Our Prince (Creepypasta × Mal...

By SquishySmithIII

All the stories are true. All of the sightings, the myths, the legends, the encounters. Deep inside the darke... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
I Hate To Love You
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Epilogue

Dedications

7.6K 69 13
By SquishySmithIII

Before I begin this book, I would like to first to dedicate it to the very few and very wonderful male readers who are on Wattpad. I feel they deserve some love too and I am here to give it to them! Secondly, I would also like to dedicate this book to the authors who have written some of the best Creepypasta books (in my opinion), VivianRVergiou and xXSilent_ShadowXx. Go check out their stories if you haven't already, they're sooooo goooood! Alright, enjoy!

-SquishySmithIII

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 3.3K 22
COMPLETED | BOOK 2 COMPLETE/ You grew up with Zalgo. He taught you everything you ever knew and helped build up your hatred of Slenderman. After you...
80.3K 2.2K 17
In this story we are taken into your life you are a sarcastic,fun loving girl with a bit of a swearing problem not that you care. You are about as no...
15.4K 134 30
This is all about creepypasta's! For anyone who doesn't know their backstory, appearance, personality or powers and abilities. I don't own anything...
1K 92 21
- Cover made by Mystical_Panda! - A Creepypasta story, My oc, DO NOT STEAL! His life use to almost be perfect, well, besides the fact were he was nev...