Gothic Romance - (LGBT)

By elveloy

It was pitch black outside, the only light came from the lantern at the front of the coach, bobbing crazily o... More

Gothic Romance (LGBT)
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Epilogue
Shameless Plug!

Aftermath

29.3K 1.7K 87
By elveloy

Lord D'Anvers stood in the middle of the empty room. He had come with a polished apology on his lips, about being drunk, and twenty guineas to smooth things over, but no-one was here. He looked out of the window, down at the ivy and sighed, he really should have known better than to leave Jonathan in that room.

He rubbed tired eyes. And to kiss him ... he knew he couldn't have done anything more stupid if he had tried. But for a moment there, he had just wanted ...

He straightened his shoulders. He supposed he had better go and find him, he couldn't possibly let him get away after that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.7K 1.1K 26
After a disastrous climb up Half Dome in Yosemite, California -Eoin finds himself taken to a different world than the one he was born into. It's a pl...
1.3M 59.1K 36
Jason Williams didn't think going out to dinner with his family was going to be any different than usual. Comments about his sexuality, some teasing...
12.2K 518 11
"Please just allow me" I said as i began tugging and wriggling my wrist away from his firm grip. "You're doing this to me because of that guy?" He a...
262K 12.3K 33
When a game goes too far, Varian wakes to an unfamiliar room. He's tortured and taunted by a masked man that's set on breaking not just his body but...