Dear Alice

By AimeeSquirrell

Dear Alice , It's been a while --------- Short story of letters written from a guy named Kyle to his best fr... More

Letter 1
Letter 2
Letter 3
Letter 4
Letter 5
Letter 6
Letter 7
Letter 8
Letter 9
Letter 10
Letter 11
Letter 12
Letter 13
Letter 14
Letter 15
Letter 16
Letter 17
Letter 18
Letter 19
Letter 20
Bonus letter 1
Bonus letter 2

Authors note

77 4 5
By AimeeSquirrell

So there it is, Dear Alice. I hope you all enjoyed it and I would like to that anyone that read even just a part of it, and a big thank to everyone that read the whole thing. Thanks to ever vote and comment and read.

All My Love
~A~

Check out my other stories  on watt pad
Try hard ||L.H|| COMPLETED
Seven COMPLETED
The Girl on the Train Tracks
COMPLETED
Forgot Me Not
The Life of the Solar System(this book is a collaboration with one of my best friends, it's actually on her account so check out her and the story _kit_kat_02 )

To make it easier for you just click on my profile and check them out.

<3 <3 <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

227M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
53.9M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...
17.5M 549K 37
"It's like he's a different breed of werewolf. Something... beyond us." • • • Adrienne Gage has spent her entire life being shunned and punished for...
16.4M 546K 35
Down-on-her-luck Aubrey gets the job offer of a lifetime, with one catch: her ex-husband is her new boss. *** Aubrey...