I Feel It Deep In My Heart

By LouisKnight9

The passion, weakness, pain all are emotions but when you get in love all emotions become way stronger than a... More

A/N
prologue
1:. Stupid click
2:. whats happening
3:.Is This For Real...?
4:. just like that (3 months)
5:. Movie night or whole nightout
6:. something just like this
7:. Preparation or frustration
8:. with feelings or I'm falling
9:. New beginning
10:. lets start all with Friendship
11:. joyful or awful
12:. stress for what...
13:. seriousness all around
14:. memory lane and good news
15:. Whole day for us
16:. what a scene..
17:. what are these feelings
18:. how it turn out..
19:. treasure of learning past
20:. The Strong Bonding part 1
20:. The Strong Bonding part 2
21:. impossibly impossible
23:. Painful departure
24:. This Long How Long
25:. strange
26:. My love
epilogue
Author's note
*bonus chapter*

22:. Mess messiness and the Tigeress

2K 146 8
By LouisKnight9

Waking up early everyone did there work gone to boutique did preparation. It was 1pm all guests were starting to arrive. "Nandu Gurya go get ready hum taiyar ho k agae hain. Cabir and I will receive guest go. And one more thing tell husband of yours to come fast." Said Navya "han going." Nandini saying this made her way towards the room which was assigned for her and Manik. He was still in shower "manik ho ya beh gae?" She jokingly asked. "Very funny." His said in not so funny tone. "Haww Mister grumpy come out jaldi it's getting late." She said turning to wardrobe taking out spare clothes she brought for the short stay at this hotel and venue. "2 minutes" he says out loud. She take out matching jewellery for the dress she have for haldi. Then she puts Manik's handkerchief, watch, wallet, car keys and cellphone together on dressing. As he came out she hurriedly took quick bath and came out till then Manik was ready and was making his hair's. "Look at that somebody is looking handsome" as she sees him she compliment him. "Look at that somebody is not even ready yet." He says back. "You made me late took hour for bathing." She complains while drying her hairs. "Acha suno." She said as he was putting the things that she have kept for him on the dressing. "Han bolo baby." He said "Manik I'm serious." "I'm not joking too." He said. She smiles at his playful mood, she comes near him. Getting on her tippy toes she kissed him on his jawline because she reached till there. "Wow bold are we told." Manik said putting his arms around her. "Be like this joyful thek hai." She told him putting her hands on his cheeks. "And you stay with girl's so my so called brother would not get near you." He said this in range. "He will not come near me. All are here and also you will be around na. Wese be i can take care of him. See my dhai kilo ka hath. " She said putting her hands around his neck, he starts laughing at it. "Nandini your both hands must be less than half kg you know." He said creasing her cheek with one hand. "Acha zyada batain nhi bnao silly husband of mine go Navya was asking for you." She said "yeh madhubala ki tou har time she is on my back. She must have lined up list of works for me." He said "good kuch kam karoge na." She said "Acha ji. I should go you get ready. Come soon. Be careful and take care." He said "you also behave don't be angry or grumpy on little things and enjoy alright." She said hugging him. "Now move." She said breaking the hug. "Ja tou raha hun. Bagane ki zarurat nhi." He said he moved towards the door she walks behind hum. "Bye see you soon." She said giving him flying kiss and closing the door of their room. "Stop being cute." He said from out door. Laughing at him she went to get ready. Haldi ritual went well non of Alex friends were present they'll be coming in Sangeet and mehandi ceremony so the event went well.

(Set-up for ceremony)

"Just tell the song to DJ he will play that for you but please tell before the first once song get over." Navya spoke to all on mike as dance floor was set for dance performances as wedding ceremony which was tomorrow and it was something like surprise wedding no buddy have practiced or chirography wasn't done too.they have changed in new dresses and all guests were there till 7. Alex and her friends were also there with Maniks two some kind of step brothers. So everyone was randomly dancing. But Navya, Alia and Nandini were excited because of spending time together they have danced on many songs to enjoy so they took there favorite one to dance at Mukti's function. Enjoyed very much with others. In the main time mehandi was also being put on girls and brides hands. Nandini, Navya and Alia were the last ones to get there hands done. "Its dinner time all of please move towards the dinner." Dhruve said coming towards Alia taking her with him. "Maa ap zara Mukti ko khana khela den." Nandini request Niyonika as she was getting her mehandi done. "Off course beta tumhe khana ha mein khela dun." Niyonika asked. "No will eat later you also eat with her then take your medicine then off to bed for you." She said "ji or kch meri choti maa." Both of them laughs. "Nhi or kuch nhi just rest after that." Nandini said "thek hai you take rest also." Niyonika kissed her head and went to Mukti. "Are you married?" The girl who was doing Hina art on her hands ask her. "No why?" She worriedly ask "tou boyfriend hai?" The girl asked. "Arey nhi baba kuch bhi nhi hai." She said "oh tou is space mein name kis ka lekhon." Girl asked. "Acha is liye pocha. Surname ka 'M' dal lo." She ask her "bs yehi." Girl said. "Yes 'M' in capital just design it." Nandini said smiling. After that she was done with it she wents towards hall were wedding ceremony was going to be held. Someone has asked her that wedding decorator have asked her to see if any changes were needed as she was the one who have given them instructions. "Beautiful its looking" she said as she see hall. "Maybe agar diye add karen but oh yes candles can also be added then it will glow more. Yes" she turns around to see all around to note what was change needed unaware of someone who was watching her from behind the curtains. She went out off hall the decorator was there telling him what needed she went towards were all were present but someone pulled her and her she was in shock to see him.

