a shikamaru love story

By gmilena123

More

a shikamaru love story

799 7 3
By gmilena123

Delilah Ling (ling clan)

Background:

Is a orphan of the age of 5 years old.She is from the sky country.She is the princess giving her the role of the dragon heir.The Sky country is the most beautiful country in the whole world.But it was destroyed by an organization called the akutskie. Searching for the one tailed dragon heir. They didn't find the heir because the king and queen (Delilah parents) teleported her to the leaf village for her safety.Their knowing who she is was treated as konoha princess and received special training from the hokage and the sannin.In just the age of 5 years old.When she turned 10 years old she was known as the silent beauty because she is known to never make a sound of noise while fighting and is the most beautiful girl they have ever seen. She never got a sensei just masters.Now the rest you will know later.

Her powers and ability:rank sanin level

The one tailed dragon is the most dangerous of the tailed beast next to the nine tails fox.Having the same amount of chakra and power.She also possessed the prinagan passed down only to the royal family of the sky country.Its power can know its opponent every move and know how many chakra they have and can also slow down her opponent.It also can control her one tail dragon beast.She is still learning how to control it.She has master swordsmanship, know to never get defeated in swordsmanship Her sword was customized just for her it can control her chakra and can kill by one swift, it is said it can go threw a bolder and slice it.She can heal herself by using the beast inside her.Cannot control her chakra very well.Is good in tai and gen jutsu. She also has a GPA of 200 giving her good memorization and a good strategists.From her master she has inherit from jirayah the will to never give up and the resengan.From thusnada incredible strength that equals to her.thusnada didn't want to show her medical training because she doesn't have chakra control very much handle.But can heal herself very well.From the 3rd hokaga she inherit swordsmanship and battle strategist.Her chakra nature is wind and fire.She never went to the academy because she is receiving training for her protection.A special case.She can summon dragons.She will get a team when she turns 12 years old.

Her personility:

She is a very quiet person doesn't open up to anyone since her country was alienated.She only talks to her master openly cheerful.She only talks openly with her masters.She doesn't acknowledge you until your worthy of her.She has a very cold look toward her people.She will smile on you if you impress her.Also is very mature for her age.She entertains herself with training and reading a book silently by a river.She loves to take walks on night because she likes to gaze at the stars.She is very protective of her teammates because her master taught her to always protect her village and its people, so her teammates are part of the village.she is currently 12 years old.the youngest of all characters.

Layla inuzaka 

Layla is cousin of kiba.In her clan she was a prodigy child being able to train and control flash(her companion) who know one can handle but she did in the age of 10 years old.She is a very outspoken person to talk to,but in fighting she is series.She has a crush on sasuke uchiha.She graduated from the academy at age 10 years old.And was sent on missions to sharpen her skills. 

Her power and ability:rank jounin

She is very fast the fastest in her age she is known to be on the same speed as kakashi sensei.She has excellent hearing and smell.She is a tracker and excellent in doing captures.Her chakra is not as great as Delilah but has good chakra control.She is know as a prodigy of her clan.Her chakra control is earth.she can also do medical ninjutsu but not as great as sakura.

Her personilty:

She is very outspoken and doesn't like people who talks bad about her village and friends.Her hobby is training with flash.Her best friend is Lola who is her teammate.she is currently 15 years old.

Lola hatake (kakashi niece)

Lola parents died on a mission and was given kakashi as her caretaker at the age of 6 years old.She graduated from the academy at 10 years old just like Layla and was put together as a teammate just the 2 to sharpen their skills.It is known that she is more like kakashi then her parents.Given that kakashi trained her since givin as her caretaker.She is a prodigy like kakashi.She loves him to deaf and will do anything to protect him, to not loose him, like her parents.She and layla didn't get a permanent sensei because the hokage didn't want them to get attach to any sensei because he wanted to prepare them for a certain future that has to do with delilah.

Her ability and power: rank jounin

She is very fast the same speed as layla and kakashi.She is a medical student trained by lady thusnada herself for half a year.She has learned lightning blade from kakashi and alot more techniques to do with lightning and water chakra. giving her the chakra control of lightning and water.She specialize in jen jutsu.She can summon a wolf who is known to be very powerful and beautiful.

