My Secret Love Song

By acrum12

Hailey Malik life seems great, living with One Direction and having Zayn Malik as an adopted brother. Even co... More

My Secret Love Song
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Authors Note :)
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Author Note
I'm Back!
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 <3
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Reminisce
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58

Chapter 4

105K 445 22
By acrum12

The next morning I woke up on the couch, with my feet in Liam’s lap and my head in Harry’s. I couldn’t stop the blush that crept onto my check as I realized that Harry’s hand was in my hair, probably meaning he had been stroking my hair. He was fast asleep looking like an angel.

Just then an alarm went off. I started laughing out loud when I recognized Simon Cowell’s voice booming “GET YOUR BLOODY ARSES OUT OF BED!” which caused all the guys to groan louder. They slowly started to get up and put of their shirts, as most of them had taken them off last night before falling asleep.  

“If you all are ready in 5 minutes I’ll make waffles.” I said noticing how they were all going extremely slow.

“GO MEN GOO!!!” I heard Niall scream while running for the bathroom to do his hair while the rest of the boys started to rush, grabbing the closest thing and putting it on then rushing Niall out of the bathroom. I just laughed and walked into the kitchen.

I was getting out all of the stuff then I realized they didn’t have eggs. Typical.

“BOYS! YOU DON’T HAVE EGGS!!!” I shouted down the hall and within a second all of them had their heads stuck in the fridge searching for eggs.

“Who went grocery shopping last?” Liam asked the other boys who glared at Niall. Niall forgot food?

“Wow. Niall forgot food! I am shocked!” I said sarcastically causing all the boys to laugh.

“All right, who’s going to get stuff.” Zayn asked. It obviously wasn’t going to be him.

“Not me!”

After half an hour of arguing including all the boys except Zayn decided to go to the grocery store as well as the cleaners and about 5 other stores that needed to be visited.

“Don’t miss me too much!”

“Bye Princess!”

“FINISH BREAKFAST!!”

I giggled and waved while shutting the door then returned to the living room. There on the couch sat my brother flipping through my songbook. That was in my room before… I realized he meant for NOW to be the time to explain.

“Now, when did this happen. Cause this is really good.” He said holding up my book and I sighed. Time to fess up.

“Umm well you see it turns out I’m not gonna be a teacher. I dropped out of the degree one day when I went to class with my best friend Amy so we could hang out together afterwards. The class was called ‘Preforming Arts’ and it basically prepares kids to go into the music industry.” I paused and he nodded, urging me to continue.

“So I started humming along then I started singing without thinking. They thought I was pretty good. So I went to audition for the class. Throughout the class you are grading on acting, rapping, dancing, instrument, and singing. You get a rating from 1-10 on each of those that you can change your rating as the years goes on. So I went to the teacher, Mr. Hardin who really is amazing, and I sang, acted a little, rapped, danced and played piano. I got a 5 in rapping, a 7 in dance, a 9 on acting and a 10 on instrument and singing. So I joined the class and began writing songs, and doing all this other stuff for half the day every day. Then I had like one other class and that was it. I instantly fell in love.”

“Why didn’t you tell us? Why not me?” He sounded so hurt that I had kept a big part of my life away from him like I did.

“Please Zayn look at it like I did and do. You guys are famous, have the most beautiful voices I have ever heard, and are hung up on walls in millions of girls’ homes worldwide. I’m just a girl with a hobby. I didn’t want you guys to laugh at me…”

“We would never laugh at you Sis, you know that we love you.”

I smiled at him and kissed his cheek, hoping he forgot to actually ask me to perform. I still had this fear that I really was terrible and no one could get the guts to tell me. But before I could think he pulled me up from my seat.

“Come on, I got a guitar and a piano in my room.”

I stiffened but he didn’t notice as he just dragged me along. I suddenly felt butterflies erupt in my stomach; I started sweating and got the worst headache ever. He just continued pulling me up the stairs into his room and plopped me down on the bed. I saw a guitar next to me on the bed and an electric piano on a stand at the end.

“Zayn…”

“Come on! I want to hear!” He looked so happy and so eager to see me perform and it just made me more nervous. But I knew I was a terrible sister for not telling him at first and I had to do this.

“What am I singing?”

“Something you wrote, I want to hear your style.” He smiled at me so big I thought his face was gonna split. I really didn’t want him to hear me, much less my own music but I couldn’t bring myself to deny that huge grin. Even if my hands where shaking like leaves and I was ready to bolt out of the room when he told me to shut up.

I picked up my song book and randomly opened it. Hey Stephen. It was one of the most fun songs to perform and I loved it really. I smiled and picked up the guitar tuning it, suddenly feeling a whole lot better as I went through the song in my head.

I took a big breath and started humming and playing. Zayn looked upset when I did because he thought I wasn’t gonna full out sing. I smiled and took a deep breath before starting.

Hey Stephen I know looks can be deceivin’ but I knew I saw a light in you…”

Everything just seemed to flow from there. I just played the guitar and sang to my older brother and myself. I avoided eye contact but even then I added the laugh at the end. To which he also laughed at. I finished humming at the end and finally met his eyes.

They were misty. I cursed my self silently. I had made him cry. I was that bad. I put down the guitar quickly and shut my song book.

“I didn’t mean to make you cry I mean I know I’m not perfect but I didn’t think I was that bad! I am so sorr-”

“That was incredible Hails!” He shouted out jumping up and hugging me and spinning me around. I just giggled, he actually thought I was good. Zayn Malik thought I was a good singer.

“Do it again!!!” He thrust the guitar back into my hands and opened my song book to a random page. Love Story, I smiled huge.  I love this song. I started strumming again with a huge smile on my face and tons of confidence.

“We were both young when I first saw you…”

I sang my heart out again and he gave me a standing ovation. I giggled and did a little curtsy to him.

I ended up dancing a little, explaining about how I acted while I sang and ‘acting’ for him. Basically when you act you acted, dressed, and sang like you where actually in the situation, and I found it fun and beautiful. I didn’t rap because I hate rapping. And I sang my heart out to him.

“You’re amazing! I can’t believe you! That class works!”

“Haha, You bet it does!” I giggled, I had been doing that a lot lately.

“Now we have to show the boys!” He grinned as we heard the door open. I froze. Oh no.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 41 41
Niall and Lizzie have been best friends as long as they can remember. In 2006 they started dating, still going strong Niall does the unthinkable and...
1.3M 40.6K 30
Young Liam Payne was left as an orphan at a young age and was forced into an orphanage, little did he know was that the Styles family was going to ch...
2.6K 115 60
Niall Horan, Harry Styles, and Liam Payne are just three out of five members of One Direction whose solo careers are taking off. What Niall doesn't p...
3.2K 22 14
Mia Horan Is Niall Horan's Twin Sister. When Niall Joins One Direction, She gets to meet them . Her Dream Is To Become A Singer Or Dancer, With Her...