"Gurya ko dekha." Navya come to the table were fab5 were sitting as she saw Nandini missing and having dinner. "Yahan he tou thi mehandi wali k pas." Manik spoke as he have saw her there last before coming towards the dinner area. "Yes i just left her with the girl her mehandi was not done." Alia said. "Han i bring Alia so she can have dinner." Dhruve "yahan wahan dekha nhi hai." "Rukho girl kon thi."mukti asked Alia see in crowd. "That girl green kurti wo wali." She points the girl. "I will just come." With this Cabir went of to ask her. "This girl i told her to not be alone." Manik said putting his palms on his face and just moving twice with frustration. "Relax Manik you know she is handling things. Maybe she is busy with something." Abhimayu spoke who was eating quietly before. Few minutes till Cabir was getting information from girl and coming back was like million years for manik he was having this strange sense that she might be in danger or something. As Cabir came he sighs in relief but nit totally. "Kahan ha?" As soon Cabir was near them. "She have went to check the hall arrangements the decorator have asked her for that." Cabir said "okay I'm going I'll be back." Manik said quickly going to look for her. "She will be fine." Dhruve said "I have to check my self." Woth that he was gone. "Wow who is that person and what he done to the manik." Mukti said "yes the manik who was not scared of little things just look at him." Alia said "Manik is always protective and caring about his love one's." Dhruve said taking manik side "yes but this thing is new looking at Nandini as the puppy looks at his master lovingly." Abhimayu said laughingly. "Guys you know na he was out of these feelings of love." Navya said "han manik never experienced love and this is his first love with Nandini who is impossible to be not loved and adored by anyone. Our majnu is in Deep shit." Cabir conclude "mess messiness of first true experience of love." Navya said hugging Cabir from side. "That's true experience they are getting and i guess we are all there with them." Mukti. "With all our hearts manan forever and hamesha." Alia said "What is manan?" Boys were confused so dhruve asked "Ship name for Manik Nandini." Girls said together. "Ma for Manik" navya said "Nan for Nandini." "Yay My ship is sailing very fast." Alia squeals and all laughs together.

"What are you doing here?" Nandini asked struggling to get out of the persons hold and leave her. "I wanted to see you and talk to you." He said she stands ten steps away from him. "Aryaman what is your problem last time how you behave how did you get this courage to even speak to me." She turns away to go but he stops her. "Nandini listen I'm ashamed on what I did but please forgive me." He said "you shouldn't have done that. Respect women's being sorry is not enough for what you have done but i forgive you but you have lost the little respect i have for you next time don't do disgusting behaviour with others." She again tries to go but he called her again. "Nandini listen." She again turns towards him with stern face. "Nandini i like you alot." He said she was shocked by his confession "I like you at first sight that i had on you. I regret what i did instantly I searched for you around. But that Manik and his friends have took you away by then." He says "first thing they are my friends and did whats best for me, dare you said anything about them, don't ever say anything about them. Never in ever say anything bad about Manik i will not spare you. lastly I will never and never in ever will like you so just shut up with your stupid self " With she moved fastly towards venue as she was few steps away with a jerk Aryaman turn her around. "I like you alot. Why you don't reciprocate my feelings." He said holding her with tight grip from above shoulder. "Are you mad or what leave me you idiot." She said trying to free herself. He held her more tightly. "But you can give me a chance one date or something we can start with little dates. I will prove you that how much I like you and how much I regret what I did." Aryaman "leave me right now." She said "you will give me a chance say it i like you so much can't you see." He jerks her "you have gone mad" she using her knee hit him hard to which impact he loses his grip on her and she with force jerked her self away from him "bloody hell I'm married you idiot and I love my husband very much. So just be away from me or else he will not spare you. And before him i will not spare you. And if you try to pull this type of stunts on me again i will file complain against you and beat you up like crazy. Mental" With that in anger she left. Manik who witnessed everything was feeling proud of her. "My little tigress." He said and went to find her again.