Her personility:

She is very lady like. Has great posture and is very graceful.Her motto is to always protect her teammates even if it causes her own life.Her hobby is eating.But when she eats its not very ladylike.Her best friend is layla.She has a crush on nejie hyuga.She doesn't like the word hate or dislike.She always see the good in everyone.Her personality is the opposite as kakashi but is very shy to new people.she is currently 15 years old.

LET THE STORY BEGIN.............................

HOKAGE THUSNADA.POV

Im here on the training field with every single genin,chunin and their sensei.WHY you must ask because im going to introduce them to their new teammate.Well to team #1 who only consist of two people of the age 16.They are consider the best in their clan as the prodigy the 3rd hokage has been training them for this very special day.Im not going to lie i hope they can soften up delilah she only opens up to me and jiraya now,she was heart broken when the hokage died,she consider him her grandfather.I look at everyone and they all have curies look on their faces even sasuke who finally came back home after defeating orochimaru.Naruto is getting impatient as always.Shikamaru is gazing the clouds and for the rest of them all just board.As for layla and lola who is going to be deliala new teammates who are sitting by a tree sleeping.If delilah sees this their 1st impression will be bad.Of course being from a royal family she has high standards to be acknowledge.A very tough cookie.Talking about her i can sense her amazing chakra coming this way,i tolled her not to conceal it to know she is close by.And by the looks of it everyone noticed it,that got them high alert even the sleepy heads.

''Everyone calm down their is no danger.'' i shouted everyone gave me weird looks,but curies ones.

''i want to introduce you to someone who is out most very important to the village.Her name is formally known as Princess delilah ling.The only survivor of the sky country and their dragon heir.''

With that i paused to see their reaction everyone is wide eye in unbealieble shock.Even naruto is shock.

''wait a minute sensei,how come we heard this only now? the sky country was destroyed for over 7 years.'' says sakura.

''well thats simple the 3rd hokage wanted this to be kept a secret for her own safety and the villages,she hasn't attended the academy at all,and if she wants to leave her compound she will have to conceal her chakra and transform herself to look ordinary.''

i chuckled at the thought.

''ordinary?'' ask naruto uzumaki.

''well to put it simple,she is very beautiful like know other female you have ever seen.''

now every boy started whistling to find out who this mysterious person really is. 

''any way dont let her age fool you,yes she is 12 years old,when her country was attack her parents the king and queen teleported her right to the 3rd hokakge office knowing exactly who she is.We let her take 1 year to adjust to the leaf village and then as the 3rd hokage,lord jirayah and me trained her to her limit for the past year for this very moment as you can tell the akatuski is started to attack and she is also a tail beast of the one tail beast dragon.Who its strength and chakra ties to the nine tail beast.She in her 6 year training has already received the title of sanin level.So you should your respect.'' i stopped my speech from continuing knowing that is enouf for them.

''so when do we meet her?''ask kiba.

''she will be her in one minute so start look sharp,she considers 1st impression very important.ahh their she is.'' i said gazing to my right.

SHIKAMARU POV:

I cant believe what lady hokage is saying.Is this for real? she is supposedly strong,and no doubt she is as the container of the 1 tailed beast dragon.And she is the princess of the sky country meaning she also has a prinagan.Man i defiantly dont want to get in her bad side.And hokage says she a beauty that she had to put on a disguise just to leave her compound.RIDICULOUS.I bet temari will get jealous, i mean im not popular with the ladies as sasuke but i get a lot of girls that likes me.Yeah im temari boyfriend but im just going out with her to get less attention from the girls.

''she will be her in one minute so start look sharp,she considers 1st impression very important.ahh their she is.'' lady hokage said drifting my thoughts away from me.I turn my attention to her gaze and their i stand wide eyes to the most beautiful girl i have ever seen in my entire life,know girl can compare to her beauty.White soft skin,slim 5'6 feet body.An angelic face with crimson fierce eyes,nicely full red lips and long midnight hair.As for outfit she is very long black high boots,with black booty shorts,and a red top that shows her nice curves.And a white cape that shows her status as a sannin.And a sword attach to her.Just by looking at her you can tell she is from another world.I still cant believe she is only 12 years of age.She has a very nice smile also, smiling at the hokage very fondly,you can tell they have a deep bond.

