A Heart at Sea

By springkora

Prince Albert is the youngest of five princes and yearns to differentiate himself from them. He looks to the... More

From the City to the Sea
Trifling Waters and Wavering Decisions
Adjusting & Discoveries
Nefarious Revelations & Noble Sacrifice
Compromises Reached, Proclamation of Pleasure
Changes on the Horizon

Rough Seas, Edges & Reactions

110 2 2
By springkora

A cool breeze wafted over Sebastiano's bare chest and he shivered, blindly reaching for a small, warm body to clasp against him for warmth. But all his hand met was the feel of cool, navy sheets. With a growl of annoyance he opened his eyes, blinking back the bright sunlight flooding into his quarters.

His men had pulled the heavy velvet drapes across his windows the night before when they had prepared his room for the night – complete with fresh sheets and a platter of assorted fruits and breads.

Alby was nowhere to be seen and yet the door was still locked from the inside. The door to the privy was wide open and there was nowhere else the youth could attempt to hide from the captain.

Suddenly a cool breeze washed over him again and caused his hair to ruffle slightly.

Sebastiano's eyes narrowed as he regarded a half-empty plate set amongst his scattered maps. Then he realized where the breeze and infiltrating light were coming from! The door to his small balcony was left wide open and the smell of the ocean wafted in with a stronger breeze, causing a few maps to flutter to the floor.

Grumbling under his breath, he kicked off the blankets and embraced the chilliness of the room. Despite it being May, things were always chillier at sea – especially within his larger and drafty quarters.

Captain Mason walked barefoot across the cool floor of his room and out onto the balcony. The sun had just breeched the horizon and he finally caught sight of Alby.

All the angry words he was going to chastise the boy with completely left his mind as he gazed at the young boy in surprise.

Alby was clasping a map against the rail of the balcony and was using a sextant to study the last fading stars along the horizon as the sun slowly was rising higher in the beautifully hued sky. Orange, pink, purple and gold splashed across the sky and reflected off the water. The light shining down on Alby, gave him an ethereal glow and the captain noticed how much more golden his hair appeared.

Shaking his head, he frowned that the boy was using his own navigational tools and private maps. Not even his first mate was allowed to touch such personalized belongings of the fearsome pirate captain!

"What in the hell are you doing out here so early, boy? We just went to sleep not even three hours ago!" the captain was suddenly clasping Alby's shoulder in his firm grip.

The boy jumped in surprise and looked up at the captain, a smile as bright as the rising sun plastered across his face. "Can't you see it!?" Alby pointed out to the distant horizon.

The captain raised a brow at both Alby's excitement and the confusing flutter within his chest that occurred when Alby smiled at him so radiantly.

"Come, come! Look and see! It only happens twice a year! You can see Venus on the horizon for only eight minutes as the sun rises!" Alby eagerly pointed to the brightly twinkling star in the sky. "It looks like a regular star...but it shines much brighter!

That is because it is so close and a planet! I knew it was going to occur soon...but to have a chance to view it at sea is amazi...."

Alby was cut off when the captain suddenly plucked the map and sextant from his hands, hoisted him over his shoulder and smacked him firmly on his bare ass. The prince let out a sob of confusion as he was struck four more times on his tender, bare ass.

"Five smacks for being disobedient five times: leaving my bed without permission, eating breakfast without permission, sneaking outside onto the balcony without permission, using my maps without permission and daring to touch my prized sextant without permission!" Sebastiano growled at the youngster as he dumped him carelessly onto the bed.

Alby had never been struck in his life on his bottom so ferociously! The only thing that even came close was when he had play wrestled with Paris when he was a child.

Other than those rare moments, he had never been physically accosted.

Tears of confusion slid down his face, that glowing smile now vacant from his face. Instead his eyes twinkled with glistening tears and he sniffled softly. "That...that really hurt. I was not disobedient...I did not try to escape...I was only studying the horizon and..." he lowered his chin to his chest and wept pitifully.

"Dry your tears, boy. If any of my men had dared to touch my private navigational tools, they would have the flesh lashed from their very bones. Do not ever forget you are my captive," Sebastiano cupped the boy's face and glared down into those teary blue eyes.

"I...I wasn't trying to escape! Just last night you...encouraged me to...talk to you...and share my interests...and..." the boy's chest heaved as he seemed to be having a minor attack. It was as if he was unable to fill his lungs as deeply as he needed to.

"Boy? What is wrong with you?" Sebastiano let go of Alby's face and stepped back to give him some space. "I can't...breathe...hurts..." Alby whimpered out as the tears never ceased down his face.