Manik saw Nandini sitting with his friends talking to them about any thing and everything as if nothing happens. This is what he not likes sometimes when she hide her emotions and behave all strong like nothing happened building a strong wall around her to not hurt others feelings or moods. He joined them adoring his love while she talks. The talk show he never got bored from. As she sees towards him the smile she gives him shattered all his confidence about he can't love more but by every second his love for her was growing. For him knowing her more and more is it feel pleasure for those who she have all around. They all talked alot then till every guest left.

Nandini was half sleepy when Manik notes her dozing off "guys time to call it night." He said getting up. "Its only one." Dhruve said "manik is right i need my beauty sleep. Chalo bride ne jana hai utho" all starts to leave "Nandini chalo room mein so chal." Manik said waking her up. All were went till then. "But dinner." She with confusion asked. "Tum ne kuch nai khaya. Sab ne kar liya dinner." Manik said "Manik tumne mjhe pocha bhi nahi na how mean akele khaya tumne hadd hai yar. Ab jo rats mere tummy main race laga rahe hain un ka kia. I can't sleep like that i thought k tum sab ne bhi nhi khaya ab aega khana jab aega khana I was waiting you are mean and cruel." She said putting her head on table. "Acha Chalo mere sath." He said "I'm not getting up yahan he rahungi ab main phele tou I'm hungry and I'm tired too. For your kind information maine afternoon se luch nhi khaya hai. I want food warna i not moving from here." She said thats final tone. "Itne Tantrums hain gurya k. Ab you will Keep quite. I have idea." He said in seconds Nandini was in his arms bridal style. "What an idea. Chalo yeh walking ka hogya solve hunger ka kia hoga." She said putting arms around him resting her head on his shoulder. "Wait and watch baby." He said. "Don't you dare call me that is I'm baby from which angle you all think me as baby han." She said as they all tease her saying baby baby. "Abhi wale angle se angel." Manik "joke hai Manik main hason kia. Wese hum bhar ja rahe hain" "what do you think."he said looking at her rising one eyebrow. They reached to Maniks car he unlock it made her sit in putting her seatbelt on he then went to take drivers seat. He starts to drive leaving palace hotel behind them. Nandini took that time to remove her jewellery that she was wearing. Took out her mangalsutar. She put jewellery in dashboard. "Today pizza khaenge." She said "bht zyada he nhi ho raha." He ask "ab tum ja rahe ho itne days k liye tou thora jhail k jao mjhe." She said starts staring out. "Sath chalna ha" He asked "nope" she said wiping her tears. "Chance lga na i will come to meet here there, roz bta karenge hum." Few minutes later "And your pizza hut is here. Take away le k beach pe ja k khate hain." He said "thek hai." she said. After taking away there food the went to beach. "Come out." He said "are you mad Manik raat kitni hai we are not getting out shut up and be seated here open the AC of car and enjoy the view only." She sternly said. "Zyada Hitler mode mein na jao start to eat." He said they eat but as per talkative self nandini started talking telling him about each and every thing happens whole day with her or around her. "I want to tell you something important about hmmm... Aryaman." He knew this was gonna come any time "i know about your little fight or argument you had today with Aryaman i saw it." He said "sorry Manik i didn't told you this before. Everyone was having fun enjoying with this sab kuch tensed type ho jata na scene." She looks down at her hands which have Coke can she started to turn it around. "I know jbi I also don't mentioned but how you handle it pretty well so mein socha you should handle it your way." He says "wah Mister Malhotra have brain but we tell others later." "Yaad ha you asked me what will I call as in short name or pyaar se kehne wala name." He asked after few minutes. "Yes" "well now I have decided the name." He declared "really what's it?" She excitedly asked "you name Will be Tigeress." He said with smirk. "Haw ye q rkha." She said "jese mara na handle kara sab bravely os pe." He said pinching her cheeks to which she swat his hand away. "Thanks i love Tigers but don't pinch my cheeks." She said rubbing her cheek. They talked for long when they reach the palace hotel Nandini was asleep. Without waking her up he took her to there room. "Change kro phr sleep go." He wake Nandini few times. She sleepily gets up to go washroom while she changes there he changed in room checking his mails he waits for her. When she come out and laid off he to laid calling of it night spooning her with him, putting comforter on both he kissed her and caressing it he few minutes he to fall in deep slumber.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

183K 11.1K 23
A love story of two friends who live together from childhood ....But in teens we all get differences ......So will their teenage become the reason of...
269K 25.7K 47
Story of two best friends who struggle to explore their feelings for each other. Will they realise their love soon or it will be too late?
50.7K 2.4K 12
This is my first story trying to write. It is just for fun from my side. This track will start from Nandini admitted in hospital.
Mr & Mrs By Tara

Fanfiction

8.2K 874 11
A newly married couple. One of them was not ready for the marriage. And other one was falling for the first one. Now what will happen when one wants...