putting my keys in the purse. When I walk to the stairs, the lights cut on. Mario was on the stairs with a mean mug on his face.

"Hey Mario"I said smiling.

"Don't"he got up sighing. "Your stuff is on the couch"

"My stuff?"I said confuse.

"Yes, your clothes, shoes, hygienes stuff. All on the couch"he said. "Your suitcase too"

"So your kicking me out, that's what your saying!"I yelled getting madder and madder.

"Yeah"he nodded his head. "I'm tired of this shit"what a fucking idiot. I know his wife was up to this. She want her man back. Well to bad. I know he still wants me.

"Fine"I smile. "You'll know where I be at"I gave him this card to the hotel I'm staying in. "You will be there. Just wait"I walk to the sofa and went to get my stuff. I rolled my suit case out the door to my car I rented. I put the my clothes in the back seat  then close the door. I look up at the window and smile. Kaila was standing by the window smiling at me. I flip her ass off and got in the car.

Fuck this confusing ass family.

(KAILA POV*)

THIS BITCH FLIP ME OFF. OHHHHH SHE MESSING WITH THE WRONG ONE.

"Hello"- Kailee

"I'ma need you and kailani to do something for me"

"Like what?"-kailee

"You remember Maria wrong"

"Yeah that Spanish girl or maid, whatever y'all call her"- kailee

"Yeah her. I want to kill her ass"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1 0 30
Carlotta and her friends are back. And with them the drama and the question who she really is. New friends, old familymembers and the history behind...
56K 1.1K 31
All Rosa life her dad's abused her but what happens when Nathan Black takes her away to settle her dad's gambling debt? But finds something more on t...
34K 884 27
This is a new story about Chresanto and Keisha. They go from stranger's to fam when Chresantos dad meets Keishas mom. Keisha and Chresanto become mor...
435K 21K 52
Through a miracle Belle Marie-Romani and her husband Marciello Romani have escaped the fire. It takes a while for their burns to heal, but true justi...