Heart pounding in his chest in confusion, he watched Alby's face turn ashen gray and feared that soon a blueish hue would accompany as the boy continued to struggle for air.

Sebastiano immediately cradled Alby into his arms and rushed out onto the open balcony again. The fresh air was helpful as Alby seemed to calm down. Suddenly the boy arched his back in the captain's strong arms as his lungs filled with fresh sea air.

The tears on his face were cooled by the crisp breeze and Alby immediately slumped in relief as he regained his breath and it resumed to normal.

Captain Mason looked down at his captive with eyes of confusion and slight worry. "Would you mind explaining what the hell that just was, little prince?"

Alby coughed painfully into his hands as his throat burned from taking in such deep breaths and struggling earlier for any type of air. "I...I am prone to attacks when my body feels overly stressed or I exert too much energy. My throat seems to constrict on its own and I cannot breathe..."

"Attacks? What the hell does that mean?" Sebastiano sat in his favorite leather chair and settled the boy's light frame onto his lap, coddling him close.

"Remember I told you I was sent away from the capital because of all the pollution in the air? I have never fully recovered from these breathing attacks – they have plagued me since birth..." Alby eagerly accepted a chalice of icy water from his captor.

Greedily he drank it down as Sebastiano continued to look him up and down, "If this is some type of ploy to get out of your bad behavior earlier..."

Alby frowned and set the empty chalice aside on a side table as he gazed up at his captor, "I wish it was all an act. My throat and body will ache for the rest of the day...I cannot handle such attacks to my body...physically I mean..."

"Attacks on your body? You mean the five swats to your ass?" Sebastiano laughed and it echoed around the chamber.

A few tears of embarrassment slid down Alby's face and he wiped at his puffy eyes pitifully. "I...I cannot help how my body reacts. Those smacks really hurt and you saw how I reacted...that should be more than punishment enough..."

Guilt washed over the captain as he watched the boy's reaction to his cruel laughter. It was exceedingly rare for the pirate to ever feel the emotion of guilt so it confused him greatly.

"Very well...I will keep your condition in mind for the future. Today you will rest in my bed...you are free to read any tome you like or study over my maps, but you must stay abed. Understood?" the captain cupped his face and tenderly wiped at the boy's tears with his thumb.

"I apologize for causing you to have an attack and upsetting you. But you need to remember this is my ship...everything on it belongs to me, including you. I expect absolute obedience...so no more sneaking out of bed or touching my sextant. The maps are fine...but not my navigational tools," the captain gently laid the boy onto the plush bed and tucked him in.

"Yes sir..." Alby sniffled softly and rolled over to face the wall, his back to the captain. He curled into a tight fetal position and soon all that was visible of him was a tuft of golden hair peeking below the covers.

Sebastiano left the boy to his rest, as he began to dress for the day. His men would expect to see him on deck after sunrise as they typically did. He would have to put on the air of the cruel captain before his men, but in the back of his mind he would be worrying about his young, captive prince.

---------------------

"Good morning captain!" many of his men greeted him as they tended to their duties on the deck of the ship.

Captain Mason walked up the steps to his steering platform where he was given a full view of his ship and crew.

"Good work last night men! We successfully invaded a royal ship! And while it may not have been laden with gold and rich goods, at least we did not waste our time stealing bales of hay," Sebastiano chuckled.

"You managed to get your hands on one rich good!" a crewman called up to the captain.

Smirking down at his crew, his chest puffed with arrogance as he proudly confirmed, "Aye I did! The prince remains captive in my chambers as we speak! Think of the riches that the royals will bestow upon us for his safe return!"

The crew cheered in triumph and Sebastiano took hold of the helm as his first mate approached with a sour disposition, as always.

"Always so cheerful in the morning Milo?" he taunted the young man. No older than twenty-two, Milo had served on Sebastiano's ship for over a decade. He had worked his way up to being the first mate and was completely capable to handle any type of situation at sea.

Standing at 5'9, he was very handsome in his own way with dark brown hair, brown eyes and tanned skin from all his years at sea. The entire crew knew he harbored affections for the captain – but it would never have been reciprocated. That made him very bitter, but his position was secure and comfortable aboard the ship, so he suppressed his emotions and endured.

"I have news about our supplies, captain," Milo unrolled a scroll and handed it to him.

"Go ahead with your report," Sebastiano ordered as he clasped the helm and steered the ship through the calm morning waters.

"We are almost out of meat...we have only six barrels of cured ham and salted catfish left. That will only last the ship for another seven days. We are completely out of beef and chicken. There are plenty of vegetables, grains and wine. But I would suggest we acquire more fresh water, sir," Milo explained.

