wrong//vkook

Από alienkookie123

"I-is it a J-japanese experiment?" the man stuttered out nervously, sweat dripping down his forehead. "wrong... Περισσότερα

question #1//wrong
question #2//stupid fuck
question 3//babyboy
question 4//fucked up
question 5//get on your knees
question 6//playtime is over
question 7//don't play pretend
question 8//break me
question 9//you make me begin
question 10//who is in control?
question 11//are you strong?
question 12//field trip!
question 13//fuck you jeon
question 14//stitches are needed
question 15//tag, you're it
question 16//are you loved?
question 17//find the other side pt. 1
question 17//find the other side pt. 2
question 18//revenge is sweet
question 19//don't play by the rules
question 20//jealously posessive
question 21//what a pity
question 22//will you still love me?
question 23//let the show begin
question 24//curiouser and curiouser! pt. 1
question 24//curiouser and curiouser!pt. 2
question 25//try me, bitch
question 27//countdown to heaven
question 28//do you hate me now
question 29 teach them to kill, then to die pt. 1
IM SORRY

question 26//you're my drug

3.9K 197 273
Από alienkookie123

@taekookiemonsta_ and @bbxkanu WERE READY TO START A THREESOME WITH ME LMAO, THEY ARE MY INSPIRATION AND BAES (so follow, message, and spam them🍑)

okay so the name im going to call my readers is my psychopaths! 😏💙💙 of course i will still call you guys my loves in the comments, so feel free to comment and make me smile😆❤️❤️

WARNING!!! CRINGEY AND GORY SMUT AHEAD!!! DONT READ CHAPTER IF YOU ARENT INTO IT!!! REALLY SORRY IF YOU ARENT INTO SMUT AND CANT READ THIS CHAPTER😭💦

          Jungkook and Taehyung headed back home, holding hands to warm themselves from the evening breeze. "What should we do once we get home?" Taehyung asked happily, his mood bright from the nice weather.

          "Want to just cuddle and watch a movie together? We haven't done that in a long time because of my work," Jungkook suggested, squeezing Taehyung's hand lightly.

An idea began to form in Taehyung's mind and he smirked. He leaned close to Jungkook's ear so that others also walking in the street wouldn't hear. "But Kookie, we also haven't done something that I've been longing to do for a long time. Do you know what it is?" Jungkook slightly shivered when Taehyung's warm breath blew on Jungkook's ear and Jungkook wasn't stupid. Taehyung was being a fucking tease yet again, and Jungkook didn't like it.

Jungkook wore a mocking innocent look at Taehyung as he continued walking like nothing had happened. "We also haven't eaten together for a long time. What should we eat?" Taehyung narrowed his eyes. So Jungkook also wanted to play the game. Taehyung took his hand out of Jungkook's, and began sliding his delicate fingertips over Jungkook's back.

          Jungkook felt a wave of pleasure at the thought of the dirty things that Taehyung's hands could do. Jungkook had enough. He grabbed Taehyung's hair and yanked him close to him. "If you don't stop playing around, I'm going to fuck you right now by that building wall, showing everyone how submissive you can be," Jungkook harshly whispered. Taehyung just giggled. "Oh, I like it kinky." Jungkook glared at him, spurring Taehyung to just keep laughing more at how he ruined the mood.

          Jungkook walked faster, his face dark. "You just fucking wait until we get home," Jungkook grumbled. "You're going to get it." Taehyung attempted to stop laughing at the situation and ran to catch up to Jungkook. "Wait for me!" Jungkook unwillingly waited for him and Taehyung gave a knowing smile after reaching him.

          "Aww, always the gentleman, isn't that right?" Jungkook groaned. "You said that you would lessen the fucking teasing yesterday. What the hell." Taehyung gave him a bright smile. "And Hitler promised not to invade Czechoslovakia. Welcome to the real world." Jungkook rolled his eyes and just remained silent the rest of the way home.

          Once they entered the house, Jungkook swiftly slammed the door close and grinned mischieviously. Today was Jimin's free day so he had gone on a date with his boyfriend and wouldn't return until the next day. Perfect.

          Jungkook lifted Taehyung easily and Taehyung decided that he had teased Jungkook enough and went along with it. Just kidding. Taehyung being the fucker he was, sucked and left butterfly kisses on Jungkook's neck, completely distracting him from going to their bedroom. Jungkook gritted his teeth. Shit, they really had not been getting it on for a long ass time. Work was driving Jungkook mad and he often came home late and exhausted. Yet, Taehyung had been patient and never complained. Jungkook groaned when Taehyung sucked on his sweet spot. Good boy.