''Alright everyone this is princess dililah ling but she likes to be address just dililah.''says the hokage.She still hasn't turned her gaze to us.She just keeps looking at the hokage.I turn my attention to the crowd and you can automatically see hearts in all the guys eyes even the senseis and not to mention kakashi sensei now theirs a shock,and for the female pure jealousy.typical really. But the biggest surprise is the sasuke uchiha still looking at her as she some type of trophy.

''Alright everyone i want you to introduce yourself to dililah first.delilah first let me introduce you to your new team going to be known as team #1.Layla inuzaka and lola hatake they have been train to be part of your team since the age 10 years by the 3rd hokage.'' 

''Hello im layla inuzake 16 years of age a jounin.nice to meet you delilah.'' says layla in a chearful tone and bows respectfully.

''Hi im lola hatake also 16 years of age also a jounin.Hope we can get along and work together.'' says lola in a shy voice but confident tone.and also bows.

''Nice to meet you, hope to get along and also work together in our future missions.''says dililah in a angelic tone.standing tall and confident.

''alright so now you ladies have met each other,after this is over i will like to speak with you three privately later.'' the hakage said and they all nodded in agreement.

''alright lets get this introduction over, i have very important day ahead of me.'' lady hokage continued. 

Everyone started to introduced each other when it was finally my turn.I went up to her slowly pretending she doesn't interest me,but slightly she doesn't know what she doing to me just by her precense.I coughed then spoke in a lazy tone.

''Im shikamaru nara age 16 rank chunin.'' thats it all i said from observing her she really didn't care the rest.She seemed to notice and looked up to me and smile.WOAH wait smile. she hasn't smile to no one not even sasuke who all the girls go crazy for. 

''so your the famous shikamaru nara.'' 

''famous?'' i asked quite curies.and hoping to get into a conversation with her.

''yeah i heard from lady thusnada that you have a high iq.''

''it seems so.nothing really big.''i said hoping to keep up my i dont care expression.

''hmm you know i have a high iq to.How about we find out who is higher.'' this got everyone eyes on us.lady thusnada is smiling.

''such a drag.to much work.'' 

''hmm oh really.well i guess i cant force you then.your the only one who got my interest,but i got disappointed oh well.'' she said in a sad tone.

''WAIT! HIS THE ONLY ONE WHO GOT YOUR INTEREST.COME ON IM WAY STRONGER THEN HIM!!'' says naruto 

''now now naruto.dont need to shout.''says kakashi.

''yeah your right.but ive seen better.'' delilah says.

''WHAT!YOU HAVENT EVEN SEEN ME.''

''who says? ive always been on the shadows,canceling my chakra of course not even your sensei picked it up.and thinking you have the nine tails in you i thought you could even sense me.'' 

wow.she speeks the truth.ans no shame in nothing.

''like i said.she is very hard to impress naruto.She likes people who thinks first,of course you have to be a fast thinker.not someone who goes by guts.''lady thusnada says.

''wait so does this mean she has a crush on shikamaru?'' ask sasuke.

wow that was shocking sasuke actually seems interest.everyone turned there attention to delilah including me waiting for an answer.

''hmm.....i guess you'll never know.now will you.'' she finishes.damm that sucks.

''ok guys thats enough for today you have lots of work to do tomorrow so everyone go.''says lady thusnada.

''oh and team #1 report to my office .''she concludes.

I went up to delilah before she disappear,she caught my gaze raising an eyebrow.

''i was hoping if you would like to have a night walk with me at midnight?'' i asked her hoping she will say yes.

''hmm well i do like to watch the stars.but wont your girlfriend get mad?'' she ask in a monotone voice.

''nope.'' ha yeah right she here's this and hell will brake loose.but no way im i telling her this.

''alright ill meet on training field #10.oh by the way i hate people who make me wait.k?'' she says and i nod my head hoping to keep my excitement down.

Continue Reading