Sebastiano frowned down at Milo, "The fresh water I agree to...but fresh beef and chicken are luxury items. When I was on my first ship, working as a deckhand – we were lucky to get two bowls of rice a day and fish two times a week!"

"Yes sir...but the men believe we can afford more expensive items now that the prince is our captive," Milo explained.

The first mate took a step back as Captain Mason turned to face him with a dark, dangerous scowl. "First of all, he is my captive. No one is to speak or touch him, am I clear Milo?"

"Yes captain. I apologize...the men are still on an adrenaline from the occurrences of last night. They also celebrated our successful infiltration with one too many goblets of wine," Milo explained.

"Excuses or not...the crew needs to understand that the young prince is under my protection and is my personal captive. If anyone dares to question or defy me, they will be lashed and left for the sharks. Make that crystal clear," Sebastiano growled.

"Y...yes captain. I will notify them immediately..." Milo scurried away, leaving the captain to brood at the helm, thoughts drifting to his young, naïve captive resting below.

--------

Alby spent the majority of the morning nestled in the warmth of the captain's bed as a heavy but interesting tome rested on his lap. It was filled with legends, myths and lore about the Leiwyn Seas and beyond. He eagerly was reading a myth about beautiful merpeople when suddenly the captain burst through the door.

The young prince jumped and it almost caused the heavy book to tumble out of his lap. Sebastiano grinned at the boy's reaction and bluntly kicked the door shut behind him with the heel of his boot.

"Have you been resting as I instructed?" he asked gruffly, approaching the boy and looking down at him with those navy eyes.

"Yes sir...I slept for a few more hours and then began to read this wonderful book! It is filled with all kinds of myths about the seas! I could spend all day just looking at the beautiful etchings..." Alby smiled as he pointed to one showing a beautiful mermaid that was stroking a lyre.

Plucking the tome from the boy's lap, Captain Mason set it aside and easily tugged the boy from his warm nest of sheets and covers.

Alby squeaked in surprise but did not put up a struggle as the captain handled him with ease. "All the color has returned to your face...your attack this morning had me worried, little prince. Now that you have rested, I believe a long soak in a hot tub is exactly what you require. While that is prepared, go relieve yourself in the privy and then get some fresh air on the balcony."

Sebastiano set the boy down onto his feet gently and ushered him into the privy, giving the boy some time alone to relieve his bladder.

As Alby relieved himself, it suddenly occurred to him that if the captain wanted him to bathe that he would have to completely undress in front of the fearsome pirate!

Alby had never been nude in front of anyone and was very shy and naïve in regards to his body.

Exiting the privy, he regarded a few men that had dragged in a large silver tub and were busy filling it with buckets of steaming water. Strangely they kept their heads deeply bowed and eyes averted. Alby slid past them and the watchful eye of his captor, as he escaped to the balcony for that fresh air he was ordered to get.

The sun was now high in the sky and it was at least almost noon. Nothing surrounded the ship but turquoise waters that seemed to become one with the bright blue sky. It was hard to tell where the sea ended and the skies began.

Gulls flew overhead and their familiar cries brought comfort to Alby who had listened to them outside his bedroom since he was a young child. The misty breeze blew across his face, ruffling his hair and the hem of his thin sleeping shirt which fell to his knees.

Alby leaned over the railing and glanced down at those entrancing waves below. Did the sea really hold such mysterious beings as merpeople, sirens, and krakens? He was almost hypnotized by the lull and roll of endless waves when the captain suddenly placed a hand on his shoulder.

"Looking for that mermaid?" Sebastiano whispered into his ear teasingly. "Come, your bath is ready..."

Alby was ushered inside and the tub was indeed filled to the brim with steamy water.

"Go ahead and take off your shirt and climb in," Captain Mason ordered. He sat down in his leather chair, crossing his legs and watching the young boy like a hawk.

Blushing brightly, Alby looked down at his toes meekly and rolled the hem of his shirt nervously in his hands. "Can I bathe in private please?" he whispered.

"Absolutely not. What if you get overheated or even pass out in the water? You could even drown," Sebastiano raised a brow at the boy's blushing, trembling figure.

"Drown in twenty-four inches of water?" Alby asked sarcastically.

Growling in his throat, Captain Mason rose from his chair and towered over the youth. He cupped his face and forced him to look up into those fearsome navy eyes. "What did we discuss about obeying my commands without hesitation?"

"I have never been...been...undressed in front of someone before...and I..." Alby whimpered out.

"It's nothing I haven't seen before, boy. I have been at sea with men for decades. You see one cock, you've seen them all," he chuckled. "Now...remove your nightshirt before I do it myself."

Alby nodded with a whimper and began to slowly lift it up over his head, shaking so hard it was like a leaf in a thunderstorm.