          Jungkook finally made it to their bedroom, and threw Taehyung on the large bed while untying his tie at the same time. Taehyung looked up at him hungrily, practically eye-fucking the boy and Jungkook's self control was wearing thin.

          Jungkook ferociously began to kiss Taehyung, biting his bottom lip so hard that they both could taste the metalic taste of blood. Jungkook growled low, the taste already turning him on.

          "You're my drug. I can't quit you. I'm a fucking addict."

          "Taehyung moaned at Jungkook's words and grew impatient. "If I'm that irresistable, then hurry the fuck up." Jungkook narrowed his eyes dangerously and slapped Taehyung's ass making him gasp.

          "Don't tell me what to do, babyboy," Jungkook breathed out. "I'm the one in control here." Taehyung still felt the buzz from the slap and let out small gasps of pleasure. "Then take me. Fuck me. I can't wait anymore," Taehyung literally begged, and Jungkook cursed under his breath.

           "Fuck babyboy, you're so gorgeous and pliant for me. Can't wait to get you screaming my name." Taehyung was already in a wrecked state, but still managed to smirk at Jungkook. "W-Well, you're g-going to h-have to e-earn that, won't you Kookie?" Jungkook's eyes turned dark and he harshly pulled at Taehyung's hair, making him let out a small whimper.

          "Then let's get to it, shall we?" Jungkook smiled mischieviously and Taehyung almost regretted his choice of words knowing that the teasing was lowkey pissing Jungkook off. Almost.

          Jungkook took one good look at Taehyung before he could do anything, and by then, Taehyung was desperate and needy for Jungkook to touch him. "Make your move, fuckass," Taehyung whined out needily. Jungkook raised an eyebrow. "Fuckass? That's new."

          Taehyung groaned in annoyance and brought Jungkook closer to him to kiss him again, more passionately than before, their teeth clashing and tongues tasting each other. Jungkook pulled apart from Taehyung, a string of saliva connecting them and their eyes hazy from lust, so that he could rip Taehyung's and his pants off. Jungkook quickly began to grind down, earning loud, high-pitched moans from Taehyung, satisfying him.

          Jungkook looked down at Taehyung and his breath was knocked out by the mere sight of him. Taehyung just looked so fucked and pretty, so submissive under him. Jungkook felt like he was going crazy. Well, he was a fucking psycho to begin with. A wicked grin was etched on his face and Jungkook licked his lips.

          Jungkook swooped down and began to suck and bite on Taehyung's white, porcelain skin, until his neck was covered with colors that varied from red to purple to almost black. Jungkook hummed in approval at his work and Taehyung almost moaned at just how dominant Jungkook looked and sounded.

          "Babyboy, do you want the knife today?" Taehyung blushed and shook his head. "I-I want t-the pliers. Before you enter me," Taehyung said. He curled up in embarrasment and whined at Jungkook to hurry up and stop just staring at him. Jungkook tried to make Taehyung lie on his back so that he could kiss the fuck out of him but Taehyung was stubborn.

          "Oh my god, can you stop curling up? I know you're embarrassed and shit, but I need you to lie straight to continue." Taehyung looked at him with a fuck you face and placed his hands on his hips, his previous embarrasment already gone. "The only straight I am is a straight up bitch," Taehyung replied sassily.

          His eyes then suddenly became hooded, knowing how turned on Jungkook would become, and brought Jungkook close to him. "You should know that by now, right love?" Taehyung said, licking Jungkook's ear and Jungkook let out a quiet moan. Jungkook was so turned on but felt concern wash over him.

          "Are you sure baby? You can handle it?" Taehyung forced out a scoff, from his wrecked state. "It's nothing compared to what we've done before, darling," Taehyung retorted back. Jungkook felt embarrasment from their previous kinks and began to blush furiously, obviously terrible at hiding it. "Right," Jungkook said curtly. Damn it, he was supposed to be dominant as shit for the whole time but he just went and fucked it up. As if reading his thoughts Taehyuhg began to giggle.

          "Aren't you going to do something, Daddy? I'm waiting~" Jungkook choked on his spit at the nickname and glared at Taehyung before reaching for the pliers in the drawer. "I hate you so fucking much." Jungkook tilted his head and ripped off one of Taehyung's nails without warning. He was asking for it after all.

