ʟᴜᴄʏ- Jjk

By Soft_jeon

- step brother- A forbidden love story. (¡High cringe because it was my first book!) [If you don't like the s... More

•One•
•Two•
•Three•
•Four•
•Five•
•Six•
•Seven•
•Eight•
•Nine•
•Ten•
•Eleven•
•Twelve•
•Thirteen•
•Fourteen•
•Fifteen•
•Sixteen•
•Seventeen•
•Eighteen•
•Nineteen•
•Twenty•
•Twentyone•
•Twentytwo•
•Twentythree•
•Twentyfour•
•Twentysix•
•Twentyseven•
•Twentyeight•
•Twentynine•
•Thirty•
•not an update•
•Thirtyone•
•Thirtytwo•
:Thirtythree:
•Thirtyfour•
•Thirtyfive•
•Thirtysix•
•Thirtyseven•
•Thirtyeight•
•Thirtynine•
•Fourty•
•Fourtyone•
Fourtytwo
•Fourtythree•
•Fourtyfour•
•Fourtyfive•
•Fourtyfive•-prt 2
•Fourtysix•
•Fourtyseven•
•Fourtyeight•
•Fourtynine•
•Fifty•
•Fiftyone•
•Fiftytwo•
•Fiftythree•
•Fiftyfour•
•Fiftyfive•
•Fiftysix•
•Fiftyseven•
•Fiftyeight•
•Fiftynine•

•Twentyfive•

9.2K 261 31
By Soft_jeon

"I got a call from your principal, saying that you two were both absent..for the WHOLE day"my mom scolded and we kept our heads down with a frown. "Sorry mom".

"Sorry"Jungkook bowed and I glanced at him.

"What were you both up to for the whole day?"she asked with crossed arms , I rolled my eyes.

"We just..walked around"I said softly and she glared at me with disbelief. "I-it was my fault, I begged her to ditch"Jungkook blurted and glanced at her innocently, I stared at him wide eyed, is she seriously going to fall for this?

"Oh okay. Just don't do it again"she replied with a small smile. "Me and your father were going to take you both on a trip for the weekend but...".

"We're truly sorry!"we both fell to our knees and begged in unison. She chuckled and walked away. "Aish these kids, I'll think about it!"she laughed out loud as she entered the kitchen.

"Vacation. The two of us"Jungkook smirked and I scoffed. "With my mom and your dad"I cleared my throat and he sniggered.

"Technically it's just me and you because they'll be going off to do their own thing"he threw his arm over my shoulder as we walked up the stairs.

"So will I, I'm not hanging out with you 24/7"I chuckled and he pushed me against the wall. "What are you doing?".

"I never got you back-properly, the whole bathroom scene was just a warmup"he placed his hand on my upper thigh and trailed circles.

"Not tonight, I'm exhausted"I closed my eyes and he pecked my eye. "I don't care ".

"First of all, we're out in the hall for our parents to see. Shouldn't you take me to your room..or mine"I sighed and he looked at my door then his, he looks back at me and licks his bottom lip. "Let's have a shower"he leaned in again and kissed my top lip, before pulling away he tugged at it with his bunny like teeth.  

-

I groaned in pain as he put me against the wall and my back facing him, he brushed my hair over my shoulder so my bare back was fully exposed. His warm hand glided down to my right bottom cheek and I let out a heavy breath.

"Are you ready?"he whispered in my wet ear, his hot breath hitting against it wasn't helping. I nodded.

His soft and moist lips glided across my shoulder until he found a sweet spot, sucking and nibbling on it causing me to moan aloud.

"Shh..baby"he pulled my back close against his naked chest, I struggled a small moan as I turned around to face him. He smirked and leaned in.

I wrapped my legs around his torso and he rested my back against the tiled wall, he kissed me roughly and our lips moved perfectly in sync. "Fuck...Jungkook"I moaned through kisses and he smiled in the kiss.

To my surprise, his member entered me and I hitched a squeal. He thrusted in and out repeatedly and I threw my head back as he trailed wet kisses down along my chest.

"Harder.."I whispered and he obeyed, I felt like screaming because of the hard impact of his member entering in and out with such hard and pleasuring force.

His pace slowed down and he rested his head on an area in between my neck and shoulder, I whispered;

"You're done already?".

"Please, I haven't even started.."he scoffed and smashes his lips against mine, tugging hard on my hair I moan and dug my finger nails into his neck.

He pulled away and let me down, only to bend me over and enter me without hesitation. I place my hands against the fogged glass to keep my balance steady, I was already struggling to do that. I pulled a pained expression as this was soar but pleasurable, he gripped his veiny hands on my shoulder and pulled at it. The smacking sounds of our genitals clashing together had me moaning for at least 16 seconds, he'd been thrusting faster and faster till he hit the climax.

"I'm going to cu-"I was interrupted by my ongoing orgasm, he brushed his hand through my hair gently. He was still thrusting but with a smooth rhythm and he pulled at my shoulder, signaling for me to stand straight and when I did, he put me against the steamy glass. My nipples became hard as they came in contact with the steamy glass, my breast being squished by the glass had me prettified. What if someone walked in and the first thing they saw was my tatas?

"Now, suck it"he whispered as he pulled out.
-
His fingers going through my hair was so comforting, I closed my eyes.

"Sorry if I pulled too hard on your hair.."he said as he was in the process of washing out the suds in my hair.

"It's okay..I liked it"I admitted and I could sense him smirking. "Your hair is so silky and soft"he said quietly and I smiled. "I'm exhausted"I I threw my head back and yawned, I felt butterflies erupt as his lips came in contact with my neck.

"Bring me to bed"I whispered and he turned off the shower and dried the both of us off, he handed me a towel and we both covered up. I squealed as he picked me up and held me bridal style, he made his way into his bedroom and placed me on the right side of his bed.

"You're sleeping with oppa tonight"he licked his bottom lip and took off the towel without hesitation, he grabbed a clean pair of underwear for both of us and I gazed at him in awe.

He was giving me his underwear, awh.

He threw me an oversized t-shirt before throwing one on himself. "You dressing me tonight aye?"I giggled and his jumped on his side of the bed. "I can undress you again if you like?"he leaned towards me, my mouth watered.

"You're boring me already"I faked yawned and he smiled widely. "Why are you smiling like tha-".

The room was filled with my squeals and giggles as he tickled me on both sides of my waste. "You love me really"he flirted and my eyes widened.

"Plea- stop!"I screamed and he places his finger against my lips. "Shh"he smiled his contagious smile.

When he laid on his own side, I went towards him and pulled him in for a cuddle. I always felt safer that way.

He responded by turning me around and spooning me, he placed his hand in mine and we intertwined our fingers. "Did you lock your door?" I asked him.

"Mine and yours"he took a deep sigh and pulled me closer to his warm chest.

Jungkook's POV:

"What is this feeling?"I whispered, it wasn't the desire to have sex, it was something else and everytime I see or touch her, my heart races and butterflies erupt.

"Lucie?"I shook her gently but she doesn't respond, I wholeheartedly smile at her sleeping form.

"Goodnight Lucie".

Thank you all for 7k reads! Xox

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7M 64.6K 131
[BOOK ONE IN THE LIFELINE SERIES] life·line ˈlīfˌlīn/ noun "A person you can always depend on to help you in a really messed up situation where you n...
473K 13.7K 105
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

114K 2.7K 42
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
1.1M 44.7K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...