Slumping back into his chair, the captain had to bite back a groan as more of that pale, flawless flesh was revealed to him. Soon Alby had completely removed the shirt, but still held the bundled garment desperately in front of his crotch area.

"Drop it," Captain Mason ordered.

With a soft sob of fear, Alby obeyed and dropped the crumpled shirt to his feet and now stood naked as the day he was born before the captain.

Those dark eyes widened as he appraised his prize with a hypercritical gaze. From head to toe the boy was perfection and absolutely gorgeous. Milky white flesh without a single mare was peppered here and there with freckles. He was generously endowed for a boy of his age and his circumcised penis rested atop a tuft of golden curls.

Alby did not give the captain much time to appraise his naked form as he swiftly climbed into the large silver tub and groaned as the hot water felt so wonderful against his skin. Immediately dunking his head, Alby resurfaced and pushed the wet hair from his eyes.

"Feel good?" Sebastiano grinned and leaned forward, resting his elbows atop his knees.

"Yes sir...I already feel much better after resting this morning as well. I haven't recovered from an attack this swiftly in a long while," Alby responded shyly. He looked around for a cloth and soap but none were to be found.

"Searching for this?" a voice suddenly whispered in his ear, hot air cascading over that sensitive, wet flesh as a bar of lye soap and a cloth were dangled before his face.

Alby squeaked cutely and jumped in the water as the captain chuckled softly. "Shall I join you?" the captain teased his young captive. The young prince had been with him for less than ten hours and already the boy was causing him to feel more youthful and playful than he had in years.

"Please...no...I..." Alby stuttered out nervously.

"I am teasing you, boy. Wash yourself quickly before the water cools," Sebastiano gave the boy some space to bathe in peace as he poured himself a glass of wine. Plopping down into his favorite chair, he sipped his wine and watched Alby bathe silently.

The boy was bewitching him...that was for certain. If any other man had dared to disobey him so many times as Alby had done thus far they would long have been whipped to death and dumped overboard.

The young prince's gentle countenance was rubbing off on Mason already and what if his crew noticed and began to question his leadership and feared reputation? Was the blonde youth really worth the hassle? Maybe he should lock the boy in the brig below until he had negotiated a trade with the royal family?

Sebastiano had endured too many hard years at sea, building up his reputation to have it crumble at the hands of a young prince who was softening him around his rough edges.

With a growl of frustration, he slammed his chalice down onto the table. Alby jumped again in surprise and looked over at the captain in confusion. He had just finished rinsing the last suds from his hair, when the captain stood abruptly and approached him with a menacing look.

"Sir?" Alby asked in a quivering tone.

"Shut up," Sebastiano hissed and wrenched the boy up from the tub. Water sloshed everywhere, but the captain did not care.

"What...what is going on?" Alby was perplexed by the captain's sudden mood swing. "Did I do somethi..."

"I told you to shut the fuck up!" Sebastiano struck Alby across the face. The boy wailed in pain and clutched his throbbing cheek as the captain roughly pulled a freshly laundered shirt over his head and shoulders.

The shirt belonged to Captain Mason and hung down past the boy's knees. "That will have to do," he gruffly stated before clasping Alby's upper arm in his tight grasp.

"Please...you are hurting me!" Alby whined in pain as he stumbled after the captain in confusion. Sebastiano threw open the door to his chambers and dragged the boy behind him down the hall and down several flights of steps towards the bowel of the ship.

It was dark and moist in the lowest part of the ship. Alby had struggled to keep up with the captain and was certain he might have sprained his ankle when he tumbled down the last two steps.

"Captain?! Please!" Alby wailed in confusion as he was roughly thrown into the brig.

"If you speak one more time without permission, I will leave you to rot down here!" Sebastiano slammed the cell door shut.

Alby cried softly in confusion and shivered in fear. Curling up into a tight fetal position, he jumped as the captain ascended the stairs with heavy, angry steps and left his young captive weeping in the darkness below.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.8K 1.3K 18
amai is curious by nature. perhaps that curiosity should have been extinguished the moment things became dangerous for him. the further he delves int...
23.2K 1.6K 51
In the ages of kings and queens, the young prince is set to marry the soon to be king of Dragon Empire. But the dreams of happy marriage ends on the...
304K 4.3K 38
This is for all of us who are a Yaoi Bitch, a little Fan Fiction of you and male characters (if your a girl ur welcome to join this crazy adventure b...
5.4K 181 24
One crown. Two choices. Choice one: deny, deny, deny. Fake that he's normal. Mask away reality. Maintain a perfect image. Get off scot-free. Conceal...