          Taehyung screamed loudly and Jungkook began to kiss him hard, muffling his screams as if to distract him but Jungkook knew better. Taehyung, no matter how extreme the pain, always felt waves of pleasure from it. He was crying by the time Jungkook had ripped off all of his nails on one hand, and the crimson blood was slowly spreading on their white bed sheets.

          "Baby that's enough, you might pass out if I do your other hand," Jungkook said in a quiet voice, already turned on at how broken Taehyung looked. Taehyung weakly nodded and Jungkook teased his hard cock making Taehyung whine loudly. "F-Fuck, J-Jungkook, f-fuck me h-h-hard," Taehyung cried out, and Jungkook completely lost it at his damn voice. The naturally deep as hell voice that turned high pitched and raspy from screaming. Fuck. Jungkook was fucked.

          Jungkook didn't even bother putting on a condom or prepping Taehyung, he just slammed into Taehyung making him scream out his name. Taehyung glared at Jungkook who didn't move so that he could get used to his size. "What the fuck Jungkook, you're not using a condom and you didn't even fucking prep me you asshole-"

          Jungkook grinned cheekily at him. "But baby, you like it rough don't you?" Taehyung stilled at that, and turned to hide his growing blush. Jungkook felt his heart swell for the millionth time that day and his self control was long gone. Jungkook pulled out just to slam harder into Taehyung, moaning loudly at how fucking tight Taehyung was.

          The pain of his raw fingertips and the hickeys that Jungkook practically bit in, merged with the pleasure he was feeling from Jungkook pounding into him, and it wasn't long before he climaxed untouched. Jungkook was still chasing after his own high and Taehyung shuddered at the sensitivity, his eyes rolling back and a string of drool slowly running down the side of his mouth.

          Jungkook hit his prostate so hard that Taehyung came for a second time and Jungkook climaxed as well. Jungkook slumped down from the exhaustion and they both took a minute of silence to regain their breath.

          Jungkook kissed Taehyung's sweaty forehead before clumsily taking his hand into his and Taehyung was enjoying the sweet moment. Until Jungkook just had to ruin it, that is.

          "So... you came twice." A shit-eating grin started to form and Taehyung began to dread his own existence. "I was just that good, huh?"

          "Shut the fuck up for once and let me enjoy my peace, you man-child," Taehyung said, willing himself to not blush. Jungkook laughed loudly but didn't tease him any further, which Taehyung was grateful for.

          Jungkook stood up to go to the bathroom and Taehyung already felt sleepy. Fuck stamina, I'm tired. Taehyung saw Jungkook return with a warm wet towel to wipe off Taehyung so gently that he wanted to cry. And like always, Jungkook wrapped the bandages around Taehyung's fingers, muttering small apologies out of habit whenever Taehyung hissed at the pain.

          Once he was done, he lied down next to his lover, cuddling the shit out of him and Taehyung sighed in content. But there was something wrong. Why did he still feel like he wanted more? Taehyung began to grow hard at images of Jungkook pounding into him burning in his mind.

          Sue him, he was fucking deprived of Jungkook and sex for weeks now, and his hormones had to be controlled somehow. Taehyung slyly rubbed his hand over Jungkook's dick, hearing the sharp intake of breath from him. "Babe." A warning. But who was Taehyung to ever follow the rules? "Yes Kookie?" Taehyung asked innocently, and Jungkook moaned quietly at the way Taehyung's hand skillfully worked at his hardening length. Taehyung turned to straddle Jungkook and he licked his lips, eyes glowing.

"Ready to feed this addiction?"

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

1.1K 338 12
"𝙄𝙨 𝙞𝙩 𝙢𝙮 𝙛𝙖𝙪𝙡𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙄 𝙖𝙢 𝙘𝙧𝙖𝙯𝙮?" 13 𝙘𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙚𝙨, 7 𝙫𝙞𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙝 𝙘𝙞𝙩𝙮, 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙥𝙨𝙮𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙘...
7.9K 373 22
Yoongi wakes up in a place for "special" people like him and his life was never the same... ~ "Well... this is meant to be a mental hospital but they...
40.2K 4.6K 35
★Completed★ ★Short Chapters★ ★AU + ABO★ -Description- _______________ #Past life "You were playing with my feelings all this time?" Jungkook gritted...
3.6K 211 17
[COMPLETED] Jungkook- I'm on a mission on finding out my parent's muderer. But the suspicious man who just moved in next door, seems to have some con...